• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDDX

Have: South Park The Stick of Truth Steam key OR $12 of Greenmangaming credit for anything you want from the site.

Want: Undertale on steam.

PM me if interested.

Jumbo sale, with some FURTHER price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCnNAli.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $9
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $9

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/59M3FKn.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $8
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $7
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $11
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $22
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $5
Starfox Command - $9
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $8 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $11

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $30 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $26

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $8

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $6
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $11

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $16
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $9
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $8
Persona 3 Portable - $26
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $8
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $8
Jeanne D’Arc - $7
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $9
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $7
Crush - $5
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $6

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xWei1f.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $5 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $9

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $3 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $10
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Asura’s Wrath - $10
Bioshock Infinite - $7

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Bloodember

Reposting with pictures. SELLING iPad Air 16gb Silver for $200. Can add Belkin Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case for an additional $20. Ships from Los Angeles, Fedex 1 or 2 day shipping at no extra charge. Amazing deal. It's in great shape, only selling because I got the Air 2.
Pictures need to be in quote tags.

Kolma

Pictures need to be in quote tags.

Or at least add s or m to the end of the file name to make it smaller... (imgur only) (l also works but that's too big)
Could also add original url to it as well as a clicky

*edit*
NVM rules specifically say to use code
6. Format Pictures
If your post involves pictures of your items, you must surround those pictures with the "code" option in the Advanced Editing Options. The viewing experience for mobile users should be just as enjoyable as using a computer, but large and obtrusive pictures slow down the entire thread and create unnecessary clutter. Bottom line - ain't nobody got time for that. If you're unsure about how to fix the pictures, here's step #1 and here's step #2.

UK Gaf: (Price applies to UK Shipping Only. Contact me want to discuss international shipping)

Astro A40 with MixAmp Pro - Black - 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Boxed in good condition. Great headset, well looked after. Only selling as upgraded to A50's.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pqQZCc3.jpg[/img]

- A40 Headset
- MixAm Pro
- USB cable to connect to Console/PC
- Optical Cable to connect to Audio source
- Xbox 360/One talk back chat cable
- Compatible with PC, MAC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
- NOTE: To work on the Xbox One you will either need a Chat Adapter or a 'new' controller with the relevant 3.5mm port

£100 including shipping.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LugYPLc.jpg?1[/img]

If you would like more pictures or have any questions, drop me a PM.

This is my first post in here, although been on Gaf for some time. Happy to share my eBay profile if you want to check feedback on historical sold items, which has predominantly been Gaming related. If this post is in the incorrect format, let me know.

S̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶4̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶c̶y̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶S̶4̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶d̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶S̶4̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶:̶ ̶
S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶
S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶J̶e̶d̶i̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶
S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶e̶r̶ ̶R̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶
S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶B̶o̶u̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶H̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶ ̶

S̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶ ̶-̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶p̶a̶l̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶t̶

SOLD

Jiraiza

Reposting with a bit of an update:

WTS
Xenoblade X Wii U Japanese Bundle - $300 (all miscellaneous fees covered including shipping)
Bought this on the day of release. Opened and played it for a few months, but fairly new aside from that. Looking to get rid of this for the Genei Ibun Roku bundle. Original package intact.

Reminder that the Wii U is region-locked, so you're committing to playing only Japanese games if you buy this. Will factory reset the system before shipping.

I accept PayPal. Feel free to send me a PM if you want pictures or something. Fairly open to the price as well, somewhat.

Xamdou

WTS: Xbox One Elite Controller! It is brand new, sealed unopened and still in it's original plastic wrapping. PM me for detailed pictures.

$210 for it and I'll include free USPS Priority shipping! I accept Paypal Gift.

WTS: Xbox One Elite Controller! It is brand new, sealed unopened and still in it's original plastic wrapping. PM me for detailed pictures.

$210 for it and I'll include free USPS Priority shipping! I accept Paypal Gift.
Lol 3 days and an $100 drop already, dat scalping.

WTS

Fallout 4 XB1 Season Pass Code

Looking for The Witcher 3 Season Pass for GOG in trade, $20 via PayPal, or $20 in Amazon Credit.

Also have a Gears of War XB360 Code for free. I already own the game before I got this code.

EDIT - FO4 Season Pass Code gone. Still have the Gears of War code for free

Chucker

WTS

Gears of War 1 Digital Code $5 x2

Gears of War 2 Digital Code $5

Gears 3 Digital $5

Gears Judgement Digital $5

+4 Buyer +9 Seller Feedback

Recharg3

Microsoft just sent me a free code for Gears of War on xbox 360 (BC Compatible also) for playing Gears Of War Ultimate Edition....no idea why.

But it's free to the first person to PM me as I already have it on disc, digital and ultimate edition now.

EDIT - Gone Now.

NeOak

Microsoft just sent me a free code for Gears of War on xbox 360 (BC Compatible also) for playing Gears Of War Ultimate Edition....no idea why.

But it's free to the first person to PM me as I already have it on disc, digital and ultimate edition now.

That is the promo with Gears UE. Play it before end of the year and you get the original 3 games
and the shitty side game
for free.

Sent PM btw.

Friggz

super positive feedback for Supa Necta. big asset in helping me fill out my lost dreamcast collection. fast shipping and great packaging as well!!!

thanks!

Harl3

WTS

20% off PSN Code, Expires 12-31-2015.

Willing to send my code first.

If the code works without problem, then I could accept $5 GC from Amazon.

The_Kid

Selling some things I no longer want. All prices include free shipping!

1. Zune 80gb black. This thing has been used a bit and has normal wear and tear, tested and still works. Thinking about $80 for it. Comes with a cord.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-d8AAOSwcdBWTnio/s-l1600.jpg[/IMG]

2. Happy Home Designer European Collector's Album. This is the album that came out in Europe recently for the Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. I honestly don't like the design and want to get rid of it. I opened it once to look at it and shoved it back in it's plastic sleeve. Other than that it hasn't been touched. I'm looking for about $25.

3. Bioshock 2 Sinclair Solutions Pen. This is a limited refillable pen that was launched a few years ago with Bioshock 2. It comes in its own case and can be refilled with ink cartridges from a store I believe. I've never really used it, and keep it mainly for sentimental purposes. Offers on this one.

4. Art of Journey Book. I still have this art book, first edition, signed by the author. I have no real use for it and am taking offers for it. I also have the signed soundtrack by Austin Wintory if anyone wants.

5. Fallout 4 for PS4. Copy of the game that came with the Pip Boy edition. Have no use for it since I bought the PC version. Comes in steelbook. $40.

6. Art of The Last of Us. I don't really want this anymore, looking for $20-25.

If you want to see pictures just note me and I can. I just seem to have trouble with uploading them.

WTB: Cheap Dead Space 3 origin code.

WTB: Cheap Tomorrowland Disney Movie Anywhere code.

WTB:

Movie Codes:
Looking for the following digital movie codes, prefer to buy in bulk:

Disney/Pixar
-Tangled
-Brave
-Finding Nemo
-Lion King
-Beauty and the Beast
-Anything else you may have

Other Movies:
-BttF 1-3
-Jurassic Park 1-4
-Bourne Trilogy

Games:

-Disgaea 5 Collector's Box
-Tales of Zesteria Collector's Edition (PS4)

Miscellaneous:

Looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

U1Kt6Rt.jpg

Thanks

badb0y

WTS:
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with i5 - 128GB - 4 GB RAM
- It's the version Microsoft sells for $899.99
- Come with box, accessories, charger, pen
- No Type Cover, I never bought one and I used this as a tablet
- I am the original owner and have had the device for about ~10 months. Always kept it in a cover which I will include as well

Price: $550 Shipped. I am willing to negotiate price but only reasonable offers will be considered.

DF94F4EA-8D7D-4283-A5AC-8268EF66DD8C_zpsqaijgszv.jpg

64CF442E-AF82-4A37-8810-C04A0C6BCCFC_zpsk6mnnii5.jpg

AF9B1A4B-7B7F-43B5-9939-BD7FBBA9407D_zpsjg6scnev.jpg

61CABB75-7AE8-4B97-B9D0-230E0ACC7EE3_zps86dai6xr.jpg

If you are in NYC, you can pick it up for $500 cash.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Positive Buyer feedback to Fatal Futanari

------

WTS
Sword Art Online: Lost Song PS4 - $45 (will take Best Buy gift cards as well)

Only comes with the box and disk, didn't get the version with the art book. Couldn't believe they didn't have any leaflets or anything.

Also, what is the policy here for shipping usually? I only sold a digital download code on here, and I don't usually ship packages, so I have no clue how much UPS would cost. Do you usually do standard shipping, or 2 day, or what?

I asked a similar question and got this answer

USPS is the cheapest. First class mail if your're sending a single game in a padded envelope should be around $3. Anything heavy, there are priority mail boxes (free) that have a flat rate, as long as your items fit inside.

bumpkin

WTS
Been out of work for close to a month so any little bit would help! All prices are shipped within the US.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New 3DS) - Used but in near-mint condition. I got it on release day and didn't start playing it until a few days ago. Not my cup of tea in the slightest. - SOLD!
Viva Piñata (Xbox 360) - Used in excellent condition. No longer need it since the game's included with RARE Replay. - $10
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) - Sealed. - $15
Tom Nook amiibo - Sealed - $11

PM me if you're interested in any of these!

WTS

N3DS XL Complete in Box

System is in perfect condition, just isnt getting the use I thought it would.

Will come with AC adapter, Puzzle n Dragons + Super Mariobros installed on the system and Super Smash Bros CiB as well.

Looking for $190 plus shipping but willing to negotiate.

Will PM pictures upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom