• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
+5 Buyer / +4 Seller

Paypal

WTS

My friend has 2 unused Gears of War codes that he got from the white Xbox One GoW bundle (Gears 1 and Gears 2)

Im pretty sure they are backwards compatible.

4$ for each seems reasonable I think.

dEvAnGeL

Positive seller feedback for dEvAnGeL bought a division code and am happy with his response time and attention to detail. Thanks
Positive Buyer Feedback for Midshipman, user went above and beyond what was needed to assure payment, really appreciate the transaction and i thank you for it, have a great weekend and enjoy the game!

pizzacat

Banned
POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Sky Chief, for his 3DS.

let me buy after telling him I already found someone else. Real rad gentleman thanks dude

WTT

I have a EVGA GTX 970 SSC that I would like to trade for an R9 390 if anyone has one available.

The 970 has seen regular gaming use since March of 2015 but is in great condition. I'm a non smoker and clean my case regularly, and I keep clean cable management. I have the box and all of the original accessories.

I'd also be willing to make an offer on a 390 if anyone has one to sell.

Taking a shot in the dark because it worked the last time I did this.

I have 9 Dragon Ball Z action figures. My mom is cleaning our house out and she's going to throw them out probably. They're still sealed in their boxes and the boxes are pretty pristine minus a little cardboard bending from being in a closet for 20 years. Anyone interested in getting pictures?

g8CBd4V.jpg
Top: Gogeta, Super Saiyan Gohan, Goku
Middle: Vegito, Super Saiyan Broly, Super Saiyan Goku, Vegeta
Bottom: Piccolo, Gohan

WTB

Destiny The Taken King Legendary Edition PS4- PSN CODE

Please PM me or just reply to this post with your price and I'll contact you,thank you.

gamerred

Neo Member
Looking to sell a Hitman (Full Experince) PC code with Requiem Blood Money Pack. Taking offers
Transaction through Paypal

Also have an Arkham Knight Preumium Edition Code (PS4) Taking offers
Payment by Paypal

Iced

Wanted: The Division (PC) key. Please message me if you have one, as well as your asking price! Can pay immediately with Paypal.

KLoWNM

Neo Member
Selling *NEW* Nitntendo 3DS XL (Metallic Blue) US Version imported from japan. It's been used once until I got the pokemon edition in the mail and using that one instead PM for price. I'll take pics and i'll cover shipping costs.

T-Rex.

Banned
[WTS]

Hitman full experience on PC. You will also receive a code for the Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes: Requiem Legacy Suit, Blood Money Shirt, Tie, Gloves, and Silenced ICA-19 Chrome White Rubber Duck Explosive.

$30 PayPal gift. (2x available)

Gone.

WarpathDC

Have: The Culling Steam Gift Want: $12 Paypal/Amazon

I also have 15 bucks on my steam acct I'm trying to dump. I can buy you anything for 15 at a 20% discount (13 bucks)

You can buy the culling and any 15 dollar game from steam off me for 24 combined (Paypal)

rj118

Currently taking offers on GBA boxes. No cartridges are included. These boxes are all in good to excellent condition. Every one includes all original contents (manual, etc.) as far as I know. The boxes have minor scuffs, dents, and/or tiny creases throughout but the manuals are in excellent shape.

I had a few members PM me from my previous post and they have priority for anything they want to purchase. I'll be traveling most of the day Saturday, so I may be slow to respond to messages until Sunday. Thanks for looking!

NoRéN

Positive seller feedback for Chorazin

Friendly and easy to communicate. Shipped fast and packed everything well. Still can't believe my luck at setting up such a good trade. Highly recommended!

WTS: Used New 3DS XL

You can find more pictures here.

Comes with:
- New 3DS XL system
- 4GB microSD card
- AR game cards
- Original box
- Charger!

I've had it for about a year now. According to the activity log, I put roughly 166 hours of play with it. All buttons work great and touchscreen has been only used with stylus. This is probably the best condition you can get for a used system.

Looking for $150 shipped. Paypal and US only. I always ship with USPS using priority mail (1-4 day delivery)!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
[WTS]

Hitman full experience on PC. You will also receive a code for the Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes: Requiem Legacy Suit, Blood Money Shirt, Tie, Gloves, and Silenced ICA-19 Chrome White Rubber Duck Explosive.

$30 PayPal gift. (2x available)

Positive Feedback to T-Rex.
Great communication and fast delivery! Thanks!

Primeval

Neo Member
WTB:

The Division: Agent Origins Code - PS4

H:

Paypal

Hey guys missed out on getting one due to some emergencies. Please PM if you have one.

So I have two extra copies of NS:UNS4 I need to get rid off.
One is a sealed PS4 regular edition (also have the preorder code)
The other is a sealed XONE collector's edition, but since it will cost to much to ship (shipping from Israel), I am probably going to open it and sell the extras separately.
both are NSTC editions, not sure how to price them right now, will probably update my post when I have some more free time, but please PM me, if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom