• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaraz

For Sale, all Steam codes:

Company of Heroes Complete Edition - $7
Dust An Elysian Tale - $5
Legend of Grimrock - $2
Marine Sharpshooter II Jungle Warfare - $0 50
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack - $7
Overlord - $2
Race the Sun - $1
Realms of the Haunting - $0 50
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - free!
Street Racing Syndicate - $1
Valkyria Chronicles - $7
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $3
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War II - $3
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War II Retribution - $3

Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

Positive Buyer = 5+/ Positive Seller = 4+

WTS

Xbox 360/One codes:

Gears of War = 6$
Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg

Gears of War 2 = 6$

Fallout 3 = 6$

WTT

Extra humble bundle codes that I got and am looking to trade for......anything you got? Throw me a trade offer! Can be games or cash~

===Wii U===
Affordable Space Adventures
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

===3DS====
Retro City Rampage:DX
Shantaes and the Pirate's Curse

===Steam===
Star Trek (from the Namco Bandai Humble bundle)

PM me some offers, nothing is set in stone.

cope2

Neo Member
WTS

The Division for Uplay (region-free Nvidia code with confirmation) - $25 PayPal (only verified, please). Price is firm.

P. S. I have a cash rep thread on SourceOP and regular rep threads on SteamGifts and /r/steamgameswap. I'll send the links via PM.
Seller feedback on NeoGAF: 1, 2.

For sale:

Prinny plush. $30 shipped.

Batman Returns Hot Toys, only opened to display. $200 shipped.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Hot Toys, Naked Snake and The Boss. Same as above, only opened to display. $300 shipped.

Guardians of the Galaxy Mondo Purple vinyl, no handbill. $100 shipped.

Jurassic Park Mondo Amber vinyl, $135 shipped.

PlayStation 4 with 30th anniversary controller and dock controller charger. Games included: Last of Us Remaster, Second Son, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros, and Wolfenstein. Original box included. $300 shipped.

Steelseries Sensi mouse (slightly used) and hard mouse pad. $30 shipped.

Amiibo Shulk and Ness, 1st pressings. $30 shipped.

Nomad iPhone lightning cable charger wallet and key clip. Both for $35 shipped.

Hustler

WTS:

Paypal Friends and Family Payment only. Open to offers as well.

Digital Movie Codes
All movie codes are HD codes from Blu-ray purchases.

UV/Vudu HD
$2.50 Despicable Me 2 (UV)
$2 - Hunger Games Catching Fire (UV)
$2 - Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows

Physical Movies
***All movies are in pristine condition and considered brand new, never played. All movies are from my personal collection and will arrive in paper sleeve case***
Shipping costs will remain the same regardless of how many movies you purchase. Priority USPS shipping - $4!!!(in the US)

3D Blu Ray Discs
$ 10 - Captain America Winter Soldier
$10 - Captain America First Avenger
$7 - Cars 2
$7 - Guardians of the Galaxy
$13 - Iron Man 3
$12 - Top Gun

Kids/Disney DVD Movies Discs
$10 - Alladin
$5 - Beauty & the Beast
$5 - Big Hero 6
$5 - Brave
$5 - Cars Toon - Mater's Tall Tales
$2 - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
$3 - Cinderella (original cartoon)
$4 - Despicable Me
$4 - Despicable Me 2
$ 4 - Finding Nemo (2 copies for sale - 1 with joriginal case)
$4 - Frozen
$4 - The Good Dinosour
$3 - How to Train Your Dragon
$3 - Home
$3 - Hotel Transylvania
$2 - Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs
$5 - Inside Out
$3 - Lego Movie
$7 - Lion King
$5 - Little Mermaid
$2 - Lorax
$1 - Madagascar 2
$2 - Malificent
$2 - Megamind
$3 - Mary Poppins
$3 - Minions
$2 - Monsters Inc
$3 - Monsters University
$2 - Peter Pan
$5 - Princess & the Frog
$2 - Puss in Boots
$2 - Sleeping Beauty (original cartoon)
$3 - Snow White (original cartoon)
$5 - Tangled
$3 - Toy Story 1
$3 - Toy Story 3
$3 -Wreck it Ralph

Regular DVD Discs
$5 - The Avengers
$4 - Avatar
$4 - Bond: Skyfall
$2 - Brides Maids
$2 - Bourne Legacy
$8 - Captain America First Avenger
$8 - Cinderella (2015)
$2 - Date Night
$2- Fast Five
$2 - Fast & Furious 6
$2 - Furious 7
$2 - Hunger Games Catching Fire
$2- Hunger Games Mocking jay Part 1
$4 - Hunger Games Mocking jay Part 2
$4 - Iron Man 2
$5 - Iron Man 3
$2 - Jurassic Park
$3 - Man of Steel
$1 - Men In Black 3
$1 - Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
$1 - Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief
$1 - Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters
$2 - Star Trek
$2 - Star Trek into the Darkness
$2 - The Amazing Spiderman
$2 - The Amazing Spiderman 2

Physical TV Series (Original Cases, not pristine condition) Shipping costs to be calculated for Smallville sets by location.

$15 - Rob & Big Seasons 1-3

Smallville DVD Sets
$5 - Smallville Season 1
$5 - Smallville Season 2
$10 - Smallville Season 3
$13 - Smallville Season 4
$13 - Smallville Season 5
$13 - Smallville Season 6
$13 - Smallville Season 7
$13 - Smallville Season 8
$13 - Smallville Season 9
**or buy all 9 seasons for $75**

KLIPSCH R6 ON EAR Headphones. Brand New in Box. $65 Delivered in the U.S.

E9A2A5B7-2F42-4739-A719-D85F60DC1875.jpg

$120 Delivered in US. AT&T Samsung Gaaxy S4 Phone was only used for a few months and has 1 slight scuff on back of phone. Had case on it the whole time and is in great condition.

BDE58416-D2AC-48D3-8AB1-3548B57A8F6F.jpg

$80 Delivered in the US AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone very slight scuffs and in great condition. Case and screen protector used at all times. Zagg screen protector($25 value) still on.

228F0E13-8750-4A8F-A2B5-2605707FBC12.jpg

maxcriden

Want:

Star Fox Zero, I guess...maybe a few loose amiibo that you can use in Mario vs. DK Amiibo Challenge...

Have, want to sell/trade/open to offers:

Zelda Tri Force Heroes, Majora's Mask 3D, Zelda Twilight Princess Wii (not HD), Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Mario Party 8, Mario Kart Wii, sealed nunchuk, Wii Play, Wii Sports...Yoshi's Woolly World.... (most in excellent condition, contact for pics)...oh, and sealed Kanji faceplate....

I'm in NA and a Gold Buyer/Seller. I also love negotiating and doing intriguing trades! So I'm open to hearing whatever you've got.

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $450.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Philips Fidelio X2 $165.00

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $50. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $25 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $40 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $35

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $25

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $70

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $60

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

Exodus Gods and Kings: $3

WTT

Long shot, but if anyone has a Burning Crusade CE w/ pet code still available or Vanilla WoW CE, I'd be willing to trade things

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
For sale - PREFFERED Seller

Street Fighter 5 opened but never played - 30 shipped
Dragon Quest Heroes - 23 shipped

Both shipped for 50.

PayPal preferred.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
WTB: 1 month or shorter PS Plus code.

Need any kind of short term code so I can use it in the sale that ends tomorrow morning.

Forgot to renew and I have a 12 month code coming in the mail which won't make it in time.

Mondrian

Few things I'm looking to sell. Prices include shipping / US ONLY.

Sega Dreamcast - Great condition. Complete, new in box controller and an extra controller, memory card, s video cable, AC adapter, and gameshark CD. - $60

Code:
[IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/p33ua0hw5/IMG_2506.jpg[/IMG]

Sega Saturn - With ModChip! Allows playing of import and backup games. Recently replaced the save battery. Great condition, comes with RGB SCART cable, controller, and ac adapter. $120, or $150 with 4mb Action Replay cart.

Code:
[IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/dtb4f2cut/IMG_2504.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/6c1wzunbp/IMG_2505.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to PM with any questions.

WTS:

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - i5, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD + Charcoal Type Cover.

I'm looking to get around $1650CAD (+shipping) O.B.O. I'll ship anywhere, PM me to arrange details.

It's in great condition, I only bought it in January. Nib of the pen is slightly bent, came that way unfortunately but doesn't impact it's usability.

I'm in Ontario, Canada. If anyone is in London or the surrounding area I'd gladly meet up in person.

I'm happy to answer any questions or provide different pictures if necessary, feel free to contact me.

Selling:

Samsung Gear VR - Gently used, pretty much brand new, used less than 10x total, includes everything - $60 shipped
Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $14 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut
Puyo Puyo Tetris - X1 - $30 shipped, complete and mint
Rainbow Six: Siege Gold Edition PS4 - $27 shipped, complete and mint, Season Pass and Gold Edition DLC codes included

Will trade R6: Siege PS4 for R6: Siege Steam version

PayPal F&F.

WTB:
Steam Codes:
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $3
Ultimate Chicken Horse - $10
Rise of the Tomb Raider - make offer

Diablo III Code: $10
Diablo III Reaper of Souls Code: $10

cupajoe

Neo Member
Want to sell or trade a bunch of Humble Bundle leftovers

(Paypal)

Stikbold
Nova-111
This War of Mine
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Oceanhorn
Shadowrun Returns
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
Warmachine tactics
Outlast
Retro City Rampage DX
ARK: Survival Evolved
I am Bread
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Switchcars
Broken Age

Telltale (All purchasable for $2):

Back to the Future: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Poker Night 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Same & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
The Walking Dead: Season 1

PM me if you're interested in any of these! Thanks.

Want to Sell - PayPal only

Film
American Hustle Digital HD Ultraviolet Code - $3
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Digital HD Ultraviolet Code - $3

Games
Remember Me (Steam Code) - Sold
To the Moon (Steam Code) - Sold

Afro

Interest check. I'd like to do a local sale on this if you're near the Westchester, NY area. Too much work/expensive to ship all this.

Retro gaming setup:

• Genesis Model 1 w/ custom paint + 2 controllers
• Sony PVM-14M2U 14" CRT monitor (still in original box)
• Custom RGB/Scart cable for Genesis
• Game lot in excellent boxed condition. Most w/ manuals. UMK3, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Road Rash II, Beavis & Butthead, Red & Stimpy, NBA Jam, Outlander, Ecco 1 + 2.

Tack sharp RGB picture:

$200 for everything. Throw me a PM.

---

Also, WTB The Witch UV HDX code for ~$5

<- click

tag: PVM

AkumaNiko

WTS PS4 Games
Megadimension neptunia vii - $35 shipped
Senran Kagura ES - $35 Shipped

I have the new Hitman code I just got for buying new amd parts. This is for the hitman full experience that just came out

This is for steam

$25 PP

Free UK & EU Postage. Condition - New Other - Opened once to install Windows 8.1 Pro

Asus X555LB Multimedia Laptop!

£520 PayPal Gift - Sensible Offers Please

IMG_20160406_165919.jpg

Specs: http://www.notebook-driver.com/specs/asus-x555lb-laptop-tech-specs/

Unwanted purchase for a relative who already had a laptop. Has only been opened once to install a copy of Windows 8.1. Fantastic condition across the board and a great machine for multimedia applications and overall use.

Contact me via the messaging system for sensible offers and information. Payment would be appreciated via PayPal and will be posted within 24 hours. I'm inclined to sell this, so I may reduce the price depending on interest.

Thank you for your consideration.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

Metroid: Other M Samus Aran Figma $65.14/$62.95 Opened and displayed. Excellent condition. Complete with all accessories and packaging.

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 SOLD

WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2

American McGee's Alice: Alice and Cheshire Cat Series 1 $30.00/$31.20 Loose but in good condition. Paint may show some wear but nothing very noticeable.

Games

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Foil) $34.95/$36.30 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is kind of beat up on this one, as can be seen in the pics. Comes only with instruction booklet. (Pic 2) (Pic 3)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons $54.95/$56.90 Non foil version with removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Foil) $54.95/56.90 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $44.95/$46.90 box has a few creases on it, that I've tried to photograph. Comes complete with all paperwork, all in excellent condition. (This one hurts as it used to be mint! Somewhere along the line something happened. Oh well.) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8) (Pic 9) (Pic 10)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version A) $24.95/$26.00 Older version(?) with non-removable insert for cart. Box has some creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, which also shows wear. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version B) $34.95/$36.30 With removable insert for cart. Box is better on this one, though there are still a couple of creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, all of which is in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

WTS

*Strongly prefer Paypal friends and family
*Prices include shipping (first class)
*Willing to offer discounts if you purchase more than 3 items.
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Pictures available upon request
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 7+ / Sold 7+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1132+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

Wii

Super Mario All-Stars- $17

3DS

Super Smash Bros- $30

Blu-Ray

This is 40- $7

CD

Ailee- Vivid: The First Album (K-Pop)- $18
IU- Modern Times (K-Pop)- $18
Perfume- Level 3 (J-Pop)- $15

Misc

Sanwa and Hori arcade parts- Still working on my complete list. Let me know if you're interested.

squadr0n

Want to Sell my Chun Li TE2 Fight Stick. Still BNIB. Bought an extra one a few weeks ago and im about to list it on eBay but figured Id give you guys a chance first.

Want $250 plus however much shipping will cost. Figure itll be no more than 10$

Would consider trading for an iPad, Gen 2 or higher or an Air. Im selling it to buy one anyway so if someone wants to trade I would be up for it.

2990300-12548844_1099774333380739_6972380775101225214_n.jpg

WTB

Saturday Morning RPG- PS4/Vita
Breach & Clear- Vita

Have
$$cash money$$

Figured I would double check here with the GAF community before I go to ebay and amazon.

WTS:
Digital movie codes
Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Codes will be sent before payment.

Watchmen Collectors Edition - UV/Flixster (I don't know the difference) - $6
Safe House - UV/iTunes - $2
Snow White and the Huntsman - UV/iTunes - $2
American Sniper - UV - $2
The Walking Dead Season 4 - UV(targetticket) - $6
Whiplash - UV - $3
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - UV - $3

Games All complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$8
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $8
- Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita (Chinese with english voice and text) - $8
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 - $7
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 -$10
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $10

Game Gear
- Ecco the Dolphin cart and case - $3
- Sonic the Hedgehog cart and case - $5
- Columns cart, manual, case - $3
- Tazmania cart and case - $5

Movies/Shows
- Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection Collectors Edition DVD - $3 ea / $5 both

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom