• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Prices are shipped to the continental US. PayPal is the only method of payment I take.

Lots of Lego Dimensions stuff for PS4. Bought it for collecting, but I don't really play the game. Includes all boxes (even ones not shown). Based off of cheapest "go buy this shit at the store" prices, the value is $282.50. I'd love to get $200 shipped.

vjrbnL7.jpg

Zbn2Nqn.jpg

4RrEw4z.jpg

Also have a copy of Hyrule Warriors for Wii U for $33 shipped.

Can there be a rule against obvious price gouging? Yeah sure, sell for whatever price you want but when the asking price is clearly ridiculous to everyone, then come on... keep that shit on e-bay

This has been discussed over and over, and the answer is still no. If you don't agree with a price, then simply don't buy that item.

WTS:

US Nintendo eShop credit
gmynUO0.jpg

Have:
$35 code - $31
$20 code - $16 Sold

Interested in Paypal gift, or amazon gift card, or trades for a game via steam gift, or PS Plus sub.

I would also be interested in trading the $35 code for a PC code of The Division

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Can there be a rule against obvious price gouging? Yeah sure, sell for whatever price you want but when the asking price is clearly ridiculous to everyone, then come on... keep that shit on e-bay

I agree because it seems to run against the spirit of the place trying to rip off fellow members.

Flandy

Then we'll just have arguments about what "obvious" means. Just don't buy the item

AkumaNiko

Fore Sale:

Have a New 3ds xl Hyrule edition with 9.2 FW installed and Reinand. Comes with a 64gb MicroSD, not sure what i want for this, taking offers

PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes - $28 shipped

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards (3 available) - $45 each

770017b.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (4 available) - $45 each

550002b1.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Cards (2 available) - $42.50 each

images

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+25 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put some of my items on eBay as well. However, the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Deadpool (360)
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
- Brand New, sealed.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$11 (F/F) or $11.64 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$8 (F/F) or $8.55 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (360).
$8 (F/F) or $8.55 (G/S)
- This isn't really the Gold Edition because the DLC codes were redeemed. Basically, you're getting Resident Evil 5, but with a cool slip cover for the Gold Edition. Like New condition.

Resident Evil 6 (360)
$6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

I mean we have a rule against whining yet that's all I have been seeing the past couple of pages lol. Don't like the price, dont buy. Or maybe make them an offer. I've made offers on ridiculously priced items here and gotten lucky.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through Google Wallet or PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping & insurance costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day Delivery) within the United States. International shipments will not be offered due to the additional cost and responsibility necessary to ensure a smooth transaction.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

FS: Everything sold from and ships from NY.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Pre-Order. $43.40 plus your local tax. Free prime shipping. Bought this last year during a price mistake but I no longer have PS4.

Digital -
-12-Month PlayStation Plus(PSN+) $40
-Forza 6 or Rise of the Tomb Raider Digital Download. $35
-Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (Steam Inv)$4
-This War of Mine (Steam Inv) $4
-10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops (Steam) $10
-SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1-5(Steam) $10

HIFIMAN HE400i
Over Ear Full-size Planar Magnetic Headphones. Like new. $285
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones - Black. Brand new. $125
Lenovo G585 - 15.6" - E1-1500 - Win 8 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD. $115

WTB:
Vita games: Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Project Diva F 2nd, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
PC Games: BLOPS3 Season Pass
Pm'd

POSITIVE feedback for BernardoOne

Got my Far Cry Primal code fast as lightning...downloading now!

EDIT:

Still WTB:

The Division (nvidia code) $20

mgtn

Want to buy all Gundam ps2 games released in US. I onlye looking for complete and like new copies.

Send your offers.

Neifirst

WTS

The Last Story Collector's Edition box + soundtrack + extras (no game / game case included) - make offer

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition (sealed) + Strategy Guide (like new) - $110 shipped

ah1OnVZm.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (complete with minor damage on box) - $35 shipped

50zbNNum.jpg

38VH7Jfm.jpg

Please PM if interested, and thanks!

PAL (Free Shipping unless mentioned otherwise, will take 2-3 weeks to get the U.S):
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4) - 40$ (New)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (XONE) CE Content (the edition is actually sealed right now so everything is new, will just cost too much to ship):
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (XONE) - 40$ (W/DLC Pre Order Code)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Steelbook - 20$
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Artbook - 32$
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Naruto figure - Don't know
Some PS3 games:
- The King of Fighters XIII:Deluxe Edition - 30$(Contains:Game,Poster,Reversible Cover and Art CD)
- Arcana Hearts 3 - 20$
- Knights Contract - 18$
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - 13$
I'm not that sure how to price everything so feel free to contact me about it.

zulux21

WTB
so diablo 3 reaper of souls is on sale on bestbuy($8 before GCU) but is sold out around me and online. I would love it if someone was awesome and could pick it up near them though. It should just have a code in it so shipping costs wouldn't be needed. I'd pay $12.50 for to add in a little extra for your troubles.

for those interested in general
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Diablo III
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Set
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

are all $8 each before GCU at best buy.

note: I am posting this as I run to work for a few hours so if you respond quickly I will take a bit to respond.

OraleeWey

I have a couple of things here for sale. Note, the links are pictures to the items posted.

I've got a Crystal transparent Red 2DS. It is new and sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use sticker seals on their boxes for some reason. However, it is 100% new and unused. Asking for $75 shipped.

Next, I have a new/sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for Ps3. The box isn't exactly perfect but overall it isn't bad. It's in pretty good shape. General tear and settled dust. Here is a picture of the worst damage around the box. This is going for around $200-$300 on eBay. I'm asking for $130 shipped.

Then I've got a new/sealed charcoal black Sony PlayStation 2. These things are going for around $360 on eBay as of my light research. I'm asking for $240 shipped. If you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Finally I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for the same as the Ps2 above, $240 shipped. Again, if you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Accepting PayPal

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Ashes of the Singularity Steam Code for $15 (Paypal gift) SOLD

WTS:

Hyrule Warriors: Legends - Nintendo 3DS preorder with 20% off from Amazon Prime: $32.00 (tax include) (amazon gift or paypal gift)

With one condition: You have to give me the " Linkle, Skull Kid, Tetra, Toon Link, King of Hyrule DLC codes for Wii U version" that comes with the box..

i will send you directly from Amazon to your address, PM if you are interested..

Sky Chief

Adding a couple new items

All items are from a smoke free household. All prices include shipping within the Continental US. For more info or pictures please contact me by PM. PayPal accepted.

I have sold two cell phones, a PSP Go, and a 3DS recently in this thread all with very positive feedback.

All pictures were taken by me and are of the actual item I am selling. I am happy to hand deliver to buyer in the Monterey or SF Bay areas.

WTS

White OLED Vita (Assassin's Creed bundle) w/ 32GB memory card - $150 - SOLD

In excellent condition, screen protector has been on since it was taken out of the box. Comes with 32GB and 4GB memory cards, physical Assassins Creed game, original box, manuals, and accessories including power cable, official Sony charging cradle/stand, and extra screen protector. Many more pics here https://goo.gl/photos/42GeA5Z1iSHVBGbj7

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_1NizbLDzECoZ2AJW4FVtXobg5cORWRiyusLIIl1uyNdh7FrSJABPbhCN3Qto9JiqH5MWrsGmOxyYM7ISva6xJ2v6Cc-H72L1BbUPfxp77lxiNNcA6aCHkA1YPhssraDIwPtWXbJ7KPorSCdOuTDZ9MCddkDOHHZwn8DkZp3FWOjhMfZEEeA0ZLZyN1Gg8ZDXBBOctDUixJG8q6_5QiQP2LOLYA-ltLqECZQhQ0o9CIXKu3uSQncr6rrBm0-eMoJd5GAAcTLRKinxR2-G5fGCUJkazu65Ll3Lt_X__9kMhnpLK9BaklxY0ubhsmUlCFXDI6PY6M9UFVa4J8aQqgErmDWmd6yR1bIRMXEMldqS1RpzWTRPEiwkJld-mnLn772X5WHqGI8sVUF1Z6Gh53FPiaB_n8tqIoga8M4XEUFkWX1AD8JRhQOfd3_0H6sy3oDJgOJqh0AYb0pxfnF5KZGgWdBsG83cfBsgIdsmrdqgcYvV2rBhPZmTukEveNcJPGhgZZuIAetlz9tS-t7RlmkHbZgw1jyQdqn2lr1ONPTmABxQN99Si5BmF3s6bDrhL-6Lq1Ymw=w1712-h1284-no[/IMG]

64GB Midnight Blue Nexus 6 - $200

This phone works perfectly but I went camping with it and the screen got surface scratches. They are really hard to notice when the screen is on. I tried my best to capture the scratches in the photos but they are so small that they don't come out at all in most photos https://goo.gl/photos/vRCZWfCvj61oWeQR6 However, if you are sensitive to these things it will bother you. There is also a small scratch on the corner and another on the edge by the camera. These can be seen in the photos too.

The phone comes with the box but no wall charger. However, it does come with the Verizon Car Quick Charger http://www.verizonwireless.com/acce...er-with-fast-charge-technology-for-micro-usb/ which can give you 50% charge in just 15 minutes while in your car.

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0PjpNPBQlZOnjQ_HofktCfh3rmr7RI9Lt8mR_zmyRlnJ8iTL05Aamg6GpP94ExaM93su_IPcQybr3ThSTstGZ6W6-bplbu2CBcVJw-RAbGYj29gRohyD4al_gY_4Tc1hz7yi0Svx-YTQ4Lo5nf20_N0HLbwzRyufzPukKUgwrypSu0MZXFhu9hT9tHQtVa8QC-ioCNhqZpW84dnOLInSF6K6G1ABoXMuVvfXrZB8b2bGyqd-HldJuMigYPO6MR5_OokR2raU0lvXTRTM1TDZkckX5avJoBhLiCzZu09wGn0-f62ImhD8VWUOooAX5I2qCtAtLcLy2LufuA9oBOyG2ICXTO1fKpXna1JIJJibt2GAk-r0wgAUQ17_N_R3SHkgaWKuzbttgRvQeJDmtXcngjDljnpHn9x2bK7OHe8ud7HJ6dhVuPI3YajoE2B2LWEiKcTn4IcxLgWNx31l2gtyrIdYFzxKdUatucv-fLoLz6bNyj0uNZS1AWvyCLmhnEQ5-LRWnAY7T-I2b5S31Yv-POsuuL8yAWiKmIruZXLaE80F0LockNE5tiMBufkupF906G-zOQ=w963-h1284-no[/IMG]

500GB Xbox One Console Bundle - $300

In near mint condition, almost never used (my guess is <50 hours), comes with original box and no Kinect

Games included:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sunset Overdrive
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Forza Horizon 2

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0SflA2_DGplD3OB96OZ1qgueoCr_LsaZqewDdxDoQ_9Ox0Ca60IZMti4OxPV8Pk9K-yk_Ff6GRHGKWjmGn3TaALPBwJoNiFDKJXL-0loHrJ4pUfikq886oUGT0CXGYuvrCLdBLZWXkbleNtKVXxTIDKPsvB6rsvYyUhR9HVh2ywbzDmZKM7RM-_UZFvN3y9tpM-SZ2uIJAGkDVN82Sj3FQnqZXI6K6SCUobKSHK7pcZYmPJv9g7Vh6_p_ahIbn_BkddGIZ9m7ZG6hf97Eq1W5iB2GF2acDmYl-iYobrRaBChwarLeHgUi77_T_5H_atOz5BT0cCJG92UYUrNvvgY6AOoEhpsCuWrpTlVlsDnnOemM3iunTaKAgMLu63vnqRQA6_m1VQRm_2iEmgcQC1jzA6-f4YjCkSBXMY9KjkiuBFwsE4Fe6ab34Q_2LGw3BXS_aPsBI6YufQeDhuArgrfFRvrpGux0sZaxHLDsv78GW9wxyznVLz1I4wg_WXvUXTgCNAdRCQhQHKbs0HpQzS7S-l9gZarvOCNjlOdC9SzvwBgHgkw8W2IiUz-4MSUvysg49LViA=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pQEaxfEAA95H2Lqw1y8-DEqIrrL_1HF_gldxg5Ddi0TuhZwaqU8_8PnJsVugH9KUtnq5uoePWEFIs_zmYQHLpzYPyjHf21MyhTEGRHxsU1LMpflNa4u95cDx-M37wlVW9ADlu_6kpd1ajinGi2abyFXsq-yat4FdC-cnOLOBS5hLENiipO_q7gvYJ7dAu0dcsgx792OMM0g0Sri-DmwgAzXhrfXbgJ8uLcSltfw-iRZvM5xeBRgnsvgsD2gL0MzD46vMcEOWKpRWCahl3txEs8yWdNy87DQ-sXWgio3mYuwghp4CNEleDyFA02_BNiRKYWpUy4fx1jWymmTO76IL0ULxDT2IE0uZt93-Vc6gS98ipL0_M9Q5EsxqcT3IKC66wbeM0MDGWnJLzmgC6ZujAhmmnNYJKV_O6oydCfFge-gUfEZzSIDZtDvWxfNPlU88SJ7TgP9m6BJ4yi1i23H8wL1ZQmnccruGoUqg9N-kdXfxE4pbqM6l5u0QqQlCvypQHH_nDYkm9dKpOTm8BUKfQuc0g2VciGBkpWTFmggjOPVqx1gvRDknOYP-gqy7uZwSDQ5nMg=w953-h1274-no[/IMG]

Will also accept trades/deals that include Xbox One Elite Controller or GTX 980Ti

Shiv47

Oakb9ta.png

Greetings all, it's been awhile, and I've got some stuff to sell. I'm a NeoGaf Gold seller, so be assured I will do whatever I can to make sure all sales go smoothly. Not interested in any trades at this time. Please either send Paypal payments as gift, or cover fees. Prices include US shipping! Thanks!

VIDEO GAME RELATED:
Etrian Mystery Dungeon (sealed, with CD and book) $22
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (sealed, with CD and book) $40
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight (open but unplayed, with CD and book) SOLD
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (unplayed, but box has tiny bit of shelfwear, with CD and book) $20
Persona 4 Strategy Guide (unread, but with mild shelfwear) $25
Toro Let's Party! Aka Toro to Morimori (original Asian edition, includes English subs/menus; game has full trophy set for those collectors out there) $25
Story of Seasons (2 copies; my kids both bought it and then hated it) $25 each
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9
Earth Defense Force 4 (Japanese edition) $12
Touch Panic (Japanese DS game) $8
Mario Golf World Tour (opened but unplayed) $16
Warioware DIY $6
Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem $10
Contra 4 (sealed) SOLD
Fire Emblem Awakening SOLD
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D SOLD
999: Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors SOLD

NOT VIDEO GAME RELATED:
Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game Lot: I went through a period of buying way too many board games, and then not playing many of them, which included this. Cool game, just no time or anyone to play with. Selling this as a lot, unless there's no interest, will only break up then. Includes:
Starter Set (original, not Force Awakens set; shrinkwrap removed but unpunched/played)
Lambda Class Shuttle
Imperial Aces Box (shrinkwrap removed but unplayed)
Milennium Falcon (opened but unused)
Tie Fighter Advanced Expansion (opened but unused)
Tie Fighter Expansion (sealed)
Y-Wing Expansion (2, sealed)
B-Wing Expansion (2, sealed)
A-Wing Expansion (sealed)
HWK-290 Expansion (sealed)
X-Wing Expansion (sealed)
ASKING $115 shipped

gar3

Positive Seller feedback for Stupid Sexy Flanders.
Quick Communication, Speedy Delivery, Outstanding Seller.

SOLDIER

Positive feedback for Hyrule Warrior for selling me a $20 e-shop card for $16.

Ironically enough, the card was for Hyrule Warriors DLC.

Want To Sell:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition (NO GAME OR SEASON PASS) $250

WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger $1
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $2
Front Mission Evolved $1
Just Cause Collection $2
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $2
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse $2 PENDING
Switchcars $1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1

Xbox One Digital:

Gears of War Ultimate Edition $12 PENDING

WTB:

XBOX One Physical Copies
Rainbow Six Siege
Or maybe other Xbox One games, let me know what you got :)

I have done a bunch of transactions on here, but I don't think my feedback has been updated yet.

Thanks everyone!

GRaider81

WTS

Humble/Steam keys

£1.50 each

Oceanhorn
WarMachine: Tactics + Merc faction bundle
ShadowRun: Dragonfall DC
Dreamfall Chapters
Magicka 2
Holy Potatoes
TransOcean: The Shipping Company