• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunohara

For sale:

I ship from Canada, but the prices are in US just to make it easier for most people here. Shipping is NOT included. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Have any questions, just PM me.

First up, a Madcatz Super Street Fighter 4 TE S Chun Li limited edition fight stick for Xbox 360 and PC. Comes with everything. I only used it maybe twice ever. All original parts. To view more pictures, please go here. Asking $250.

APcyIesl.jpg

Halo Reach Collectors Edition. Comes with everything. DLC code has been used. To see more pictures, please go here. Asking $20.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
WTS

$10
Jason Bourne - 4K UHD digital code
This code must be redeemed on FandangoNow which can be linked to your UV account so you can watch it on Vudu or other linked services.

$13 - SOLD
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero digital code for PS Vita

asdad123

I have some Verizon phones for sale (they are originally Verizon but are unlocked for GSM sims). Both are brand new.

Moto Z Droid Edition 32gb Black with JBL speaker mod. Only opened to activate and remove SIM card. - $375 shipped within the US.

Google Pixel 32gb Black. Only opened to activate and remove SIM card. - $590 shipped within the US.

I would be looking for an iPhone 7 that works with Verizon as a trade for either of them.

Discounts will be given for local pickup in North Jersey. PM for photos.

mdsfx

Boss★Moogle;226375161 said:
Due to a series of unfortunate events I will find myself homeless at the end of the month and so I must get rid of pretty much everything I own so I can eat and survive somehow....
*Snip*
If by some chance you can help me out by buying something, please know that it's very much appreciated. Happy Holidays.

Are you being completely serious about not having a home??

Boss Mog

Are you being completely serious about not having a home??

Yeah, that's not something I would be joking about. I definitely have to leave town as I don't know anybody here. I have a family friend who lives in New York who offered to let me stay with her for a week or two until I can figure out my next move. I may very well have to leave the country though.

EDIT: Boss Moogle I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive and motivated to get myself out of this

Coda

WTS

Trusted Seller and buyer!
SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Items up for sale: (please PM me if you are interested, all prices include shipping costs and are negotiable, shipping only within the US). I accept Paypal for payment, usually via the Friends and Family option.

White Playstation 4 (PS4) Destiny Console CUH-115A Asking $250 shipped.
-Console itself in great condition (has a tiny black mark on top of the console, please view pic)
-Controller has some joystick degradation on left joystick but otherwise the controller is in great shape and functions fine, probably could use some joystick grips and you'll be good
-Comes with console itself, original box and papers, power cable, HDMI cord, white Dualshock4 and micro USB cable
-Console is all factory stock parts, including the 500 GB hard drive
-Console has been wiped and factory reset for new user

More images:
http://i.imgur.com/ukBwARg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QUE8J6W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ejOX9aY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qKVqQ0B.jpg

Playstation 4 HDD Bay Cover - Sengoku Musou Gracia & Naotora (White) Asking $35

Closer image:
http://i.imgur.com/v7NOqg4.jpg

Wii U Pro Controller White (with joystick grips) Asking $30
-Comes with charging cable

Gunnar Haus (Tortoise Frame Color/Amber Lens) Gaming Glasses MSRP $99.00 Asking $65
Product Page: https://gunnar.com/product/haus/
-Lightly used only a couple times. In great condition, comes with glasses themselves, original inserts, stickers, glasses sleeve and original box.

More images:
http://i.imgur.com/Uwjsy7F.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1CWd2Fa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Wrk7cXd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SUiYo3c.jpg

Casio GA120-1A G-Shock Watch Color: Black (NEW) Asking $40
Product Page: http://archive.casio.com/products/archive/Watches/G-Shock/GA120-1A/

More images:
http://i.imgur.com/Tj2NUL6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ODK0B6d.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Boss★Moogle;226375161 said:
Due to a series of unfortunate events I will find myself homeless at the end of the month and so I must get rid of pretty much everything I own so I can eat and survive somehow..

Hope everything works out for you! MIght be interested in some games, but could you post some pictures?

WTS - I am available at SoCal for local pick up

Dell XPS 15 9550 16GB RAM 512GB SSD GTX 960M
$1000 + shipping cost

MacBook Pro 13 Late 2016 Space Gray $1499 model
$1250 + shipping cost

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones
$250 + shipping cost

WTS

Humble GameMaker Bundle Highest Tier - $15

Includes

SOLD

BraXzy

WTS:

Digital codes Xbox 360: £4 / $5 for the lot

Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement

SOLD

Dishonored 2 - PS4 Boxed - NO SLEEVE (But otherwise brand new)

£18 shipped (UK Only)

PENDING SALE

EA Access - 1 Month (Xbox One)

£2 / $3

Fifa 17 - Xbox One - Digital Game Download

£24 / $30

Xbox-one-Fifa-17-digital-download-code.jpg

Halo 5: Guardians - Xbox One - Deluxe Limited Edition - Digital Game Download

Includes: The game, Warzone REQ Bundle, animated 'Fall of Reach' series, 14 Day XBL trial.

£16 / $20

SNdei7f.png
All prices are for PP F&F. PM me :)

Delt31

if anyone has a predorder code they're not using for oculus touch (VR Sports or the magic game), PM me as I want to buy

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WTS Uncharted 4 - Brand new from a PS4 slim bundle. Says not for resale on the back of the case. The disc was loose and I opened it to put it back in place, have no intention of ever playing the game.

Looking for $30 shipped via priority mail. US only.

WTS:

World of Final Fantasy LE (sealed) - $60 shipped
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth (sealed) - $20 shipped

Bayonetta 2 (sealed) - $16 shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles X (sealed) - $25 shipped

BHK3

Banned
WTB
PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English, PS4)
Caladrius Blaze (English, PS4)
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One
Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack($2)
Final Fantasy XV Masamune Sword Day One DLC(x2) ($2)

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB
-Moto 360 Sport (2nd gen), preferably white. A regular Moto 360 would be cool if the price is crazy cheap. I'm interested in trying out smartwatches but I don't want to go all in on something that expensive.
-Recent model streaming stick, i.e. Roku or Fire Stick.

milenko79

Neo Member
I have a code for Watch Dogs 2 PC through redeem.nvidia.com from a purchase of a 1070.

Looking for $22.50 PayPal
I'm in the US if that matters.

Also have a Watch Dogs 2 code from the Samsung SSD promo, redeemed at watchdogs.com/Samsung

$22.50 PayPal

If this post is still here, it's available.

Pm sent.

nicjac

WTS

Amazon Spain voucher worth 120.00€ - 110,00€

It was given to me as a prize but I can't easily use it as I am based in the UK.

Looking for Xbox One digital games: Forza Horizon 3, Ori, Rare Replay, Gears of War 4, Titanfall 2 or Final Fantasy XV.

I have a Battlefield 1 Xbox One code for trade or selling.

Apple Watch 42mm gen 1 aluminum sport edition, comes with 4 official Apple bands. Silver milanese loop, white sports band, midnight blue sports band and a Light Pink/Midnight Blue woven nylon band. Comes with two charging cables and a nightstand dock. The watch is in geat condition, no dents or marks, except for normal wear and tear on the screen. A few small watch cases are included. Apple care is included until May of 2017. Asking for $175 shipped.

B&O A2 bluetooth speaker champagne, complete with accessories and box. One of the clips for the grill is chipped but doesn't affect the speaker itself. Great condition. $150

DarKshodaN

WTB:

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Steam key

Just send me a pm with a price you want for it, i think we can work something out

paying with paypal f&f

WTS - A bunch of old video games, consoles, and peripherals of which I was the original owner for most of them. The games/equipment are all working as of last time I tested them (~2 months ago), but, I didn't think to check if all the batteries are still functional for the games, so I cannot guarantee that the batteries aren't in need of replacement. Most of the games are in good physical shape but a few have stickers (Blockbuster-type of stickers). I can provide photos for absolutely anything you'd like to see, so please let me know.

Prices are negotiable depending on what you're buying and where we need to ship things. I have good reviews in the B/S/T thread and have been on GAF for about 10 years, so I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you're happy if you're purchasing anything from me.

Willing to offer a substantial discount to anyone that wants to purchase the entire lot or large chunks of it. Mainly looking to ship within the USA only, but will consider international depending on the price and your location. All games are NTSC region. Many of the N64 games have their manuals included.

GameCube
Super Smash Bros Melee - $50
GameBoy Player with disc - $70

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $15

N64
Ocarina of Time (Gold cart) - $30
GoldenEye - $20
Snowboard Kids 2 (has stickers on it) - $25
Diddy Kong Racing - $15
Mario Tennis - $12
Mario 64 - $25
MarioKart 64 - $45
Bomberman 64 - $20
Super Smash Bros - $50
N64 Gameshark v2 - $10
N64 Console (Black) - $50
N64 controller (3rd party) - $12

NES
Guerilla War - $10
Maniac Mansion - $20

SEGA Genesis
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure - $20
Sonic Spinball - $6
ToeJam & Earl (w/ box + manual) - $30
3-button controller - $10
6-button controller - $20

GameBoy
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - $20
Kirby's Pinball - $8
MegaMan V (w/ manual) - $100

SNES
SNES Controllers - $15/ea

I also have a Roku 2 HD for sale for $20

So Indie Gala has a sale on Disney games, if you happen to be in a region where Disney games are available on the site. They have some Disney Infinity 3.0 DLC on sale, and I'd like to get one of them, whichever is cheapest, from someone that is able to buy it. The thing is that I can currently only afford to pay with Steam wallet funds. The cost of the DLC should be a little over $5, and I'd be willing to pay $7.50 in Steam wallet funds for one.

arigato

WTB a Windows 7 laptop with a SSD, any retro vídeo games/consoles (I am collecting them and not a reseller).
I am mainly searching for any of the PS1 Crash Bandicoots, Spyro PS1, Shenmue 1/2, Rayman 2 Dreamcast, Klonoa 2, Odin Sphere PS2, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, and Resident Evil 4 GCN.

Karish

Selling iPad Mini 4 Space Grey 16gb w/ Navy Smart cover - $250 shipped

In great shape.

107698d1464892903t-ipad-mini-4-cellular-wifi-128gb-space-grey-img_0019.jpg

Selling V-Moda Crossfade Wireless - $150
Comes with everything it came with besides the box.

feature.jpg

Selling Razer Core - $300 PICKUP ONLY IN LOS ANGELES

q:80

I don't really know where to go to find out any info on this so I'll just ask here to see if anyone can give some advice...

I have a few of those Club Nintendo Poster Sets from a few years ago that they had for regular purchase or Platinum users (5 sets with 3 each & I have the Zelda error poster that had some outlining problems so they had to mail people a fixed version...I have the fixed and error version)

So that would be 16 posters in total...does anyone have any idea what I could or should ask for all of those together?

AkumaNiko

I have one last copy of FFXV for the PS4 . Asking $43 shipped and its sealed.

Also have a used copy of Sword Art Online HR for PS4 $40

Would anyone be interested in a New 3ds xl on 9.2?
$275 shipped for the unit, would also put A8LH + LumaCFW on it provide a 32gb MSD card

00909_3ecugF6byLa_600x450.jpg

Like new with box White Dr Dre Beats Solo 2's $100 shipped

w30lZhSl.jpg

Finally i have a GTX 1070 FE edition for sale w/ box. Asking $390 shipped.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them few quid cheaper than Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) PM offers

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Metal Gear Solid Rising Play Arts Kai Raiden Figure, still sealed £35.
PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £40

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.jpg

Can get more pics if wanted. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

WTB: Paper Mario Color Splash. I want to get in on best buys buy 1 get 1 40% off deal but i dont have any other wii U games to buy from it so if anyone needs a second game to use im willing to buy it off you.

Pm if interested

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+55 Seller, +18 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

scRXlWC.jpg
W2uk1Os.jpg

FJgPT0h.jpg

• PS4 500GB BLACK SYSTEM
    $175 (F/F) or $180.54 (G/S)
    - PS4 system with controller, HDMI cable, power cord, and USB cable for controller. It also comes with the tiny headset/headphones thing that comes with PS4s (unused). I found it after I took the photo and boxed everything up and didn't want to unbox it all again just to add that to the photo. System has minimal scratching on the shiny part of the system as these tend to do. Model CUH-1001A, so it's a launch system (date of manufacture is November 2013), but was purchased new in January 2014. The discs seem to go in and out slower than any other system I've ever had, but it's never actually NOT ejected a disc, so I don't know if that's just how the PS4 is or what. System is clean and has been formatted!

• DRAGON QUEST SLIME CONTROLLER (PS2)
    $65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
    - Brand new, still in box! Has price sticker remnants on front but, otherwise, perfect condition! It's cute and it's a controller too!

SELLING A BUNCH OF VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7)
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14)
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10)
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20)
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20)
6) Final Fantasy XI/Nvidia - black, XL ($15)
7) F-Zero GX - white, L ($25)
8) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13)
9) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15)
10) Resident Evil (Gamecube logo on sleeve) - black, XL ($35)
11) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35)
12) Resident Evil Zero - black, XL ($30)
13) Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - black, XL ($15)
14) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35)
15) Sonic Heroes - white, XL (SEALED) ($25)
16) Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - white, XL ($12)
17) Tecmo Bowl Kickoff - blue, L ($13)
18) Vampire the Masquerade - black, XL (SEALED) ($15)
19) Wii with Reggie on it - black, L (SEALED) ($20)
20) Worms (global worming) - grey, L ($20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom