• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for STORMHAMMER

Gentleman and a scholar.

Bought Eternal Sonata from him for ps3 at a great price. Package came in bubblè wrap.

RedSwirl

Just asking, but does anyone ever trade in physical copies of old games after digital versions come out if they can make a "net profit" by doing so? I've been thinking about it with some PS1 and Dreamcast games.

Examples:

--I have an old launch Dreamcast copy of Grandia II. I also bought the Steam version when it came out. A local place might give me $40 for that DC copy.
--I've also got a PS1 copy of Grandia 1 (paid around $35 for it a few years ago). That same place might give me $50 for it while the PSN version is $6. I could even transfer my save file from the physical version.
--Perhaps the ultimate example -- I have a Mega Man Legends 2 disc I found in a bargain bin a long while back for $5. The game is going for some pretty high prices (usually with the box) and I imagine it won't be long before we see it on PSN for $10.

I've got a few more games like that.

I guess the main difference is buying the digital versions of these games ties me to their DRM or to Sony's PSN policies or whatever. I don't own a PS1 so for the PS1 games I'd just lose the control over those physical copies and the ability to play them on my PS2. For Grandia II I guess making the trade would've made a lot more sense had I bought the GOG version.

Darknight

For Sale: Destiny Digital Collector's Edition USA PS4 Code - $60

Digital Collector’s Edition Includes:
• The Taken King
• Destiny
• Expansion I: The Dark Below
• Expansion II: House of Wolves
• Early Access Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack**
• Digital Content: 3 Exotic Guardian Class item

ik4L65N.jpg

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
So we're near the end of the Amiibo Smash line and I have almost everyone I want. I have some extras that I want to start unloading. If anyone is interested in these at cost ($13 + shipping) PM me:
  • Ganondorf (JPN)
  • King Dedede (JPN)
  • Greninja (JPN)
  • Greninja (EU)
  • Zero Suit Samus (JPN)
US shipping is preferable, and multiple per shipment is ideal but that I'm more flexible on.

Saiyan-Rox

WTS:

Sony Smartwatch 3 (Used but extensively cleaned i know it can be gross but I made sure it 's completely cleaned)

The watch is use and comes with it's used black rubber strap (cleaned as much as possible) and with a brand new leather strap. in it's own box. The watch comes boxed but with no USB cable i'm afraid. The screen has had a protector on it since bought too.

Looking £100 including P&P to the UK/Ireland only PM me if interested or with offers :)

1 Code for Mad Max Fury Road. It's an ultaviolet code from the UK. Not sure if region free or not. £5 Paypal Gift.

Rafroel

WTB: Borderlands 2 vanilla, or GOTY Steam key for cheap. And by cheap, I mean like $3... Or for any (or all) of these keys:

Steam keys:
Apotheon
Bastion
Brutal Legend
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
The Swapper

Origin:
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

RkOwnage

Selling:
Macbook Pro 13' 2015 Model: MF839LL/A - 128gb HDD/8GB Ram etc
I've used lightly for 2 months, but I am wanting a Surface Pro 4, and decided to do away with the Mac products. It's in fantastic condition.

Looking for $800 + S&H, will listen to offers, but trying to keep it in that range.

Amiibo, New in Box, all NA, wanting to sell as a group, for $125 + S&H
Dark Pit
Ness x2
Palutina
Mega Man
Greninja
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Wii Fit Trainer
Ganondorf
Charizard
Wario

New 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition $225 shipped - Does not come with Charger
Has been lightly used since release, but I don't have time to play it much. Has a Green Zelda plastic case on it, and no scratches at all!

I accept Paypal only, gift or normal with you covering any fees! I can provide pictures if needed!

Snookie

Selling off the last of my Saturn collection. PM me with offers. I can take more pictures if needed. None of these have the foam insert but they are complete. Herc's and the 2 shining games have good boxes are not cracked. Kinda going off eBay prices

Hercs adventures, myst, alien trilogy, umk3 and vc2 have been sold.

QNQhz2C.jpg

Otheradam

Does anyone have google play or itunes credit to sell at a discount? Looking for $100 worth. If you bought a new Nexus phone and don't want the $50 play credit, let me know.

Also have for sale 3 copies of HALO 5 regular edition to sell. $50 each, shipped on release day.

Silfolion

FS

Inversion steam key $2
Hitman Absolution steam key $4
Sleeping Dogs steam key $4
GTA 4 steam key $4
GTA 3 steam key $3
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition steam key $2.5
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Red Faction Guerrilla steam key $2
The Darkness 2 steam key $3
Max Payne 3 steam key $3
LA Noire steam key $3
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $7.5
Tomb Raider steam key - $7.5
NBA 2K14 steam key - $4
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $7.5
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $3
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3

Want
Paypal

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Some may remember that I posted this in the last thread and the manual was glued shut (or something!). I bought a replacement manual off of eBay, so this manual is fully functioning with no tears, writing, etc.!!!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Pandora's Tower
$26 (F/F) or $27.09 (G/S)
- Factory Sealed!

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition for PS4 and PC
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Code:
have 1 year PS PLUS.

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/ZUoAAOxyhS9Ten5Y/$_35.JPG[/IMG]
want $44 paypal. thanks

Code:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION NEW
[IMG]http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/917/9176928/2822880-mgsvtpp_us-ps4.png[/IMG]

$54 shipped.

pm me

Danneee

WTB: Destiny TTK Legendary PS4 US download code (the one that includes the base game and all three expansions). Paying $40+pay pal fees.

Brand New:

Gomorrah Criterion $20
A Christmas Tale Criterion $18
Close-Up Criterion $18
Crumb Criterion $18

Dollhouse $10
Horrible Bosses $10
Mad Men S2 $10
Mad Men S3 $10

Used in excellent condition:

Breaking Bad S1 $10
Breaking Bad S2 $10
Mad Men S1 $10

$120 for the whole lot

I accept paypal gift and I'll split shipping in US.

The Cowboy

WTB: Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain (PC) Steam - $30.

I did see it going for that s couple of days ago, but i only just got paid :(.

WTS: 20 Kid Icarus AR cards.

Code:
83	Crusader Blade
107	Brawler Claws
129	Burning Palm
132	Cursed Palm
146	Halo Club
170	Jetstream Orbitars
181	Bomber Arm
182	Bowl Arm
196	Skuttler Cannoneer
197	Skuttler Mage
205	Belunka
207	Coral
211	Specknose
216	Zurret
234	Girin
247	Remoblam and Remoblaming
255	Fort Oink
322	Centurion
327	Treasurefish
328	Rare Treasurefish

Shipped lettermail.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Any deals on PS Plus for Canucks out there somewhere?

Doesn't PSN have Spend $100, Get $15 back?

Buy 1 year and stock up on games or buy a 2 year subscription.

komorebi

WTS:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS) Digital download code - $25 $20

Paypal gift or Amazon payments/giftcard

no longer available

WTS:

PlayStation Vita Wifi/3g OLED bundle - $200 shipped PayPal

Includes:

PlayStation Vita OLED system (with screen protector installed)
16 gb Vita memory card
4 gb Vita memory card
Hardsided official Sony carrying case
Official Sony charging cradle (not pictured)
1 unused official Sony screen protector
Original packaging including the AC adapter
Plastic game case (holds 8 Vita games)
9 games in their original cases (list below):

Borderlands 2
Final Fantasy X w/ Final Fantasy X2 code unused
Hot Shots Golf
Lumines
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
MLB 14 The Show
Persona 4 Golden
Mortal Kombat
Dynasty Warriors Next

Everything is in great shape. I have had a screen protector on it since I bought it. There are a few air bubbles in the protector, but I have included an unused screen protector should you want to take the old one off and apply a new one yourself. I will ship everything out the following day (unless it's Saturday then I'll ship Monday) with tracking. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm usually pretty quick to respond unless I'm stuck in class. You can pay with a PayPal gift or with a goods and services payment. If you want to go the goods and services route for a little more protection then you pay the fees. I have bought and sold many times in this thread with all positive feedback. Thanks for looking!

Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition PS4 - $150 shipped

I ordered this back when they first went live. I have since built a PC and I'm going to purchase Fallout 4 for that instead so I have no use for this. It is a Best Buy preorder, so I'll ship it out as soon as it arrives which is scheduled to be 11/10. Not looking to scalp this or anything, just cover the cost of the game and what it will cost me to ship it to you. If no one wants it I am just going to cancel the order.

Just got a new Gears of War XBONE bundle.

Looking to trade or sell the download card for the full Gears Remastered game. Not interested in the game, some franchise fatigue, etc.

My preference would be to trade for Forza Horizon 2 specifically but I'd consider other offers for PS4/XONE games. If a trade can't be arranged, I'd also be willing to sell the game download card itself at a good price.

H3xum

I don't know if there is a market for it anymore, but...

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with box/manuals/charger/Smash Bros and Majoras Mask 3DS) (Will provide pics upon request)

I am looking for some PayPal moneys or XBO stuffs (controller, gamess, XBL moneys)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom