• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS or Trade

Asus ROG G750JX-TB71 Notebook
  • 4th Generation (Haswell) Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz
  • 16GB DDR3
  • 750GB HDD (I have also installed a Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD)
  • 3GB Nvidia GTX770M
  • Blu-Ray
  • 17.3" Full HD Display

Works perfectly fine. I ended up building a desktop (thanks Build A PC, GAF!) since I no longer travel for work anymore, so this is a bit unneeded now. No scratches or dents. Never had any problems with it. Has Windows 10 installed and ready to go.

Will trade for an equal value Macbook Air (Gotta keep my wife happy. :) ) or sell out-right for $850 OBO. I am flexible on price, especially if we are trading. If you are going to trade a Macbook Air, we can do some negotiating and I can make up the difference in cash if need be if it is a newer model.

I've been cleaning and I have some collectibles that I don't want/need anymore. Offer me something reasonable and help out with shipping and any of this stuff is yours:

http://imgur.com/a/fESd7

There's a da vinci flying machine from Assassin's Creed, an Ezio figure NIB, a cool oxygen mask that was given to me by the developers of Metro, some limited edition Capcom shot glasses that were never used, DC scribblenauts toys, a RE4 Chainsaw Controller(PS2), some lithographs, two walking dead figures (governor and michonne's zombie), and a Fallout 3 lunch box with the bobble head, dvd, and art book. Album is because I didn't wanna trash up the thread.

I still have everything up there except the RE4 chainsaw and the Bioshock lithograph.

Also:

WTS:

$60 PSN Card for $50 PayPal gift.

Thanks, Gaf!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Huh? You said you picked it up, not "I went to pick it up and got screwed." Come on bruh.

My mom always used to say to cover up one lie you have to tell a hundred more lies.

Have some morals people, it's only video games.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTS Steam codes

Asking .75¢ each, PM me:

-Outlast
-Retro City Rampage

I got GCU and have helped buy games for gaf several times. DOTD today. GCU prices before tax. PM if you're interested.

PS4/Xbone
Shadow of Mordor GOTY 12
Mad Max 24
Witcher Wild Hunt 24

Samuray

And another price drop, now to sub-100.

Large lot of UV codes, all US but Defiance Season 3 which is UK.

New bundle price: 95$ for all season codes plus movie

[Paypal F&F or 4%]

imageo8u3o.jpeg

Here's an overview:

Entourage - The Movie
Defiance S3 UK
Arrow S2
Arrow S3
The Flash S1
The Knick S1
Falling Skies S4
Girls S3
The Last Ship S1
Shameless S4
Orange is the New Black S2
Masters of Sex S2
The Vampire Diaries S5
The Vampire Diaries S6
The Originals S1
The Originals S2
Supernatural S10
Hannibal S3
Getting On S1
The Big Bang Theory S8
The Following S3
The Blacklist S1
Manhattan S1
Defiance S2
Veep S3
Helix S2
Grimm S3
Silicon Valley S1
Person of Interest S4
Jusrified S5
Justified S6
Looking S1
The Leftovers S1
Turn S1
Halt and Catch Fire S1
Gotham S1
Banshee S2
Black Sails S1
Black Sails S2
Nurse Jackie S6
Outlander S1 Volume 1
House of Cards S3
The Newsroom S3
Boardwalk Empire S5
The Walking Dead S5
Game of Thrones S4
Olive Kitteridge (Miniseries)

Necrovex

looking around real quick it seems Target has email delivery eshop codes. They take credit cards or paypal if you have access to either of those (there is a limit of 3 of each type that you can get so instead of 4 $20 ones you will need to get 2 $35 and 1 $10) I will note I have never personally bought an email delivery code from them though so I am not sure how long they will take. when you look at check out it says it will take up to 4 hours.

hopefully that helps.

NoRéN;196468562 said:
PM SmokeMaxX

All around great person to deal with.

If for some reason that doesn't work out I'll help you out.

You're all sophisticated, kind-hearted fellows. I went ahead and bought the digital cards from Target. Now I need to decide if I'll play/buy the superior FE (Conquest) first or Birthrights. Decisions, decisions.

WTS - Star Citizen Constellation Physical Package (No LTI) - $275 PayPal (Gift or Buyer Pays Fees)

Not sure if anyone in this thread would be interested, but I'm trying to get rid of my physical Constellation Andromeda package. It was bought in April 2014, so it was after LTI was dropped from it so there's no LTI, but everything else is identical to the physical Rear Admiral (All physical goods, Alpha, Beta, both SQ42 and Star Citizen, etc.).

WTB - The Division PC Key
Steam Gift up to $40 or $30 PayPal

Want To Buy

The Division PC key (either from the NVIDIA promo or the Logitech promo) for $30 by PayPal

(I'm a NeoGAF+ Seller and have good feedback)

PM me please if you have a key and want to sell

Geneijin

That's how I got screwed :(

Put the cart before the horse when I posted unfortunately. Got the email it was ready for pickup and when I went in line they didn't have my order. Email for pickup was wrong :/

Here's to hoping for a second print
But you said you picked it up in past tense... You even implied it felt good to have picked it up after you said you did, not that you were feeling good on the confirmation your order was ready; and if it was, why word it that way? I'm confused how else I'm suppose to interpret that.

Needlecrash

Selling the collector's edition strategy guide for Street Fighter V. Brand new and sealed. Just a free one from Overstock.com due to an order error.

$30 shipped.

Soulflarz

Banned
He can fall on his sword all he wants, but let's not scalp-shame.

We aren't shaming scalping
This is about directly lying to a community to profit off them.

Ones questionable, ones just obnoxious.

I got GCU and have helped buy games for gaf several times. DOTD today. GCU prices before tax. PM if you're interested.

PS4/Xbone
Shadow of Mordor GOTY 12
Mad Max 24
Witcher Wild Hunt 24

Heads up, you are running the risk of in store pickup being your punishment, someone in here got labelled a reseller for it.

Chorazin

We aren't shaming scalping
This is about directly lying to a community to profit off them.

Ones questionable, ones just obnoxious.

Exactly. He was trying to pretend he was some innocent dude that missed getting a copy and wanted to be "helped out" when he totally got one and wanted someone to pity him so he could buy cheap and resell high.

Exactly. He was trying to pretend he was some innocent dude that missed getting a copy and wanted to be "helped out" when he totally got one and wanted someone to pity him so he could buy cheap and resell high.

Yeah, the "woe is me" tone of it is the only problem I have with it.

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Can I give negative buyer feedback to MikeE21286? I was going to PM him for a good deal on the DS until I learned he was a liar. Does that count?

Out 1

I haven't sold anything here yet, so I'd rather prefer local pickup in Central LA area instead of shipping.

-- 15.4-inch Macbook Pro (Retina, mid 2012) - 2.3GHz quad-core i7 / 8gb of RAM / 256gb of flash storage / Nvidia GT 650M / El Capitan. --

The logic board, the screen and the keyboard/trackpad were all replaced last summer under AppleCare.

The laptop is in excellent condition with no cosmetic damage. I'm sad to let it go, but it no longer meets my needs in terms of portability. I'm replacing it with the 12-in Macbook.

$900 or OBO. I can PM some pics if needed.

WTB:

Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition

Had a Best Buy preorder, package got delayed and was apparently stolen within 20 minutes of it getting "delivered" today. I just want the SE. :(

WTB: Fire Emblem Fates SE.

I missed the boat on this all together due to some real life issues I had to deal with. I'm hoping someone here is willing to sell at a decent price.

Thanks

Leynos

WTB:

-Playstation Eye
-Playstation Move controller
-Playstation Navigation controller

-Wii Classic Controller Pro. Don't care about the color.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, and can show you my account if you like.

Takeru

Positive Feedback:

Strange in Stereo paid right away after I gave him the digital PSN code first. Very trustworthy and true to his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom