• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hip Hop

Want To Sell

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edtion Steam Key
$3.99 Paypal

Want To Buy

Steam Wallet, want $20 for $16 Paypal

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP. I'm typically pricing these at 15% less than pricecharting/eBay prices, but am open to offers. Work's been crazy brutal this past 6 weeks, so please expect some delays in my responses/finalizing deals.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS3
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition PS3
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition PS3
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Hyrule Warriors Premium Box (NTSC-J) Wii U
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing some Animal Crossing ones)

The rest of my collection is in the spreadsheet below.
Prices are forthcoming, but it will be slow going as there's so much there. If you see something you want that isn't priced yet, pm me an offer and maybe we can work something out.
I have a packing tote of guides to add, and will hopefully get to it this weekend.
I'm also working on conditions, but most disc based and recent cart (PSV/3DS/DS) are excellent to like new and complete, most of my SNES/N64/NES/GBC/GB/GBA games are cart only unless otherwise noted. I also have limited edition consoles (mostly 3ds/3dsXLs) that I have to add, but nothing super exciting there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Looking for the following DMA codes:
-Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-Peter Pan
-Cinderella (animated)
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

NeoGAF GOLD Seller (Prices include shipping)

-Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Codes are unused) $80

-TitanFall 2 XBO (codes used) $40

-Amazon Echo (complete with box, hardly used) $120

-Nest 3rd Gen Thermostat (sealed) $200

-Hyper Cloud X Headset (XBO/PC) hardly used- $70

-PlayStation 20th Anniversary Gold Headset (like new) $100

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $3 each
Killzone 2 $3

Strategy guides
FFX/X-2 strategy guide $40

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10

Blurays - $3 each
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Big Fish
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
30 Minutes Or Less
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Kick Ass
Juno
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $15
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $10
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

SOLDIER

Yeah then giving them a call is the best option. Hopefully this can be sorted out for you.

I got off the phone with Paypal, and they said that since it was a personal payment that they wouldn't be able to reverse it. They said my best options were either:

A) wait for the payment to be cleared through my bank, then call the bank to dispute the charge. They recommended I wait until the payment went through, claiming that if I requested a stop payment it would hit my account with a negative.

B) have the recipient call to recover their account so they can refund the money back directly.

Option B would probably be the way easier method, so I'm continuing to communicate with them in the hopes they'll take the time to call and get their old account recovered. I know it's kind of a hassle that's entirely my fault, but I stand to lose here if I don't get the money back, and I don't want to wait several days for a resolution when the easiest thing to do is have them recover their account and send the money back.

Palmer27

WTS

I'm into either selling my ps4 and picking up a pro OR looking into a mid-range gaming pc. Open to propositions for this tenuous journey!

-Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £4
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-I also have an actually new-and-sealed copy of prime trilogy which I'll sadly be parting ways with towards tuition fees £100
-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £6.50

-Metroid: Other M - please, please take it, £4.

WTB
The Contortionist's Exoplanet

All prices negotiable - thank you very much for looking :D

LQX

I got off the phone with Paypal, and they said that since it was a personal payment that they wouldn't be able to reverse it. They said my best options were either:

A) wait for the payment to be cleared through my bank, then call the bank to dispute the charge. They recommended I wait until the payment went through, claiming that if I requested a stop payment it would hit my account with a negative.

B) have the recipient call to recover their account so they can refund the money back directly.

Option B would probably be the way easier method, so I'm continuing to communicate with them in the hopes they'll take the time to call and get their old account recovered. I know it's kind of a hassle that's entirely my fault, but I stand to lose here if I don't get the money back, and I don't want to wait several days for a resolution when the easiest thing to do is have them recover their account and send the money back.

And you better hope that closed account did not owe a balance. Hopefully you get your money back.

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTS (SELLING)

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - Play Anywhere (25 digits code from Microsoft) - $80

or

WTT
for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition digital code + $40 paypal

If your are interested PM me....

SOLDIER

And you better hope that closed account did not owe a balance. Hopefully you get your money back.

According to the recipient, the account hasn't been used since 2012. They tried to do the automated recovery process, but didn't have the phone number that the verification code would be sent to.

The Paypal rep sounded pretty confident the bank would take care of it, since it would fall under "unreceived goods" as a policy. I'm still going to urge that the recipient recover the account, but I'm going to be on pins and needles until this gets sorted.

batrush

SELLING:

Japanese Wii U 32 GB Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (the 3rd is digital). Smash is no longer included -- had it listed separately and it sold out. Will retake a picture soon. Console is in great shape with all the necessary cables. I also have the drum and bachi set that came with Taiko WiiU2. Let me know if you want them and we will arrange something.
Price: Looking for $440. Taking offers.

Japanese 3DS Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (two are digital), Smash Brothers (digital), Mother 2. Will include two sets of cover plates (see picture). No AC adapter included.
Price: $230, but will take offers

ASUS ROG G46VW-BSI5N Intel Core i5-3230M 2.60GHz 14.0" Gaming Laptop. NVIDIA GTX 660m graphics. Windows 10. Clean, very lightly used. Will throw in a sleeve. Small bump on the left mouse.
Price: $500, but will take offers
Vita
Vita 1000 mint condition with the box -- $120
Danganronpa Another Episode (NISA store) Limited Edition mint, includes everything except game cart -- $70
Omega Labyrinth (JP, Vita) -- $43
Persona 4 Dancing All night (JP, Vita) -- $35
Superbeat Xonic (JP, Vita) -- $45
Dragon Quest Builders (JP, Vita) -- $35
Gundam Breaker 2 (JP, Vita) -- $35
IA/VT Colorful (JP, Vita) -- $43
Final Fantasy X (NA, Vita) -- $15
Ys Memories of Celceta (NA, Vita) -- $30
Virtue's Last Reward (NA, Vita) -- $20

Wii U
Taiko no Tatsujin Tokumori (JP, Wii U) -- $40
Taiko no Tatsujin Wii U Version (JP, Wii U) -- $30

PS4
Tales of Berseria (JP, PS4) brand new sealed w/ early purchase bonus -- $65
Fallout 4 (JP, PS4) -- $65
Uncharted Kaizokuou to saigo no hihou (Uncharted 4) Deluxe Edition (JP, PS4) -- $73
Black Ops 3 Hardened Edition (NA, PS4) -- $40

PS3

Shin Hayarigami (JP, PS3) -- $25
Metal Gear Rising (JP, PS3) -- $15
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes (JP, PS3) -- $15
Clannad (JP, PS3) -- $25
Catherine (JP, PS3) -- $35
Demon's souls (Black label NA, PS3) -- $16

3DS
Sekaijuu no Meikyuu V (Etrian Odyssey V) + sealed soundtrack (JP 3DS only) -- $65
Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus (JP, 3DS) -- $45
Fire Emblem If: Anya Oukoku (JP, 3DS) -- $45
Monster Hunter X (JP, 3DS) -- $26
Soul Hackers (JP, 3DS) -- $26
Tobidase Doubutsu no mori (Animal Crossing new leaf) (JP, 3DS) -- $45

DS

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP, DS) -- $20
Jump Super Stars (JP, DS) -- $15
Etrian Odyssey 1 (NA, DS) -- $20
Etrian Odyssey 3 (NA, DS) -- $26
Radiant Historia (NA, DS) -- $25

Plus seller. Accepting PayPal payments. Shipping to continental US only. Feel free to message me for more pictures and questions. Willing to negotiate price on a few items, just let me know if you're interested.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
For sale: My White PS4. This is from the Destiny bundle from 2014. It has been lightly used. It includes an official yellow HDD cover from Japan and has a 2 TB hard drive. I will ship this out on Friday once I transfer things to my Pro. $235/shipped?

All prices include shipping within the U.S.

WTS:

Halo 5 - $15
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $8
Xenoblade Chronicles X (sealed) - $25
Bayonetta 2 (sealed, does not include Bayonetta 1) - $20
Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray Set - $30

Want:

PayPal

This was a while ago so I don't know if the seller still has it. (Couldn't find it a few pages back.)

Someone was selling just the Animal Crossing New 3DS faceplates. If that was you, PM me please!

WTS:

Gear VR:

916%2Bqqjdl7L._SX425_.jpg

In brand new condition. It's only seen ~10 minutes of use. Asking $40 shipped. I prefer Amazon GC payment.

Also selling digital codes:

Better Call Saul Season 1 digital code: $6

True Detective Season 1 digital code: $6

The Leftovers Season 2 digital code: $8

Prefer all payments to be made via Amazon GC.

NeOak

SLEIhbg.png
/
S9i5ey0.png

WTT: 1 Year PS+ for 1 Year XBL.

WTS:

Pokemon Sun and Moon Steelbook Dual Pack: $90 shipped.

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition: $120 shipped.

Destiny Titan Figure, Bungie Store Edition $240 shipped (This is cost + shipping to you) On Hold
This is the Bungie Store edition that includes the Hammer of Sol. Box has damage due to bad shipping packaging, Titan figure is fine. You can see more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NCIBL

I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees if you pay with goods (use http://thefeecalculator.com in case you want to check). Will ship USPS Priority with tracking or from Amazon depending on the item. I can ship international if you cover the shipping.

Valonquar

[WTS]

1.8" THNSFC256GAMJ 256GB SSD Internal Solid State Drive
Lenovo PN: 45N7990
Lenovo FRU: 45N7991

I have 14 of these drives available. All are used, but I have wiped them, reformatted (NTFS) and tested them for full functionality. I have one of these in my PS3 and works great for that, if you can live with the smaller drive space than traditional disks. Imagine it would be fine in PS4 as well, but can't vouch for that.

After a quick search online, the average price for these is around $120. For you GAF, I will accept a FIRM $60+shipping. Paypal or Paypal Gift for payment.

Gauging interest for my Gigabyte R9 390. It's only seen about 3 months of light use since it was just a stop gap till the 1080 released so it's in perfect condition and was never overclocked any more than the factory overclock.

I was actually planning on keeping it and using it as a sit in for between future upgrades but now I'm trying to figure out what I can sell because I have an itch to buy a new set of headphones, but the wife man...

I also have an like new Astro pro amp that I hardly used cause I got it like a month before I built my PC and it's been sitting there unused connected to my xbox ever since lol.

Looking for $300 for both or PM me an offer! (I don't know what these are going for atm I just know that this is way under what I paid and I am desperate lol.)

GRaider81

WTS

xbox elite controller.

I bought this a couple of months ago for my PC but I just don't use it with the type of games I play.

Its in new condition, I've never used the extra bits and is all boxed.

Would take around £85 inc delivery Or Best Offer

UK Only unless you want to pay for more postage

nahlakhai

WTS:

Cosmo Black original 3DS - SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics:

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $10 shipped

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - $20 shipped

Selling an xrgb mini in basically As new condition

Would much rather sell locally (i am based in Sydney Australia) but would consider posting internationally

Comes with box, all leaflets etc and also included purchased by me

Jp21 to euroscart converter cable

D-terminal to component converter cable

English overlay for remote control

Power supply unit

Sells for easily 490 new am only asking 360aud for everything (includes postage within Australia)

I can send pics if required :) pickup is also available from Hurstville Sydney or Sydney CBD

I have around $70 in my paypal account so I'm looking for some Wii U games to play w/ friends over Thanksgiving. See my list below ordered in descending wantness. Please let me know what you have and how much you are asking. Thanks!

Super Mario Maker
Mario Kart 8
New Super/Luigi Mario U
Bayonetta 2 (pref w/ Bayo 1)
Splatoon
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Yoshi's Wooly World

TriAceJP

For those of you who have been bumping the same sales lot for about 50+ pages now, maybe eBay is a better route to take for that stuff.

The_Afroman

Need to sell this ASAP. Make me an offer.
WTS: PS Vita Wifi/3G with 8gb Card. Glass screen protector and rear skin - $80 or OBO
dXnv72Nm.jpg
xyRGe6Um.jpg

BHK3

Banned
For those of you who have been bumping the same sales lot for about 50+ pages now, maybe eBay is a better route to take for that stuff.

GetDigitized has been posting the MGSV poster and Trunks toy for a good year and a half now I wanna say. Unless he's got a infinite supply or something. Not hard to just scroll by.

GetDigitized has been posting the MGSV poster and Trunks toy for a good year and a half now I wanna say. Unless he's got a infinite supply or something. Not hard to just scroll by.

I sold a poster on here though. Trunks hasn't had a picture since the 5 image rule o_O .Mgs came out september 2015 , i listed that around october 2015 :S so it's been around a year for the poster, trunks has had numerous people from the US pming me about , but posstage is a bitch & isn't worth it,i dunno why an additional line in a post is annoying though. I have multiples of some games & the mgs posters. I add stuff on top of the older stuff & I've skipped weeks multiple times without posting o_O. Some of the stuff is on ebay already , it's cheaper here.

SLEIhbg.png
/
S9i5ey0.png

WTT: 1 Year PS+ for 1 Year XBL.

WTS:

Pokemon Sun and Moon Steelbook Dual Pack: $90 shipped.

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition: $120 shipped.

Destiny Titan Figure, Bungie Store Edition $240 shipped (This is cost + shipping to you) On Hold
This is the Bungie Store edition that includes the Hammer of Sol. Box has damage due to bad shipping packaging, Titan figure is fine. You can see more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NCIBL

I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees if you pay with goods (use http://thefeecalculator.com in case you want to check). Will ship USPS Priority with tracking or from Amazon depending on the item. I can ship international if you cover the shipping.

Will pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom