• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiustis

So apparently I've been sitting on this in one of my 80+ tabs.

Positive seller feedback for ThatsMytrunks quick to send me the items and quick to resolve issues I had 11/10 would buy from again

GravyButt

Want to buy:

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection around $25ish paypal. Digital prefered but would take take the physical if need be. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm please!

Wtb wii u gamepad. Black or white, don't care. Has to work and has to be a US model. Don't want to pay the $200 for one on eBay. Would love to spend $125 but I know that's probably not likely.

Consumer

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [CAD]

-Uncharted Collection ($25)
-NFS Rivals ($10)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-The Crew ($20)
-Dragon Age Inquisition ($20)
-Dying Light ($25)
-Saints Row 4 ($15)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Bloodborne ($25)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-Mad Max ($30)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($35)
-Fallout 4 ($35)

*2 successful transactions under my belt.
*If you wish to leave/receive feedback, communicate that with me, and I'll also leave feedback. As OP said, this is a 2-way street.

Bernardo has enough time to post his deals but can't defend himself is something that should be noted, that doesn't make this community look good

Positive Seller feedbacks

Eddie bax

Edit
Adding
Uraizen

NoRéN

Bernardo has enough time to post his deals but can't defend himself is something that should be noted, that doesn't make this community look good
Woah, don't lump is all in there.

At this point if you really want an answer, send them a private message. Or just make up your own conclusion based on what you've seen of the seller.

Really though, I hope this doesn't sour you on dealing with people here. There are some great sellers and buyers that do their best to make every transaction a pleasant one.

NoRéN;188466029 said:
Woah, don't lump is all in there.

At this point if you really want an answer, send them a private message. Or just make up your own conclusion based on what you've seen of the seller.

Really though, I hope this doesn't sour you on dealing with people here. There are some great sellers and buyers that do their best to make every transaction a pleasant one.

Yep, agreed. This is a sucky issue, but it is what it is. I wish Bernardo would respond, but that's moreso for his own sake. The community has already spoken and his feedback will be recorded eventually, once we get caught up (I'm working on it...)

WarLox

Oakb9ta.png

WTS:

PS4 Just Cause 3 XL Edition with season pass [Digital Code] - $45

header.jpg

Also: 12 month xbl code - $30

PS4 Need for Speed Deluxe Edition [Digital Code] - $40

Looking for amazon e-giftcard

n64coder

new-office-365-logo-orange-png-1888c397654.jpg

WTS - part of my Microsoft Office 365 Subscription.

Entitles person to use Office 365 for 1 year on 1 PC or Mac and 1 Tablet. Comes with 1TB of OneDrive Storage. It's like paying $2 month for OneDrive storage (normally $2/month for 200GB) and getting Office for free. Great deal. Will have option to renew next year. Looking for $20, Paypal gift. Have 1 seat left.

WTS -

Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Black Brand New - $140
Google Play $50 Credit - $40
iTunes $50 Gift Card - $42.50

WTB -

Starbucks Gift Card - 70% PayPal
Amazon Gift Card - 80% PayPal

I already talked with the people affected and the issue has been solved.

Communication is just as important as fulfilling a transaction. If you can't provide a product in a timely manner, let them know, or don't sell it at all. You can't expect a buyer to pay instantly and then wait for 2-3 days to hear back.

Leave a caveat in your BST posts. Let a buyer know they may have to wait for a key. Responding only when threatened with negative feedback doesn't reflect well on you.

WTS:

Anyone interested in a Final Fantasy 15 Demo code for PS4 and/or Xbox One? Open to offers. Would like one of those $10 PSN vouchers folks are getting for the Tales from the Borderlands price difference refunds.

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping

Have:

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $18

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $25

Want: PayPal

mdsfx

Communication is just as important as fulfilling a transaction. If you can't provide a product in a timely manner, let them know, or don't sell it at all. You can't expect a buyer to pay instantly and then wait for 2-3 days to hear back.

Leave a caveat in your BST posts. Let a buyer know they may have to wait for a key. Responding only when threatened with negative feedback doesn't reflect well on you.

I agree with this. I've had nothing but great experiences buying from BernardoOne, but I think if he's selling keys he may not have on-hand yet (I have no idea if that's actually the case) it would be nice to note that for potential buyers so they can expect a slight delay.

At the same time, I also see posts from people who are very impatient. Getting worried because you haven't received your key within an hour after payment is a little silly in my opinion.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Would anyone be interested in my F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive Statue pr-order? As much as I would like to keep it, I have other matters that require funding. PM with offers.

=====================

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $90

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

Blu-ray:
Harry Potter Complete Collection - UK, region free - watched once - $30