• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code_Link

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

• Interstellar (Digital Copy / UV): $4

Also, I'm selling some of my amiibos, all of them are from their first print and factory sealed. If interested, PM me with offers:

• Splatoon 3-Pack (Squid, Boy, Girl)
  • Skulk (US)
  • Ike (US)
  • Lucario (US)
  • Meta Knight (US)
  • Ganondorf (US)
  • Sonic (US)
  • Diddy Kong (US)
  • Sheik (US)
  • Dark Pit (EU)
  • Rosalina (JP)

People should put pictures of their items as links under the item listing rather than a massive waterfall of large pictures, imo. This page basically freezes my Chrome tab until it finishes downloading, and it's harder to skim through even when it's done loading.

No way. I pretty well skip any listings that don't have pictures (and a price). Everyone should quote their pictures, though, so they aren't massive like that unless you click on them.

Hip Hop

WANT TO SELL

Fallout 4 - Pip-Boy Edition PS4 & PC (Amazon Day One Delivery)

$119.99 + $12.99 Paypal shipped each (Plus Tax if your state charges Amazon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUGAR CF-V12H Vortex Hydro-Dynamic-Bearing Silent Cooling Fan Bundle (Brand New)
Corsair Fan AF140L (Used)

$23.99 Paypal shipped* for all three fans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playstation TV Bundle

Playstation TV with all cables, Carrying Case, 4gb Memory Card, and MLB 12: The Show. (Used Once)

$34.99 Paypal shipped* for all.

8gb PS Vita Memory Cards(One is Brand New, another is Used)

$22.99 Paypal shipped* for both.

USPS used for shipping*
U.S.

WTS(Paypal) or Trade:

Fifa 16 Xbox One digital code with Fifa 16 Legends DLC

This is an Australian code so I'm unsure whether it is region locked, I don't think it is though at least for Europeans.

If anyone has Destiny Taken King code for the PS4 or any offer I'm all up for it.

Willing to give code first if it is to a trusted seller.

Flandy

People should put pictures of their items as links under the item listing rather than a massive waterfall of large pictures, imo. This page basically freezes my Chrome tab until it finishes downloading, and it's harder to skim through even when it's done loading.

What kind of toaster are you visiting this thread from?

Oublieux

You can set pictures to not automatically show within your account settings.

Selling Extremely Rare Gamecube/Gameboy/PS1/Dreamcast posters

Lowest $100 for each one the highest is probably Metroid Prime which is $150. Poster sizes are 21x29 inches.

aeS96vO.jpg

Looking to sell a Steam Controller. It's in excellent condition and works fine. I previously bought it from another gaffer but after using it for awhile I just don't like it that much. It comes in the original box with the controller and wireless receiver. Box has some slight damage to it.

$40 + shipping which I'll quote you on when I get your shipping address PayPal only. Pictures from Drive because I can't figure out how GAF image works.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_Brh3uabK-WY0lraFZuUmJsRTg&usp=sharing

*SOLD*

jetsetrez

My 3 yr old iPad doesn't struggle. Time to upgrade you pc/Mac/phone/tablet.
I can't upgrade my computer at work.

No way. I pretty well skip any listings that don't have pictures (and a price). Everyone should quote their pictures, though, so they aren't massive like that unless you click on them.
I'm not saying don't have pictures, just have them in a text link. If you're interested in the item, then you can click the link, and if not then you wouldn't be burdened by the waterfalls. Clearly I'm in the minority here, it was just a thought. Personally, when I look at a BST thread, I feel like the point of the pictures is to show condition, not to oogle stuff like say a haul thread.

OraleeWey

I can't upgrade my computer at work.

I'm not saying don't have pictures, just have them in a text link. If you're interested in the item, then you can click the link, and if not then you wouldn't be burdened by the waterfalls. Clearly I'm in the minority here, it was just a thought. Personally, when I look at a BST thread, I feel like the point of the pictures is to show condition, not to oogle stuff like say a haul thread.

I'm with you. It would be better to put them (if you have a lot of pictures) on a hosted website and link it. I'm just throwing my opinion out there, is all.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Selling Extremely Rare Gamecube/Gameboy/PS1/Dreamcast posters

Lowest $100 for each one the highest is probably Metroid Prime which is $150. Poster sizes are 21x29 inches.

aeS96vO.jpg

Any chance you have any good condition original Final Fantasy IX (9) posters?

JimPanzer

WTS

GTA V (german PAL version) for PS4. Disc and Box like new.
Asking for 35€ + Shipping via PayPal.

and

Killzone Mercenary for PS Vita. Like new.
Asking for 10€ + Shipping via PayPal.

Shipping from germany and only within EU.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
WTS - Will combine shipping for multiple purchases

The Witcher 3 for PS4 - $30 Shipped
Madden 16 for PS4 - $30 Shipped
Splatoon for Wii U - $35 Shipped

Amiibos Sealed:
Marth - $25 Shipped
Rosalina $25 Shipped
Zero Suit Samus - $25 Shipped
Palutena - $25 Shipped

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Mobile Gaming
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Hanayo Koizumi code - $35
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Eli Ayase code - $35

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $52
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $16

Anime
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $65
  • Madlax Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (box has damage) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Solty Rei Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (Sealed, artbox has a ding on the back) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - $450
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) -$120
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Black Rock Shooter - 1/8 - Black Blade ver. (Good Smile Company) - $66
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver., Repaint ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyu Jubei - 1/8 (Alter) - $60
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyuu Gisen - 1/8 (Alter) - $60
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze - PM Figure (SEGA) - $30
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Yahagi (Taito) - $30
  • Persona 4 - Persona 4: The Animation - Kuma - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - $50
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Jack Frost - Nendoroid #234 (Max Factory) - $80
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #130 (Good Smile Company - standclip is broken) - $26
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #149 - White Coat ver. (Good Smile Company) $26
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Black Magician Girl - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

klee123

I got a few obscure PC stuff for sale as well as some DJ Max Portable goods. I am from Australia. I accept paypal, but buyer must pay for fees. I will put some photos up tonight

PC:

Falcom Special Box 2004

This official special package from Falcom contains the following items:

Ys VI Official Soundtrack
Ys VI Material Collection
Ys VI Movie Collection
PC version of The Legend of Xanadu (Officially Compatible up to Windows XP)
Legend of Xanadu Official Soundtrack

Overall in excellent condition and priced at $60USD plus postage.

PSP:

DJ Max Portable 3 Korean Limited Edition

Comes with the following items:

DJMAX Portable 3 Special UMD Package
DJMAX Portable 3 Creator’s Book(116Pages)
DJMAX Portable 3 Original Sound Track(2 disks, LP Concept)

Outer box has a small dent on the corner, but overall in excellent condition. Game itself has been opened and used once. Creator's Book is like new and the soundtrack is still sealed.

Priced at 70USD plus postage.

Have: $150 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition [PS4] (it will ship to you free on release day via Amazon)

Want: primarily - PayPal

But I may take PSN credit/ Amazon GC

shandy706

WTB

Discounted Amazon Gift Card/Code for $20-$30

Just trying to knock a few dollars off of LEGO: Jurassic World for my daughter's birthday, thanks guys and gals :)

Thanks to NoRéN for helping me out. Not a sell, but he directed me to a discounted card.

The Chef

VITA Games: (I dont have cases for any of these games btw)
All prices shipped:
Rayman Origins $12
Gravity Rush $15
Need for Speed Most Wanted $12
Uncharted Golden Abyss $12

PS4 Games:
penvHEBl.jpg

Far cry 4: $15
Dragon Age Inquisition: $15
The Order: $15 SOLD
Infamous Second Son: $15

Payment: Paypal/Amazon/PSN Card

Saiyan-Rox

WTS:

- Sony Smartwatch 3 (Used but extensively cleaned i know it can be gross but I made sure it 's completely cleaned)

The watch is use and comes with it's used black rubber strap (cleaned as much as possible) and with a brand new leather strap. in it's own box. The watch comes boxed but with no USB cable i'm afraid. The screen has had a protector on it since bought too.

Looking £90 including P&P to the UK/Ireland only PM me if interested or with offers :)

- 1 Code for Mad Max Fury Road. It's an ultaviolet code from the UK. Can only be activated in the UK. £5 Paypal Gift.

- Oneplus 2 Chinese Model (Looking £200 from one of you guys. I have it for £230 elsewhere)

Now the phone unfortunately isn't in perfect nick :(

One major scratch/Dent in the frame at the top. I've tried to get this in a picture as much as possible.

Some damage to the metal on the top just minor little scratches which I have no idea where the hell came from.

Some nicks to the silver around the edges too like next to the volume rocker but I could get these to show on photos.

These can be hidden with a case though.

The screen however is in perfect condition and had a tempered glass protector on since I bought the phone. I took off the protector for this however so it doesn't come with it.

Comes with an Official Onplus UK Charger, a TPU Case and a Karbon Styleswap cover.

Pictures Here: http://i.imgur.com/TT5LxmQ.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/NPd6vxL.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/U9fbgWD.jpg?1

WTB:

Play Arts Kai Quiet Figure

1 Borderlands 2 Vita Code (For the UK, or Boxed copy)

StMeph

Not sure who the current big Steam resellers are, but I'm looking for 1-2 (depends on price) Steam keys for the GOTY version of Borderlands 2. Not Pre-Sequel.

Please PM me if you have it available.

Edit: Positive seller feedback for kennah. Super smooth.

Edit2: still looking for another one if the price is right.

I'm with you. It would be better to put them (if you have a lot of pictures) on a hosted website and link it. I'm just throwing my opinion out there, is all.

Chiming in - the OP actually has a policy listed in it about formatting pictures. I've been messaging people who don't follow it, but it would be great if the thread was more generally aware to help those of us who suffer from picture lag. I have a high-end work computer, but it still happens to me when pictures aren't formatted correctly.

6. Format Pictures

If your post involves pictures of your items, you must surround those pictures with the "code" option in the Advanced Editing Options. The viewing experience for mobile users should be just as enjoyable as using a computer, but large and obtrusive pictures slow down the entire thread and create unnecessary clutter. Bottom line - ain't nobody got time for that. If you're unsure about how to fix the pictures, here's step #1 and here's step #2.

reposting with updated prices and new items

SELLING
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]
Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $25

These come inside the plastic holder (as shown) and are unopened since I got them. I made sure to take pictures of the seal and both tearaway tabs to show this.

Code:
[IMG]http://s2.postimg.org/blygrnny1/lcpop1.jpg[/IMG]
Funko POP The Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive) - $25
Funko POP Groot (Loot Crate Exclusive) - $25

These POP figures have never been opened since I received them.

Physical Games - Used (Case Included/Not Sealed)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $12.50
Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $9
EA UFC (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

Digital Games
Mad Max (PC/Steam) - $15

UltraViolet Movie Codes
Arrow: Season One - $5
Arrow: Season Two - $5
Total Recall (2012 Remake - Unrated) - $3
The LEGO Movie - $3
Now You See Me (Extended Edition) - $3

PayPal & USA only please (sorry international GAF members). I'll handle the shipping by USPS for all physical items. If possible I'll provide you with a tracking number for the shipment. I'll get the item shipped as soon as I can but it may take a day or two because I don't drive and have to get a way setup to the Post Office. Just letting it be known in advance.

PM if interested

WTS:

Oculus Rift DK2 (complete with all cables/accessories/original packaging, excellent condition, only used about 5 hours total).

I love it, but just don't have the time to use it, unfortunately.

$525 shipped (PayPal only, please) within the mainland United States.

Please PM me if interested :) Thanks!

Jumbo sale, with some price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCnNAli.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $11
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $11

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/59M3FKn.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $10
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $13
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $24
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $8
Starfox Command - $11
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $9 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $14

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $34 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $29

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $11

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $9
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $14

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $11
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $19
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $11
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $9
Persona 3 Portable - $29
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $11
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $10
Jeanne D’Arc - $9
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $11
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $9
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TckpC9v.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $7 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $11

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $12
LittleBIGPlanet - $4
Heavenly Sword - $7 SOLD
Asura’s Wrath - $12
Bioshock Infinite - $9

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell a few things since money is tight, my car is going to need brakes soon, and the holidays are expensive. I've added a few more things to this post. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures available upon request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $175/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

I also have a few Nintendo Nendoroids & Figmas that I'd like to sell. These are all sealed and authentic.

- Pit Figma - #175. $125/shipped
- Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped
- Luigi Nendoroid - #393 $60/shipped
- Mario Nendoroid - #473. $65/shipped - Or buy both Mario and Luigi for $110/shipped

And a few other random things.

- Brand New GameCube component cables - $210/shipped
- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

Shady859

FS
USA Playstation credit:
PSN $20 cards - $18 each - 3 available
PayPal gift payment only
GAF plus seller +28
CAG +67
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TWVdRec.png[/IMG]

EDIT: PAYPAL GIFT ONLY................. This is not negotiable, check my feedback and time here and if you don't trust me buy elsewhere. If unable to pay via gift for whatever reason i'm sorry but will deal based off feedback.
/rant ;)

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

I am short on Best Buy Elite spending so that is my main reason for doing this offer.

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Flandy

WTB
Free Dominos Pan Pizza coupon - $2

WTS Spare Humble Bundle Games - All are Steam keys
header.jpg
52f492a7a0b29ec54a9dfb55e8d74b7795c52379.png
360fx360f

Gone Home with Soundtrack - $2

Humble Multiplayer Bundle - $4

• Primal Carnage
  • God Mode
  • Boid
  • Chariot
  • Blade Symphony + Soundtrack
  • GoD Factory: Wingmen

Genuine Final Fantasy Type-0 HD bundle - $8 (DOTA 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom