• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS: Ashes of the Singularity (AMD download code from buying new GPU)

will trade for pretty much anything on Steam (I like fighting games and shmups) or $20 paypal.

+10 Buyer / +15 Seller

*All Shipping is priced for continental US. Ask for internationl quotes if interested*
I will try to check in at least once a day, but am not in a great internet situation at the moment, so don't fret if I don't respond after several hours. PMs will be considered in order they are received. Thanks!

WTS

• PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition - (Brand New with original shrink seal) + Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD (Also new and in original seal)
    ----- $90 Shipped USPS Priority Mail
f4jlkYm.jpg
ieGUZiv.jpg

• DVD - Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD Sealed
    ----- $15 Shipped USPS Parcel Post
  • DVD - Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD - Opened
    ----- $9 Shipped USPS Parcel Post

• SNES - Targa #65 w/ Bitbox and Poster (Only 150 in Print) - Original Owner. (Played only a few times)
    ----- $90 Shipped USPS Priority Mail
Managed to score this during the sale event after someone in line bailed.
Amazing production work using all new parts. It's a really awesome piece for the collection, but to be honest, I'm just not a big fan of the game. It's extreeemely hard, haha. I'm trimming down the collection and could use the extra funds at the moment.

Here's an excerpt from the original thread with details on the game:

Here it is, the Targa sales thread! Matt and I have been releasing protos for many years, but this is hands down the #1 best release we've ever done. It also marks our first foray into SNES stuff!

- This is NOT a presale thread. All 150 copies are 100% finished and ready to ship!

- The game is made of COMPLETELY NEW PARTS! No carts were harmed in the making of this game:

- The game uses BRAND NEW PCBs! The first and only game that has ever appeared on these boards is Targa.
- The game uses BRAND NEW CART SHELLS! These are PAL style shells that are very high quality.
- The game uses BRAND NEW BITBOX CASES! After using these on Yeager, we fell in love. The highest quality cases around in my opinion.
- The game uses professional printed and cut vinyl stickers. Very, very happy about the quality of stickers for this release, they're absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
- Professionally printed BitBox inserts! The highest quality that StoneAgeGamer offers.
- Professionally printed 8 1/2" x 11" double sided posters. Fsped outdid himself with these ones

Each release has a hand numbered poster inside. No LE numbers appear elsewhere as we feel that they can often detract from the art.

----- Thanks for Looking!

bumpkin

WTS
All prices are shipped (where applicable) within the lower 48.

Wii U Digital Downloads
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $8 - SOLD
The Fall - $5
Sportsball - $5

3DS Digital Downloads
Mighty Switch Force! - $3
SteamWorld Dig - $4 - SOLD
Woah Dave! - $3

Xbox One Digital Downloads
Gears of War (XB360 BC) - $4
Gears of War 2 (XB360 BC) - $4
Gears of War 3 (XB360 BC) - $4
Gears of War Judgment (XB360 BC) - $4 - SOLD

Xbox One Physical Games
Star Wars: Battlefront - Used, complete, like new - $28

PSP Physical Games
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - New - $12

Xbox 360 Physical Games
Viva Piñata - Used, complete - $10

WTB
If you have something I'm looking for, shoot me a PM with your price and we'll talk. :)

Binary Domain for Xbox 360
PlayStation Move Shooting Attachment for PS3
Time Crisis: Razing Storm for PS3

frontovik

Banned
Currently selling the following Pokemon games in New condition (never been played, though some have their plastic wrap removed)

Pokemon Red - $20 (plastic wrap removed/box edges are creased/never played)
Pokemon Gold - $30 (plastic wrap removed/box edges are creased/never played)
Pokemon Ruby - $40
Pokemon Sapphire - $40
Pokemon Soulsilver - $50
Pokemon Firered - $50
Pokemon Leafgreen - $50

Shipping included.

All prices in USD, payment via Paypal, shipping to CAN/USA only. Prices are negotiable! Can provide photos upon request.

I currently maintain positive buyer/seller feedback.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
SLEIhbg.png

I only ship with tracking so I'll divide what I'm selling based on how much shipping costs. Due to the weak Canadian dollar, shipping is very expensive at the moment. To soften the blow, I have a bunch of freebies you can take if you buy anything. If you buy 1 thing, you can choose 1 free item from the list at the end of my post. 2 item means 2 freebies and so on.

*$22.50 CAD / $31 USD shipping*

NeoGeo MVS board: Bought around three years ago. Showing its age but it works fine will throw a Samurai Shodown MVS cart if you buy it. - $27.50 CAD / $22 USD Offers pending

More pictures here.

*$15.50 CAD / $15 USD shipping*

Rhythm Tengoku: The Best Plus (NTSC-J Nintendo 3DS) - $25 CAD / $20 USD

Mega Man X4 (Playstation 1) - $20 CAD / $16 USD

Sega GT 2002 & JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) - $15 CAD / $12 USD

Mega Man ZX (Nintendo DS) - $10 CAD / $8 USD

Freebies (take them if you cover the shipping)

• Persona Tarot Cards, arcanas 0 through 10 (Persona 4 Ultimax pre-order bonus)
  • Splatoon reversible poster (only 1 poster)
  • Quake 4
  • Persona 4 Dancing All Night Vita Slim skin and sticker set (P4DAN first print bonus)
  • Teddie Bop Bag (Persona 4 Arena Ultimax pre-order bonus)
  • Super Smash Bros U bag
  • Super Smash Bros U towel
  • Ragyo Superbeat Xonic pin

Ventara

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only
Superbeat: Xonic (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $40
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
Story of Seasons (3DS, Brand New) $35
Project X Zone 2 (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only

Street Fighter V (PS4, Brand New) Trade Only
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4, Brand New)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only
Pokken Tournament (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only

Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Tales of Zestiria (PS3, Brand New) $25

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Items/Keys

Link to Limited Editions for sale/trade and my Wanted List >>> Post 16004

WTS/WTT:

Super Mario Maker, new in box (game inside box is still shrink-wrapped)

$45 (includes shipping to US/CAN)

OR TRADE for one of the following:
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Twilight Princess HD (w/ included Wolf Link Amiibo)
- XCOM 2 Steam Key

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) US Currency - 10% Off
$15 or more, in increments of $5.

Playstation Plus (PS+) 1 Year Subscription - $40

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(856+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Kambing

Going to try here before Ebay...
I don't have any selling feedback, only buyers, on GAF, but have 11 on Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jeremyb916737&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

WTS

Used Nvidia Titan X, 12 GB, did not overlock - $850 shipped (card and original box only, no cable) - SOLD

Just don't have time to enjoy the card... last game i beat was the new Tomb Raider game. Leaving to travel for work again soon too. This card deserves some love and attention :-(.
PM if interested, posting pics in the morning. Card is still in computer.

Rich!

Raspberry Pi 2 B SNES Console

Features:

- Real SNES controller support
- Retropie 3.0
- Blue LED for power and loading status, power switch wired to turn the console on and safely shut it down/turn it off. Reset and Eject buttons obviously don't work.
- 16GB local storage via internal SD, 32GB flash via USB.
- Support for numerous emulators (snes, nes, gb, gba, gbc, arcade, ps1, dosbox, sega, tg16, etc), retroarch set up for the SNES pads on all. ROMs easily loaded via wifi/smb.
- WiFi b/g/n
- Bluetooth
- HDMI, 3.5mm audio and mini usb (power) sockets at the back, USB socket underneath the EXT panel at the bottom
- Console in immaculate condition
- Two pads supplied. And an AC adapter if you are in the UK.

Product sold as-is, working perfectly as a retro console for the end user. If you end up fucking it up by messing with the kernel or somehow doing an rm-rf in the commandline for some reason, I'm obviously not going to accept a return.

The price is £200. Via PayPal. It may seem high, but the parts alone are over half that amount (really, I can run a breakdown if you wish), and this console has taken me many hours of my effort to build and get to the standard its at. I will also ship to the UK for free and EU/US if postage is paid.

Thanks!

Imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/UgL3u

please note: this item is on other sites and ebay too. It won't be around for long.

Cetra Yoshi

Neo Member
Just got a free code for The Division PC with my 980ti, looking to trade for a Quantum Break code if possible.

Or make me another offer :)

rj118

All prices include shipping within the US. These are complete in box and in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Bayonetta 1&2 SEALED (Wii U) - $80
Hyrule Warriors SEALED (Wii U) - $55
Lego City Undercover (Wii U) - SOLD
Fire Emblem Birthright SEALED (3DS) - $35
Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - $30
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $22
Clubhouse Games (DS) - $6
Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS) - $10
Bangai-O Spirits (DS) - $10
F-Zero GP Legend (GBA) - $15
Doom (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $27
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $25
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $12

H3xum

k1kT4hi.jpg

For sale are a few mint rare Bioshock collectible items:

NECA Subject Delta figure still in box. Box is in great shape:

$200 OBO (300+ on Amazon)

NECA Big Sister and Little Sister figures (Toys R Us Exclusive edition) still in box. Box also in great shape:

$75 OBO (100+ on Amazon)

NECA EVE Hypo in box. This box's corners has seen better days but it is still one solid piece (will take more, close up pics per request):

$50 OBO (75+ out of box on Amazon)

Welcome to Rapture record. Still in the plastic! Perfect corners (sorry for the blurry pic, must have been moving when taking it)

$40 OBO (60+ still shrink wrapped on Amazon)

Interested in PayPal or potential N3DS or Wii U trades! Don't hesitate to PM me offers!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sold!

PezqMLw.jpg

Two $50 PSN cards. Asking $80, buyer covers any Paypal fees (or shipping, if you're the type who's hot for physical cards). Bought them for Dark Souls 3 and it turned out my PC runs it fine so I don't need them.

Bloodember

I have some video games, consoles and accessories for sale. Prices are negotiable. Since there is so much, I put it in a google doc spreadsheet with prices.

My Sale List

Click the link above. PM me with any questions, if you want to see pictures(which you should) PM me also. List is always kept up to date.

Cornbread78

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have an unwanted copy of the Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII 13 Strategy Guide lying around and want to sell at a decent price?

shandy706

WTB

Deadpool UV Code

WTS

Rainbow Six Vegas - Uplay - $3

The Whispered World Special Edition- Steam - $3

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - Steam - $3 Sold

Insurgency - Steam - $3

Abyss Odyssey - Steam - $3

Men of War: Assault Squad GotY - Steam - $2

Will sell all of what's left above for $8.

Will also trade all of the above for Deadpool UV Code.

MANUELF

Banned
WTT:
I have steam codes for

-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
-Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

I also have american eshop codes for:

- Steamworld Dig WiiU
- Sportsball WiiU
- Affordable Space Adventure WiiU
- Super Street Fighter 4 3D 3DS

Im looking for other steam and eshop games