• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:
From the Depths - $3
CastleStorm - $1.50
12 is Better Than 6 - $1.50
Never Alone Arctic Collection - $1
Grim Fandango Remastered - $1
Memoria - $1
Broken Age - $1
Lumino City - $1
Odallus: The Dark Call - $1
Technobabylon - $1

UDWQYKQl.jpg

Paypal F&F only.

Selling a Original PS4 (500GB, bought on launch), PSVR, PS Camera + 2 Move Controllers!

PS4 is in good condition, PSVR was used like, twice! Only selling together. Positive Feedback Seller.

PM with offers!

WTS:

Aqua blue PS Vita with 32 GB memory card and Persona 4: Golden - $160 shipping included.

Vita has a small scratch I tried to capture in a picture and a small nick on top, other than that it's very good condition.

PayPal gift or pay fees.
US only.

friz898

WTS: Gears 1-3 + Judgement digital codes (backwards compatible) - $4 for all!

PayPal Friends & Fam

Now that you wrote out "friends and fam" i know what all this F/F stuff is. I was hoping to figure it out without asking or googling lol.

But even seeing "friends and fam" I have no idea what that is, please educate me? I don't even use paypal, the Wife does though.

NeOak

Now that you wrote out "friends and fam" i know what all this F/F stuff is. I was hoping to figure it out without asking or googling lol.

But even seeing "friends and fam" I have no idea what that is, please educate me? I don't even use paypal, the Wife does though.
So you're asking us instead of asking Google? lol

It's an option to send to friends and family, also called "Gift". They don't get charged fees for receiving money.

wiibomb

a way to make transactions in paypal by not paying fees, it cost less, but in the end I don't recommend it to anyone since it violates the terms of use in a dispute and you might end up screwed if you want to claim that money back in a dispute .

I always recommend the buyer to pay the fees, even if few.

CODIQ-1.jpg

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - PS4 - UK PSN Code - £30

One way Heroics - £30 including postage in the UK , selling at cost.

WTS Vive pre-order code - Steam Bundle containing - £25: - Willing to trade games for this.

Zombie Training Simulator
Tilt Brush
The Gallery : Episode 1 : Call of starseed

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/236870/header.jpg?t=1475588796[IMG]
[B][U]HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £40 -[URL="https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/hitman-the-full-experience/cid=EP0082-CUSA02369_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00"] See on psn for contents [/URL][/U][/B]

[CODE][IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/CODE]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3(Free upgrade to PS4, but you need a ps3) Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £10 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

WTS: Humble Codes, Plus Seller, Paypal F&F.
$1 Humble Codes, all codes below only $1, Three for $1 Sale. Last time I'm putting these codes up
Massive Chalice SOLD
Grim Fandango Remastered SOLD
Lumino City
Intake
Cortex Command
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Hexcells Complete Pack
Railroad Tycoon 3
Duke Nukem Forever SOLD
Savage Lands (Early Access)
Freedom Force
Freedom Force vs The Third Reich
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Random Access Murder
Unmechanical
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Swords and Soldiers 2 (WiiU Code)

Jiraiza

Not sure if pre-ordered items are allowed, but if it isn't I'll remove this.

Seeing that FFXV is coming out soon, looking to sell my PS4 Ultimate Collector's Edition for $335. Turns out I'd rather just have the regular edition. Hopefully that's a fair price since it includes the tax and shipping I paid for it (I got charged early due to ordering Star Ocean 5 in the same order) and also a rough estimate of the shipping fee to you (I might be overshooting it, but I can refund you on the difference if that's the case). Open to negotiations though mostly for the shipping to you part.

TheRed

WTS:

Battlefield 1 PC Standard Edition code $40

I had preordered on cdkeys then got into the hype and went for the deluxe edition on Origin to play early so still have this code that came in later.

OraleeWey

WTS

Season 5 of The Walking Dead UV Code -$10

Season 6 of The Walking Dead UV Code -$15

I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. I'm asking for $200 shipped.

IMMBcl4l.jpg

pwack

Once upon a time there was a company called PayPal who revolutionized the payment of goods in ecommerce. They made money by charging fees for some transactions -- mainly, purchases of goods. Sending money to friends and family did not have a fee.

Now people try to cheat PayPal out of revenue by lying about the use of their money.

Note -- without PayPal and similar services, things like this entire sales thread would not be possible. I think everyone should stop fucking them over with fraudulent conspiracies to avoid paying them the $ they are due. We're a forum that unabashedly goes to bat against video game pirates, but somehow openly condone the piratical leaching of PayPal while using their services to facilite what would otherwise be very complex and slow inter-state/international financial transactions.

/rant

Vaco6121

Shipping is included if in the US, international is extra. Buyer covers any fees. Paypal is preferred.

WTS: A Sony refurbished 1 TB launch PS4. Games included, all are disc, are Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Destiny, Killzone Shadow Fall, Tropico 5, Bloodborne, Tearaway, NBA 2k15, Thief, Watch_Dogs, inFamous Second Son, Akiba's Trip, and PES 2015.

Thinking $350 as a bundle, if you want the system only, or just a game, feel free to PM me we can work something out as well.

Once upon a time there was a company called PayPal who revolutionized the payment of goods in ecommerce. They made money by charging fees for some transactions -- mainly, purchases of goods. Sending money to friends and family did not have a fee.

Now people try to cheat PayPal out of revenue by lying about the use of their money.

Note -- without PayPal and similar services, things like this entire sales thread would not be possible. I think everyone should stop fucking them over with fraudulent conspiracies to avoid paying them the $ they are due. We're a forum that unabashedly goes to bat against video game pirates, but somehow openly condone the piratical leaching of PayPal while using their services to facilite what would otherwise be very complex and slow inter-state/international financial transactions.

/rant

This makes me feel kind of bad for using Friends/Family, but I do offer Goods and Services too. Sometimes people use it! I have completed close to 1800 eBay transactions, though, so Paypal has definitely gotten $$$ from me over the years.

Massa

I believe Friends and family means you're giving up buyer protection, that's why it's called that. You're not scamming Paypal out of their money, you're paying less money for a lesser service.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I believe Friends and family means you're giving up buyer protection, that's why it's called that. You're not scamming Paypal out of their money, you're paying less money for a lesser service.

Yeah, giving that up is important.
I don't pay F/F anymore and will even pay extra for the "insurance" if the seller insists.

The extra 2.9% is worth it.

No, F&F is supposed to be for sending money to people you know and they make their money from sales fees. Personally I never use F&F and given the few times I have seen somebody get scammed on here I am not sure why anybody would want to risk it for a few dollars saved.

Flandy

No, F&F is supposed to be for sending money to people you know and they make their money from sales fees. Personally I never use F&F and given the few times I have seen somebody get scammed on here I am not sure why anybody would want to risk it for a few dollars saved.

Depends on the seller tbh. I've sent $100 to certain sellers before using Friends/Family without hesitation and it's worked out

Now if you're a junior with only a handful of transactions I'll end up using the regular method. I've purchased dozens of items here before and it's worked out fine for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

coopolon

It's not. They are completely transparent about it: are you sending money to friends and family or are you buying something?

Not: are you buying something and want protection or buying something and don't want protection?

Im a hypocrite, I use f/f for transactions in this thread, but I do think we should ban it like other similar forums have (cag). It is explicitly against PayPal's tos.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for within the United States. A combined shipping discount will also be applied to packages consisting of two or more items.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

New002

It's not. They are completely transparent about it: are you sending money to friends and family or are you buying something?

Not: are you buying something and want protection or buying something and don't want protection?

Im a hypocrite, I use f/f for transactions in this thread, but I do think we should ban it like other similar forums have (cag). It is explicitly against PayPal's tos.

I also frequent other forums where f&f and asking for fees is banned. For what's its worth I think the bans are a positive.

Istaerion

Honestly, I just give my buyers the choice between a normal (they cover the fee) or gift (no fee charged) transaction when providing my payment information. Most choose the F/F option since they want to save money or find my feedback trustworthy enough.

If you go by the simple rule that it's against PayPal's ToS, then you would have to ban a lot of things that are sold or bought here as they go against a ToS.

Dmax3901

WTB World of Warcraft Legion Key

If someone in the US can buy one for me and send it on, I'll happily pay via paypal. Just looking to get a cheaper price than in Australia.

Lemstar

fwiw, CAG removed the restriction on gift payments for codes and other digital content

there's absolutely no reason a seller would actually -want- to take a regular payment for a digital code; they have zero recourse in the event that the buyer decides they want to fuck someone over

that's not to even mention how silly it feels to pay 30 cents in fees on a $0.50 Steam game

Shirts for Sale. I got these from Outlier WTF Top Packs

Selling Amazon Preorder Games too

WTS -

Nintendo Toon Link/Zelda : The Wind Waker amiibo 2-Pack - Nintendo Wii U

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World + Yarn Yoshi amiibo - Nintendo 3DS amiibo bundle Edition

The Last Guardian Collector Edition PS4 - $120

Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Nekki

Im sorry for a dumb post and for breaking up the flow of the thread. I want to ask about international sales. What has been the experience here? I live in Argentjna (south america) and if it isnt too much of a hassle or not too risky i would like to buy in this thread as well.

WTS

Logitech g402 mouse, like new: $25

I've used the mouse for a few hours only, just doesnt fit my hand just right. Original box and basically brand new.

Amazon e gift card preferred.

Office_Space

Neo Member
WTB

Looking for some good deals on the following:

Eve: Valkyrie (Digital Code) - PSVR
Skyrim Special Edition (Digital Code) - PS4
Job Simulator (Digital Code) - PSVR
Battlezone VR (Digital Code) - PSVR

Can paypal right away or trade PSN credit.

Neolith

WTS: Nintendo Wii U, 32Gb, Black, Zelda Wind Waker Edition - $350 + Paypal fees, OBO

Comes with:
-5 games (Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D world, Super Smash Bros Wii u, Nintendoland, ZombiiU, DOES NOT come with wind waker, i gave the code away)
-console + gamepad + charging dock
-power blocks for console and charging block + HDMI cable
-sensor bar
-Wii U Pro controller (Black)
-2 remote + nunchuck controllers (black)

I got it for christmas last year but sadly I just do not have the time to play it after starting med school and its just collecting dust.

acqTrPvl.jpg

ANxQNqfl.jpg

EDIT: SOLD

WTS: New 3DS XL (Black) with Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam.

Asking $130 by PayPal

3DS handheld is in excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes. Top screen is IPS, bottom is TN.

Comes with GameStop charger and original packaging. Send me a PM if interested.

friz898

So you're asking us instead of asking Google? lol

It's an option to send to friends and family, also called "Gift". They don't get charged fees for receiving money.

I did that on purpse, I enjoy the message board/conversation aspect of NeoGAF as opposed to googling everything. I mean, Google is the smartest guy I know, and I call him alot. But sometimes I just write something/respond quickly here - as if I was talking to buds out to eat where everybody doesn't stop to pull out their phone and google/fact-check all they say. I don't mean that sarcastic, just saying, that's where my thinking was.

Thanks (and the other guy) for responses though!

John Wick

Im sorry for a dumb post and for breaking up the flow of the thread. I want to ask about international sales. What has been the experience here? I live in Argentjna (south america) and if it isnt too much of a hassle or not too risky i would like to buy in this thread as well.

Lol! Most of the good deals are always in the USA. I've seen some great deals on here but living in the UK I've had to miss out

selling:

500GB matte PS4 - includes power cable, hdmi cable, pack-in headset still sealed, controller and controller charge cable still sealed. everything is in excellent condition. system has only seen minimal use. i will also include a disc copy of tom clancy's the division.

asking $190 via paypal. includes shipping costs. continental u.s. only. pm me if interested. i have positive feedback on the feedback list. thanks!

WTS

Samsung Galaxy S5 for AT&T

- 16 GB version
- Used but in great shape
- No scratches on the screen
- Works great
- Clean ESN
- Comes with box and charger

$150 (negotiable) shipped via Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom