• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Pokemon Red 2DS - Japanese Version - ~$125

I've got it pre-ordered through Amazon.co.jp, but I'm having second thoughts now. The cost of the console is $96 and then I'll have to pay the Tenso import fee, plus shipping it to you. That's why I estimate $125.

I also may try to sell my Yellow/Green pre-orders, but we'll see how that goes. If I don't get any bites in the next day or so, then I'll just cancel the Red order.

Edit:

Also have:

Pokemon N3DS Bundle - $227.48

That price is assuming I can change the shipping address to yours in their system.

MRSA

Banned
WTS: Fire Emblem Fates SE

DA4zFVa.jpg

$180 + shipping

zulux21

Fair warning, if you have issues with things being priced over original retail value please ignore the rest of this post and move on. If you are still inclined to complain about my prices please do so via PM. Please don't clog up the thread.

All Items shipped by me will be shipped in boxes via priority mail. I will take care to package them well and if there is wiggle room on the weight before the next tier I will likely throw in some random extras. I will send pictures for the items by request and do my best to note any damage with the goods. I will also have signature confirmation for any item valued at over $100.

I am clearing out some room and trying to price them fairly, but still try to get somewhat near market price since I will have some large expenses soon. (If you like anime please check out the skip beat indiegogo when it launches next month as that is where a good chunk of these funds will go as I really want that to succeed)

WTS
All prices include shipping (Will ship to Continuous USA only) and I will eat paypal fees if you don't want to pay with friends and family. I will also accept amazon credit. I am Also open to trades.
Pictures upon request. (I don't want to make my post longer with a bunch of links as I will take multiple pictures of any given item to show it from every angle)

Catherine Love is over deluxe edition ps3 (New sealed) - $90

Last Story Limited Edition will (new sealed) - $50

Drakengard 3 ps3 Limited edition (new sealed + bonus DLC code) - $90

Virtues Last Reward Watch (new sealed) - $90
I believe this is the red version given the color, but I have never opened it.

Amiibo (new sealed, USA region, though some have minor damage from shipping will note where)
Note: I am willing to trade any single one of these for an Ike Amiibo

Greninja (I have multiples one has a decent dent in on the right of the cardboard the other has minor damage to the top left)- $13
Robin (very minor damage bottom right) - $20
Lucina (very minor damage bottomr right)- $25
Pac Man - $15
Rosalina (very minor damage top right)- $25
Gold Mario - $25

If you have any questions of comments just shoot me a PM I will try to respond quickly.

Want To Sell:

Alright so I have Black Ops 3: Juggernogg Edition for sale if anyone is interested. If you already own the game and only want the fridge/coasters, let me know! Im willing to work with you :)
New- Razer Kraken Pro Over-Ear Headset: World Of Tanks Edition $50
They are brand spanken' new! Shipping included just want to get them gone
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fWKIumh.jpg[/IMG]

Also WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger $1
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $2
Front Mission Evolved $1
Just Cause Collection $3
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $3
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1

Xbox One Digital:

Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Would like to buy physical copy of Dying Light for Xbox One

Positive Buyer feedback for Afro

Literally the fastest transaction I've ever had! Enjoy the game! :)

Positive Seller feedback for SuperShadow271

Sold me two games at a great price and I look forward to playing them! Thanks again!

MUnited83

For you.
B]STEAM[/B]
header.jpg

Street Fighter V - 37$
header_586x192.jpg

Disgaea PC with Preorder bonuses -18$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 43$
header.jpg

Xcom 2 - 45$
header.jpg

The Witness - 35$
header.jpg

Lego Avengers - 20$
header.jpg

Dragon's Dogma- 20$

UPLAY

header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege - 32$ (only two left)
header.jpg

AC Syndicate: 25$

Peagles

WTB: Streets of Rage games

I'm looking for Genesis CIB copies of Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3 (US versions, but if you have all three JP I will consider them). I'd prefer to buy them all in one go but will buy singles too. I'm in New Zealand so you'll need to be willing to ship here (I'll cover the cost obviously). PM me with what you've got!

Afro

WTS: Two random collectible games and a iPod Shuffle 5th Gen.

• Orange Box for 360 | Both case and disc are in pristine, mint condition. Case was put into a protective sleeve the day it was opened. Probably the best 'opened' condition copy you'll ever find. $19 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

• Halo 2 for Xbox | Brand new, factory sealed. Disc might be loose in case, not sure (might be the manual). Cellophane has light shelf wear and some minor tears, but nothing major. $16 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

• iPod Shuffle 5th gen in black. Used less than ten times so the battery is pretty much like new. Excellent condition - some light scratches on the back from normal use. Includes original USB cable. $17 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

<- click

Sarcasm

I'm guessing you don't have a US credit card or bank account? I use my us cards on my Japanese 3DS even. Good luck.

What is the trick? I am trying to use my Taiwan card (which I used fine in the states) to purchase on the eshop (NA). It won't accept mine =S

Well another WTB post...

WTB:

Fire Emblem Fates SE. I'm offering $100 but I'm negotiable.

Any nice person out there willing to help out a fellow GAFer? It would be greatly greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Aselith

NeoGaf member Dame (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=538639) has agreed to buy my new copy of the Fire-Emblem: Fates Collector's Edition for $110.

He'll be paying me shortly via Paypal, but we both felt better signing off on it here, so the deal was viewable by all.

Once he co-signs, we'll do Paypal, and then i'll be dropping his game into the mail. :)

I'll keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't step out of line

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-01.jpg

Chorazin

What is the trick? I am trying to use my Taiwan card (which I used fine in the states) to purchase on the eshop (NA). It won't accept mine =S

I think it's because Visa and Mastercard are universally accepted. Probably not so much with your Taiwan card (unless it's one of the above, then I'm not sure.)

All I had to do was tap the icon, put in my numbers and it worked with zero hassle.

Danneee

WTB:
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Metroid Fusion

Carts only is fine, obviously not interested in pirate crap.
Have PayPal, PM offer incl. shipping to Sweden.

Sarcasm

I think it's because Visa and Mastercard are universally accepted. Probably not so much with your Taiwan card (unless it's one of the above, then I'm not sure.)

All I had to do was tap the icon, put in my numbers and it worked with zero hassle.

Go into more detail please. Yea its a VISA. Do you put in a states addy or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom