• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

$60 Min order please since I'm apparently risking online order ban each time I do this.

( Can't buy Fallout, Until Dawn, Madden, FIFA, GTA anymore btw )

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 15% Off Until Black Friday
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 15% off for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Alien - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tb38In8.jpg?2[/img]

Bloodember

WTB

PS4
Star Wars: Battlefront $40 (digital or physical)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (digital or Physical) $35
Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition (digital or Physical) $35

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
WTS:

GTX 780Ti (used). More pics here

HYfXIeI.jpg

Asking $225 shipped to lower US48. Paypal only, buyer pays any fees.

Finally have some free time! Looking to buy:

PS4
Divinity Original Sin: EE
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
Destiny: The Taken King (only need the expansion, have the base + all DLC)

Any new Xbox One bundle

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Luigi's_Mansion_Dark_Moon_(Boxart).png

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon 3DS - $25 shipped

91yoMR+1PxL._SX425_.jpg

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer 3DS - $25 shipped

Homebrew Channel installed - White Nintendo Wii (comes with everything necessary, Component cables, NO controllers) - $25 shipped

Red New Nintendo 3DSXL with black charging dock - $180 shipped

Positive seller feedback for Pathlesscookies

Grabbed some games from him, shipped fast, packaged well, and everything works great. Very happy with the transaction.

WTB:

Star Wars Classics PS4 voucher (the digital games, don't need the actual voucher)

$25 (Paypal)

EDIT: Not needed anymore, thanks guys :)

Ventara

Positive Trading Feedback (not sure if that counts as buyer + seller) for JLateralus

The guys was super nice and communicative. Would love to do business with him again!

Mega

Banned
I had a GAF name change recently. I had my first couple of positive feedback recently which means I'm not yet on the list. Should I ask those people to revise my name in their original posts giving me the positive feedback?

sabanoo

I had a GAF name change recently. I had my first couple of positive feedback recently which means I'm not yet on the list. Should I ask those people to revise my name in their original posts giving me the positive feedback?

I would just post here or PM us the details of the name change with some sort of proof.

Mega

Banned
I would just post here or PM us the details of the name change with some sort of proof.

I was monkeymagic84. I got positive feedback from Platy (shipped me a Sony monitor calibration tool from Brazil) and Nyteshade517 (sold me PS Vita with 15 games). Delivered to me in NY. I'm sure they would verify if also asked.

For Sale (PayPal payment, prices include shipping):
NA = North American, JP = Japanese, HK = Hong Kong

I'll be happy to provide pictures for anything you'd like to see, but these games are all either new or opened but like-new.

Vita games:

NEW:
The Walking Dead Season 1 (NA) $11
The Walking Dead Season 2 (NA) $11
God of War Collection (NA) $20
The Wolf Among Us (NA) $11
XBlaze Code Embryo (NA) $20
Persona 4 Golden (NA) $19
Unit 13 (NA) $15
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (NA) $11

USED (LIKE NEW):
Need For Speed Most Wanted (HK) $11
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Twin Pack (JP) $45
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (NA) $13
Killzone Mercenary (NA) $16
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (NA) $11
Tearaway (NA) $14
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (NA) $14
Rayman Origins (NA) $12
Soul Sacrifice Delta (JP) $25
Jack and Daxter Collection (NA) $20
Zettai Zetsubou Shojo Danganronpa AE (JP) $20
Time Travelers (JP) $18
Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Value Pack (JP) $40

--

PS4:
God Eater 2 Rage Burst (JP) $45

--

PS3:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (JP) $20
Trails in the Sky FC Kai (Sora no Kiseki FC) (JP) $25

--

Other:

PS Vita 2000 Official Sony Charging Cradle $18
Pic: https://app.box.com/s/86ggytwc1npyn29b3bp32x6rddrwyo14

Cardon

WTS/WTT (open to offers)
DJ Hero PS3 bundle (game & turntable), Time Crisis bundle (3rd party GunCon, Time Crisis 2 CiB, Time Crisis 3 CiB), Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3), House of the Dead Overkill (PS3), Star Wars Rebel Assault 2 (PS1), Grand Theft Auto Collection PS1 (GTA1, GTA2, GTA London), Crisis Core: FFVII, Every Extend Extra, Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic File, Mad Payne 3 (Xbox 360), Bioshock (Xbox 360)

Guyver: Bio-Boosted Armor Complete DVD Set, Avatar (Blu-ray/DVD combo), Mad Max: Fury Road (DVD), Devil May Cry Deadliest Hits Collection OST, MadWorld OST, Dino Crisis 2 OST, The Art of The Matrix (book with concept art, shooting script), Devil May Cry Graphic File (JP art book)

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 14 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

WTS

Selling in bundles or separate, let me know

Paypal or amazon wallet preferred

if picture quality is bad, let me know, will retake

animal crossing N3DS faceplate - 10
Zelda Black n3ds faceplate - 15
Zelda MM n3DS limited edition faceplate - 15

can bundle these however you want. will discount when bundled. All 3 will get a huge discount.
Beats By Dre Solo 2 - Blue asking for 80

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Positive feedback for seller Moor-Angol. A wonderful seller and I will continue to use in the future. Package was in excellent condition.

Mesoian

Want to Trade:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Seige (PC code)

For

Tales of Zesteria (PC steam code)

PM if interesting

Recharg3

Postive Feedback for - Mattamus-Prime

Bought a Fallout 4 Season Pass from him

Even sent the code first before I sent the funds to ensure everything went smoothly.

Thanks

sk3tch

WTB:

iTunes Credit for 20% Off - must work in U.S. store (not sure if that's a thing).

itunes.jpg

Will pay in PayPal gift.

GAF Gold. PM me..thanks!

PLUS SELLER!!!

WTS:

Oneplus 2 in mint condition. Used like twice. Comes with everything it originally came with and an additional carbon fiber back swap cover. Looking for $350 shipped in the 48 states. PM me for details.

If I don't get any bites I may just throw it on Swappa or eBay.

GravyButt

Dont know if anyone is interested or not but selling ALL of the gears of war codes (1,2,3,judgement)

Pm me with an offer
(Would ultimately love to swap for the uncharted nathan drake collection but don't know if anyone would bite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom