• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB $40 US PSN credit at a small discount

Can pay with PayPal. PM me.

Or is there someone who still sells PSN credit in this thread regularly? Couldn't find anything on the last few pages.

WTS/WTT (open to price offers within reason)
I'm not trying to stone you here, but every time I see your posts' pics I want to jump on the MGS stuff and then I see it's no longer even listed.

From the BST Rules:

7. Eliminate Sold Items
If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you can still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.

wiibomb

I'm currently trying to look for a built PC any gaffer could sell me at a discount, currently looking for a Excellent or better build based on http://www.logicalincrements.com/

I could get the parts myself, but may be someone wants to get rid of its own rig at a discounted price, that way I don't have to import every single part of the PC to my overtaxed country, instead just one single import.

The shipping would be inside US, so don't worry about shipping internationally, if you got something, please PM me to discuss any deal or suggestions thanks

EDIT: if you are selling the monitor too, that would be ideal as I'm moving from a old as fuck laptop, but not needed by any means

kennah

I'm currently trying to look for a built PC any gaffer could sell me at a discount, currently looking for a Excellent or better build based on http://www.logicalincrements.com/

I could get the parts myself, but may be someone wants to get rid of its own rig at a discounted price, that way I don't have to import every single part of the PC to my overtaxed country, instead just one single import.

The shipping would be inside US, so don't worry about shipping internationally, if you got something, please PM me to discuss any deal or suggestions thanks

EDIT: if you are selling the monitor too, that would be ideal as I'm moving from a old as fuck laptop, but not needed by any means

WTS
GAF Preferred Seller

These items are listed on eBay for more so I'll post what I would them here for since it's lower than the eBay prices.

X99 PC w/o GPU (2200 in parts)
GAF price 1600 shipped

8GB DDDR4
GAF price 85 shipped

27" 1440p Yamakaso Catleap q270
GAF price 240 shipped

Rocket League Steam inventory gift - 12
You will not find a better deal than he is offering, and I'll vouch for him. Has sold stuff before and is an active member of the pc thread.

wiibomb

You will not find a better deal than he is offering, and I'll vouch for him. Has sold stuff before and is an active member of the pc thread.

yeah, I saw that, but as I said in my post, I'm really trying to get a built PC by some gaffer that, may be, wants to change the rig or just sell it.

that is because of the elevated costs I incur by importing every single part. If I don't get anything eventually I will start gathering the parts myself.

thanks you for your suggestion

EDIT: I just saw he's selling the PC, but, may be somewhat above my budget

Byakkoo

Neo Member
Positive Buyer feedback for AceVirus bought my LoZ: A link between world's code

also

WTS

XBone
Kinect Sports Rivals Sealed 20 Shipped

3DS
Code name STEAM Sealed 25 Shipped
LoZ: OoT 3ds console w/ game Sealed** 450 Shipped
3ds NFC Reader Sealed 13 Shipped

** Is a cut on the box (probably when they opened the shipment) contents are otherwise new

VITA
Tales of Hearts R Sealed 30 Shippped
DJ Max Technika Tune LE (JPN ver) Sealed 175 Shipped
Persona 4 Golden SOLID GOLD edition Sealed 180 Shipped
Hyperdevotion Noire CE Sealed 140 Shipped

PS3
Disgaea 4 CE Sealed 100 Shipped

PS2
SMT: Devil Summoner 2 CE Sealed 75 Shipped

Wii
LoZ: Skyward Sword LE NIB* 130 Shipped
*might be dings on the box but game/controller is new

PSP
Tactics Ogre : Let Us Cling Togther CE (UK ver iirc?) Sealed 80 Shipped
DJ Max Portable 3 CE NIB didn't ship out sealed but contents are all new and in box. 250 Shipped

Misc

2x Fallout New Vegas Vault 21 Playing cards Sealed 30ea Shipped

Pics upon Request. Bother me w/ inquires

Accepting Paypal/Google payments / Amazon payments or cash (at your own risk)

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition for PS4 and PC
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Samuray

So I recently missed out on a couple of TurboGrafx games, and since most of them seemed to be rather common, maybe I have a chance to find them again.
Looking for games in their cases but no outside cardboard boxes....don't really need those, the standard plastic cases would do just fine.

WTB:

Bravoman
Tiger Road
Victory Run
Boxy Boy
Devil Crash
Neutopia
Cadash
Time Cruise
Military Madness
Splash Lake
It Came From the Desert
Deep Blue

If you have any let me know how much you"d want for them, and if you'd be willing to ship to Germany.
I had a couple of deals here but somehow I only have +2 feedback. Have more on other boards and eBay so talk to me for details on that.

ITEM DETAILS
For full pictures of every figure in both modes and details of note, go to Figures for sale - Album on Imgur. For pictures of video games, go to Games for sale - Album on Imgur. If I think there is something that is worth noting, I will mention it here so you can know to check the gallery. Unless otherwise noted, all figures have all their accessories, but no instructions or tech specs. If you see something it the gallery that isn't listed here, It's probably been sold or up for auction on eBay.

SHIPPING
Prices include shipping except for items that exceed 13 ounces when packed, denoted by "+ S". These will cost $6 - $12 to ship depending on your location. PM me with your ZIP and the figures you want for exact shipping costs for those figures. I only charge for the amount it costs to ship. Every figure I sell ships bubble wrapped in a box (or in the case of basic-sized figures, a small, open box inside a padded mailer).

ET CETERA
U.S. only unless you can convince me that it's worth my trouble and your expense. Paypal only for payment because it's all I have. Prices are negotiable, especially for purchases of multiple figures, but I spent a lot of time checking prices to make sure mine are just about the lowest, so if you only want one figure at it's already $7.00 shipped, don't expect me to budge on that price.

FOR SALE

Transformers Masterpiece MP-3 Starscream (Takara Japan 2006 release) - $100.00 + S
VIEW PICTURES HERE: Masterpiece Starscream - Album on Imgur
- The hinge on one of the wings is broken on one side (pictured). This does not really affect the look of the figure in either mode as long as you have everything pegged into place (specifically, the wing will droop in robot mode if not pegged into the back).
- The panel on the right side of the jet (pictured) tends to fall off during transformation, but will stay in place once transformed.
- There is slight residue from sticky tack on the broken hinge from before I found the peg and on the inside of the loose panel.

Transformers Animated Samurai Prowl - $35.00
Transformers Cybertron Vector Prime - $20.00 + S

Transformers Energon Bulkhead - Includes instructions and tech specs - $15.00 + S
Transformers Energon Cliffjumper - Includes tech specs - $10.00 + S
Transformers Energon Megatron - Includes instructions - $25.00 + S
Transformers Energon Strongarm - $7.00

Transformers Universe Optimus Primal - $25.00 + S
Transformers Dinobots T-Wrecks - Missing mutant mask, a small robot mode side panel, right shoulder and and waist ratchets removed to repair another figure - $20.00 + S
Transformers Dinobots Triceradon - $10.00
Transformers Dinobots Airraptor - $10.00

Beast Wars Optimus Primal (Ultra) - Missing two missiles, arm swing gimmick doesn't work - $30.00 +S
Beast Wars Megatron (Ultra) - $35.00 + S
Beast Wars Optimus Primal (10th Anniversary Deluxe) - $30.00
Beast Wars Megatron (10th Anniversary Deluxe) - Missing mini Predacon ship - $30.00
Beast Wars Rhinox (Fox Kids repaint) - $12.00
Beast Wars Waspinator (Fox Kids repaint) - $12.00
Beast Wars Powerpinch - $7.00
Beast Wars Snarl - $7.00
Beast Wars Spittor - $7.00

Beast Wars Fuzors Injector - $10.00
Beast Wars Fuzors Terrorgator - $9.00
Beast Wars Fuzors Airhammer - $7.00
Beast Wars Fuzors Bantor - $7.00
Beast Wars Fuzors Buzzclaw - $7.00
Beast Wars Fuzors Noctorro - Springs for the gimmick were removed - $6.00

Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Jawbreaker - $15.00
Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Prowl - $12.00
Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Iguanus - Expanding frill gimmick/missile launcher doesn't work - $8.00
Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Spittor - $7.00
Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Sonar - $7.00
Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Optimus Minor - $7.00

Marvel Legends Sentinel Series Omega Red - $25.00

VIDEO GAMES

360 - NBA 2K9 - $5.00
PS2 - Viewtiful Joe - Slight wear along the top edge of the cover insert - $7.50
PS2 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $5.00
PS1 - Worms World Party - Crack on the jewel case spine - $7.50
PS1 - King of Fighters '99 - $7.50

OTHER

Magic: The Gathering Planeswalkers of the Multiverse SDCC 2015 Box Set - $300.00
VIEW PICTURES HERE: http://imgur.com/a/P3IB9
- New and sealed. I carefully opened the non-sealed components of the packaging to inspect the contents

sleihbg0aqbp.png

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Avengers - Age Of Ultron (Digital HD - Disney Movies Anywhere) - $5 SOLD
Gravity (UV HD) - $2 SOLD

---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment.

Ibuki

Banned
WTS:

Game of Thrones UV codes (Seasons 1-4)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles UV code

I will accept Paypal, or Best Buy, Amazon, and Xbox Giftcards.

Ezalc

WTB

Original SNES Games, preference for only the cart no need for boxes.

Super Smash TV
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
TMNT 4: Turtles in Time
Secret of Mana
Super Bomberman 3, 4, or 5

Silfolion

FS

Inversion steam key $2
Sleeping Dogs steam key $4
GTA 4 steam key $3
GTA 3 steam key $3
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition steam key $2.5
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
The Darkness 2 steam key $3
Max Payne 3 steam key $3
LA Noire steam key $3
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $7
Tomb Raider steam key - $7
NBA 2K14 steam key - $4
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $7
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Mass Effect 3 Origin $5
Crysis 3 Origin $4
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

Needlecrash

Alright folks I have two items for sale.

First up is the MSI GeForce GTX 970 Golden Edition. My original one had coil whine and I just got a replacement unit from an RMA today. I don't need it since I have a 980 Ti now. Asking $350 shipped.

cXggXDQ.jpg

Second is the Mighty No 9 plush figure. Don't really have much room for it. Asking $20 shipped.

xvTMV

woodypop

Positive seller feedback for Lambtron! Great transaction with speedy delivery!

I already have the digital version of the game, but thanks for accommodating my preference for physical media! =)

Is anyone else (US) having issues logging in to PayPal?

Yes. I was trying to get into the Blade and Soul beta, but I couldn't log into PayPal for payment. This was like a few hours ago too.

It's running a little slow for me.

EDIT: can't load in to the homepage.

According to this there is a global outage.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/paypal-service-goes-down/story-fnkjidjt-1227588255646

MUnited83

For you.
FEATURED DEAL:
header.jpg

Talos Principle- 12$
header.jpg

Tales of Zestiria - 40$

UPLAY GAMES:
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 32$
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 32$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines Deluxe: 20$

header.jpg

Grand Ages: Medieval : 32$

Mortal Kombat X: 14$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 18$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

JimPanzer

WTS:

Japanese New3DS in black.
Mint condition, screen protector on bottom screen since day one. Original box included. Power adapter not included.

Shipping from Germany, shipping costs will be determined by the buyer's location.

Asking for 140$ (+shipping)

I can take pictures if you are interested, just shoot me a PM. Only selling it because I'm switching to a pearl white n3DS XL.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
WTS/WTT

REQ CODE for Halo 5 from the Master Chief Controller for the Visor.

Would trade against the Code from a Locke Controller or sell for best offer.

Hip Hop

WANT TO SELL

Fallout 4 - Pip-Boy Edition PS4 & PC (Amazon Day One Delivery)

$119.99 + $14.99 Paypal shipped each (Plus Tax if your state charges Amazon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUGAR CF-V12H Vortex Hydro-Dynamic-Bearing Silent Cooling Fan Bundle (Brand New)
Corsair Fan AF140L (Used)

$25.99 Paypal shipped* for all three fans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playstation TV Bundle

Playstation TV with all cables, Carrying Case, 4gb Memory Card, and MLB 12: The Show. (Used Once)

$36.99 Paypal shipped* for all.

8gb PS Vita Memory Cards(One is Brand New, another is Used)

$22.99 Paypal shipped* for both.

USPS used for shipping*
U.S.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Limited Stock Remaining
$25 for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

The Chef

Selling OLED PS Vita
8GB memory card
Sony Stand
Carrying Case
$105 Shipped SOLD

VITA Games: (I dont have cases for any of these games btw)
All prices shipped:
Rayman Origins $12
Gravity Rush $15
Need for Speed Most Wanted $12
Uncharted Golden Abyss $12

PS4 Games:
penvHEBl.jpg

Far cry 4: $15
Dragon Age Inquisition: $15
The Order: $15
Infamous Second Son: $15

Payment: Paypal/Amazon/PSN Card

WTB:

Movie Codes:
Looking for the following digital movie codes, prefer to buy in bulk:

Disney/Pixar
-Aladdin
-Tangled
-Frozen
-Brave
-Finding Nemo
-Lion King
-Anything else you may have

Other Movies:
-BttF 1-3
-Jurassic Park 1-4

Games:

-Disgaea 5 Collector's Box
-Tales of Zesteria Collector's Edition (PS4)
-Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition (PS4) at cost

Miscellaneous:

Looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

Thanks

isitstill

Anyone want a copy of Resident Evil Revelations? I bought it for $5 on the eshop, so I don't need the physical copy any more. I think it's complete, I'll double check after work. I know there's at least the cart and the box (the spine says Revelations, not Revelaitons, BTW).

I'll trade for, well, just about anything. Movie download code, book, old B-list DS game, whatever. Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

n64coder

Quick question:

I made a sale today, and the buyer sent a PayPal payment. The money does not show up in my balance, though. Instead, there is a little orange circle with a white exclamation point in it. Nothing within the PayPal app (yes I'm on mobile) explains what this means.

I'm guessing that it's just some sort of bank hold, and that the transaction will compete normally, but I'm not quite sure. Anyone know what this means? Thanks in advance for help.

Edit: this question has been answered via PM, but apparently this is an issue with paypal issuing an echeck when you pay from a bank account rather than your PayPal funds.

Partly correct. You can have a payment clear right away if you have no PayPal funds if you have Credit Card backup. Anyway, if you get an echeck, you should not ship until it clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom