• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty8787

WTB:

Forza Horizon 3 for PC

Titanfall 2 for PC

I am in the UK and I am unsure if these are actually gettable other than on Origin or the Windows Store.

Squarehard

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Super Smash Bros Melee (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Toy Biz Capcom Video Game Super Stars Darkstalkers 3 Talbain & BB Bonnie Hood $25 Shipped

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $50 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, some wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD
Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Steam:
Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $20

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles, Breach & Clear Vita, ZTD Vita, Odin Sphere Vita
Paypal
Amazon GC
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

tigerin

For sale:

PSN plus 1 year subscription(2 available)- $47 paypal

PSN $15 credit- sold

Code will be send to you once payment has been received. PM me if interested.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
$15 for $13.50
$25 for $22.50

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
300px-Red_Champion_Ver_Nendoroid.png

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(930+ Total Positive Feedback!)

rj118

For sale, all games below are brand new and sealed. Prices include shipping within the US.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4): $18
World of Final Fantasy (PS4): $52
Paper Mario Color Splash (Wii U): $53
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U): $40
Pokemon Sun (3DS): $40
Pokemon Moon (3DS): $40
Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS): $33
Dragon Quest VII (3DS): $35

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to U.S. 48. Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

Mayflash SNES USB Adapter (supports 2 controllers) - $9

Blu-ray
ChMOQvSl.jpg

Archer Seasons 1 & 3 - $18
Eastbound and Down Seasons 1-3 - $22

MNKnxlvl.jpg

N64
Mario Kart 64 - $31
Blast Corps - $7
or $34 for both

SNES - Pics 1 - Pics 2
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally - $7
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse - $12
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - $18
or all 3 for $30

Wii/Wii U

Super Mario Maker (includes box and book) - $32
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $20
Mario Kart 8 - $28
Little King's Story - $10

PS1
Intelligent Qube - CIB - $35

GB & GBA boxes - $28 for all 3

Zelda - box only (no game)
FF4 - box only (no game)
FFL2 - everything but the game (click for pic)

Digital Keys - $1 or free w/any purchase
PS3 - Lost Planet 3

WTB
Xardion (SNES)
New Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 (DS/3DS)

Willenium

WTB:

A Nintendo DS Lite in good condition! I just found mine and, while it works, the hinges are absolutely demolished and it's just pretty gross overall.

OR a Nintendo DSi with a firmware that allows the use of an AceKard 2i.

Any color will do, bonus points (or an extra couple of bucks) if it's got a cool housing.

hoping to spend ~$25-45

TriAceJP

WTS: Arris SB6141 cable modem.

Unit is new but without box or power adapter. I may have one lying around, I'll have to look for one.

Looking for $35+ shipping.

comatsu

Buying: PSN credit at 10% off, any denominations

Selling: Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4 (will accept $$$, PSN credit or ps4/steam game trades for this)

NeOak

I did that on purpse, I enjoy the message board/conversation aspect of NeoGAF as opposed to googling everything. I mean, Google is the smartest guy I know, and I call him alot. But sometimes I just write something/respond quickly here - as if I was talking to buds out to eat where everybody doesn't stop to pull out their phone and google/fact-check all they say. I don't mean that sarcastic, just saying, that's where my thinking was.

Thanks (and the other guy) for responses though!

Man, I knew I forgot to use /s

:(

SLEIhbg.png

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Accepting Paypal for payment, family and friends method. Prices are before shipping costs since everything is different sizes and need to go to different places. I am willing to ship globally as long as you as the buyer are willing to pay a lot for shipping. You can ask for any pictures of any items, I encourage you to do so! I will try to reply in a timely manner. Apologies in advance if someone messages me after someone already asked me for an item and haven't update this post!

Games:
---------------------
Evolve PS4 $2 or best offer
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Journey Collectors Edition PS3 $6
All codes were used. Not sure if Flow and Flower were a code or not.

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain CE (US) $30 or best offer
Everything but the game and the DLC code pretty much. Hand in great condition, just used it for display purposes.

Posters
-------------------

Bungie 20th Anniversary Poster set $20
Bought during the 20th anniversary couple years back. Comes with 7 posters and its still sealed when it came from Bungie.

Club Nintendo Platinum Poster Set $5 each or $12 for all 3
Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword and Luigi Mansion posters. Ends are slightly damaged due to initial transit

Pokemon Through Out the Years Poster $3
Came with Pokemon X&Y pre orders. In perfect condition

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Poster Set $10 or best offer
From Club Nintendo. One of the posters actually needed a replacement due to a flaw, so the poster set contains the flawed one, the fixed one, and another SS poster

Amiibos & Figures (all are out of packaging):
---------------------------------------------------
Fox $6
Jigglypuff $6
Greninja $8
Pit $10
Dark Pit $10

Zekrom figure $5 I tried to find the exact SKU but couldn't find it. I got it at the Nintendo World store years ago.
Kingdom Hearts II Sora in Traverse Town Formation Arts figure $10

NeOak

SLEIhbg.png
/
S9i5ey0.png

WTS:

2x The Last Guardian Collector's Edition: $120 (MSRP) shipped.

Destiny Titan Figure, Bungie Store Edition $240 shipped (This is at cost for everything)
This is the Bungie Store edition that includes the Hammer of Sol. Box has damage due to bad shipping packaging, Titan figure is fine. You can see more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NCIBL

I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees if you pay with goods (use http://thefeecalculator.com in case you want to check). Will ship USPS Priority with tracking or from Amazon depending on the item. I can ship international if you cover the shipping.

nguyen704

WTS: ARRIS SURFboard SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - SOLD shipped via PayPal F&F.

Only used for a few months and works flawlessly. Comes in the original packaging.

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
Ok, I have removed many items as I don't think it's worth trying to ship them individually. Reorganized and lowered prices. Please feel free to inquire/negotiate - have pics of everything in albums, didn't want to clutter thread.

Black Playstation 4 500GB in box, all wires and documentation, with Sony Camera: $170 SHIPPED!
Pics available upon request. Excellent condition.

XBox One Games: All prices are SHIPPED
- AC: Syndicate (new, sealed) $15
- Rainbow 6 Siege (new, sealed) $15
- SW: Battlefront: $10
- Batman Arkham Knight: $12
- The Division: $10
- Halo: MCC: $8
- AC Black Flag $5
- Destiny Taken King (codes used, the disc is just a vanilla copy of Destiny): $5

PS4 Games
-Deus Ex: Manking Divided (corrected title thanks!): Used, but in great condition. $35 shipped.

PC Hardware:
24' ASUS VS248H-P 24-inch Full HD VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
No missing pixels, no damage, screen in great shape, bezel shows only minor wear. About two years old.
$80 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.

Astro A30 Audio System with MixAmp: $90 shipped PRICE DROP
Almost brand new. Used for 2 months and switched to A50s. Almost mint condition. Unfortunately no box, but has all wires, no damage/scufs/yuck on the earpads.

Razer Hammerhead V1 earbuds. Minimal use, no gunk in buds. Comes with all extra size/shape earbud attachments, soft carrying case, mic/sound splitter cable. $15 shipped

Blu-Ray Discs:
Revolution Season 1: $10

DVDs:pRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 (new) $7
Chuck Seasons 1,2,3,4 $7 each, $25 for all 4.
Touch Season 1: $5
Downton Abbey Season 1: $7

Want To Buy/Trade:
- Xbox 360 console (any size or revision as long as it works and has a hard drive)

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Ps Vita digital Code:

Yomawari: Night Alone - $14

Steam (all keys unless marked):

Xanadu Next - $15
Slayway Camp - $5
Kathy Rain - $2
Broforce - $2
Rebel Galaxy - $2
Slain (gift) - $3
Agatha Christie -The ABC Murders - $2
Galak- Z - $1.50
Octodad - $2
Shantae - Risky's Revenge - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2

Wii U Physical (used):

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - 40 shipped priority to US.

Prefer Google Wallet but can take Paypal provided fees are covered or sent F&F. Willing to discount if you're buying more than one thing, and really just generally open to offers, even trades (though mostly for newer games).

WTB-- TItanfall 2-- PS4

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE, for an American to buy me TF2 from the Best Buy deal.. and then ship it to me in Canada?

Preferably with free shipping if you are able to, but if not, Im willing to consider paying for shipping too. There is no way we're getting as good a deal up here, and Id really love to jump in

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTB

Splatoon WiiU - $20
Paper Mario Color Splash WiiU - $30

WTS (SELLING)

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - Play Anywhere (25 digits code from Microsoft) - $75

Note: also giving away Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgment codes with this purchase..

or

WTT
for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition digital code + $35 paypal

If your are interested PM me....

Linkura

This is my first B/S/T posting on NeoGAF! YIPPEE!!!! Because of this, I’ll ship first without question to anyone who is a Plus or greater member until I build up my rep here. Willing to negotiate otherwise. Accepting cash, Paypal, or Amazon Gift Cards as payment (as long as Amazon Gift Cards are allowed- please let me know if they aren’t and I'll remove!). I’m in the US. I’ll ship internationally as long as you are willing to pay for extra shipping costs. Please PM me if you are interested in any item(s).

WTS
Prices listed are not firm but don’t lowball me! Prices include shipping to US addresses via USPS First Class Mail with tracking. Will ship Priority Mail for $3 more. Will provide potential buyers with pictures of items upon request, but I’m not going to clog up the thread with pics. Games are NA region unless noted.

I’ll be putting up some Japanese PS1/PS2 games soon- gotta ask my husband which ones he’s willing to part with first.

Game Boy Family Games- Cart only in great condition:
Chu Chu Rocket! GBA- $7
Dragon Quest I&II GBC- $20
Game & Watch Gallery 2 GB- $7 – I have 2 of these and I have no idea why or how.
Grandia: Parallel Trippers GBC- $10- Japanese version because it only released in Japan, duh.
Onimusha Tactics GBA- $10
Yoshi’s Island- Super Mario Advance 3 GBA- $12

PlayStation Games
Fear Effect- Complete and in great condition. Case has small blemishes. $15
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix- Complete and in great condition. Case has small blemishes. $25
Kartia: The Word of Fate- Complete and in great condition. Case has a tiny blemish. $25
Saiyuki: Journey West- Complete and in great condition. Case has a tiny blemish. $20

PlayStation 2 Games
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana- Complete with a couple small blemishes on box. $15
Lego Star Wars 2- Non-GH edition. Complete with a couple small blemishes on box. $10
Shadow Hearts- NEW but it is the promo copy that came with preorders of Shadow Hearts: Covenant. It has "Promotional Copy Not for Resale" on the front cover. $100
Suikoden III- No manual, box has Gamestop used stickers on it that buyer can remove. $12

PlayStation 3 Games
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed- Box in perfect condition, no manual. Disc has a couple small scratches. Non-GH version. $10

GameCube Games
SOLDThe Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures- Complete and in great condition. Non-PC edition. $30
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and Master Quest promo disc- Complete and in great condition. $30
Sonic Mega Collection- Complete with some blemishes on box. $10

Lemstar

WTB-- TItanfall 2-- PS4

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE, for an American to buy me TF2 from the Best Buy deal.. and then ship it to me in Canada?

Preferably with free shipping if you are able to, but if not, Im willing to consider paying for shipping too. There is no way we're getting as good a deal up here, and Id really love to jump in
Cheap shipping is around $10 USD and it'll probably take 2-3 weeks to get there. By that point, odds are it'll have been cheaper up there already.

Priority shipping would be something like $25 USD, which would negate all the savings to begin with.

Cheap shipping is around $10 USD and it'll probably take 2-3 weeks to get there. By that point, odds are it'll have been cheaper up there already.

Priority shipping would be something like $25 USD, which would negate all the savings to begin with.

Good point. Ah dammit. Maybe I can find an excuse to go to the US instead

Clipse

NeoGAF Plus Buyer

WTB:

Battlefield 1 (PC) - $35
Forza Horizon 3 (PC) - $35
Titanfall 2 (PC) - $30
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (PC) - $20

WTS - I accept Paypal - F&F or you pay fees.

Dishonored 2 Xbox One New - $42 shipped.

Final Fantasy XIV Amazon Summer DLC Pack $35 e-mailed.

Last Guardian Collector's Edition Shipped from Amazon - $115

Mario Party 10 With Mario Amiibo New - $35.00

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain Collector's Edition new - $85

Zero Time Dilemma - Vita New $30 - 3DS New - $25

ZTD Watch New (slight scuffs on case from shipping) $20

WTB

Odin Sphere PS4 US version (Digital or Physical) - $26 shipped.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Hi all! I posted this on MacRumors and figured there may be an interested party here... looking to sell my Late 2013 15" Retina MacBook Pro.

2.3Ghz Core i7 Quad Core
16GB DDR3 @ 1600
512GB SSD
Dedicated GPU: 750M w/ 2GB

Condition is very good. Some light "shine" on the keys from use, but nothing severe. No damage to the body or screen at all except for some very light scuffing on the four feet on the bottom, and a tiny, a quarter of a rice grain knick on the top case where the lid is pulled apart with your finger when opening. I could take pics. I can't imagine there being a better looking copy of this model out there unless it just sat on a desk the entire time it's been used. Functionally, it works great. Battery gets me a comfortable 7-8 hours at ~70% brightness using spotify in the background while working in email/safari/office.

Looking for $1,300 via PP Gift/shipped. I have years and years of positive feedback on here - and over a decade and a half of positive feedback on eBay under mattandmacy. I'm firm on the price right now, but certainly feel free to justify a reasonable offer.

Laptop will come with original box in great condition and a charger + extension in great condition.

I'll throw in an extra, official 85W power supply for $50, or an extra two for $90.

Tattooth

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii + Classic Controller Pro £60

Pretty much mint condition, used the controller about 3 times and thats it.
Open to offers. Would prefer UK shipping, but PM for Europe and we can figure something out.

Also, I have a White US OG Playstation Vita. No idea how much these go for though. I can add pictures if I get some interest.

fenners

FS:
Dishonored 2 - XBox One - New, in shrink. - $40 (inc shipping)

Paypal only, US only for shipping, please. PM me if you're interested!

SLEIhbg.png

John Wick

WTB

Watchdogs 2 digital download PC or PS4
Titanfall 2 digital download PC or PS4
Deus Ex Mankind Divided digital download PC

PM me

Mrmask

WTS: Valkyrie Profile for PS1(Discs only) - $75 Paypal

Willing to trade for Chrono Trigger for SNES(original cart, not reproduction) or trade and I add some cash.

I am willing to trade for other video games as well, so please message me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom