• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunan

All in Japanese (but filled with great artwork); all prices include international shipping to NA/EU/Aus/NZ, which is worth about $6 (for 500-gram items) to $11 (for 1-kg items such as Ultimanias), so these are all super cheap!

* Final Fantasy XII Ultimania Omega - Super-thick and heavy; there's a section which contains every single NPC quote and their locations. I love this book. $19

* Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Ultimania - $14

* Final Fantasy XII "Trekking in Ivalice" - $14

* Final Fantasy IX Ultimania - $19

* Lightning Returns Ultimania - $19

* Final Fantasy X Ultimania Omega - $19

* Final Fantasy X Remaster Ultimania - $19

* Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings Ultimania - $14

* Final Fantasy XIII Ultimania Omega - Lots of nice artwork in this one - $19

* Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania - $14

* Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis - $14

* Persona 3 FES "S.E.E.S" - $14

* Persona 4 Fan Club Book - $14

* Persona 4 Fan Club magazines, set of two - $12 for the pair

* Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X Memorial Album - The complete dialogue (in Japanese) from the original game, with screenshots of each scene. - $15 each

* Final Fantasy XIV EORZEA Official Starting Guide - For version 1.0. Full of maps and job details for the very first version of the game. $12

* Final Fantasy VI Advance Master Guide - $12

* Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Collector's Edition - I bought this and it took so long to arrive that I bought it digitally and never used this. Contains the game disc, soundtrack CD, a postcard, and a hardcover artbook. I can send you the game code by e-mail right away. $40 (and if you just want the artbook, I also have a separate one of those)

* Lord of Vermilion Re:2 Soundtrack Remix CD - Contains Lord of Vermilion remixes from FF, Secret of Mana, and Romancing Saga games, plus original music by Hitoshi Sakimoto. $14

* Ar Nosurge OST - $26

* Suikoden Fan Book - Profiles of characters in Suikoden games, plus trading cards, all uncut and intact. Creases on the cover but everything else is fine. $19

-----

If you buy multiple items, I can offer smallish discounts (not too much, because shipping is basically by the kilogram without much discount as things get heavier). I would love to put this stuff in people's hands!

Whooter

Add me to the chorus of folks looking for a copy of The Division for PC (Uplay). Will pay up to $40.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks for looking! :)

Selling

Wolf Link Amiibo - $18 shipped

Just PM me if interested thanks!

nfp_amiibo_zelda_akaa_wolflink_ps_r-656x913.jpg

Buying/Trading For

The Division PC (Steam) or PS4 (Physical)

rj118

Positive buyer feedback for Maddux4163

We had somewhat of a snag in the payment process but it was just a small mistake. Would still do business again!

Takuan

WTB The Division PC for $30. Got that PayPal.

Have:
Metal Slug 3 steam key $2
Screencheat steam key $2
Hitman Absolution steam key $2
Cities: Skylines steam key, region locked, for South Americans only $2.5

Want:
Paypal gift
Hey, I'll take Hitman off you for $2.

FaintDeftone

Positive buyer feedback for Chorazin.

I sold him my two Pokemon New Nintendo 3DS faceplates in exchange for two Zelda faceplates. He paid quickly and communicated with me throughout the whole process very well. The best part is that he was super patient during the long shipping process of obtaining the Zelda plates from Nintendo.com. Definitely recommend doing business with him.

Echoplx

Positive buyer feedback for littlegrasshopper, Angel Abaddon and tabs2002

Unlike most others who contacted me they actually replied and ended up buying it, 10/10 would trade again.

Did the planned feedback thread get delayed?
I don't know why but I had it in my head it was due early March.

It got delayed, but only because of me. I've been sick and then slammed at work, so I haven't been able to finish the OP. I've got a pretty complete draft though, so I should hopefully be able to finish it this weekend or early next week.

Sorry for the delay.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
WTB
Dat Division for PC(digital) or XBONE(digital)
I have PayPal.

Astra

WTS Hitman Full Experience (Steam) with preorder dlc - $35

Code:
[img] http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/236870/header.jpg?t=1457626115[/img]

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It got delayed, but only because of me. I've been sick and then slammed at work, so I haven't been able to finish the OP. I've got a pretty complete draft though, so I should hopefully be able to finish it this weekend or early next week.

Sorry for the delay.

No problem man, I was just curious.
Hope things calm down for you!

Mega

Banned
Positive seller feedback for kitchenmotors
Sold me a NGPC game I was on the lookout for, great to deal with and much appreciated!

Positive seller feedback for Rich!
Thanks for the Revo K101+, it works great!

WTS NES $105 w/ shipping or Best offer.
I have replaced the pin with a new 72 pin, replaced the membranes in the controllers.
The NES comes with Double Dragon 1 and 2, Star Tropics, Mario/DuckHunt, 2 controllers, AC Adapter, and RF Switch. Would like to sell as a bundle.
Shipping from Bel Air, MD. PayPal

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $35 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $60 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

apav

WTS:

For sale is a like new DACmini CX (Amp and DAC combo). No variable output or 1 ohm impedance mods. I used it two times and it has been in my packed up in my closet ever since. I was looking for variety but it actually sounds quite similar to the sound card I use in my desktop. Not a bad comparison considering my sound card is high end, but it just turned out to be a frivolous audiophile purchase for something I thought I wanted but really got no use out of. If you like neutral, uncolored sound you will love this. CEntrance isn't kidding when they say the fidelity sounds similar to products well above the $1000 price range.

Adult owned in a non smoker household. There is a little cosmetic tear on the outer packaging, unfortunately it was already that way when it arrived (see last picture). Everything else looks brand new because it practically is brand new. Comes with everything it originally came. Looking for $500 shipped.

Pictures:

Preferred payment methods:
Google Wallet
Bank Transfer (instant with BoA members)
Paypal Gift
Cash if local (If you're in the NYC area or on LI. I'll be flying out to Phoenix, AZ in about a week to visit family. If you're in that area and are interested please let me know and I'll bring it with me.)

Shipping:
Ships from NY to continental US. I usually ship via USPS.

Ebay
Amazon
HeatWare

Thanks for looking!

Dame

WTS draenor european cdkey $10
still selling NBA2k16 physical ps4 copy

paypal would be cool. i can knock off the cash and pay you something if you have legion us code you want to get rid of.

send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom