• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through Google Wallet or PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping & insurance costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day Delivery) within the United States. International shipments will not be offered due to the additional cost and responsibility necessary to ensure a smooth transaction.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

rj118

Is anyone interested in buying GBA boxes / manuals? What are those worth roughly? I have Pokemon Sapphire, Advance Wars 2, and several others.

WTS
They're all Humble stuff I already have/don't want, open to offers/trades and I can send keys first :)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse- $5
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut - $5
GRAV- $3

$2 each
Life Is Strange EP 1
I Am Bread
Magicka 2
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Company Of Heroes
Sentinels of the Multiverse
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks

$1 each
WARMACHINE Tactics - Standard Edition + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Front Mission Evolved
Bionic Dues
Colin McRae Rally
GRID
GRID Autosport Drag Pack
Hospital Tycoon
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
Overlord II
Rise of the Argonauts
Toybox Turbos
Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
Switchcars
Sweet Lily Dreams
Startopia
Skyborn
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade
Gyromancer
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

Paypal gift

Reposting

And Positive Seller Feedback for ThatsMytrunks - They sold me Hitman at a great price and was super quick!

*Strongly prefer Paypal friends and family
*Pictures available upon request
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 7+ / Sold 7+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1106+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

WTS

PlayStation Plus 3 Months- $17
Wolf Link Amiibo- $22 shipped

Please check my Google docs sheet for a full list of titles I’m selling (PS3, PSX, PSP, Dreamcast, OSTs, Blu-Rays and DVDs):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18tquE0bUuFW7BAtu6zO8FeL1i7jfcheWjWhQOjRzoxo/edit?usp=sharing

I’m downsizing my video game and movie collection. All of my items are in mint, pristine condition as I’m a collector.

Willing to offer discounts if you purchase more than 3 items. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or offers:

vgachi57

anyone selling a playstation move controller, gun accessories, and/or games? i have a sudden itch to play a light-gun-rail-shooter.

specifically looking for:
- playstation move controller
- 2x gun accessories, preferably pistol form
- time crisis razing storm
- house of the dead overkill
- other move supported light-gun style games

if anyone has any/all of those and willing to sell, please PM me!

FS: Signed Psychonauts poster

product_psychonauts_poster_itemview_large.png

It has never been opened. Still in it shipping tube. $34 from their store including shipping. How about $20 shipped?

mdsfx

Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai
Compatible with PS4, PS3, and PC

Used very little and in excellent condition all around. No issues. Adult owned in a smoke free home. No retail package, but this will be very carefully packaged!

$120 shipped. Want PayPal.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+25 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put these items on eBay as well, but the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Selling some keys that I don't need. Accepting Paypal FF.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Black List - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Uplay $1
Broken Age - Steam $2
Penarium - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Telltale $1
Dead Core - Steam $1
Game Of Thrones Full Season - Telltale $5
Bejeweled 3 - Steam $1
Dragon Age Origins - Steam $2
Grid - Steam $1
Tales from Space: Mutant Blob Attack - Steam $1
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - Steam $1
Super Hexagon - Steam $.50
Sid Meier's Pirates - Steam $.50
The Showdown Effect - Steam $1
McPixel - Steam $.50
Duet - Steam $2
Outlast - Steam $2
Sentinels of the multiverse - Steam $2
GRAV - Steam $4
Switchcars - Steam $2
Forced - Steam $5

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate as long as you don't try to lowball me.

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. - $375/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $120/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $90/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

If you buy all of the above, I'd do $500/shipped + insured. And I'd throw in a mystery game or two.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $600 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

More pics available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/MGyju

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $115/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $85/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $110/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $80/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $115/shipped.

Ronabo

WTS: Steam Keys

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - $3
I am Bread - $2
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $2.50
Grav - $2
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - $2
Dreamfall Chapters - $1
Oceanhorn - 50 cents
Shadowrun Boston Lockdown - 50 cents
Shattered Planet - 50 cents
Grow Home - 50 cents
Qvadriga - $1
Dyscourse - $1

Check your PMs man!

Chorazin

Positive seller feedback for twentytwo22. An absolutely stand up guy, no one should hesitate to deal with him! Read on to see why:

I bought a Hatsune Miku soundtrack and Project Diva F 2nd from him. The package got some horrible substance on it during its travels to me (no one expects packages to be soaked in some horrible vinegar or animal urine when they ship them out) but it soaked through and the packaging was a little lacking which didn't stand up to USPS's handling or the substance. Nothing broken or insanely damaged after cleaning with rubbing alcohol, but items were banged up.

I PM'd him and he immediately offered to buy everything back plus shipping or refund me $10, 25% of the purchase price, and a promise to package better with softer goods like cardboard. I took the $10 because I'm still happy with the products outside of the damage.

Anyone want to trade their PS4 for my WiiU?

I'll throw in my golden Zelda wii remote and golden nunchuck (Club Nintendo exclusive) as well as the 250 gig external
Harddrive I bought for it.

I'm a platinum buyer/seller and hope to to do the deal sometime soon.

Alternatively, I'll sell the WiiU with Zelda remote, golden nunchuck, and external harddrive for $225 shipped.

ThisOne

WTS

Used physical copy of The Witcher 3 (PS4). Comes complete and in very good condition (all maps, boooklets, etc. included).

$25 shipped to USA (payment through PayPal friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom