• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$6 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 Tusk - UVHD
$5 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$5 Stoker - UVHD
$5 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$5 Blair Witch Project - UVHD

$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$4 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$4 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$4 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* The Expendables Extended Directors Cut - iTunes

rIqMhoK.jpg

TheTurboFD

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Brand new never opened Seagate Slim External HDD 2TB USB 3.0 (Great for PS4 Upgrade) - 70$ shipped

LjrvqhH.jpg

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Typecover black (can be used with other surfaces) Brand new 90$

MGSV: Phantom Pain PS4 - Throw offer

Dualshock 4 black (for parts) selling this for parts. Left rumble doesn't work, wont turn on without ribbon cable. If you can find that small ribbon cable elsewhere then it will work 100%. Throw offers.

Furious 7 UV code - 5$

I take google wallet and I ship with tracking

Neifirst

WTS

I've got a couple of games for sale. Both are in perfect condition; complete in box with all included paperwork. Plenty of positive feedback on here; I accept paypal. Please PM if interested!

Chibi-Robo Zip Lash! (3DS) - $15 [game-only]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo Selects Wii) - $16

Le-mo

WTS:

index.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

PAX exclusive Nabu X (Brand new)
Brand New Apple T.V. (current model)
Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB 3rd Generation (Used for only a couple of hours)
Official Nintendo Gamecube Adapter (New and never been used)
Tavik iPhone 5 Case (New and never used)

I'd like to sell everything as a bundle for $200 shipped. I'm a gold seller/buyer so PM if interested.
Reposting.

NeOak

WTS:

- 1x Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition for PC

- 1x Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition for PS4

Shipped from Amazon. $145 each.

I take Amazon Gift Cards and PayPal. Please cover the PayPal fees.

Darknight

For Sale: Destiny Digital Collector's Edition USA PS4 Code - $60

Digital Collector’s Edition Includes:
• The Taken King
• Destiny
• Expansion I: The Dark Below
• Expansion II: House of Wolves
• Early Access Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack**
• Digital Content: 3 Exotic Guardian Class item

Code:
have 1 year PS PLUS.

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/ZUoAAOxyhS9Ten5Y/$_35.JPG[/IMG]
want $44 paypal.

Code:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION NEW
[IMG]http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/917/9176928/2822880-mgsvtpp_us-ps4.png[/IMG]

$54 shipped.

Code:
have $25 egift card code for $20 paypal (expire jan/2016)
[IMG]http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/f/e/100-dell-promotional-egift-card-for-phone-or-online-purchases-expires-12-4-2013-c3c519c357f37ba31f5091e7aab5553b.jpg[/IMG]

pm me

dhonk

This is a bit of a longshot but I got the insert coin James Sunderland jacket in L and it fits me everywhere but the arms. For some reason they are just too slim there.

If anyone out there has an XL I would buy it! Also open to a trade of sizes but that's probably a slim chance. Mine hasn't been worn much at all. (Twice) can take pics.

Posting one last time. Updated.

WTS

One PC code for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate OR Rainbow Six: Siege - €35 (if using other currencies then beware of currency conversion)

You have to choose one of the games when redeeming on the Nvidia page.
Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/acrs29hoj4.png[/IMG]

Presumably activates on Uplay.
Accepting payment via Paypal (remember to cover the fees).

SLEIhbg.png

TInynrE.jpg

Ys: Memories in Celceta Silver Edition - Like New/Mint - $42 shipped

PlayStation Vita 2000 White (Japan Exclusive) w/ 64gb Memory Card + preinstalled Screen Protector + Black Pouch - Like New - $210 shipped
(I'll even throw in additional screen protectors!)

Hey guys,

Yep, getting out of the Vita game finally as I just never find time to play the darn thing. That being said, as always I've have baby hands with my electronics and ship immediately upon payment (the next morning to be exact as I work 3 mins from the Post Office) via PayPal Gift

PM if interested and thanks for your time (^____^)

SinZega

Extremely Positive Seller Feedback for FrankCaron. The gentleman trusted me and traded me a game about a month before I could trade him his game. An absolute pleasure to do business with.

lilty

WTB
The Gamestop promo poster for Persona 4: Dancing All Night. If you have one you're interested in selling let me know.

I'm located in Canada.

WTS:

Philips Fidelio X2 headphones - $250 PayPal shipped

These are absolutely awesome open headphones. Many people will tell you that they sound much more expensive than they cost. They only have about 20 hours worth of use on them and comes in the original packaging with the original headphone cable. They also make a good set of gaming headphones according to people here. I am only trying to sell them because I am trying to shrink my headphone collection. Images available at this link:

http://imgur.com/a/zDlue

Ultimate Ears UE 900s IEMs (2013 model) - $200 PayPal shipped

These are in ear monitors. They are also really good headphones. These have maybe 30 hours on them at most. Comes in the original packaging, with all of the original accessories of which there are many. Tons of different ear tips, a hard side carrying case, a soft bag carrying case, 2 cables (one that has iOS controls and one that doesn't). These are exactly the same as the current model being sold just a bit of a different color than the 2014 model (which is the current one being sold). They sound awesome and do a great job of blocking out noise as well. Images available here:

http://imgur.com/a/LD2Z2

Looking for PayPal as I've stated above. You can pay by gift or if you choose a goods and services payment for some added protection then you pay the fees. I have bought and sold in this thread a bunch of times with all positive feedback. If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Extremely Positive Seller Feedback for FrankCaron. The gentleman trusted me and traded me a game about a month before I could trade him his game. An absolute pleasure to do business with.
Likewise positive feedback for SinZega, who put up with me changing my mind with what hand I wanted from the trade and helping me gift it to a friend on Steam.

Zaheer

WTB/WTT

A $50 Amazon gift card code for $40 PayPal.

If you have anything lower than $50 that you'll sell for 80% its value, I'll take that, too.

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (Available for PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) - ($145)

Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png

Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Juggernog Edition (PS4) - ($240)

91x8TCK5UgL._SL1500_.jpg

Splatoon 3-Pack Amiibo - ($53) (Will have 2-day shipping)

King Dedede and Dr. Mario are also available.

gpuqqf5-4-nvwB8mk5mSivpUhl_hNGoRMADymul_wa9fp6RCcMBqFIj5jzpY7yOf_a13G35lijylKTxUcfRhQacyytMwXE4VOKSPVE_geOCa7_QV1YKSjA3V90jb8zXdaH6tccxRLrGf51-kBjjq6NRgtl5N4dYy8Uju545CXdjEhdNmED86gVZHSrREoWmL7feVuO9RDFbzaHmCHULFtm3TTIm6lr1UFlNPPDLe6Hhq-xf9Sl9vsk_xqaiwEeiAxKTXXM0EX20pmwsFwm1paOTTTQrtcQK-tioeYnDe6ndj9TuDWT2jXgZJzp-15oDVSp_gesDIMFM3Nhnd3E-giMsuZaPu4MAyBZDiZcnJCvQz4LwjHwf7lI2bpe4EkYOUxVi9gxa_Z_kIQM5YYkfsWGjY0wop1CAnr-hiG2Mewtfi7WI_SNdtboTGGPiVjgd4pWNEDYpqjbpVI9X1BbtXT--_Yr0oX_g_fVIlLixjuty4XOnrv2Vsk1MUzwbWV7h8TdXCcIdGDXvMhSaEKgfyaJZ8qxk74JkqItQ-i7UtHC4=w836-h649-no

Need For Speed: Deluxe Edition (PS4) - $65 (plus tax, if any) (Will have 2-day shipping)

defaultBoxArt.img.jpg

Jeels

Reposting with images - Selling Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - This thing is a beauty and runs flawlessly, the best tablet experience I've had. :)

No damage/issues, so like new.
Comes with original box/manuals, charger, charging dock, and official case.

I have GAF+

Asking for: $300 + shipping

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition for PS4 and PC
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTS:

Xbox One digital codes:

Gears 1 Remastered - $28

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $5

UV codes:

Dredd - $3
Pacific Rim - $3

Xbox One -

The Witcher 3 (complete, very good condition and all inserts and bonus content included) - $35 shipped

Ryse (complete, very good condition) - $15 shipped

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

WTB:

Halo 5 code! I have paypal and will gift it to you.

I am a Plus Seller.

Shipping from Canada, prices include shipping within Canada and the US.

Games marked * are brand new. The rest are complete.

Pictures available upon request.

Nintendo collection - 8 games for $55 shipped
Freakyforms Deluxe 3DS*
Lego Batman 2 DS*
Battalion Wars 2 Wii
Excitebots Wii*
Lego Batman 2 Wii*
Monster Hunter Tri Wii
NHL 06 Gamecube
Star Wars Bounty Hunter Gamecube

Sony collection - 6 games for $45 shipped
Assassin's Creed Revelations PS3*
Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 (comes in a steelbook)
Max Payne 3 PS3
Motorstorm Apocalypse PS3*
Medal of Honor Warfighter PS3
Modnation Racers PSP*

Steelbook collection - 4 for $25 shipped
Batman Arkham Origins
Battlefield 4
Epic Mickey 2
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

---

WTB
Batman Arkham Knight (Steam)