• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
FEATURED DEAL:
header.jpg

Tales of Zestiria - 40$

UPLAY GAMES:
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 35$
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 35$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines Deluxe: 20$

header.jpg

Grand Ages: Medieval : 32$

Mortal Kombat X: 14$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 18$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Hyrule Warriors (NTSC) - $40 shipped to the lower 48

WTB

Working top loader NES with cords and controllers. No games needed.

Im looking to trade a Rocket League code for a Divinity Original Sin. I know the price difference is half of it, but Im hoping someone here took advantage of the Walmart Clearance and has an extra code around.

WTS

Lunar White Xbox One Controller Like New $53 shipped.

Opened the box & gazed upon it beauty. Closed the box, put it in the closet and it's been there ever since. Never used, don't use the system enough to need multiple controllers.

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Mobile Gaming
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Hanayo Koizumi code - $35
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Eli Ayase code - $35

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $52
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $16
  • $50 PSN code (have 2 left) - $45 each

Anime
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $65
  • Madlax Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (box has damage) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Solty Rei Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (Sealed, artbox has a ding on the back) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - $450
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) -$120
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Black Rock Shooter - 1/8 - Black Blade ver. (Good Smile Company) - $66
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver., Repaint ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyu Jubei - 1/8 (Alter) - $58
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyuu Gisen - 1/8 (Alter) - $58
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze - PM Figure (SEGA) - $30
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Yahagi (Taito) - $30
  • Persona 4 - Persona 4: The Animation - Kuma - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - $50
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Jack Frost - Nendoroid #234 (Max Factory) - $80
  • Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - Ika Musume - Premium Prize - Swim Suit ver. (Taito) - $15
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #130 (Good Smile Company - standclip is broken) - $26
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #149 - White Coat ver. (Good Smile Company) $26
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Black Magician Girl - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Feep

Banned
Trading a full year of XBL for a full year of PSN!

And as a bonus, I'll throw in XB1 versions of Assassin's Creed Black Flag AND Assassin's Creed Unity!

Deal is first come first serve and only open for the next 12 hours!

Want:

$11 in paypal payments*

Will Trade:

I will send you on Monday anything you want from japan that costs less then 1500 Yen item and is less then 1 KG with free SAL shipping(2 - 3 weeks).

You chose what you want! a pixlated mario Amiibo? A used perfect edition art book from Japan amazon marketplace? The choice is all yours!

If you want something that costs more then 1500 will send it for you at cost exactly current exchange rate.

* Why I'm I doing this? Broke until my September paycheck comes in on Saturday and I need money to get to work tomorrow and for dinner. I get a large amount Saturday and I hate begging/bugging friends. So trying to get a win/win situation here first for somebody! Help me and I'll help you, anyone else that you ask for this is going to want a premium.

I have reputable feedback and have been a member for quite some time

An Example of what could be yours for just $11!

jpg

I sent you a PM.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

PS3/PS2 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened, Brand New
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened, Brand New
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata - SOLD
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened
Left 4 Dead 2 - GONE
Call of Duty 4 - GONE
Too Human - Unopened, Brand New
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands.

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 w/ travel bag and extension cable

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

anybody interested in buying my entire collection? I am unwilling to part it out, I know I would make more if I did so those responses are not warranted or needed.

Want to Sell:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo code (PS4) for $20 PayPal

And NA eShop codes at 25% off their normal price:

Steamworld Dig (3DS $6.75 and Wii U $7.50)
Olli Olli (3DS and Wii U, remember one code gives you both) $7.50 each
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS) $6.75
Gunman Clive (3DS) $1.50
Woah Dave (3DS) $3.75
Guacamelee (Wii U) $11.75
Runner 2 (Wii U) $11.75
Sportsball (Wii U) $7.50
Mighty Switch Force (3DS) $4.50
Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U) $7.50

Want to Trade:

Offering a NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo code (XBO) for a NA Rare Replay (XBO) game code

PM me if interested, thanks! :) Offers are also encouraged.

Have 9 Positive Seller feedbacks to date. :)

Collection of what?

thought it was implied due to the nature of this forum but obviously it's games.

starting at nes through current, tons of stuff and rare stuff. i have been working on making a list it is just too time consuming. if there is a rare game that is sought after then i probably have it.

i guess my question is, is there anybody with tons of disposable income that is ready to step into an already built video game collection?

WTS:

PS4:

Destiny Legendary Edition (with Digital Collector's Edition Content)
- Sealed. This is from the PS4 bundle, it apparently includes the base game on disk, and has codes for the expansion pass, the Taken King and the Collector's Edition content for the taken king, and the taken king preorder bonuses.
LF $50 shipped

Have: $180 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition [PS4] (it will ship to you free on release day via Amazon)

Want: primarily - PayPal

But I may take PSN credit/ Amazon GC

wiibomb

thought it was implied due to the nature of this forum but obviously it's games.

starting at nes through current, tons of stuff and rare stuff. i have been working on making a list it is just too time consuming. if there is a rare game that is sought after then i probably have it.

i guess my question is, is there anybody with tons of disposable income that is ready to step into an already built video game collection?

Umm.. I'm sorry if this is kind of mean, but you are getting at least 3 wrong things here:

1) thinking this thread only sells games when in this same page you can clearly see it is not the case

2) trying to sell something that no one knows what it is, if you want to sell something, you should at least list the items first.

3) trying to take out someone with "tons of disposable income" as someone who wants to buy something that doesn't know what really is

at least you should list your items in whatever form you want for others to know what you are selling, you can gauge at least a bit of interest from anywhere like that, then go and try to get someone with "lots of disposable income" (lol) to sell your stuff

foltzie1

WTB Stuff

Apple Watch Sport 38mm (Wife's birthday) Make me an offer

Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea:

Marvel
  • Avengers
  • Other MCU Movies Codes
  • Avengers: AoU- Thank You - The Outsider, Guardians, Iron Man
Disney (have a daughter I'll need to entertain soon)
  • Aladdin
  • Other Disney Films
  • Cinderella - 2015- Thank you graywolf323,Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Enchanted, Frozen, LIttle Mermaid,Beauty & the Beast, 101 Dalmatians

Pixar (Still need to entertain that kid)
  • Inside Out
  • Ratatouille
  • Other Pixar
    [*]Monster's Inc - Thank you Syriel

NeOak

Umm.. I'm sorry if this is kind of mean, but you are getting at least 3 wrong things here:
You aren't mean.

I would have told him to take a hike because we can't read his mind, and to just list his stuff on eBay instead of trying to deal with that attitude.

Sordid

WTS: Xbone Controller (original with no 3.5mm chat port) - £20 PayPal Gift or you pay the fees. Selling because I have the new Master Chief controller. Free delivery to the UK, I'll ship anywhere if you pay the postage though :)

I've never had an issue with it. After getting my new controller the left stick movement doesn't feel as smooth (best way to describe it) as my new controller but I never noticed it until I got a new controller to compare it to and it's never affected me in any games so you shouldn't have any issues.

Mark5130

If making a list is too time consuming, which I understand, could you at least take a few sample pics of what you'd be offering? You're basically implying that you have a nice collection and are expecting tons of money for it, and that's not much to go by. Are the games loose? Complete in box? A mixture of both? I'm sure a few people here would like to actually see what you've got before you start throwing around words like, "tons of disposable income."

have
collection of games/statues/etc

nes - 15-20 games cartridge only. nothing rare.
snes - 40 games - some cartridge only. chrono trigger complete in box. ff2, ff3, bof, bof2 cart only. games of this caliber.
gba - most if not all atlus games. I believe they are all sealed in box among other games
ds - most if not all atlus games. should all be sealed in box.
genesis - most games complete. not really sure how many or what games.
sega cd - lunar, lunar 2, vay, most working designs games. all complete 20-30 games maybe.
sega Saturn - panzer dragoon saga, most of the rare rpgs for Saturn like dragon force, most or all working designs games. 4050 plus games
dreamcast - don't really remember. several games 40-50 plus.
ps1 - hundreds of games - all black label all complete. only one green label and it is silent hill but I also have black label. every squaresoft game for ps1 is included, multiples of xenogears. every atlus game for ps1 is included.
ps2 - hundreds of games. includes every squaresoft, atlus and nis game released. special editions where appropriate. probably half of this is sealed.
ps3 - all atlus games and nis games majority if not all are sealed. all special edtions etc. 100s of games and most of these are sealed. batman special editions sealed.
xbox - not sure 30-40 games.
xbox 360 - hundreds of games. bioshock limited edition with big daddy sealed. dead space ultra limited edition sealed. halo legendary editions all of them are sealed. most of these games are sealed. fallout special editions sealed.

sideshow statues
tychus Findlay new sealed in box in box with sideshow mailer
diablo overthrown exclusive sealed in box with sideshow mailer
diablo 3 sealed in box with sideshow mailer
diable 3 nightmare variant sealed in box with sideshow mailer
metal gear rex 3a bambaland exclusive sealed in box with original mailer
random nis statues and tiny figures like the original disgaea figures that were sold in a box of 8 or 12. includes the bunny girl.
random persona figures, i think i have a rare variant of the robot girl.

there is just too much for me to go through and try to catalog this all for sale. i have a lot invested over the year and i know i won't get all my cash back. looking for 1/2 of investment back since i started keeping track of spending.

complete in box most sealed metal gear collection starting at nes to current. includes sealed in box mgs4 ps3 console.

would also throw in the grey ps4 since i already have two ps4's. just looking at keeping ps4 and gaming on that. these all include one or more consoles for each system. some special editions. most extra consoles are sealed never opened.

want

pickup only, bring a uhaul.

wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:

>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Link to BB's weekly deals: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349850-best-buy-ad-1018-1024/

Specials:
Taken King - $39.99 after GCU
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $15.99 after GCU
Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - $31.99 after GCU
Guitar Hero Live Bundle - $79.99 after GCU

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to sell some stuff since money's quite tight. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures on request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. $200/shipped Pending?
- Shining Force 3 (US Saturn) - $150/shipped Pending?
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

- Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition (PS4 Preorder) - Preordered on Amazon.com. I'd like a $150 Amazon.com gift card for this. I will apply the GC to the order and update the shipping address to yours right away.

- Jurassic World UltraViolet Code - $5 Sold!
- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Metroid Prime (GameCube) - Sealed, Black Label. Shrinkwrap isn't perfect. $35/shipped
- Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara (Japanese PS3) - Sealed. $30/shipped
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

Zaheer

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition DLC (The Taken King, Expansion I, Expansion II, Early Access Weapons Pack) - ($30)

Destiny: The Taken King Early Access Weapons Pack - ($2)

_IDXHySmbrAjO-4ZMHuw8Bmzg0A3v9-7ezyq6tVZM45sMWKv33JuSlU3EoeZoUdnnJQWoubpdyOiBW1ck3gchupNSzvplEGeM2QHzr2XoqY-GNLOeXPhCAN8kcXIHfipTbJ4ShnHz-lau3IwO3RwiqqzJNF9TQ_OhFEpyCqbjgQY5sslnXvQjIs5jYGLo19YhiAl7F3QOFpQVq3npBzJDp3gdgf3JmX4TSk1UEOEVPpXBIZ7w4MmKgrpbAi3anarcviC1aMnilvcc7VFmXLOa6HJPHGokiANHAHlTe4A1BSNXxSXG_79cL5ZG1VtFM8rl8jdqCAcAudbBMDZ2bHQRDNUIIbwwLLHrSkWPxC5piTJLsZ2Wx7-P0LSL62leXQvSsP_4yPLj_kdOuC1MWWKziqM9U4gDODzpb8PuDXxjiA53waJO7J7Tjg4nIVDdXf7OCuUZg8adpGaesEh30rD4pvna9d_ldEeq-HqIdPaVrzYkaW_O3vOXZggHSDufw_NRLc0wAq4zaR7glHQlC1B7AONSBqwc8UHvp3Tz4Jgnf4=w1200-h500-no

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (Available for PS4/XBOX ONE/PC) - ($200)

Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png

Head.spawn

bring a uhaul

Holy shit. Nice collection.

-----------------------

Positive Seller Feedback for: Battousi05 .

Snagged that Halo 5 package from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom