• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELLING VINYL (I have a vmp subscription and am trying to get my discogs feedback up)

Shipments come the 2nd week of each month so I'd get these around Dec 15, then ship ASAP.

Neko Case - Truckdriver Gladiator Mule (8LP Box Set) ($185)*
Hamilton Leithauser & Paul Maroon - Dear God ($17)*
El Vy - Return to the Moon - ($19)*
Baroness - Purple ($19)*
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Paper Mâché Dream Balloon ($17)*
Spoon - Gimme Fiction (2LP, 180g Deluxe) - ($31)*
Khruangbin - The Universe Smiles Upon You - ($23)*
Grimes - Art Angels ($24)*
Vince Staples - Summertime '06 (Deluxe, 2LP, lenticular cover, buttercream colored vinyl) - ($34)*
Zachary Cale - Duskland + Steve Gunn - Way Out Weather (2-PACK for $24)**
Virginia Wing - Measures of Joy (split-color, $21)*
Miles Davis - Round About Midnight ($19)*
Oneohtrix Point Never - Garden of Delete (VMP Exclusive, Ltd to 500, foil-stamp numbered on SILVER vinyl, $27)*
Beach House - Devotion ($17)*
Jenny Lee - Right On! ($21)*
Field Division - Reverie State EP ($14)*

*I'll sell for this price +$5 (multiple vinyl will be cheaper shipping wise we can figure it out if you want more than one)

Finishoff

ylr3XeK.png

US Retail Steam Key $45 Paypal.

Jtrizzy

Looking to pay someone in the UK or any country with similar shipping costs to order two pieces of clothing (from the same place) there is a licensing issue where the company (JimmyZ's) cannot ship to the US or Canada. I would paypal the cost + shipping

Not sure what a fair rate would be to do this, but I'll offer $50 USD, a Far Cry 4 uplay code, and of course all shipping costs.

Tannequy

WTB:

Assassin's Creed Unity PC Uplay key

Decided to finally give unity a try (if I can get it for cheap) - hoping to get a couple fun hours with it

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Disclaimer: I only ship with tracking so please add $15 CAD for items within Canada or $14.50 USD if you're located in the US. Paypal only. If you buy more than one item, I can offer combined shipping. PM me offers!

Guilty Gear XX Soundtrack (used but in pristine condition) - $14 CAD / $10 USD

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PS Vita, used but in pristine condition) - $40 CAD / $30 USD

Drensch

I have the Hobbit trilogy extended digital copy for 25$. I'll throw in the LOTR extended trilogy codes as well, but I'm not sure if that code is still valid.

Pay pal, amazon, google wallet will all work

Dunan

still looking for iphone 5 or higher. verizon, t-mobile, or unlocked.

please PM me offers! thanks!

If you have some way of unlocking it, you might be able to use the brand-new, opened-but-unused iPhone 5 that I have, which is bound to the Japanese carrier Softbank.

My iPhone had a battery problem and Apple replaced it, but I had bought a new phone in the interim, so I never used this and it's just sitting on my desk. If you can jailbreak it, it would be perfect for you. If not, I'll probably sell it on Yahoo Auctions here in Japan.

V_Ben

Banned
Is anyone selling a code for the Ultimate Edition of Battlefront? PC or PS4. Would probably prefer PS4, seems to run well enough :)

Sanpei

WTS:

PS4- Star Wars Battlefront Digital Deluxe Edition (includes 5 bonus dlc packs) $45

<del>PS4- Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition (includes season pass) $55</del>

Accepting Amazon e-giftcards

Positive Feedback for WarLox
Great understanding and fast delivery

Thanks for Fallout 4

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Big Hero 6, Jungle Book
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters Univerversity
  • Marvel: Ant Man, Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

ThisOne

WTS

Star Wars Battlefront (PS4)

$50 through PayPal gift

It has been opened and played once. I'll pm the unused Battle of Jakku code as well. Shipping to the USA only.

Mark5130

WTS

Gaf Gold Seller

PayPal gift, or fees paid.

PS4 Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 Digital Code - $30

WTB

SNES games with at least box and manual, specifically a nice copy of Final Fight 3. Beyond that, I'm not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!

Karish

Reposting with pictures. SELLING iPad Air 16gb Silver for $200. Can add Belkin Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case for an additional $20. Ships from Los Angeles, Fedex 1 or 2 day shipping at no extra charge. Amazing deal. It's in great shape, only selling because I got the Air 2.

MPr0Xr8.jpg

f4TprvO.jpg

Positive seller feedback for DJ Lushious

Sold me a PSN code. A++++
Super awesome mega tubular buyer feedback for webkatt. It goes without saying, as evident by their BST Feedback, but this GAFfer was courteous, communicative, and paid super quick. These are the types of experiences that make me feel proud to be a part of the NeoGAF community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom