• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duran

WTT:
Anything in Steam for iTunes GCs.
I have about ~120 in Steam funds which I will use to gift you.
1:1 value or close to (60 for 50 is OK).

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Selling:

PS4 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
Xbox One - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
PS4 - Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass - $25

$100 iTunes GC - $80

All prices are paypal friends and family.

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping

Have:

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $18

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $20

Want: PayPal

Shipping from Connecticut

snacknuts

we all knew her
WTB - Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $35

I bought a copy on here a couple days ago for the same price. A buddy saw it and now he wants a copy. :)

maxcriden

WTB: a game at Best Buy w/ GCU discount

Anyone offering GCU use these days? Thanks!

ETA: a couple swell gents hooked me up, thank you!!

Consumer

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [CAD]

-Uncharted Collection ($25)
-NFS Rivals ($10)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-The Crew ($20)
-Dragon Age Inquisition ($20)
-Dying Light ($25)
-Saints Row 4 ($15)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Bloodborne ($25)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-Mad Max ($30)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($35)
-Fallout 4 ($35)
-Just Cause 3 ($35)

*2 successful transactions under my belt.
*If you wish to leave/receive feedback, communicate that with me, and I'll also leave feedback. As OP said, feedback is a 2-way street.
*In addition to PM'ing me, I also recommend quote-replying to this post (in this thread) in case the former doesn't work.

WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $12
Yoshi’s Island $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $20
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

Ultimadrago

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC Pipboy Edition *without game code* - The box has been inspected only to make sure everything (Box, Pipboy, Stand) is in excellent condition. All other items are present, but the game code has been used, however. - $70 Shipped

Fidelio X1 Headphones (Used) - Adult owned. Thourougly cleaned and brushed. Excellent working condition. Slightly worn physical condition. Comes with original (damaged) box. It comes with the OEM cable and a better Black/Red V-MODA cable. - $70 Shipped

Continental United States. PAYPAL Gift only.

Max_Po

Banned
WTS

Brand New SNES Mini and a Brand New Sega Dreamcast

The SNES Mini is in Pristine Condition.

I would like 600 CDN for it which could convert to very nice low US dollars price compared to eBay and for Sega Dreamcast I just want to pocked 325 CDN.

20151214_100406_zpsvsqajmnj.jpg

20151214_095453_zpsquuyyjld.jpg

I also have a brand new N64 US model in Green with a Brand New Expansion pack.

I am in a tight spot, so I am selling my brand new items.

I have a Brand New Pristine Dreamcast R7 Console As Well but at minimum I would like to sell it for 500 US.

All of my items are wrapped in Ceramic wrap to avoid Finger Prints and smudges.

I try to keep and preserve old stuff as it has a lot of sentimental value.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTS an Arkham Knight PS4 code with Season Pass included

PM me any offers, thanks.

ithorien

WTS

I have a redemption code from Nvidia that's good for either Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin's Creed Syndicate, both activate directly on uPlay.

$40 PayPal only, please PM if interested.

EDIT: Sold

Dunan

The "Memorial Album" complete dialog books for Final Fantasies 7 and 8. Now out of print and hard to find. $25 shipped to USA.

Below them: A NeGcon twisty controller that makes racing games like Wipeout a pure joy to play. Confirmed to work on US and Japan region PS1 and PS2; not sure about other systems with adapters. No idea what these go for nowadays... $15 shipped?

At the bottom right: CGWORLD Game Graphics Magazine 2012. Cover price over $30; I'll sell it for $25 shipped in USA. Super-thick magazine about how game graphics are developed. Has a great Gravity Rush cover and a story on the game, with some more development shots. Very heavy so if you live outside the US shipping will be about $15 extra. I would *love* to put this in someone's hands, particularly a Gravity Daze/Rush fan. Make me an offer!

One more item: I have the super-rare, bonus-material-including version of the Future Press Deus Ex: Human Revolution strategy guide.

This sells for over $140 on Amazon these days.

Mine has dented corners and some warping on the pages. The original owner had clearly played the game with this book open. There's no writing in it or any tears in the pages, and it makes a fine reading copy if you just want to finally see those interviews that were added at the end. I positioned it so that the dented corners show up really well in the picture; this is it, warts and all:

If anyone is interested, I could go well below the price of typical used copies. I paid the equivalent of $100 for it back when that was the going rate, and could probably sell it for less. If anyone in the US is interested, I will carry it back with me tomorrow and mail it from there.

WTS:

Fallout 4 (PS4, mint condition) - $43 shipped within the continental USA

Ultraviolet code for The Hobbit Extended Edition Trilogy - Best Offer
I bought this from Amazon UK, so the codes may only work in that region. Also, these are supposed to be HD, but some people are reporting that they are showing up as standard definition, which is a mistake that Warner will apparently fix when contacted, but please be aware

WTS

EVGA GTX 780 SC. Pulled it from my HTPC / Big screen gaming rig, in great shape. Swapped it with one of my GTX 970's since I got rid of my SLI setup.

Part Number: 03G-P4-2783-KR
Part Desc: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC

Asking $220 - Paypal only.Buyer sends payment via gift to cover paypal fees.

Interested or have questions, PM me.

WTS: Rainbow Six: Siege or Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Nvidia Bullets or Blades Bundle code). Your chosen game activates on uPlay.

Want: $30 PayPal
Edit: Sold.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
I dunno what your price point is for this, but it's part of BB's B1G1 40% off deal, which does stack with GCU.

Ends up being 76.79 (for two games, which apparently, can be two copies of the same game.

That said, anyone wanna go in for $40 (shipped) for Xenoblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom