• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Sell:

- Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo (PS4) $20
- Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo (XBO) $20
- Steamworld Dig (3DS $6.75 and Wii U $7.50)
- Olli Olli (3DS and Wii U, remember one code gives you both) $7.50 each
- Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS) $6.75
- Gunman Clive (3DS) $1.50
- Woah Dave (3DS) $3.75
- Guacamelee (Wii U) $11.75
- Runner 2 (Wii U) $11.75
- Sportsball (Wii U) $7.50
- Mighty Switch Force (3DS) $4.50
- Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U) $7.50

All are NA codes, and work in both US and Canada.

Also, I want to offer either FF15 codes for a NA Rare Replay (XBO) code.

PayPal only for payment, thanks. :)

And I have 100% positive feedback. :)

Lelouch345

Neo Member

batrush

WTB:

Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Majora's Mask 3D
Brain Age: Concentration Training
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (PS3)

Digital codes are fine. If physical, must be complete, genuine and in near mint condition. US sellers only. Offering Paypal.

zatara

wts PS vita slim with charger no memory card, in excellent condition back has few scratches front is near mint. pm offers

Like new XBO Elite Wireless Controller. Honestly don't need to sell this, can just return it at the Microsoft Store near my house for a full refund, but figured I'd give someone on GAF a chance to snatch it in case they want it.

$163.11 (price after CA sales tax) + actual cost of your preferred shipping method, PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees. Obviously comes in literally brand new condition with everything in the box, including the batteries still in plastic shrink wrap.

Used the controller for 1 hour of Halo 5 MP and decided the paddles aren't for me, due to the way I grip the controller.

Anyone want to sell me their Elite controller? Pretty please?

You're welcome.

Selling:

Gonna try posting this one more time.

I have a PSN code for PS4 for the Telltale games collection. Includes digital copies of the following games:

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Wolf Among Us
Tales from the Borderlands
Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series

Interested in offers, and please don't assume I'm asking a lot. I'm willing to sell this for a pretty cheap price. I can PM code to you

isitstill

Quick question:

I made a sale today, and the buyer sent a PayPal payment. The money does not show up in my balance, though. Instead, there is a little orange circle with a white exclamation point in it. Nothing within the PayPal app (yes I'm on mobile) explains what this means.

I'm guessing that it's just some sort of bank hold, and that the transaction will compete normally, but I'm not quite sure. Anyone know what this means? Thanks in advance for help.

Edit: this question has been answered via PM, but apparently this is an issue with paypal issuing an echeck when you pay from a bank account rather than your PayPal funds.

Cth

DLC for sale! Paypal gift!

PS4 Codes - $2 ea.
(6) Assassin's Creed - Darwin & Dickens + The Dreadful Crimes DLC missions (PS4)

PS4 Codes - $1 ea.
(1) Batman Arkham Knight DLC pack (Scarecrow Nightmare missions, Harley Quinn Story Pack, Batman Skins [ 1960s, Justice League 3000 ])
(1) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body + 12 stat boosting hood ornaments)

XBox One Codes - $2 ea.
(3) Assassin's Creed - Darwin & Dickens DLC missions (XBOX ONE)
(2) Forza Horizon 2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack (XBOX ONE)

XBox One Codes - $1 ea.
(2) The Elder Scrolls Explorer's Pack (Play any race in any alliance, Vanity Pet, Bonus Treasure Maps)
(3) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(4) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body)

wilflare

WTB
NA PS4 Guitar Hero Live Digital Code
NA PS4 Destiny Taken King Expansion Digital Code + Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade Digital Code

NA WiiU Mario Maker Digital Code

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

NDS Games
- Tetris DS

Astra

WTB Blade and Soul beta key

If you have one you want to unload for a couple of bucks.

Edit: Got one, but would love to purchase another for a friend :)

WTB: Dragon Quest Heroes ~ $40 shipped

I'm also in the market for a mechanical keyboard. Preferable one with RGB LEDs. I've never used one before so I'm open for suggestions and offers. If you're sellin yours or if you're planning to buy a new one and wanting to get rid of your old one send me a PM.

Code_Link

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

• Interstellar (Digital Copy / UV): $4
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-Ray, New): - SOLD

Also, I'm selling some of my amiibos, all of them are from their first print and factory sealed. If interested, PM me with offers:

• Splatoon 3-Pack (Squid, Boy, Girl)
  • Skulk (US)
  • Ike (US)
  • Lucario (US)
  • Meta Knight (US)
  • Ganondorf (US)
  • Sonic (US)
  • Diddy Kong (US)
  • Sheik (US)
  • Dark Pit (EU)
  • Rosalina (JP)

Cardon

WTS/WTT (open to price offers within reason)

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Japanese copy
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) CIB
Final Fantasy XI (PS2) - CIB
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 Demo - Still sealed
Hot Shots Golf 5 Japanese Demo
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Has English audio

Devil May Cry Graphic File - DMC1 JP artbook
Devil May Cry: Trinity of the Fates

No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints - JP item from NMH1 PS3 release.

E3 Show Daily - Day 1, Day 2 2006

Konami/Kojima Productions Show Maybe? - E3 2006

E3 2010 Show Daily - Day 1, 2, 3
E3 2011 Show Daily - Day 1, 2,3
E3 2012 Show Daily - Day 1,2,3

Random Stuff
Mad Max: Fury Road DVD - this is the loose disc, but I will put it in a case when shipping. - $7
Disney's Aladdin Digital Copy Code - this is from the recent DVD/Blu-ray release. - $5

WTB/WTT
Metal Gear Solid V (PS4)
GTA V (PS4)
Tearaway (PS4)
Fifa 16 (PS4)
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
Also looking for parts to build my own PC. So if you have things like tower shells, cards, etc please hit me up.

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 14 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom