• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want To Sell:

$50 - MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II GeForce GTX 560

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q13AaLg.jpg[/IMG]

$50 - EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M8iSRGy.jpg[/IMG]

Both were bought around 2012, still worked fine when they were replaced with newer cards recently (yay 750s). I'd rather they go to a home (I know both can SLI) instead of the trash.

I'm in the US (Massachusetts), so shipping is about $13 (USPS Medium Flat Rate Box) per card. Not sure if UPS or Fedex is cheaper. If someone in Boston wants them, that'd be even easier.

RkOwnage

Verizon Note 4 Black - GREAT Condition - $325 - includes everything that normally comes in the box.
iT9XyjVm.jpg
yVSjDsNm.jpg
olrRBuwm.jpg
BQrMNv7m.jpg

Apple Watch Sport 42'mm w/ Red Band and Milanese Loop - includes everything in pictures $425
l9ddnXOm.jpg
57H4X9tm.jpg
10k4zznm.jpg
xWYg8Vrm.jpg
2oZYgsem.jpg
cWxT9uhm.jpg

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 - includes Zagg shield installed - 64gb MicroSD card - Tech21 Silicone case - and everything that came included in box $500
c5xFbnsm.jpg
m10YatJm.jpg

PayPal and Ship within Cont 48 only please!

CHC

Looking to buy a digital copy of Ratchet and Clank PS4 for $25, PM me if you've got one!

I'll pay via Friends and Family on PayPal, or buy you something on Steam / Amazon, whatever works for you.

For sale:

Prinny plush. $30 shipped.

Batman Returns Hot Toys, only opened to display. $200 shipped.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Hot Toys, Naked Snake and The Boss. Same as above, only opened to display. $300 shipped.

Guardians of the Galaxy Mondo Purple vinyl, no handbill. $100 shipped.

Jurassic Park Mondo Amber vinyl, $135 shipped.

PlayStation 4 with 30th anniversary controller and dock controller charger. Games included: Last of Us Remaster, Second Son, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros, and Wolfenstein. Original box included. $300 shipped.

Steelseries Sensi mouse (slightly used) and hard mouse pad. $30 shipped.

Amiibo Shulk and Ness, 1st pressings. $30 shipped.

//ARCANUM

Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game Lot: I wne through a period of buying way too many board games, and then not playing many of them, which included this. Cool game, just no time or anyone to play with. Selling this as a lot only. Includes:
Starter Set (original, not Force Awakens set; shrinkwrap removed but unpunched/played)
Lambda Class Shuttle
Imperial Aces Box (shrinkwrap removed but unplayed)
Milennium Falcon (opened but unused)
Tie Fighter Advanced Expansion (opened but unused)
Tie Fighter Expansion (sealed)
Y-Wing Expansion (2, sealed)
B-Wing Expansion (2, sealed)
A-Wing Expansion (sealed)
HWK-290 Expansion (sealed)
X-Wing Expansion (sealed)
ASKING $100 shipped

PM'd!

VLEXP

I forgot I was suscribed to the Humble Monthly Bundle so I have the following games for sale.
PM me , I can do PayPal.

WTS
Sentinels of the Multiverse $2.00
Switchcars $2.00
This War of Mine $2.00
South Park: The Stick of Truth $6.00
Nuclear Throne $5.00
Renowned Explorers: International Society $4.00
Nova-111 $3.00
The Magic Circle $2.00
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche $3.00
Stikbol $2.00
Mad Max $6.00

Azcyatl

WTS

2 Copies of Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (this copies include the Season Pass) each one for $60 via Paypal Gift. Why buy the standard edition if you can buy with the same money this edition?

Being absolutely clear with all the potent buyers, this copies procede from the famous Steam mexican store price error, so they can only be gifted directly to a Steam account from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Uruguay or Venezuela.

If that isn't a problem for you, PM me.

WTB

Midnight Blue GBA

WTS

hfMxzPTm.jpg

Pokemon Red Edition 2DS - Japanese Version = $125

Never opened. Not really trying to make any money on it. I ended up having to ship this one separately, so this will be pretty close to my actual cost after all of the Tenso and shipping fees. Not saying it's EXACTLY the cost, but pretty close.

Also, if you're interested, I would be happy to modify it to Region Free for you.

tX4T2rQm.jpg

Brand new Pokken Controller = $30

Bought because I thought I was buying the game....then decided not to.

maxcriden

Want:

Star Fox Zero, I guess...maybe a few loose amiibo that you can use in Mario vs. DK Amiibo Challenge...

Have, want to sell/trade/open to offers:

Zelda Tri Force Heroes, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Majora's Mask 3D, Zelda Twilight Princess Wii (not HD), Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Mario Party 8, Mario Kart Wii, sealed nunchuk, Wii Play, Wii Sports...Yoshi's Woolly World.... (most in excellent condition, contact for pics)

I'm in NA and a Gold Buyer/Seller. I also love negotiating and doing intriguing trades! So I'm open to hearing whatever you've got.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(856+ Total Positive Feedback!)

H3xum

Is there a market for Xbox 360s?

If so, I have a Splinter Cell Edition (pictured here, but obviously not new)

I have the original box but only 1 black wireless controller in solid enough shape that I would want to sell it to a gaffer. Will come with all cables and I will throw in an HDMI. Original 250gb HD that came with the system. Can post pictures on demand!

80+shipping?

Send me a PM! Thanks

Xamdou

WTS:

Halo 4 Sealed brand new: $35
FF XV Episode Duscae Demo Token for Xbox One: $20
Sunset Overdrive: $20

Accepting PayPal Gift only.

rj118

All prices include shipping within the US. Games are complete in box and in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Bayonetta 1&2 SEALED (Wii U) - $80
Hyrule Warriors SEALED (Wii U) - $55
Fire Emblem Birthright SEALED (3DS) - $35
Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - $30
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $22
Clubhouse Games (DS) - $6
Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS) - $10
Bangai-O Spirits (DS) - $10
F-Zero GP Legend (GBA) - $15
Doom (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $27
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $25
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $12

Four sealed packs of E Reader Cards - $10
2 Open packs of E Reader Cards - $4
Manhole E game card - $4
Pokemon Eon Ticket card - $5
Two R/S Battle E cards - $4
Animal Crossing and Fox Box cards - $3 each
Or take everything for $20
Please PM me for more specific details on the cards themselves.

All 28 of these Kid Icarus: Uprising AR cards - $12
Or add to the above lot for just $6 more

zulux21

Who are the people that sell steam games here?

there are a lot of people around that sell steam keys, a good number of them are selling from bundles though (or from video card codes).

if you are looking for killer deals on current releases those don't happen to much since Steam changed the region rules.

really though just post what you want to buy as well as prices and if they are reasonable prices you will likely get some PMs. I personally do far more of watching for people's WTB then actively selling right now and I know a few others are like that as well.

if you can't find anything you always have two great alternatives as well.
greenmangaming typically runs 20-25% off coupons even on preorders though some of their keys are from gray markets (though they should be clearly labeled on the store page)

alternatively if you are a humble monthly subscriber you can get 10% off on the humble store for any game which is a way to save a little money on a new release while knowing that part of your purchase is going to charity. If you aren't a humble monthly subscriber you can buy either of the active bundles to get a 10% off coupon and some games (the coupon saves you $1.20 as the humble monthly is $12, and thus you save 20 cents by buying the bundle.) and this month's game that you know is Mad max, with the other games coming out in 7 days.

hope that helps.

NeOak

Keyboard has a lower-res screen and no backlight, right? I didn't look into it much but $60 seemed fair to me.

Huh?

That was my whole point. I would have bought his paperwhite for $60, but I got a Kindle Keyboard already.

I'm biased torwards the KK anyway since I have a Kindle DXG too.

there are a lot of people around that sell steam keys, a good number of them are selling from bundles though (or from video card codes).

if you are looking for killer deals on current releases those don't happen to much since Steam changed the region rules.

really though just post what you want to buy as well as prices and if they are reasonable prices you will likely get some PMs. I personally do far more of watching for people's WTB then actively selling right now and I know a few others are like that as well.

if you can't find anything you always have two great alternatives as well.
greenmangaming typically runs 20-25% off coupons even on preorders though some of their keys are from gray markets (though they should be clearly labeled on the store page)

alternatively if you are a humble monthly subscriber you can get 10% off on the humble store for any game which is a way to save a little money on a new release while knowing that part of your purchase is going to charity. If you aren't a humble monthly subscriber you can buy either of the active bundles to get a 10% off coupon and some games (the coupon saves you $1.20 as the humble monthly is $12, and thus you save 20 cents by buying the bundle.) and this month's game that you know is Mad max, with the other games coming out in 7 days.

hope that helps.

Cheers mate.

I'm currently looking for deals on current games, as I'm in Australia so they jack up the prices. I went to get Dbz Xenoverse but it $25 on the Aussie store, plus they charge USD so it comes out at over $30....

Anyone able to get me Dbz on steam?

Invis

WTS: Destiny Xbox One - $15 shipped

iPhone 4S AT&T 16GB Very Good Condition. Comes with original box and charger. - $75 shipped

Funko Pop! Vinyl TIE Fighter Pilot #90 Chase (Smuggler's Bounty) - $57 shipped

WTB: The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy Blu-ray

The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-ray

300 - The Complete Experience Blu-ray

Silfolion

FS

Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4

Inversion steam key $2
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance steam key $2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition steam key $2
GTA 3 steam key $3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City steam key $2.5
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas steam key $2.5
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $7
Tomb Raider steam key - $6
FFXIV ARR Collector (digital/key) - $25
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10
FF VII steam key - $5
FF XIII steam key - $5

Want
Paypal

I'm selling off my old issues of Diehard Gamefan Magazine. All of them are in good condition, 59 issues in total.

hB6pTSR.jpg

Here's what I've got.

Volume 2, 1994: 5,6,8,10
Volume 3, 1995: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Volume 4, 1996: 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Volume 5, 1997: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Volume 6, 1998: 2,4,8
Volume 7, 1999: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Volume 8, 2000: 1,2,3,4,6,10,11

NeoGAF gets first dibs, I'm putting them up on eBay in a couple of days. I'd prefer to sell them bulk, a great way to get your collection going, but if you can make me a good deal on individual issues, feel free to contact me.

Individual issues tend to go for an average of $15 USD on eBay, but I'm open to a good offer.

Ships from Toronto, Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom