• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaNiko

WTS PS4 Games
Dragon Quest Heroes - $25 shipped
Witch and the hundred knight - $30 shipped
Megadimension neptunia vii - $40 shipped

Also have an LG G5 Extra Battery and Charging Dock, comes with the USB-C Adapter. I think they go for $90 at best buy. if you dont have a G5, it can double as a portable charger for another device

If anyone wants it, $34 shipped

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTB

Does anyone have a Gameboy Micro in good condition to sell? PM me if so.

WTS

Digital Games:
-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - GoTY (Steam gift) -$2 (Paypal)

Steam Keys from Humble Bundles (3 for a $1)
-Dropsy -$1
-Canabalt x2
-Cogs
-Crayon Physics Deluxe x2
-Forced
-Never Alone + Foxtales DLC
-Nightsky
-Outlast
-Samorost 2 x3
-Splice
-Superbrothers
-Ticket to Ride
-World of Good Anomaly, Osmos, and Edge
-Waking Mars

UV Code:
-Sicario -$3 (Paypal)
-Amy -$3 (Paypal)

WTT:
-Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Force Awakens Base Set x2 (Punched, but unplayed)
-Boss Monster (Played once)
-Bang! Dice (Played three times)
-Catan (Shrink-wrapped)

It's a longshot, but would love:
-BattleCON: Devastation of Indines Card Game
-Dead of Winter Crossroads Game
-Big Book of Madness
-Imperial Settlers

Over 45+ positive seller transactions. Send a PM.

psn-cards-1.png

WTS
$20 PSN Gift Cards - 8 LEFT - NOW 3 LEFT

FOR
$18 PayPal each (Friends & Family)

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $30 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $55 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

Physical Games - Used (Case Included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/3nOb.jpg[/IMG]

Watch Dogs (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

Any DLC Codes For The Games Have Already Been Redeemed

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for one of the following, Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete. Game & Wario (Wii U) complete, Kirby (Wii U) complete

A few Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money) $8 for all 3

-Lords of Salem
-Breaking Bad 5th Season
-Breaking Bad The Final Season

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB R&C Digital for $15
Sorry for the lowball, it's moreso I'd rather pay the $15 more to own it physical in a month or two when I get back from college, assuming I can't get it for $15 digitally.

Also, anyone have a copy of smash 4 for cheap?

Chairhome

FS:

- Various manuals. $4 shipped each unless stated otherwise below (discounted if bought in a bundle). closer pics available upon request :
NBA Jam poster free w/ purchase (1st come)
Other map is from The Seventh Saga SNES game

Majora's Mask - $8
Breath of Fire II - SOLD
Dragon Warrior IV Map *good condition* $15
e-reader sample pack (machoke, machamp, machop, animal crossing and manhole)- $6

- Wii games with case and manuals. All in good condition, discs have minor scratches but all playable.

Rabbids TV $8 shipped
M&S Olympics $8 shipped
Super Mario All-Stars (manual is very worn), non Nintendo Selects version - $18 shipped
Kirby's Return to Dream Land PENDING
Mario Party 9 $34 shipped

Bloodember

I have some video games, consoles and accessories for sale. Prices are negotiable. Since there is so much, I put it in a google doc spreadsheet with prices.

My Sale List

Click the link above. PM me with any questions, if you want to see pictures(which you should) PM me also.

Tadaima

For sale:

Various Nintendo hardware + software, mostly Japanese with some US.

GameCube

• Club Nintendo Mario controller - controller in excellent condition, box has light wear
• Nintendo E-Catalogue 116 (JP) - disc in excellent condition, light tear on back of packaging

Nintendo 64

• Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA) - all contents like new, box has light wear
• Bomberman 64 (USA) - wear to box
• Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (USA) - some wear to box/manual

Game Boy Advance/micro

*** Note: Game Boy Advance/micro hardware/software is region-free ***

• Final Fantasy Advance limited edition Game Boy micro - all contents like new, but very minor wear to screen (noticeable under bright light when system is off) and outer box
• Game Boy micro silver edition (charger not included) - body in excellent condition, but some wear on faceplate
• Game Boy micro black edition + charger - body in excellent condition, very minor scratches on faceplate (noticeable under bright light when system is off)

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (JP) - very good condition
• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (JP) - very good condition
• Wario Ware Twisted (JP) - very good condition
• Rhythm Tengoku (JP) - like new
• It's Mr Pants (USA) - excellent condition

Nintendo DS

*** Note: Nintendo DS software is region-free ***

All games in the first picture are Japanese, complete with manual, and in very good condition, except:
• Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt is US edition
• Children of Mana has a fold on its manual

• All in the second picture are case/manual only. No games are included.

Virtual Boy

• Jack Bros. (JP) (pictured in Nintendo DS photo above) - very good condition
• Mario's Tennis (JP) - very good condition, but box has some wear

Game Boy/Game Boy Color

*** Note: Game Boy/Game Boy Color software is region-free ***

• Game Boy Wars (JP) - good condition
• All games in the second picture are Japanese. I assume that the games which contain batteries are dead now, but I don't have a console to test them on.

Prices/shipping

Eventually I'll attach prices to this listing, but in the meantime, I'm open to offers. Please don't try to low-ball as I know the values.

I'll calculate shipping based on your location and the size/weight of whatever you're interested in.

I don't have any recent feedback from here, but I am a NeoGAF member of 10 years and wouldn't want to risk losing my account.

I also have Japanese N64, SNES/Super Famicom, and NES/Famicom games which I will add to this listing soon.

Thanks for looking :)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Eventually I'll attach prices to this listing, but in the meantime, I'm open to offers. Please don't try to low-ball as I know the values.
Jesus.

Zodzilla

Hmm, gonna give this seller thing a shot...

Have had 3 positive buyers feedback approvals in the past, unsure if that means anything as a seller.

WTT:

The Division NVIDIA Code
(Spare code from newly purchased HP machine)

for

XCOM2 US Steam

Also, just as a heads up, my new job blocks GAF on wifi and over ethernet, so responses may be slow before 7pm EST or whenever I can eke out cell phone coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom