• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

More positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. Bought some more XBL and PSN credit from him in x2 separate transactions.

Thanks again dude; I'm sure I'll be back again (and again, and again, and again)!

apav

People give money to friends and family members to buy things for them, and then send to them, all the time. If Paypal tried giving people a hard time about something this innocuous, there would be boycotts.

Well this is Paypal we're talking about, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reassurance.

Dunan

Well this is Paypal we're talking about, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reassurance.

Indeed, Paypal can be insane from time to time. But when you consider how often this exact sequence of someone sending money and then having the recipient ship something to them occurs in ordinary life, I can't see them flagging anything.

There were similar problems with him when the Metal Gear Solid V Nvidia keys popped up (iirc he sold them for a good price and got them from his brother (?) who seems to build systems..donnu). Everyone ordered keys from him and he got overwhelmed by the demand.

Eventually everyone got their key and it seems like there hasn't been a problem with them yet.

Just be patient. If you can't wait for a key a couple days, go order them somewhere else. Many members also have work/family and don't spend 24/7 on neogaf.

Which is fine I don't think anyone is saying people aren't busy, but the issue here is the user continues to post but does absolutely no communication to the buyer who has already sent money. This is also not a one time event.

I would have happily gone elsewhere to get the key as I have limited gaming time and wanted to play on the weekend. Had he told me he was too busy I would have thanked him and been on my way.

Have a few a Amiibos to sell. Asking what I paid for all of these.

Gold and Silver Mario. Both US versions. $45 shipped.

Splatoon 3 pack. $35 shipped SOLD

Evilos Cosmic Samus custom, signed and numbered. PAX exclusive. $50 shipped

Little Mac and Captain Falcon bundle. $30 shipped.

Pit, Dark Pit and Palutena. $50 shipped

Fire Emblem Fates Special edition preorder through GameStop. Not keeping since it doesn't come on two carts and I'm sharing with my partner. $130 SOLD

WTS:
Star Citizen Mustang Omega AMD Edition Racer
Asking 45$ OBO
AMDMustangRacingVarient_zps9c6ad7b0.jpg

Just be patient. If you can't wait for a key a couple days, go order them somewhere else. Many members also have work/family and don't spend 24/7 on neogaf.

I believe the biggest problem here is that he never indicates to anyone that there is going to be a delay in providing the key. A lot of the problems I have seen (and even had people PM me about), seemed to show that he generally always responds quickly with a PayPal address, but then is slow to reply with the actual code. This happening a few times is understandable, but a pattern has definitely emerged.

I think we all know he's a great seller, but I can't honestly keep defending him every time this happens. At some point it's not fair to the community to try to keep talking everyone out of leaving him negative/neutral feedback.

It's a freaking shame though, because he's obviously an awesome seller in general. Get your crap together Bernardo!!

Lourio

As people have mentioned before, there should be a disclaimer for Bernardo. I was in a similar situation just last week with him, but he did come through with the code.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
WTT:
Steam keys from the Humble Monthly:

Towerfall Ascension

Company of Heroes 2 + DLC
The British Forces DLC
The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
The Western Front Armies: US Forces

Payday 2 + DLC
Dragan Character Pack
Gage Assault Pack
Gage Mod Courrier
The Big Bank Heist

all for a Steam key of any of the below:
- Dying Light
- Undertale
- Assault Android Cactus
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

can't do cash - I don't have paypal in my region.

ThisOne

WTS

$25 Amazon gift card for $22 PayPal (no fees). Please pm me if you're interested and I will give you my PayPal info and the gift card code.

Mr. Hyde

WTS: Beats Studio 2.0 Wired - New/Unopened - $120.00. Free domestic shipping.

WTS: Cowboy Bebop Blu-Ray Amazon Limited Edition. New/Unopened - $150.00. Free domestic shipping.

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20

Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
OlliOlli - $3
Stealth Inc. 2 - $4
SteamWorld Dig - $3
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $2

UV Codes:
Man of Steel - $2
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - $2
The Raid 2 - $2
John Wick - $2
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - $4

I hate to do it, but for the first time in my many years on the NeoGAF B/S/T community I have to leave negative seller feedback for Prodigal

I purchased Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 for Gamecube from him on 11/23 (sent money via paypal) and he replied the same day saying he would send it out the next day.

I never heard from him after that, but the game hasn't shown up.

I messaged him again on 12/2 and 12/6 to check in, see if he had a tracking number or if he could tell me who he shipped it with, but I haven't gotten a response. I checked on both 12/2 and 12/6 and can see that he has still been logging into GAF :(

I'm not in a hurry for the game and would be happy to turn this negative into a positive if I get the game. But because it's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything, this is a negative for now.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Supreme N.O.M. $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened and displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Barguest de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition. UPDATE: All battery powered functions have been tested and are in full working order. Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Woolly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $50.00/$51.75 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$26.00. All in excellent condition. SOLD

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

Flandy

I hate to do it, but for the first time in my many years on the NeoGAF B/S/T community I have to leave negative seller feedback for Prodigal

I purchased Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 for Gamecube from him on 11/23 (sent money via paypal) and he replied the same day saying he would send it out the next day.

I never heard from him after that, but the game hasn't shown up.

I messaged him again on 12/2 and 12/6 to check in, see if he had a tracking number or if he could tell me who he shipped it with, but I haven't gotten a response. I checked on both 12/2 and 12/6 and can see that he has still been logging into GAF :(

I'm not in a hurry for the game and would be happy to turn this negative into a positive if I get the game. But because it's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything, this is a negative for now.

Even if he sends it I don't the best he could get is a neutral feedback. Not shipping out an item for 2 weeks is not a positive experience

kuroshiki

bump for the new page.

I got uploaded.net 3 month premium account. Basically got the 3 month gift code after I got 1 year premium, and would like to sell this code they sent me.

I looked at the ToS of neogaf and looked at the OP but cannot find anything that says anything about premium account sell. As far as I know this is not illegal either. But then again if you know better about this and this is not supposed to be, please remove this post and nevermind what I wrote. =(

anyway I'm asking $18 paypal.

Thank you.

You can look at my previous posting history in this section and I got several positive remarks before.

WTS:
Xenoblade Chronicles X - Special Edition - $95 (includes shipping) - Continental US

I accidentally pre-ordered 2 from Amazon, and just got them today. I'm keeping 1 for myself, but looking to self other. Looking to simply get rid of it for exactly what I paid. If no one wants, I'll probably just return the 1 to Amazon.

MUnited83

For you.
LIMITED COPIES DEAL:
330x192

Trackmania Complete Pack:) Trackmania United Forever Star Edition, TrackMania² Canyon, TrackMania² Stadium, TrackMania² Valley) - 10$ (3 copy available)

FEATURED DEAL STEAM:
header.jpg

Just Cause 3 - 32$
header.jpg

Fallout 4- 46$
header.jpg

Dragon Quest Heroes - 45$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 42$
header.jpg

Black Ops 3 with Nuketown- 45$
without Nuketown: 40$
UPLAY GAMES:
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 32$ (OUT NOW)
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 32$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

Mortal Kombat X: 12$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 15$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

JaseMath

Selling
Xenoblade Chronicles X Collectors Edition. New, unopened. $95 shipped.

Selling as I'm a dad and this is hardly a "dad friendly" game.

StardustPain

Neo Member
WTS:
1 Year PS+ UK for £30 Paypal gift.

I'm willing to go first if the other user have good rep.
I got them with an anniversary steal-case game bundle, but my account is from the US so I have no use for it.

BadWolf

WTS:

God of War 3 Remastered (PS4) ($20) (Digital Code)

Payment via paypal.

(Came with the PS4 but have no need for it since already own GOW3 on PS3.)

honjo73

WTT
Have: Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition PS4 Digital Code
Want: Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Digital Code

WTS
New Dualshock 4 Steel Black, $75 incl. shipping to Lower 48 (PayPal Gift / Amazon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom