• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

As a buyer, I've haggled people down in the past, although it usually ends in me giving something up. For instance, getting a PS3 for $20 off the asking price, but with only one controller included instead of two.

I really don't see the problem. If anything, the ability to negotiate is one of the advantages of buying on a forum.

it wouldn't mean you couldn't haggle, just that there would need to be a starting price.

personally I don't see a reason to enforce such a rule, though I also as a seller will always list a price unless I am just seeing if there is interest (which is rare for me to do) and as a buyer just ignore any post that doesn't have a price listed. (unless it's something I am really interested in)

Fularu

Banned
I don't mind sellers asking for offers IF THEY ARE FLEXIBLE, but asking for offers and saying "no low-balling" tells me that the truth is they aren't flexible and are looking for top dollar, in which case the seller should probably just put a price up.

As I buyer I see that kind of post and won't even consider it unless I'm desperate for the item.
No it just means "don't send 5-10$ offers for a week old game" like I get all the time on other sites/classified adds

Whenever I set a price, people lowball it and it ends up beeing a huge waste of time. Anyway I'm just putting it up here to help a fellow gaffer, I'll have No issues selling it elsewhere if needed

Aselith

No it just means "don't send 5-10$ offers for a week old game" like I get all the time on other sites/classified adds

Whenever I set a price, people lowball it and it ends up beeing a huge waste of time. Anyway I'm just putting it up here to help a fellow gaffer, I'll have No issues selling it elsewhere if needed

So why not price it at what you actually want people to pay instead of some nebulous phrase that means nothing to anyone. No lowballs means nothing if there's no price. Say $35 FIRM or whatever

Akomix

Probably a long shot but I'll try anyway.

WTB Warhammer Fantasy books.

Prefer those that are still in good condition. Quickest way to get a hold of me is through PM.

Thank you.

Fularu

Banned
So why not price it at what you actually want people to pay instead of some nebulous phrase that means nothing to anyone. No lowballs means nothing if there's no price. Say $35 FIRM or whatever
Because that doesn't work in my past experiences

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to submit a price and you can just ignore me and go on your merry way

As of now there is not a rule that states that a price is required for listings in this thread. If you want to have a discussion about the addition of such a rule, then that is fine, but specific posters should not be called out as examples when having that discussion.

Also, if you are just wanting to be helpful to a poster, by informing them that they may have an easier time selling something with a specific price listed: Send them a PM.

Finally, it makes absolutely no difference how much someone paid for something. Everyone is free to list any item for any amount that they want. I know that the reasoning behind why this was mentioned has already been posted, but it's still a pretty gray area.

Herbs

Banned
WTS Fuji x100s kit. Includes everything shown.

$850 Shipped

kSmj2RU.jpg

mdsfx

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to submit a price and you can just ignore me and go on your merry way

I apologize if I approached it the wrong way. It admittedly irked me, but you do have the right to sell that way.

Also, if you are just wanting to be helpful to a poster, by informing them that they may have an easier time selling something with a specific price listed: Send them a PM.

Noted

Aselith

Yeah, that's fine. I wouldn't comment on it normally but since it was being discussed I thought I'd mention it. So you're finding you get higher offers if you leave no price and just put no lowballers?

ThisOne

Trying to make a little money isn't a crime. If the price works for a buyer, why do we care how much a seller is listing items for?

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
Postage to the US is Expensive af. Check http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/ for estimates.

Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £130 exc postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/KHHD25-CE-Ann_EU.jpg[/IMG]
Witcher 3- GOG code - £12 - UK if it matters

Official Playstation Magazine -2016 calendar - £5 excluding postage

The Order 1886 - Limited Edition Steelbook - Game & Disc are in English. Slipcover is in German. Actual steelbook has no writing . Dlc code slip is in German but will work with a UK/EU Account. Comes with Knights Endurance DLC. - £10 excluding postage. Includes Bloodborne/Order poster see below.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/th3oUue.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/2jKLnVr.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/NNQv9rk.jpg[/img]
Tearaway (German) - PS4 £5 if bought with something else
Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Y61xXSz.jpg?1[/img]

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20 - Excluding postage

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg[/img]

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - New/Sealed -£22.50 + postage+fees.

81FnY-me6wL._SX385_.jpg

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£30 - Including postage
PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.
Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]http://img.game.co.uk/ml2/2/6/2/2/262297_pcw_b.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.ffxivinfo.com/images/content/collectors-physical-items2.jpg[/IMG]
Higher res second image here.

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]

With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Mid-High Range Graphics card[Not a titan x etc] - Would prefer to trade something for used.
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Ultimadrago

If you didn't already know, tradein value at GameStop for an XB1 is $200 cash through Sunday.

captureguk9q.png

I'm pretty sure it's $200 In-Store Credit (and $160 if you go with Cash). Plus, I'd rather give the deal to a Gaffer than Gamestop.

I appreciate the looking out though! :)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I haven't had any success with people who don't list prices. If $1 shipped doesn't work for you, how would anyone know? Don't waste anyone's time. List what you're looking for and put OBO or flexible. $1 shipped is a fair offer.

The "I'm just helping the community" is conflicting when you don't list a price and follow it with no low balling. OK. Sure.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
WTB: Ashes of the Singularity

Any chance for one of those Ashes of the Singularity codes at a price that's gentle on the gonads?

WTB

-GTA V Steam Key
-Rise of the Tomb Raider

Also hit me up if you have any cheap Steam keys for games with super good graphics. I just got a 980 Ti and I'm trying to break it in!

Chairhome

Fallout 4 Season Pass Xbox One
Digital code: $24
1000005989_pr6.png;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Complete/almost complete boxes (manuals, inserts and inside boxes included. AR cards may be missing) Systems NOT included.
$16 or best offer. Contact me with your zip code for an accurate quote. I forgot how heavy these things are, shipping looks to be about $10 :-(.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: The Good Dinosaur, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

TheTurboFD

I haven't had any success with people who don't list prices. If $1 shipped doesn't work for you, how would anyone know? Don't waste anyone's time. List what you're looking for and put OBO or flexible. $1 shipped is a fair offer.

The "I'm just helping the community" is conflicting when you don't list a price and follow it with no low balling. OK. Sure.

How would anyone know? Easy, don't offer $1 shipped that you already know no one would do. If you're purchasing a game that's less than a week old you should well know the price range. Offering $1 shipped because someone said offer is just waste of both your time.

Fularu

Banned

No one is forcing you to make offers if you don't see a price. It's my prerogative to list it as I see fit, there are no specific rules as to how one should proceed here.

I've been selling stuff online for years, putting up a price is, most of the time, absolutely useless and if you believe that 1$ shipped for a brand new, one week old game, is fair then you're definitely not the kind of guy I'd like to trade with (hence the "no lowball offers please", you'll fit right there).

Have a nice day and thank you for your kind input :)

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED!.

Prices are not firm! (haggle with me)

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $10
  • Mortal Kombat X Official Wired Fight Pad (opened but never used) - $28
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + Season's Pass digital code - $12

PS Vita
  • PSVita1000 Conversion Adaptor (microUSB to PSVita1000 adapter) - $5
  • Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines (English Version - sealed) - $80
  • Summon Night 5 PSN code - $15

3DS
  • Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (box, pouch, artbook, no game) - $30

Anime
  • Blue Gender - Complete Series DVD Set - $16
  • Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 - Complete Series DVD Set - $16
  • Danganronpa: Complete Series [Blu-ray + DVD] - $30
  • Fate / Kaleid Complete DVD Collection (sealed) - $20
  • Full Metal Panic! - Complete Series DVD Set (sealed) - $35
  • Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid - Complete Series DVD Set (sealed w/ slipcovers) - $25
  • Girls und Panzer Complete DVD Collection (sealed) - $20
  • Kaleido Star: New Wings - Complete Series DVD Set - $16
  • Madlax Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (box has damage) - $30
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny - Complete Series DVD Set (sealed) - $65
  • Noragami: Season 1 [Blu-ray + DVD] - $28
  • Starship Operators - Complete Series DVD Set (sealed) - $25
  • Tokyo Ghoul: The Complete Season [Blu-ray + DVD] - $26
  • Wanna Be Strongest in World: Comp Series & Ovas [Blu-ray + DVD] - $25

UltraViolet Digital Codes
*$2 each unless noted
  • Adventure Time Season 2 - $6
  • Adventure Time Season 3 - $6
  • Adventure Time Season 4 - $6
  • Adventure Time Season 5 - $6
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Hannibal Season 3 - $6
  • Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Michael Bay ver.)
  • Workaholics Season Five - $6

Weiss Schwarz
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $145 obo Click Here

TCG Misc
  • Character Card Sleeves
    • 65 Sleeves/Pack
    • Size: 67 x 92mm (for Weiss Schwarz, should fit Magic cards too)
    • Printing: Front: Transparent / Back: 5C Print (4C + White)
    • Pictures of sleeves with prices: Click Here

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Takanashi Rikka - PM Figure - Swimsuit ver. (SEGA) - $15
  • Evangelion Shin Gekijouban - Souryuu Asuka Langley - PM Figure - Hat ver. (SEGA) - $20
  • Girlfriend (Kari) - Chloe Lemaire - PM Figure by SEGA - $20
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyu Jubei - 1/8 (Alter) - $45
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyuu Gisen - 1/8 (Alter) - $45
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze - PM Figure (SEGA) - $20
  • K-ON!! - Nakano Azusa - PM Figure - Guitar Elite (SEGA) - $20
  • Love Live! School Idol Project - Yazawa Niko - Special Figure - Korekara no Someday by FuRyu (sealed) - $15
  • Nendoroid - Love Live!: Nozomi Tojo (sealed) - $28
  • Nendoroid - THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Mio Honda (sealed) - $30
  • Nisekoi - Kirisaki Chitoge - PM Figure (SEGA) - $18
  • Nisekoi - Onodera Kosaki - PM Figure (SEGA) - $18
  • More pictures of the figures: Click Here

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)
  • Senran Kagura stuff
  • Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void - Collector's Edition key (low want)
  • cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab 4/A/S in either 7, 8.4. or 8 inch. Preferably black/Titanium.
  • PS Vita LEs and import games (have a friend willing to buy)

Prices below do not include shipping since they will vary based on location (I can ship International but remember it will be dreadfully expensive). I will ship it with the cheapest shipping option possible. I will be more than happy to take pictures of anything that I have listed, I have nothing to hide. I would rather not over populate this thread with images. I will accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment.

Games:
----------------------------------------

Tales of Hearts R (Brand New): $30
Persona Q with all 20 Tarot Cards (Brand New) $30
Xenoblade Chronicles for New 3DS (Brand New) $30
Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 (Brand New) $10

Random Collectible Stuff:

Club Nintendo Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus Uprising Poster Set: $12 Each or $30 for all 3
Slightly wrinkled by the edges by the ends of the tubes in the cardboard tube from shipping. No tears, I can take pictures if skeptical and/or interested

Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Bowser Jr Poster and Duck Hunt Poster (From Club Nintendo): $10 for one, $18 for both
No tears but some slight wrinkled edges from the cardboard tubes used from shipping.

Fox Amiibo OOB: $5
Bought for display purposes, no longer needed

Persona 4 Yosuke and Yu Chess Pieces: $6 each or $11 for both
This is part of a 6 piece set, I have two extras.

Little Big Planet 2 Book ends (From the Collector’s Edition): $5

Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Guide from Prima Guides: $5
Right side of the guide's cover was bent. Overall in great condition

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo Official Player's Guide): $10
In great condition, lightly used. Some scratches on the front and back cover, more noticeable on the back

WTB/T:

Any Muse related merchandise except CDs. Just send me a PM of what you got.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
WTS

Ashes of the Singularity - Steam - $10

From Newegg pricing error.

Paypal gift.

sold

WTS

Need For Speed - Origin - $30

Sold

Unstable

WTS

Two EVGA GTX 780 3GB Superclocked
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Vf3Xlcf.jpg[/img]

Both 780s are still under warranty, never overclocked, dusted frequently, and in great condition. $250 shipped for a single 780 or $400 shipped for both. I'm willing to negotiate price.

In addition, I have a Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 that I'm willing to sell, looking for roughly $400ish shipped for that.

I accept Paypal

Koppai

SELLING
Pokémon 20th Anniversary New Nintendo 3DS - $325 shipped

zStYbRUl.jpg

Charizard Amiibo (US), Greninja Amiibo (EU) - $18 each

pfC7azIl.jpg

I have positive feedback and have been buying and selling on GAF for years.

AguUXkl.png

Want to Buy
Omega Quintet (PS4)
Lunar Knights (DS)
Miracle Girls Festival (Vita - JP)
Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)

I think requiring prices and photos is a good move for this thread.

You can be flexible on price but as long as it's not digital goods requiring a photo is a pretty good rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom