• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

o4QDCSym.jpg
NfW0q0Rm.jpg

lEOHmvmm.jpg
a0pnXjOm.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

Flandy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Prices are via Paypal Friends/Family

Steam codes
Rust - $8
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition - $5
Saints Row IV - $3
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition - $2
Lethal League - $2

PS4
Doom Beta Key that was included in Wolfenstein - $1

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3

Looking to sell some Digital HD codes:

Movies - $4 each

Furious 7
Interstellar
Jersey Boys
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Television - $8 Each

Arrow Season 2
Black Sails Season 1
Black Sails Season 2
The Flash Season 1
Hannibal Season 1
Hannibal Season 2

PB/PS. Prices negotiable. PayPal Gift only. US based.

DTJAAAAM

Selling the following US-region games, all prices are before shipping:

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) = $40
Just Cause 3 (Xbox One) = $40
Tales of Zestiria (PS4) = $40

Message me for a quote with shipping.

SmokeMaxX

PSA: I'm going to be out of the country for at least a week so if any issues come up or anyone tries to contact me, I won't be able to respond. Just thought I'd mention it again because last time I left the country, I had like 50 unread pms with people trying to buy stuff. Have a happy holiday guys.

Dunan

Update to my previous post (around post 5785 or thereabouts):

------

Another addition all the way at the bottom! I have a pile of OSTs too! If you see some stuff you like, make an offer. I'd be happy to give discounts if you're buying multiple items!

Chaos;Head & Steins;Gate Science Adventure Series Maniacs - 20 - Great guidebook with tons of promotional art. Two games in one book.

Final Fantasy Type-0 "Aka no Hisho" - 25 - The ultimate guidebook for this game; beautiful translucent dust jacket. Has lots of artwork, a historical timeline, stats on real-life players, etc.

FFX Ultimania HD (for the Vita/PS3/PS4 port) - 15

FFX Ultimania Omega (the original) - 15

Ar Tonelico Perfect Guide - SOLD

Final Fantasy XI Story Ultimania - 12 - the entire story of the game through about 2009. Even if you can't read Japanese, there are still lots of screenshots and art to look at.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Master Guide - 15

Ar Nosurge PS3 Game - 8 (Complete Guide is SOLD)

-----

And existing stuff from the old post:

Merry Christmas once again, Gaffers! It's the time of year when I go back to my family's house in the US with an otherwise empty suitcase that will instead be filled with Japanese game-related stuff (particularly JRPGs) that we Gaffers love so much.

I will fly back to New Jersey on December 16, and will ship stuff the next day. This will be my fifth year doing this.

All prices include US shipping and have factored in the hassle of my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and through airport terminals. I will very gladly ship abroad. Japan Post offers international media mail, unlike the US, and books generally cost between $3 and $10 additional, depending on weight, to ship overseas.

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

Suikoden Series Fan Book - 25 (includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right)

Dengeki Playstation - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance issue. Also contains a limited OST CD for Ciel Nosurge (which is why I bought it, and where most of the value is). $20. If you just want the magazine with no CD, or the CD with no magazine, let me know; I can probably split them $5 and $15.

Final Fantasy VIII OST limited first printing - 25 - well used, but this is the 1999 first printing that contains a booklet with an interview with Uematsu and was sold only by making a reservation in certain convenience stores. Nowadays they print this using regular CD cases with sleeves. One of my favorite OSTs of all time. (I have another copy, in near-mint condition, but want to keep that one for myself. I'd consider selling it.)

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - 10 - I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.

FFXIV Eorzea Official Starting Guide - 10 - A nice guide to 1.0, with maps, character classes, etc.

Xenosaga I Scenario Book - 10 - Complete dialogue for the game.

Star Ocean II: The Second Story Official Guidebook & Basic Knowledge - 8

Next photo:

Final Fantasy XIV Eorzea World Report 2.1 Map & Scenario - 20 (ridiculously heavy)
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Official Guide - 15 (also thick and heavy; explains everything about all the classes, icons, maps, etc., but no postgame; I have two of these, and I loved them)
Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide - 10
Final Fantasy Type-0 World Preview - 10
Folks Soul (Folklore) Official Guide - 15 (this is really hard to find now)
Suikoden Series Fan Book - 25 (accidentally photographed this twice)

Next photo:

Persona 4 Official Design Works - 15
Persona 4 Official Guide Book (shorter) - 8
Final Fantasy VI Advance V-Jump Guide - 10

Tactics Ogre PSP (Japan) 1st printing; includes tarot cards, though there's no special box; they came bound together with a rubber band - 30

Tactics Ogre PSP Premium (Europe); includes mini-OST CD, artbook, etc. Box has some dings but the inside is perfect - 30

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Ultimania - 15

FFXII "Trekking in the World of FFXII" - 10. Perhaps my favorite of all officially licensed Square-Enix guidebooks. A group of fanatics explored Ivlaice to an extreme and measure all kinds of things (number of steps from Balfonheim to Raithwall; racial demographics of each region; rainfall totals; "gambits" used by monsters and NPCs. Just amazing. I have three of these and bought them specifically so I could sell them to fellow FFXII devotees at a reasonable price. If you have any Japanese ability at all, you will love this book.

FFXII Ultimania Omega - 20 - Massively thick; contains every spoken line in the game, including by all ~1100 NPCs. I used this book to compare the beautiful English translation with the original, and it only made me appreciate the translation more!

FFX-2 HD Ultimania - 15 - The new one for the PS3/PS4/Vita HD port.

Lightning Returns Master Guide - 9. Includes J-PSN/Xbox redeemable Aeris/Aerith costume for Lightning that was valid until 11/20/2015; no promises if you try to redeem it now. Still sealed.

Final Fantasy IX Ultimania - 18 - Have multiple copies.

FFXII Ultimania Omega - 18 - Lots of really nice pre-release artwork in here.

FF Type-0 Ultimania - 20 - Another massive fat one.

Persona Club P4 Fan Book - 15

Persona 3 FES Official Fan Book "S.E.E.S." - 15

Persona 4 Official Design Works - SOLD

Persona 4 Perfect Guide - 10 (PENDING)

Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis - 15

Persona 4 Golden Master Guide - 15 (PENDING)

Persona Magazine September 2014 and June 2014 - 10 each - book-sized magazines filled with info about Persona, including an ongoing manga series. June has the "Miss Contest" part of the P4 story.

[/b]

More stuff!

Complete set of four Valkyria Chronicles Japanese art/design books. The fourth one is from the anime (and supposedly contained a DVD, which is not included). I'd love to put these in the hands of a fellow VC fan. Total $70 including US shipping; these things are heavy.

Xenoblade Official Guide (rare) - 15
The World Ends With You Complete Guide - 10
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania - SOLD
Sigma Harmonics official strategy guide - 7
Final Fantasy Type-0 OST 1st Printing with bonus DVD full of Type-0/Versus/FFXV trailers - SOLD

Big stuff:

Ar Nosurge Collector's Edition: Unused with game sealed. Contains a stunning metal music box that plays music from the game. I ended up leaving this sealed and buying a used copy of the game, which I will also happily sell ($10). This collector's box goes for well over $100 on places like eBay; make me an offer. SOLD

A lightly used Dragon Quest Metal Slime matte silver PS4, available only in Japan. (I had listed it on eBay but would be happy to sell it on GAF for a much lower price.)

Includes a microphone (for use with DQX?) which I have not tested, and the outer sleeve for the PS4, but there is no USB port cover. $550 within the US, and I will take offers if neither this nor the following PS4 sells. (I might just use one myself.)

Also, an unused Final Fantasy Type-0 burgundy PS4, also available only in Japan.

Everything brand new: FF Type-0 game, with FFXV demo version downloadable on Japanese PSN, still sealed. This one also has a cardboard sleeve around the outer box. $500 within the US.

Also have more stuff not pictured; will take photos if anyone wants:

Xenogears Perfect Works: The Real Thing - 65 - This is the 2014 reissue, which is itself now out of print.

Final Fantasy VII (hardcover), VIII "Wish You Were Here" (soft), and X "A Tale For You" (soft) complete scenario/dialog books: now out of print; these consist of a transcript of a full playthrough with all dialogue and screenshots. A great way to re-experience a game, or to refer to the Japanese original if you're playing in English and want a bilingual experience. 25 each.

Official V-Jump guides for Chrono Cross, FF7, and FF Tactics - 12 each - large-size official guidebooks from the turn of the millennium, before Ultimania became a thing. Full furigana next to/over all the kanji for you Japanese learners!

Valkyria Chronicles official guidebook - 12

Steins;Gate official guidebook - 15 - A4 size but not too thick. The official guidebook that came out when the game was new. Covers all scenarios, has artwork, etc.

"Huke" (the artist's) official Steins;Gate artbook - 30 - big and heavy; A4 size, full of the artwork he created for the game

Gravity Daze (Rush) official guidebook - 25

CGWORLD Game Graphic Design 2012 book - 25 - A semi-annual book/magazine for game CG developers. Contains pre-alpha renderings of various games' graphics, including Gravity Rush. Cover is that famous green image of Kat looking out at Hekseville from a 90° angle. The only other source of Gravity Rush art I know of besides the official book. Softcover but very heavy; coffee table style.

------

Newest stuff:

For Steins;Gate fans!

I had been planning to play the newly-released Japanese original of Steins;Gate 0 on my flight but probably won't get to it. I bought this at the retail price of 7300 yen (about $61) and it is the first printing, which comes with a downloadable Steins;Gate (original game) HD version for PS4!

I would be happy to sell this onward at its actual price (say $65 including worldwide shipping) to any Steins;Gate-loving Gaffer who wants it!

And if you like this series, I also have Steins;Gate English Version (EU, but playable on any Vita) for $35 shipped and the Chaos;Head NOAH and Love Chu-Chu! double pack for $50 shipped. (I played and loved Noah but will probably never get to Chu-Chu.)

Also pictured is the third game, Robotics;Notes Elite, also for Vita. I haven't finished the game yet but will soon, and would love to sell it as soon as I'm done. Anyone interested? This is the collector's edition which also includes a DVD and an artbook with pre-productions designs. Set me back about $100 when I bought it and I would be happy to sell for 70-80% of that. Make an offer!

WTS
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron - Nova SteelBook w/Fullslip (915/1000) - $75*
  • John Wick - Nova SteelBook w/Lenticular Slip (121/1800) - $50*
  • Edge of Tomorrow - Nova SteelBook w/Quarter Slip (1185/1500) - $45
  • JFK - SteelBook - $25
  • Fury - HMV Exclusive SteelBook - $35*
* = New in seal.

Shipping Costs aren't included in the main prices.
Paypal Payments accepted.

Contact by PM only.

WANTED
US/Euro Neo Geo AES games!

Also looking for a few turbografx games. Anyone have these for sale/trade?

Turbografx 16 wanted
- Chew-Man-Fu
- Darkwing Duck
- Deep Blue
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Magical Chase (yah right)
- Soldier Blade
- Super Star Soldier
- Turrican

Turbografx extras wanted
Aero Blasters - case and instructions
Blazing Lazers - case and instructions
Chase HQ - instructions
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu - instructions
Samurai Ghost - instructions
Shockman - instructions

Merry Christmas!

EthanC

Banned
Selling a Forza Xbox One controller. Never opened, still in original box. Will sell for 50 dollars of US Amazon credit and ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states (no PO Boxes) via first class or priority mail.

en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Forza-LE-Wireless-Controller-GK4-00023-mnco.jpg

Is there a market for that with Xenoblade?
I only ask because the ones on here seem to largely be ignored

They made so many copies of the CE that there really isn't a market with it since almost everyone that wanted it, got it. I'm sure most of the flippers thought it would be some rare thing and then were left disappointed when everyone had one. Not sure why some didn't just cancel their orders since the writing was on the wall that there would be a large amount of CE's going out.

Mondrian

I am selling my NVIDIA Shield Portable. Probably one of the best portable emulation machines / android handheld you can buy. It's in fantastic condition, screen has had a protector on it since day one. I am also throwing in the official NVIDIA Shield Portable case. $150 shipped, paypal and US only.

Code:
[IMG]http://s7.postimg.org/kkltdj797/IMG_1889.jpg[/IMG]

---

Sega Dreamcast with some games. $60 shipped, paypal gift, US Only.

Code:
[IMG]http://s12.postimg.org/v660ma9h9/IMG_1845.jpg[/IMG]

Includes:

Sega Dreamcast Console
S-Video Cable
AC Cable
Controller

Games:

Sonic Adventure
Nightmare Creatures II
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Virtua Tennis
MSR Metropolis Street Racing
Soul Calibur
Gameshark Disc

These games are basically disc-only, and some of the cases have stickers on them... which can be easily removed with some water/goo-b-gone. Enjoy!

---

Also selling ultraviolet/itunes movie codes, $4 each. Paypal only

The World's End
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
The Big Lebowski
Psycho (original Hitchcock film)

Soulflarz

Banned
They made so many copies of the CE that there really isn't a market with it since almost everyone that wanted it, got it. I'm sure most of the flippers thought it would be some rare thing and then were left disappointed when everyone had one. Not sure why some didn't just cancel their orders since the writing was on the wall that there would be a large amount of CE's going out.

Pretty much this. If you want to scalp a game, go get a copy of Devils Third while you still can.

Also, Re:Above a bit- can we not profit off free codes that are currently still free? That's past the point of "this price errors up still" to just trying to make a quick buck off of unaware GAF members :/
I've been seeing stuff like that a lot more recently, why is it allowed? I understand buying multiple of a game on price error and selling it after it ends, but this isn't the same thing.

Ah I see. Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom