• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

They made so many copies of the CE that there really isn't a market with it since almost everyone that wanted it, got it. I'm sure most of the flippers thought it would be some rare thing and then were left disappointed when everyone had one. Not sure why some didn't just cancel their orders since the writing was on the wall that there would be a large amount of CE's going out.

So kinda like those that stocked up on Halo 5 CEs then, eh? ;)

SamNW

WTB:

The Order: 1886 (PS4, physical)

Shadow of Mordor GOTY (PS4, physical)–also open to normal edition

Far Cry 4 Complete (PS4, physical)–also open to normal edition

Cities Skylines (Steam)

Madden 16 (PS4, physical)

steveovig

FS:prices are shipped and everything is complete unless noted...

Metal Gear Anthology-PS2-$40
Die Hard Arcade-Saturn-$40
Conker's Bad Fur Day-N64-cart and manual only-$80 OBO
Karnaaj Rally-Sealed GBA w/dented bottom of box-$10

ahdurian

WTS
Payment through PayPal. Would prefer PayPal Gift (to avoid fees), but please let me know if you're hesitant about that.
All prices listed have standard shipping costs included, and will only ship to Canada or USA (no worldwide).
For any inquiries, please message me.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL(BNIB)
CAD $300 / USD $225
zelda1_zpstzagtf7d.jpg
zelda2_zpshvzwtfy5.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $110 / USD $80
HUNTER1_zpsoxq0fpou.jpg
HUNTER2_zpstglirbsm.jpg
HUNTER3_zpsl7ufidmx.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $100 / USD $80
DEMON1_zpsrebhxp5z.jpg
DEMON2_zpsjmljfa3a.jpg
DEMON3_zps9gyshgt0.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $100 / USD $80
ADVENTURE1_zpsjydbmyhm.jpg
ADVENTURE2_zpsctu0mi7b.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $40 / USD $35
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds" or "Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; All in good condition, but the Zelda posters have some ink coloring on the back of the posters, but don't seep through to the front.) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $50 / USD $45
"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $30 / USD $25
"Yoshi" Plushie (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $55 / USD $45
LBW1_zpstehocp3u.jpg
LBW2_zpsz2rooy3y.jpg
LBW3_zpsa2innpnw.jpg
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

Marth, Robin, Lucina, Ike and Villager Amiibos (all NA and BNIB)
CAD $30 / USD $20 each
IMG_20150622_180606_zpssv3pikrw.jpg
IMG_20150622_180448_zpscfqdckrs.jpg
IMG_20150622_180519_zpsqi5agtqg.jpg
IMG_20150622_180431_zps9ldbvgho.jpg
IMG_20150622_180650_zpsde8kn0tn.jpg

iPad Gen 3 (16GB; WiFi+3G) w/ Apple Flip case and screen protector
CAD $250 / USD $180
IPAD-1_zpslauvofxz.jpg
IPAD-2_zpsd1la1xgy.jpg
IPAD-3_zpswcwq1p8n.jpg
IPAD-4_zps6eutlkvl.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S4 w/ Tempered Glass screen protector applied and extra battery
CAD $250 / USD $180
S4-3_zpsuuv2jepf.jpg
S4-1_zpsmw8jvpdm.jpg
S4-2_zpso7ssiy5y.jpg
S4-4_zpslbvqctgx.jpg

Wired Controller for Xbox 360
CAD $35 / USD $30
360_zpsgtg1m21u.jpg

GG Button
CAD $30 / USD $25
GG_zpsgix5d7ec.jpg

"House" The Complete Series DVD box set (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
house1_zpsi82nu4jn.jpg
house2_zpsewaww2ul.jpg

dhonk

WTB: N64 Games

Mischief Makers
Mario 64 Rumble Edition
Mario Tennis
Kirby 64
Mysical Ninja
Mario Party 2
Bomberman 64

Cart only is fine! Would prefer if they didnt have any major damage to the labels though. (Rental stickers, rips, marker, etc)

Lirrik

WTB:

PS+ (PlayStation Plus) 1 year code (NA/US) - $40 Amazon gift card
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4 digital code) - $5

BiggNife

~~Price Drops!~~

I'm in NJ so I would greatly prefer shipping within the US, if possible.

Lucina amiibo (EU) - $23 $21 shipped. Unopened. Reminder that amiibos are region free.

Batman Arkham Knight PS4 - $24 $22 shipped. Cellophane has been removed but game has never been played and disc is in mint condition (I only opened it to confirm which DLC vouchers it had). Includes the following unredeemed DLC codes, all of which don't expire until 2025:

-Scarecrow Nightmare Missions
-Exclusive Playstation Skins (Justice League 3000 and Batman 66)
-Harley Quinn Story Pack (pre order bonus, no longer ships with the game)

PSTV with P4G, Lumines, and 8MB Memory card - $40 $36 shipped. Only used a handful of times. The memory card (which has been formatted) normally goes for $20 by itself and P4G is $20 retail so you'd be saving quite a bit getting these all together.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Steam Link, Steam Controller (sold!), and Logitech G933 headset. Everything complete in package with all cables, manuals, etc. Nothing used for more than about 10 hours and everything is in great shape. Can deliver more pics upon request.

Steam controller: Sold!

Steam Link: $45

G933 headset: $150

Link and headset together: $180

Trying to stay within the US and I'll take PayPal gift (or you pay for fees).

WTS -

Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Black Brand New - $140
iTunes $50 Gift Card - $42.50

WTB -

Starbucks Gift Card - 70% PayPal
Amazon Gift Card - 80% PayPal

WTS:

Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe for PS4 - $70 (Game + Season Pass)
.Hack//Quarantine for PS2 (Complete) - Taking offers

WTB:

1 Year PS+ Subscription
FFX/X-2 for PS4 (Looking to not pay over $20 given the Black Friday prices I forgot to pay for this because I'm a dummy)

Will negotiate on stuff, PM me! Photos can be provided for .Hack if you're interested.

ZombieLPK

WTS: Assassin's Creed Syndicate/Rainbow Six Siege Nvidia code. Redeems for your choice of one of the two games for uPlay on PC.

$30/£20 via PayPal or £20 Steam or Amazon voucher.

Sold

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Prices are via Paypal Friends/Family

Steam codes
Rust - $8
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition - $5
Saints Row IV - $3
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition - $2
Lethal League - $2

PS4
Doom Beta Key that was included in Wolfenstein - $1

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3

Yo Flandy is a cool guy and sold me Lethal League without a hitch. Buy their stuff and thanks again!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Flandy

Positive feedback x3 for BernardoOne. Nothing surprising here, one of the best sellers in the thread. Thanks for another smooth experience.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Book of Unwritten Tales Collection/Bundle (Steam) - $30. Single steam code for the full bundle as seen here, normally goes for $70. Got this on the price error a few weeks ago for a friend but they already had it, normally would go lower for GAF but I'm unemployed and could really use the money so I figure 55ish% off is an okay compromise? Willing to work with you or will also take trades for PSN credit.

Darth Vader toaster - ?? Can see it here, normally retails for $50 (which is the price on the box actually). I got this as a gift that was shipped from across the country so I can't really return it, and it's hilarious but it's actually a bit on the big side and we really don't have room for it. Brand new, I opened the top flap (it had no sticker seal or anything) but didn't actually take it out of the box or anything. Not sure if there's any interest in it here maybe? Probably just going to get put in the closet otherwise. Willing to let it go pretty cheap but bear in mind it is pretty large, shipping is probably going to be I would guess around $15 or so in the US.

ViciousDS

Banned
WTB:

All xbox one

Destiny TTK complete digital
includes base game and all expansion+ttk.

Forza Horizon 2 digital

Ori and the Blind Forest digital $10

Flandy

Yo Flandy is a cool guy and sold me Lethal League without a hitch. Buy their stuff and thanks again!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Flandy

Positive Buyer feedback for LightningXCE

You got your wording there wrong :p You're supposed to leave Seller feedback when you're buying

DontBlink

WTB Wii U Games:
Wonderful 101
Yoshi's Wooly World
Pikmin 3
Hyrule Warriors
Super Mario Maker

Located in the US.

Best Buy currently has buy 1 get 40% off 2nd on Nintendo published games (only bold actually available). If you don't have GCU, I can help you out so PM if interested.

ShyGuy

SOLD

FOR SALE

PS4 digital code of Wolfenstein The Old Blood - USA PSN

Not sure what it goes for here, so I"ll say....US$15?

I have positive feedback here, if that helps.

Hey everyone,

I have a card for one year of Xbox LIVE Gold that I'd really like to trade for $45-50 PSN credit (not PlayStation Plus; I'm topped off for a few years haha).

Haven't used the B/S/T thread before, so the only applicable reputation I could show is my good standing from previous Secret Santa threads in OT.

Managed to snag a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X CE, but between work and getting team ready for 2016, I don't have to play it. Going to be sending this back to Amazon unless someone wants it.

Still in the shipping box it was sent in.

Paypal $89+shipping.

Nightz

WTS - US only
Xbox One w/ Kinect - $280 shipped
Bought this used so I don't have the original box. Comes with console, power cable, controller and Kinect. A few scuffs and scratches on the glossy part of the console and Kinect (from the original owner), but the system itself runs well with no issues. Also willing to sell the Kinect by itself for $70.

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 - $100 shipped

Amiibo lot - $100
US NIB: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike
Out of box, mint condition: Marth, Samus, Link, Boy Inkling

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $18
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $18
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $15

WTB
Glacier white PS4 (willing to trade the Xbone for one or PM me your price)
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void key for $30

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom