• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

*Brand New* Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Special Edition PS4 - $95

2822871-mgs_hero+shot_amended_tues+03-03.jpg

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Xbox One Day One controller $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $23
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Only $25 cards available for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Rafroel

WTB: Borderlands 2 vanilla, or GOTY Steam key for cheap. And by cheap, I mean like $3...
Also willing to trade for any of these keys (or all of them, really):

Steam keys:
Apotheon
Bastion
Brutal Legend
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
The Swapper

Origin:
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

shandy706

Neogaf + Seller/Buyer

WTS

EVGA GTX 980 4GB. $399! Shipped

The card is lightly used. I do not over-clock my GPUs. The card was only pulled from my system to make room for my 980 Ti. Works flawlessly.

Will ship it in the original box. Includes 2 x 4 pin Molex to 6 pin PCI-E power adapters, EVGA Badge, etc. A few quick pics :)

Exact Model #: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ACX 2.0 04G-P4-2981-KR

PayPal Gift as Payment :). Please PM me.

If one needs further motivation, funds will go to my 7 year olds birthday. ;)

GravyButt

Very positive seller/trader feedback for Mark5130. He was awesome plain and simple. Very good man and very trustworthy and I would gladly do business with him again! :) A+

Silfolion

FS

Enslaved steam key $3
Inversion steam key $2
Max Payne 3 steam key $4
LA Noire steam key $4
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $8
Tomb Raider steam key - $8
NBA 2K14 steam key - $4
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $8
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $3
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Batman: Arkham Origins steam key - $3

Want
Paypal

NeOak

Were able to sell digital codes here right? If So i'll probably be selling a Halo5 digital code here since Bungee decided the collectors edition with its steelcase didnt need a game.

A friend of mine wanted to split the Collectors Edition so I could get the statues but I doubt he'll still be interested once he finds it outs a digital copy and im already buying the Xbox Halo5 bundle today so ill have two digital copies.
Bungie? LOL

Also, I guess you haven't read about the code for disc exchange 343/MS is doing.

But then again, if you think this is Bungie (double LOL), no wonder.

See: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/halo-5-guardians-disc-swap

wiibomb

Thanks Mr Moderator, but If I am reading that correctly that says a relisting no? I was posting two different things.

in this thread we all help keep it clean since there are no mods to constantly check the thread like we do.

and no, you must edit your post, else that would allow to list whatever post I want with just 1 item, making the thread a lot less clean

NYCrooner

WTS:

• Two Nook HD's w/cases & screen protectors (excellent condition) - $90 for both shipped/PayPal
  • Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (disc are flawless but cardboard box has some wear) - $55 shipped/PayPal

Mark5130

Positive buyer feedback for SevenDevils. Paid quickly and was very understanding after I experienced a delay with shipping his game. Thanks!

wilflare

WTB
NA PS4 Guitar Hero Live Digital Code
NA PS4 Taken King Digital Code for $20 (just the Expansion)

NA PS3 Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Code

NA WiiU Mario Maker Digital Code
NA WiiU Yoshi's Woolly World Digital Code

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

NDS Games
- Tetris DS

NeOak

Thanks Mr Moderator, but If I am reading that correctly that says a relisting no? I was posting two different things.
GTFO with that attitude.

One post with all the stuff you intend to buy or sell every 150 posts minimum. This isn't eBay where a listing is per item.

This is not up to interpretation.

JPS Kai

Were able to sell digital codes here right? If So i'll probably be selling a Halo5 digital code here since Bungee decided the collectors edition with its steelcase didnt need a game.

A friend of mine wanted to split the Collectors Edition so I could get the statues but I doubt he'll still be interested once he finds it outs a digital copy and im already buying the Xbox Halo5 bundle today so ill have two digital copies.

Yeah, you're able to sell digital codes here.

One thing to note is that you can contact Microsoft customer support and exchange the digital code for a physical disc (they'll mail you a disc that should arrive Monday/Tuesday) as well as a separate voucher for the REQ pack and video content.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

ThreeA 1/6 Popbot Tomorrow King Slicer Kyuuketsuki 3AA Exclusive $400.00. Box was opened to examine contents but the clamshell has never been opened. Comes with poster and booklet.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition (though I never got around to loading batteries into it for the lights and front rotating gun). Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Wooly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $55.00/$56.65 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $45.00/$46.35 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai (Not pictured: Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens) $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

Flandy

WTS Spare Humble Bundle Games - All are Steam keys
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

Remember Me - $2
TyranoBuilder Visual Novel Studio - $2
Gone Home with Soundtrack - $2

52f492a7a0b29ec54a9dfb55e8d74b7795c52379.png

Humble Multiplayer Bundle - $4

• Primal Carnage
  • God Mode
  • Boid
  • Chariot
  • Blade Symphony + Soundtrack
  • GoD Factory: Wingmen

Mark5130

WTS

PayPal Gift, or fees paid.

$50 Amazon Credit - $45

Xbox One Destiny Taken King and Expansions 1 and 2 Digital Code. - $30 (Requires Vanilla Destiny)

komorebi

WTS:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS) Digital download code - $25 $20

Paypal gift or Amazon payments/giftcard

no longer available

MajorTom

Hey Guys wanting to trade a "Remember Me" Steam key for something.
PM me with offers if you're interested.
Offer anything and I'll respond ASAP

I am looking for a copy of the Dutch "Strutter Magazine" (Strutter'zine) number 13. If you have a copy, even if you don't want to get rid of it, please get in touch with me. Thank you!

WTS:

Tales of Zestira Collector's Edition Extras (New condition, But not sealed) - $80 shipped

Includes everything except for the game+collector's edition DLC.

yyr

WTB: PlayStation Plus digital code. I actually only want it for the SFV beta (and eventually SFV when it comes out), so I would like to pay less than retail price.

1-month or 3-month preferred, as the game is not coming out for a while, but I'd consider 12-month for the right price.

If you have a spare code please PM me with an offer.

Invis

WTB:

Forza 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Destiny Xbox One - Like new condition. $19 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $40 for everything shipped

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Kirby's Canvas Curse DS [CIB] - $35 shipped

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. These are all taking up a huge amount of space in my closet and I just want them gone. Message me and we'll work out a good price.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. They all still work fine though of course. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom