• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

plastik

Want to sell: Best Buy Halo 5: Guardians pre-order bonus items, which are the Athlon Armor and Longshot Assault Rifle. $5 PayPal gift. Probably US only.

SiDCrAzY

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z3Ru7AWl.png[/IMG]

BOTH ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS!

Want to sell Nintendo DSi XL 25th special edition, in excellent condition. System has had screen protectors on since day one. Glossy top is in excellent condition, I don't see any scratches on it. I placed a plastic film on the top to protect it, you can remove this if you'd like. Includes the pack in Mario Kart game still sealed as well as the charger, manuals, large stylus and small stylus inside the DS.

Asking for 85 dollars shipped. US only. I will provide tracking once shipped. I accept Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

I can also include a used PS TV(no controller) with the DSi XL for a bundle price of 100 dollars shipped!

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZJARsWW.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wKUPc0o.jpg[/IMG]

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for SkyMasterson another in a long line of quick and easy transactions. Will buy from again.

Danneee

WTB:
NES:
Bubble Bobble
Ice Hockey
Burger Time
Super Mario Bros

SNES:
Zelda ALttP
Super Metroid

Megadrive/Genesis:
Jungle Strike
Road Rash 2
NBA Jam TE

Cart only in good condition is fine (preferable even), snes/gen games must be in English. Other than that region doesn't matter.

Pm price incl. shipping to Sweden!

Can trade with Hori HRAP4 buttons and Huyabusa stick, little mac and Mega man amoiibos (non boxed but unused), Sony controller mount for xperia/DS4.

Have: $150 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition [PS4] (it will ship to you free on release day via Amazon)

Want: primarily - PayPal

But I may take PSN credit/ Amazon GC

Jeels

Selling Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - $300 (plus domestic shipping).

It is in great/near new condition. No signs of wear, works flawlessly. I love it but I purchased a Surface recently and don't see the need for two tablets.

Comes with original box, charger, docking station (for charging), and case.

Pictures upon request.

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

**Have yet to receive any offers on this, so if you're interested, let me know. We may be able to work something out. Not trying to make a ridiculous profit on this.**

nintendo_wii_u_black.jpg

* Can certainly send pics of my actual unit if you're interested.

- Wii U Deluxe (black, 32GB)
- Includes Game Pad plus original box and all cables
- System is adult-owned, smoke-free home and in like-new condition, probably the least I've ever used a system

I also plan to include my Nintendo Network ID as part of the sale, which means you'll be able to access the following games:

- New Super Mario Bros Wii U
- Wind Waker HD
- Wonderful 101
- Access to MK8 DLC (you'd need to buy MK8 separately)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (digital)
- Kirby's Adventure (NES)
- Donkey Kong (NES)
- Punch-out!! (NES)
- Zelda II: Adventure of Link (NES)
- Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)
- Earthbound (SNES)
- F-zero (SNES)
- Super Metroid (SNES)
- Metroid Fusion (GBA)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES, Wii Mode)
- World of Goo (Wii mode)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, Wii mode)
- Super Smash Bros (N64, Wii mode)
- Super Mario 64 (N64, Wii mode)
- Wii mode also includes the homebrew channel.

So all of that comes in one massive package. Don't really have a set price in mind b/c it's hard to quantify the value of all the digital games. Feel free to PM me with an offer. Just for a figure to negotiate, I suppose I'll say $325.

Also looking to get rid of the following...

PS4 - Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition - $150

Will have in-hand on release day and can ship to you that day.

- White gamecube controller (Gamecube branding, official Nintendo controller, longer cord)
$30

- Wii U Pro Controller (black, like new, & charging cable included)
$35

- Flip Note Studio 3D digital code (3ds)
$2

- Metroid II Return of Samus digital code (3ds)
$3

- Game of Thrones Season 4 digital code
$10

- The Raid digital code
SOLD

SELLING
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]
Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $30

These come inside the plastic holder (as shown) and are unopened since I got them. I made sure to take pictures of the seal and both tearaway tabs to show this.

Physical Games - Used
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $15
Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $10
EA UFC (PS4) - $10

PayPal & USA only please (sorry international GAF members). I'll handle the shipping by USPS. If possible I'll provide you with a tracking number for the shipment. I'll get the items shipped as soon as I can but it may take a day or two because I don't drive and have to get a way setup to the Post Office. Just letting it be known in advance.

PM if interested

finalflame

Like new XBO Elite Wireless Controller. Honestly don't need to sell this, can just return it at the Microsoft Store near my house for a full refund, but figured I'd give someone on GAF a chance to snatch it in case they want it.

$163.11 (price after CA sales tax) + actual cost of your preferred shipping method, PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees. Obviously comes in literally brand new condition with everything in the box, including the batteries still in plastic shrink wrap.

Used the controller for 1 hour of Halo 5 MP and decided the paddles aren't for me, due to the way I grip the controller.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
WTS
GAF Preferred Seller

These items are listed on eBay for more so I'll post what I would them here for since it's lower than the eBay prices.

X99 PC w/o GPU (2200 in parts)
GAF price 1600 shipped

8GB DDDR4
GAF price 85 shipped

27" 1440p Yamakaso Catleap q270
GAF price 240 shipped

Rocket League Steam inventory gift - 12

Mobius 1

WTT

Have a code for either Rainbow Six or Assassins Creed Syndicate for PC (came with an nVidia card).

Would like to trade for a similar new release on PS4 or Xbone. Send yer offers.

bigace33

WTS a couple of left over keys from the Capcom Bundle.

Strider- $3
Resident Evil Revelation 2 episode 1 - $2
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $3

Also have a Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone. Boost Mobile is the carrier. Asking for $15. Phone is in good condition but the screen needs cleaning because of smudges. Comes with charger. This is a good starter smart phone for someone who is not very concerned with having one of the $800 super smart phones, lol click the link below fro actual images.

http://imgur.com/a/oOlfv

want Google Wallet payments.

NoRéN

Positive buyer feedback for Dice//

Easy transaction. Always great to deal with someone that is nice and doesn't waste your time. Highly recommended!

WTS

Last of Us 4LP Mondo Vinyl

Mint condition played once, $90 Shipped (in US) or best offer.

Also Positive Feedback for DigitalRelic, sold me a Steam Controller

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Gauging interest on a Wii U bundle. I've sold some stuff here and have some feedback as a buyer and seller. Everything was bought new by me and is all in great condition.

Comes with:
>white Wii U Pro controller
>MK8 racing wheel
>MK8
>Bayonetta 1/2
>Mario edition wiimote plus
>Charging cradle for Gamepad
>All the cables and I'll throw in an HDMI cable too
>Super Mario Maker
>DKC:TF
>Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
>Tekken Tag 2
>Wonderful 101

I'm gonna leave my nnid on there so it has some digital games too if you want, or I could wipe it. I plan on keeping my 3ds and I'm not sure how the accounts are linked. If someone could explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Digital games:
>SM3DW
>Smash 4
>Wind Waker HD
>NES remix vol 1
>Game and Wario
>Mario Galaxy 2
>Shovel Knight
>Super Metroid
>Metroid Prime Trilogy
>Kirby All Star
>Mario 64
>Earthbound
>Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
>Castlevania Circle of the Moon

Thinking around $425 and only shipping in the US or local pickup in northern NJ. PM me with any questions.

SLEIhbg.png

TInynrE.jpg

Ys: Memories in Celceta Silver Edition - Like New/Mint - $45 shipped

PlayStation Vita 2000 White (Japan Exclusive) w/ 64gb Memory Card + preinstalled Screen Protector + Black Pouch - Like New - $225 shipped
(I'll even throw in additional screen protectors!)

Hey guys,

Yep, getting out of the Vita game finally as I just never find time to play the darn thing. That being said, as always I've have baby hands with my electronics and ship immediately upon payment (the next morning to be exact as I work 3 mins from the Post Office) via PayPal Gift

PM if interested and thanks for your time (^____^)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to sell some stuff since money's quite tight. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures on request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $175/shipped
- Shining Force 3 (US Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

I also have a few Nintendo Nendoroids & Figmas that I'd like to sell. These are all sealed and authentic.

- Pit Figma - $125/shipped
- Lucina Figma - #245. - $90/shipped
- Luigi Nendoroid - #393 - $60/shipped
- Mario Nendoroid - #473. - $65/shipped - Or buy both Mario and Luigi for $110/shipped

And a few other random things.

- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Metroid Prime (GameCube) - Sealed, Black Label. Shrinkwrap isn't perfect. $35/shipped Sold!
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

Zaheer

WTB/WTT

A $90 Amazon gift card code for $72 PayPal.

If you have anything lower than $90 that you'll sell for 80% its value, I'll take that, too.

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (Available for PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) - ($145)

Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png

Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Juggernog Edition (PS4) - ($240)

91x8TCK5UgL._SL1500_.jpg

Splatoon 3-Pack Amiibo - ($53) (Will have 2-day shipping)

King Dedede and Dr. Mario are also available.

gpuqqf5-4-nvwB8mk5mSivpUhl_hNGoRMADymul_wa9fp6RCcMBqFIj5jzpY7yOf_a13G35lijylKTxUcfRhQacyytMwXE4VOKSPVE_geOCa7_QV1YKSjA3V90jb8zXdaH6tccxRLrGf51-kBjjq6NRgtl5N4dYy8Uju545CXdjEhdNmED86gVZHSrREoWmL7feVuO9RDFbzaHmCHULFtm3TTIm6lr1UFlNPPDLe6Hhq-xf9Sl9vsk_xqaiwEeiAxKTXXM0EX20pmwsFwm1paOTTTQrtcQK-tioeYnDe6ndj9TuDWT2jXgZJzp-15oDVSp_gesDIMFM3Nhnd3E-giMsuZaPu4MAyBZDiZcnJCvQz4LwjHwf7lI2bpe4EkYOUxVi9gxa_Z_kIQM5YYkfsWGjY0wop1CAnr-hiG2Mewtfi7WI_SNdtboTGGPiVjgd4pWNEDYpqjbpVI9X1BbtXT--_Yr0oX_g_fVIlLixjuty4XOnrv2Vsk1MUzwbWV7h8TdXCcIdGDXvMhSaEKgfyaJZ8qxk74JkqItQ-i7UtHC4=w836-h649-no

WTT:

$20 off online GameStop coupon for $20 Best Buy GC

WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Special Edition PS4 - SOLD

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Xbox One Day One controller $27
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $20
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 4% off of your total after tax!

I am short on Best Buy Elite spending so that is my main reason for doing this offer.

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 4% Discount ($2.09) = $50.22

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 4% Discount ($1.96) = $47.08

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 4% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

WTS:

UV codes:

Jurassic World - $5
Dredd - $3
Pacific Rim - $3

Xbox 360 Destiny Taken King Expansion codes(Full Taken King expansion including expansion 1 and 2)
With Early Access weapons code - $10

Xbox One -

The Witcher 3 (complete, very good condition and all inserts and bonus content included) - $35 shipped

Ryse (complete, very good condition) - $15 shipped

Blu-ray:

Jurassic Park Blu-ray collection(All 3 films) with slip cover Brand New/Sealed - $28 shipped

DVD:

Cowboy Bebop DVD set - $16 shipped (I can send detailed pics!)

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

WTB:

Halo 5 code! I have paypal and will gift it to you.

kronose

Banned
WTB

Galaxy Tab S 8.4 or Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. PM me if you have one you want to sell and we can talk about condition and price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom