• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak3n

Banned
Hi

I have a key for Legend of Grimrock 2 steam key cheapest it has ever been is £6 i believe, happy to take £4 :)

Currently £18 on steam!

paypal preferred :)

Willing to buy any vidoe game vinyls people might have for sale. There are a few in particular I'm looking for, such as the Final Fantasy VII picture discs, the Xenogears orchestrated vinyl, and the recent Shenmue on transparent blue DataDisc release.

If you're willing to part with any, hit me up. I currently own Battletoads, Castlevania and NES Greatest Hits on vinyl, so I don't need those. Thank you!

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Some may remember that I posted this in the last thread and the manual was glued shut (or something!). I bought a replacement manual off of eBay, so this manual is fully functioning with no tears, writing, etc.!!!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

ibro911

Neo Member
I have a barely used, excellent condition high-end PC for sale, which I am selling at a loss because I need a laptop urgently.
Price: $999
I bought it for a little over $2000, hardly used it, and the current value is $1530: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mfLNbv.
Comes with free keyboard, WiFi adapter And Wireless Gaming Mouse.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB WINDFORCE Graphics Card
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Extra Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Power Supply: XFX PRO Black Edition 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
Mouse: Logitech G602 Wireless Optical Mouse
12 USB PORTS (7 USB 3.0, 5 USB 2.0), HDMI, VGA etc.

Note: Keyboard is a little cracked at the bottom but works perfectly.

I will accept Paypal. However, I'll prefer to put it up on eBay for Buy It Now whenever the buyer is ready, so as to ensure security.

I was updating my personal spreadsheet and it looks like I forgot to leave:

Positive buyer feedback for texasairhead101

this is in response to post #1520

Adahn

WTB: Steam - Rocket League 4 pack

Some friends and I are looking to get into some hot footballing car action - anyone got a good price for a four pack/four copies of the game?

Positive Seller Feedback for Stormhammer -- shipped the item quickly, packaged it nicely, and was very nice!

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1 -- provided a Best Buy discount on Guitar Hero Live. Thanks!

lem0n

Hi all! Looking to sell my copy of Halo 5. Just beat the story and will not play online. Looking for $48 shipped. PM me if interested! Disc is perfect as you would expect.

Edit: SOLD

JimPanzer

WTS:

Japanese New3DS in black.
Mint condition, screen protector on bottom screen since day one. Original box included. Power adapter not included.

Shipping from Germany, shipping costs will be determined by the buyer's location.

Asking for 140$ (+shipping)

I can take pictures if you are interested, just shoot me a PM. Only selling it because I'm switching to a pearl white n3DS XL.

ChronoX

I am selling my Playstation 3 for $150 since I don't use it.

Playstation 3 Slim
120 GB Hard drive
2 Controllers
HDMI Cable
Playstation Eye: Note this was given to me for free by a friend. I never used it so I am not sure if that works but I will include it since I have no use for it. I think there's also a bluetooth ear piece in the box as well so once there, I'll include it.

Games included are:
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Killzone 2
Warhawk
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
Socom U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation
Mortal Kombat

PM me anytime since I am trying to get rid of this thing as fast as possible.

bounchfx

reposting my lot from a couple weeks ago - I had a chance to think about it more and I've decided to lower the price a bunch:
- - -

WTS a bunch of games:

Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17615/games2sell.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17615/games2sell2.JPG[/IMG]

this is about 75% of my entire collection that I've been building during my life. I've decided to part ways with it as I just can't justify the space it takes plus I tend to move a lot. I'd like to let go of it all in one lot ideally, but am open to breaking it into smaller chunks (I'd still rather do multiple at a time). I'm asking $750+shipping (within the USA) for it all. It's negotiable to a degree, but according to the value of the items on amazon (I only used the lowest price of used games), it should be worth at least $1300, plus a bit more when you consider they're in excellent condition, all have boxes, and just about all have manuals (not counting GBA). Not to mention even if you're buying a .01 cent game on amazon there's a +$4 fee just for shipping, so in bulk obviously this can be nullified but it's still added cost if you were to buy these individually.

You can see the list of titles and amazon prices in this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qU5ngTP0WYqbgFzHWvbcgtmgHQtTXvh_AI4Sl8IpvIY/edit?usp=sharing

Make sure you scroll to the right to see it all.
- - -

Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17615/pc_boxes.JPG[/IMG]

In addition to that lot, I'm also wondering if anyone is interested in old big ass PC game boxes. These are just the box/manuals. I carried them around since buying them because I love how they look, but again, I just can't justify the space anymore.

Will accept Paypal

PM if interested or have an offer. Thank you!

ThisOne

WTB

Looking to get these used for the PS4. I live in the USA and can pay with PayPal. Prices are just what I'm hoping to pay but I am willing to negotiate.

Batman Arkham Knight ($25)
The Witcher 3 ($25)
The Order 1886 ($12)

webkatt

WTS:
linebreak_zps48ee48c4.png

Batman Arkham Knight With Season Pass (PS4) DIGITAL CODE
- $70 OBO

XBONE Destiny Legendary Edition - DIGITAL CODE
(Includes Base Game, Expansion 1, 2, and Taken King)
- $50 PayPal OBO

XBONE NBA2K16 - DIGITAL CODE
- $50 OBO

WTT:

$20 Xbox Money (Euro)
for
$20 Xbox Money (USD) or PayPal

WTS
Story Image Love hina figures: I have Motoko, Kanako, Tsuruko, Haruka, and Nyamo. All mint in box, unopened. Spoiler tagged because they are in bathing suits, just to be safe

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1898.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1896.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1900.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1897.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1899.jpg[/IMG]

Also have a Sega produced pencil case/shrine charm, and a Mahora Academy uniform patch
Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1895.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/SM_Ebay_IMG_1901.jpg[/IMG]

Flandy

WTS
Story Image Love hina figures: I have Motoko, Kanako, Tsuruko, Haruka, and Nyamo. All mint in box, unopened. Spoiler tagged because they are in bathing suits, just to be safe

Also have a Sega produced pencil case/shrine charm, and a Mahora Academy uniform patch

Amiibo have changed

My mouse is hovering over the buy button for an SSD that comes with an Assassin's Creed Syndicate code. The SSD by itself is too expensive, but if I could overload Assassin's Creed...

PM me if you'd be interested in buying Assassin's Creed Syndicate for ~$40. I'm very open to negotiating that price.

My mouse is hovering over the buy button for an SSD that comes with an Assassin's Creed Syndicate code. The SSD by itself is too expensive, but if I could overload Assassin's Creed...

PM me if you'd be interested in buying Assassin's Creed Syndicate for ~$40. I'm very open to negotiating that price.

people can get the code on eBay for $25-30

just search for Nvidia bullets or blades.

people can get the code on eBay for $25-30

just search for Nvidia bullets or blades.

Aww crap. I appreciate being informed of this, thanks. I really have no idea what the going rate is for a key.

I'd still be open to $30 if anyone wants it for that price, but any lower than that and the SSD isn't worth it.

Looking to sell a couple of things, prefer PayPal as payment.

Dragon Quest Heroes - PS4 - 48 shipped

Seiken Densetsu 2 - Super Famicom - make an offer, game is in great condition and in the original box

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Super Famicom - make an offer, game is in great condition and in the original box

Ogre Battle - Super Famicom - make an offer, game is in great condition and in the original box

Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 25 shipped

FOR SALE:

Local only, you come pick it up. Colorado.

It's a TV to be exact it's last years best buy exclusive Sony KDL50W700B, which is basically a 850 without the wifi. I bought it for around nine hundred when I had money back then, I'm looking to sell this beautiful 50 inch TV for $600 dollars.

Apple had to repair my Gray Sport watch, but instead gave me a brand new unit. While I decide on whether to upgrade to the more recently affordable black stainless version (or wait for Apple Watch 2), I've also decided to sell mine at the moment, still sealed.

There's no Applecare, but what happened was a rare issue where the etching on the backside had somehow come off in spots. They'll fix this for free as long as it's under some kind of manufacturer warranty.

Comes with all original accessories. The band has a little cosmetic wear, but it's up to you if you'd like to buy a new one or just keep going with the one it originally had.

Apple Watch Sport - 42mm Space Gray - $380 Shipped in continental U.S. -- Paypal only

Images below:

PM if interested, thanks!

Ventara

I'm getting rid of some of the bloat in my gaming collection while saving money at the same time. I'll be adding more to this post later (PSP mostly) and will probably try to organize things better when I'm not lazy.

Want To Trade Away
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- I'm mainly looking to trade, which is why I did not post prices, but I'm not opposed to offers if you're so inclined
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good)
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good)
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good)
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good)
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good)
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good)
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good)
Portal 2 (PS3, Very Good)

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New)
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New)
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New)
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (PS3, Very Good)
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good)
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, Used - Complete)

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete)
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii, Very Good)
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good)
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete)

Suikoden: Tierkreis (DS, Very Good)
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS, Very Good)
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good)
Children of Mana (DS, Very Good)
Heroes of Mana (DS, Very Good)

The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete)
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good)
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good)
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good)
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS, Very Good)
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good)

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete)
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good)
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good)

Project X Zone (3DS, Used - Complete)
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card)

Deception 4: Blood Ties (PS Vita - Very Good)
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita - Very Good)
Conception 2 (PS Vita - Very Good)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita - Very Good) ***SOLD***
Dragon's Crown (PS Vita - Very Good)
The Wolf Among Us (PS Vita - Brand New)

Danganronpa PSP The Best Version (Japanese) (PSP, Brand New)
Infected (PSP, Used - Complete)

New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New)
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete)

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS, Used - Complete)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New)

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New)

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good)

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New)

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New)
Though I don't believe posting pictures of the box is banned, I'll play it safe here and not post it. If you're interested and want pictures, PM me.

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New)

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New)

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita, Brand New)

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

PS3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13

PS Vita
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition
Tokyo Twilight
Toukiden Kiwami
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Xblaze Lost Memories

3DS
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
Devil Survivor 2
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

jetsetrez

WTS: $50 Google Play credit for $40 -sold to TURBO1112.

I've bought/sold a few things on here before, but no idea how to find the feedback. I have over 200 all-positive feedback on eBay though if requested.

blackjaw

WTS/WTT - Wasteland 2: Directors Cut PS4 $28 shipped Paypal...I have plenty of good feedback here so friends/family requested (but not required)

Would work a trade+cash for one of the newer PS4 releases the past month or two, let me know

FLH7Tl4.jpg

jetsetrez

People should put pictures of their items as links under the item listing rather than a massive waterfall of large pictures, imo. This page basically freezes my Chrome tab until it finishes downloading, and it's harder to skim through even when it's done loading.

People should put pictures of their items as links under the item listing rather than a massive waterfall of large pictures, imo. This page basically freezes my Chrome tab until it finishes downloading, and it's harder to skim through even when it's done loading.
My 3 yr old iPad doesn't struggle. Time to upgrade you pc/Mac/phone/tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom