• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling some goodies. Continental US only. PayPal friends and family. Free shipping included on all listed items! I have plenty of feedback here and on my Ebay account. Throw me a PM if interested.

Pictures for everything can be found here https://postimg.org/gallery/14aqx21eg/bb2359bd/#

Nexus 6 SOLD

Famicom with BROKEN Disc System, Games, Disc System RAM Adapter, and Disc System Emulator USB Dongle- $150
Famicom on its own works fine. The person who had this before me tried to fix it since it only has like 3 random screws holding it together on the bottom, turns on fine but wont read games so I don't even know if the discs work. Comes with Adventure Island 3, the RAM Cart which works fine since I used the USB Disc System emulator just fine. Super Mario Bros and Golf are on one disc and The Legend of Zelda is on the other. Zelda has the cool little manual included along with some other random paper work. System is a little dirty since I never really got around to cleaning it but a little work and it will shine just fine, the disk system is a little beat up but nothing too ridiculous. Cables and power adapters included.

8Bitdo Super Famicom Controller and controller stand/phone adapter - $25
Barely used and works great, includes everything but the keychain.

Raspberry Pi 3 with case - Sold

Kinect for the Xbox One - Sold

akira1984

Neo Member
WTB Looking to buy a replacement Grey Playstation VR box with the PS logo on it the headset came in cheap if anyone has one they aren't going to use.. kids spilt tea all over mine.

WTT

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Gunman Clive (3DS)
Retro City Rampage (3DS)
Choice Chamber (Steam)
Home (Steam)
Solstice (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Metal Slug X (Steam)
Kholat (Steam)
Bit.TRIP Runner2 (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Waddle Home (HTC Vive/Steam) -NEW!-

Want to trade for Steam or eShop keys. PM with any offers!

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS - All prices are shipped*

Sony 34" XBR960
This is the best of the best HD tubes. But it's time to move on. This is only for local pickup near Philly as it's 200 lbs. PM me with an offer.

Dual Shock 4 - BRAND NEW (newest model) - $45
Removed it from the PS4 Pro box. That's it.
flnclAXl.jpg

Nintendo 3DS Launch System - $135, Great Condition. Lightly used. Very little scuffing on the top screen from the bottom screen. Includes Charger!
And BONUS GAME! A Sealed copy of Dream Trigger 3D!

Nexus 6 Unlocked - $150
In great condition, no scratches, always had a case on it and never dropped once. Running Android 7.0 and works fantastic. Clean IMEI. Includes original box and paperwork, sim key, but not original cord or charger. There is a tiny chipped area on the camera rings plastic, that's how it came from the factory. I am unsure what carriers can use this but I did use it on Tmobile.

Can I see some pictures of this please? Also, where did you buy it from?

schlew

Want to Trade: I'll have a Wii U code for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero soon (Kickstarter backer), and I'd prefer to play it on Xbox. If you have a code for Xbox you'd like to trade for a Wii U code, let me know.

Dunan

Merry Christmas, Gaffers! It's the time of year when I go back from Japan to my family's house in the US with an otherwise empty suitcase that will instead be filled with Japanese game-related stuff (particularly JRPGs) that we Gaffers love so much. I have made many people happy over the years and would love to sell stuff to you too!

I will fly back to New Jersey on December 18, and will ship over the next few days.

All prices include US shipping and have factored in the hassle of my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and through airport terminals. I will very gladly ship abroad. Japan Post offers international media mail, unlike the US, and books generally cost between $3 and $10 additional, depending on weight, to ship overseas.

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

Some stuff is pictures here, some stuff I can take photos of on request, and other things are already at my family's house so I can't take pictures of it.

Expensive stuff first. These are all heavy and would cost a bit more to ship outside the USA, so just ask:

Xenogears Perfect Works: The Real Thing - In Japanese. This is the 2014 reissue, which is itself now out of print. $65.00

Complete set of three Valkyria Chronicles Japanese art/design books. I acquired the English versions and I'd love to put these Japanese originals in the hands of a fellow VC fan. Total $50 including US shipping; these things are heavy. Photo also shows the book for the anime, but this is for only the three game-related ones.

Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram Limited Edition (Japanese) for both Xbox and PS3: These contain the game (of course) plus a mock-up replica of Rintaro Okabe's cell phone. The phone looks amazing! $50.

Final Fantasy XIV "Another Dawn" Artbook new and unused - includes a rare Airship Minion downloadable code! Thick, heavy, and gorgeous. $45 shipped in USA.

Xenoblade Official Guide (rare) - $10
The World Ends With You Complete Guide - $10
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania - $25 (the cover is faux-aluminum and this picture does not do it justice; it is amazing)
Sigma Harmonics official strategy guide - $7
Final Fantasy Type-0 OST 1st Printing with bonus DVD full of Type-0/Versus/FFXV trailers - $35

Other stuff grouped by price:

$30 each:

Tactics Ogre PSP (Japan) 1st printing; includes tarot cards in their own box!

Tactics Ogre PSP Premium (Europe); includes mini-OST CD, artbook, etc. Box has some dings but the inside is perfect

End Of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) Official Design Works

Xenosaga Official Design Works - Cover has an inlaid metal emblem on it and comes in a translucent slipcase.

$20 each:

Final Fantasy VIII OST limited first printing - well used, but this is the 1999 first printing that contains a booklet with an interview with Uematsu and was sold only by making a reservation in certain convenience stores. Nowadays they print this using regular CD cases with sleeves. One of my favorite OSTs of all time. (I have another copy, in near-mint condition, but want to keep that one for myself. I'd consider selling it.)

Tactics Ogre official strategy guide

Chaos;Head & Steins;Gate Science Adventure Series Maniacs - Great guidebook with tons of promotional art. Two games in one book.

Final Fantasy Type-0 "Aka no Hisho" - The ultimate guidebook for this game; beautiful translucent dust jacket. Has lots of artwork, a historical timeline, stats on real-life players, etc.

(The above two, the official Tactics Ogre strategy book, and several Ultimanias are pictured here:
. The Ar Tonelico stuff on the right is already sold.)

$15 each:

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Official Guide - thick and heavy; the ultimate guidebook for version 2.0. Explains everything about all the classes, icons, maps, etc., but no postgame; I have two of these, and I loved them
Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Official guide - the sequel to the above, but for 3.0.

Valkyria Chronicles official guidebook

Steins;Gate official guidebook - A4 size but not too thick. The official guidebook that came out when the game was new. Covers all scenarios, has artwork, etc.

Ultimania books: many are pictured here: http://i.imgur.com/ZF4OOeB.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania
Final Fantasy IX Ultimania
(have two of these)
Final Fantasy XII Battle Ultimania and Scenario Ultimania
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System Ultimania
(I have two of these)
FF Type-0 Ultimania (ludicrously thick; 800 pages?)
FFX-2 PS4/Vita port Ultimania
Kingdom Hearts 358/2, 3D, and original Ultimanias
Vagrant Story Ultimania

FF Tactics Daizen official strategy book

Persona 3 Official Guide

Suikoden Series Fan Book - includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right

Final Fantasy VII (hardcover) and VIII "Wish You Were Here" (soft) complete scenario/dialog books: now out of print; these consist of a transcript of a full playthrough with all dialogue and screenshots. A great way to re-experience a game, or to refer to the Japanese original if you're playing in English and want a bilingual experience.

$10 each:

Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide
FFXIII Lightning Master Guide
Final Fantasy Type-0 World Preview

Trekking on the World of Final Fantasy XII
- a wonderful unofficial post-release guide with quirky constrained-game stuff like trying to see how few steps you can take; world demographics like percentages of humans, Bangaas, moogles, etc. in each city. Great fun. I have *three* of these because I pick them up when I spot them, specifically to sell them onward.

Persona stuff, pictured here:
Persona Club P4 Fan Book

Persona 3 FES Official Fan Book "S.E.E.S."

Persona 4 Official Design Works

Persona 4 Perfect Guide

Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis

Persona 4 Golden Master Guide

Persona Magazine September 2014 and June 2014 - set of two - book-sized magazines filled with info about Persona, including an ongoing manga series. June has the "Miss Contest" part of the P4 story.

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.

Japanese PS3 games: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Assassin's Creed II, and White Knight Chronicles. Want to try your hand at playing a familiar game in Japanese? Give DX or AC a try!

US PS2 games: Xenosaga and Xenosaga II, $10 each

$5.00 each:

Xenosaga I Scenario Book - Complete dialogue for the game.

Star Ocean II: The Second Story Official Guidebook & Basic Knowledge

Tales of Phantasia PS1 remake official guidebook

And finally: I have two PS4s, and I'd love to sell one of them (but probably not both). I have the Final Fantasy Type-0 burgundy PS4, and the limited-to-1400-units laser-etched FFXIV PS4 available only in Japan.

Opened and tested but the accoutrements are all still sealed: FF Type-0 game, with FFXV demo version downloadable on Japanese PSN, still sealed. This one also has a cardboard sleeve around the outer box. $400 within the US.

The FFXIV one has a laser-etched logo in matte copper. This one I've been using semi-regularly, but I never opened the game's seal, and it also comes with a thank-you letter from the producers. Only 1400 of this console were ever made.

-----

Stuff I'm interested in buying:

* Assassin's Creed Remaster Collection for PS4
* Skyrim for either PS3 or PS4 - I've heard that the PS3 version runs terribly. I just want to give the game a try so cheaper is better, but if the PS3 problems haven't been fixed then I probably prefer the PS4.

Anyone who can beat the used prices on Amazon, you've got a deal! And as you see above, I'm very amenable to a trade!

WTS or WTT:
Retrode 2 and Dolphin Bar Non Seperatable Emulation Lot:
Retrode 2: Working, Used in Box with cable and instruction sheet.
Dolphin Bar: Working, No Box, No Stand, No Firmware CD, cable already attached, and includes functions/operation booklet. Firmware can be downloaded here.
retrode.org
Mayflash Dolphin Bar
pHVMOlCl.jpg
= $40 including shipping
Prices negotiable, no international sales, US only, Paypal only.

Wanted Trade List
Steam Controller
Steam Gift Cards
Steam Keys. Here is my Steam Wishlist

Ludono

For those in Germany (or EU I guess)

EVGA GTX 670 FTW 80,00
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600mHz (Blue) 45,00
Intel Core i5 2500K + Motherboard 100,00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8,4 Inch + Bluetooth Keyboard 200,00
Playstation 4 Controller (Black) 45,00
HTC One M7 32GB Blue 80,00

Prices negotiable of course, buy all the parts together and I'll discount it. Just curious if anyone was looking to buy this stuff? :)

WTS
NES Classic Edition with extra controller. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not sure about price - make me an offer!

WTS
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
Garrus Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box). £10 - will ship worldwide, free of charge.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Free shipping worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Pokemon Y - £25
Super Mario 3D Land - £20

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £10
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £10
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £10

PS4 Games
Madden NFL 16 - £8 - SOLD
Wolfenstein: The New Order Occupied Edition - £10

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

Dunan

WTS

I got some Amazon credit to burn so if anyone needs some PSN, XBL, PS+ codes or whatever send me a PM and I'll knock a couple bucks off whatever the retail price on Amazon is.

I'll gladly pay 80% of whatever credit you have through PayPal. I'll probably be spending over $100 through Amazon over the next month or so.

I'll gladly pay 80% of whatever credit you have through PayPal. I'll probably be spending over $100 through Amazon over the next month or so.

Sorry I meant to say it's actually a giftcard balance so I can't actually sell the credit. I have to purchase items. I think digital codes for PSN, PS+, XBL go for 10% off here so if anyone needs that let me know.

nahlakhai

$100 Dell.com Gift Card - $90

I also have an extra $40 promotional money that I don't really need that I am willing to combine with the $100 gift card, however since its tied to my account, I would have to make the purchase for you. Combined, you would be getting $140 of credit for $125 cash. PM for mroe details.

Cosmo Black original 3DS - SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics:

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - SOLD

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - $20 shipped

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals.

Dunan

Sorry I meant to say it's actually a giftcard balance so I can't actually sell the credit. I have to purchase items. I think digital codes for PSN, PS+, XBL go for 10% off here so if anyone needs that let me know.

No problem! I might be in the market for PSN credit at 90% depending on the stuff I sell people; not sure yet. If you've already sold it all, no worries!

Koppai

SELLING
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 32gb Black Onyx T-Mobile US - $500 shipped Or best offer accepted!

Phone is in excellent condition with no damages to screen or body. Has had a screen protector and an Otterbox case on it the entire length of ownership. Includes the original box, charger, and earbuds(unopened).

Paypal Gift accepted. Phone is not unlocked and will only work on T Mobile.

Positive feedback. I can even send you the IMEI so you can check it out for yourself.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I am looking to buy a NEW 3DS XL with IPS screens. Even if just the top but would prefer both.

Don't want to do the lottery in-store. THANKS!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Merry Christmas, Gaffers!

Just for the record, I've done business with Duran the last two years, and have had exceptional transactions - I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business again.. Awesome little service you offer, man - I appreciate it.

As an aside... you know I always ask: Any Metal Gear Solid stuff hanging out in your loot?

Tansut

I'm selling a set of Xbone codes for Gears of War 1-3 and Judgement. Just wanting a few bucks and I figure they're worth the price of a sammich or something.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Disney Anywhere:
Guardians of the Galaxy - $7

Fox Digital:
The Grand Budapest Hotel - $5
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl - $3
X-Men: Apocalypse - $5
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Original Cut)

Ultraviolet:
Crimson Peak
John Wick
The Raid 2 - $5

I'll accept PayPal and I'm PB/PS!

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Almost everything I'm selling is either new or I only watched/played/read once.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Especially if you want to buy a lot of stuff. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $3 each
Killzone 2 $3

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $25
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
Breath Of Fire 3 strategy guide - $15
Breath Of Fire 4 strategy guide - $15
Final Fantasy 7 strategy guide - $15
Final Fantasy 8 strategy guide - $10
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $40
Final Fantasy 13 strategy guide - $5
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep strategy guide - $10
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Mass Effect 2 strategy guide - $5
The Last of Us: American Dreams - $5
Persona 4 Visual Data - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Breakfast At Tiffany’s Jigsaw Puzzle - $10
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10

Blurays - $3 each
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Big Fish
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
30 Minutes Or Less
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Kick Ass
Juno
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $15
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $10
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

Graphic novels, comic books, etc.
Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1-6 - $25
Scott Pilgrim hardcover notebook - $10
Watchmen by Alan Moore- $10
Ghost World by Daniel Clowes - $8
Ghost World: Special Edition by Daniel Clowes - $25
Spider-Man Pop-up book - $5
X-men Pop-up book - $5
Spider-Man Marvel Encyclopedia - $5
Persepolis 1 & 2 by Marjane Satrapi - $20
Chicken With Plums by Marjane Satrapi - $15
Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi - $5
Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy by Tim Burton - $10
Big Book Of Hell by Matt Groening- $5
The Trial of Colonel Sweeto and Other Stories(Perry Bible Fellowship) - $15

Other books
Simpsons Episode Guides Big Ol’ Box -$15
South Park Episode Guide volumes 1 & 2 - $15
Grindhouse concept designs and art - $5
The Dark Knight Production Art and Script - $10
Bob Dylan Chronicles by Bob Dylan - $5
Let Us Compare Mythologies by Leonard Cohen - $15
I Am America(And So Can You) by Stephen Colbert - $5
America(Daily Show) - $5
America Teacher’s Edition(Daily Show) - $5
Earth(Daily Show) - $5
Attempting Normal by Marc Maron - $5
Bedwetter by Sarah Silverman - $5
Audrey Hepburn: International Covergirl by Scott Brizel - $15
Jim Morrison Scrapbook - $5
Lennon Legend - $5
Tupac Shakur Legacy - $40
Bob Dylan Scrapbook - $5
Bob Dylan Essential Interviews - $5
Dirty Blonde by Courtney love - $5
Elliott Smith by Autumn de Wilde - $5
Cobain Unseen by Charles R. Cross - $5
33 1/3 Pixies’ Doolittle - $5
33 1/3 Brian Eno’s Another Green World - $5
33 1/3 Nirvana’s In Utero - $5
33 1/3 David Bowie’s Low - $5
33 1/3 Guns N’ Roses’ Use Your Illusion - $5
Talking To Girls About Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield - $5
Love Is A Mixtape by Rob Sheffield - $5
Brief interviews With Hideous Men by David Foster Wallace - $5
The Broom of The System by David Foster Wallace - $5
An Incomplete Education - $5
I Hope You Are All Happy Now by Nick Zinner - $5
My Booky Wook by Russell Brand- $5
Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess - $5
2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke - $5
I Found This Funny by Judd Apatow- $5
Cracked: You Might Be A Zombie - $4
Cracked De-textbook - $8
Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max - $5
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max - $5

TI82

Banned
Want to sell or Trade:

Rock Band Rivals expansion (xbox one) digital code, also have the disk it's RB4 disk but with a digital code inside. Same price just pay shipping.

$20

Also have a new 3ds charizard faceplate, pic for example, up for trade

I would also be open to trading for Final Fantasy XV and I would pay extra of course, for a PS4 copy.

Pictures upon request, can't comment on disk quality since it's not opened as I just got it for the guitar lol

Otheradam

WTS

Watch Dogs 2 pc code from samsung promo $35

PS4
PENDING OUT PS4 system in great conditon with all cables, inserts, box and brand new updated controller $200 shipped
Titanfall 2 mint $32 shipped
Call of Duty Advance Warfare Legacy Edition new $55 shipped

XBOX One controller black, old style (no headphone jack) $30 shipped

Willing to trade for The Last Guardian

Invis

WTS:

Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement X1 codes - $7.

Xbox One 500GB - Comes with Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, and Destiny. All physical games. Comes with everything that came in the original box as well. Only thing to know is that the rumble motors from the controller do not work, so no vibration. Hit me up and we'll talk, I really need this gone. - $160 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space. As long as you cover full shipping, I'll let these go for very cheap.

Fire TV Stick (not the new one) - $27 shipped

Modded PS2 bundle - Fat PS2 + Network Adapter + Maxtor 250GB IDE drive + FMCB memory card + 2 official PS2 controllers. - $90 shipped

A lot of Funko Pop Vinyls - Picture here. - PM me

WTB:

Cheap android phones - Looking for ANY phone that atleast has 1GB of RAM, quad-core processor, non-bloated battery, has working WiFi and supports no less than 4.4 KitKat. Not looking to spend more than $20 max per phone. Has to have the wall charger as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom