• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakb9ta.png

Paypal only please

WTS

$20 PSN Card- $18
SOLD
Gold Soldier: 76 Funko Pop! Blizzcon Exclusive, includes priority shipping $23 Pending

Humble Codes

Hacknet $2

All codes below are buy one get one free
Dangerous Golf $1
Killing Floor + Community DLC packs $1
The Escapists + DLC $1
Western Press + DLC $1
The Mean Greens $1
Minion Masters $1

Danneee

All original, working carts:
Guru Logi Champ €37
King of Fighters EX2 Howling Blood €33
Doom 1 and 2 €60 for both
Dragonball Advanced Adventure €37
Steel Empire €20
Racing Gears Advanced €20

Or €160 for all of them.

€6 shipping per game. Payment via PayPal.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4 (XONE,PAL) CE-New for 175$
Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4 (PS4,PAL)-New -20$
[Also Have The Last Guardian(NSTC)+(/in)CE Steelbook that I can combine with the Naruto CE for an extra 45$ or
the Regular Naruto copy for 60$]
The King of Fighters XIII:Deluxe Edition PS3 PAL(UK) Contains:Game,Poster,Reversible Cover and Art CD 35$
Knights Contract PS3 PAL(UK) 18$
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND PS3 PAL(UK) 13$

Also open to cannibalizing the CE so PM me an offer if you are interested in a particular item

I also have a Macdonald Pikachu Toy I can throw in with the Naruto games that comes with a Pokemon trading card.

EDIT: Got of bunch of crap in this old Photos a lot of them are just taking up space at my old place by this point:
I think I have most of the toys in this photo in the original Mac Packaging and also some more and the aforementioned Pikachu (1=6.5$/2=11$)

Edit:Going by Ebay Prices I see a lot of the items aren't actually worth the shipping cost, so Ill just make a list when I get the chance with shipping prices to the U,S included.

SamNW

Would any Gaffer be willing to let me use their BestBuy GCU to stack 20% off with the BOGO 40% off on 3DS game. I have a good amount of positive feedback. Just let me know!

I'm looking to get a holiday gift - if anybody has a basic kindle reader with box for less than MSRP, PM me! I'd also go for a paperwhite version but those are a little out of budget for this gift. Thanks!

White_sox

WTB: PS4.

looking for bare bones package with just system and controller. Willing to pay $150 OBO.

Please PM if you have one for sale.

Esque7

Selling

3 sets of Club Nintendo Posters. I've never used them myself, have just been in their tubes they were shipped in. The history of Mario poster has some creases on it but the rest are in great shape. PM if interested. Will take best offer and can negotiate if you want all 3 sets.

1. Zelda 25th Anniversary 3-Poster set
zelda_skyward_sword_posters_big_1.jpg

2. Zelda 3-Poster set: TP, History of Link, PH
zelda_poster_1.jpg

3. Mario 3-Poster set
1.jpg

WTT:

XBO Battlefield 1 digital code, I'm in the US and it came as part of the XBOX One bundle so I'm not sure if its NA only

Looking for
Gears of War 4 digital code but I'm willing to consider other game trades

Want to Sell

22 DS games. I do want to try to sell all in one bundle for $140 shipped. Please PM me offers.
DSi XL handheld sold. I will sell the Complete In Box games for $100 shipped. The Cartridge only games for $80 shipped.

I have participated in B/S/T threads since 2012. I am a Gold Buyer but I have sold some things without any problems.
fbiAcl0.png

I have 7 games Complete in Box (Click a title to see a picture of the game)Shipping costs $4.50 per order:

I have 16 cartridge only games (I can post pictures of individual games upon request)Shipping cost $3.00 per order:
Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars DC $10.00
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol $7.50
Contact $12.50
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime $15.00
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero $7.50
From The Abyss $7.50
Kingdom Hearts 359/2 Days $10.00
Lunar Knights $10.00
Metroid Prime Hunters $10.00
Moon $10.00
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits $5.00
Okami Den $12.50
Phoenix Wright - Justice For All $10.00
Resident Evil Deadly Silence $15.00
Retro Game Challenge $15.00
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $7.50
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble $10.00
Yoshi's Island DS $7.50
Zelda Phantom Hourglass $12.50

Free with purchase one per person:
WarioWare DIY
The Legendary Starfy
Puzzle Quest Galactrix
Orcs & Elves
Lux-Pain

Selling some Humble Bundle Steam keys
FS:
Minion Masters - $1
Hacknet - $3
The Escapist + DLC - $3

Two games for $3.50.

Also selling a Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB w/ Boost for around $130 shipped obo. Below is not my picture the card is currently in my PC I can take more pictures later upon request but here is a picture of the box.

SLEIhbg.png

Selling UV Codes for the following:

Lego Justice League: Gotham City Breakout (HD)- $1.25
This is the End (Not HD) - $.25
Creed (HD) - $3
Warcraft (HD) - $3
Batman v Superman (HD) - $2

Prefer Amazon Gift Card for payment

Madao

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition.
the unit has A9LH + Luma CFW installed in it. it also comes with a 9.2 firmware backup inside the SD Card in case you want that firmware instead of the latest one.
a charger is included too but it's not pictured since i have it stored somewhere.
the unit was only opened to install CFW on it. it hasn't been used to play any games yet.

price is $280 shipped. i accept Paypal.

lHt1yipl.jpg

Hey guys, I goofed and bought the two Witcher 3 expansions on Amazon. Turns out the provided codes are for GOG and not Steam. Seeing as I bought the base game there I'd like to try to recoup my costs as much as I can.

Selling both The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine [Online Game Code] and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone [Online Game Code] for $20. Again, these are for GOG, don't make the same mistake that I did. PayPal preferred.

Sold! Thanks!

Hey guys, I goofed and bought the two Witcher 3 expansions on Amazon. Turns out the provided codes are for GOG and not Steam. Seeing as I bought the base game there I'd like to try to recoup my costs as much as I can.

Selling both The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine [Online Game Code] and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone [Online Game Code] for $20. Again, these are for GOG, don't make the same mistake that I did. PayPal preferred.

you can always try to use the official exchange site to try and get versions you can use on Steam

http://thewitcher.com/en/exchange

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Steam keys:
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Fran Bow - $2
Minion Masters - $2
Random Access Murder - $1
Sheltered - $2
The Last Remnant - $1
Tomb Raider I, II, III - $1
Western Press with Mk Cans II Character DLC - SOLD

Digital movie codes:
Zootopia - $5
X-Men: Apocalypse - $5
Coraline - $3
Paranorman - $3
The Boxtrolls - $3

WTS:

Any gift-able Steam game(s) up to the value of £35 for £20 via PayPal friends and family.

PM if interested.

p.s - that's pounds sterling not dollars, although equivalent currency is doable too (approx $45 worth of games for ~$25**)!

**UK Steam store prices may differ to your locality (lol brexit etc)

Blues1990

WTT

I have a couple of $20 dollar STEAM Gift Cards, but I have no use for them & would like to trade them for a couple of Battle.net balance gift cards of equal value, what with the Overwatch Christmas event coming up.

PM me if interested.

ShadyK54

WTS

Game Codes
Gears of War 1-3 & Judgment codes (X1) - SOLD

Digital Movie Codes
The Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season - $5
The Flash: The Complete Second Season - $5
The Nice Guys - SOLD
[No longer available]
The Revenant - SOLD
Swiss Army Man - SOLD
Hail, Caesar! - SOLD
Straight Outta Compton - SOLD
The Shallows - SOLD

Taking Paypal. PM if interested.

John Wick

WTB

Dead Rising 4 Xbox One digital code
Dishonoured 2 PC digital code
Final Fantasy XV PS4 digital code
Watch Dogs 2 PC digital code

pwack

WTB:

I have a family member who is recently disabled, but can still game. He's missed out on the last 5-6 years of everything gaming-wise, I think. I'd love to get him either an Xbox 360 or a PS3 with a bundle of good games, hopefully in the $100-$125 range depending on what it comes with.

JeTmAn81

WTB:

I have a family member who is recently disabled, but can still game. He's missed out on the last 5-6 years of everything gaming-wise, I think. I'd love to get him either an Xbox 360 or a PS3 with a bundle of good games, hopefully in the $100-$125 range depending on what it comes with.

You might try a local pawn shop, they tend to have older systems for very cheap as well as a bunch of games. I remember getting a Wii for $30 once.

zewone

WTB:
Dragon's Dogma from Humble Bundle for cheap

WTS:

PS4
Rise of the Tomb Raider (new/sealed) - $30 shipped
Valkyria Chronicles Steelbook edition (new/sealed) - $30 shipped
Tearaway Unfolded - $9
Metro Redux - $9

3DS
Zelda: OoT 3D (Nintendo Select) - $11
SMT IV - $15
Fire Emblem Awakening (new/sealed) - $30
Persona Q Wild Cards Edition (new/sealed slight dent in corner of cardboard) - $40

PS3
Disgaea 3 (new/sealed/black label) - $15

Zone of the Enders HD - $8
Persona 4 Arena - $8
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $9
Halo 4 - $5
Catherine - $10

Vita
Lumines Electronic Symphony (new/sealed) - $11
Assassin's Creed Liberation (cart only, came like that in Vita bundle) - $5

Misc.
Google Home. Opened once. - $80 shipped. Includes 6 month free trial of Google Play Music / YouTube Red

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees --- Feel free to PM offers on multiple items

NES
Battle of Olympus - $10
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - $40
Dragon Warrior - $6
Dragon Warrior 4 - $70
Startropics 2: Zoda's Revenge - $8
Tecmo Bowl - $12
Tiger Heli - $5
Controllers - $4 for both (A and B buttons are very mushy, seeing if anyone wants these for essentially the shipping cost before I trash them)

SNES
Actraiser 2 - $28
Illusion of Gaia - $20
Killer Instinct - $10
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally - $7
Rockman X - $18 SALE PENDING
Rockman X2 - $20 SALE PENDING
Rockman X3 - $28 SALE PENDING
Super Mario All-Stars - $25
Super R-Type - $10

N64
Mario Kart 64 - $31
Blast Corps - $7
Controllers - $15 each

Wii/Wii U
Super Mario Maker (includes box and book) - $32
Xenoblade Chronicles - $44

GB & GBA boxes - $22 for all 3
Zelda - box only (no game)
FF4 - box only (no game)
FFL2 - everything but the game (click for pic)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am trying to make some quick cash, so I'm going to let a few of these things go. PM me if you're interested.

E.V.O. - The Search For Eden (SNES, Cart Only) - $160/shipped
Harvest Moon (SNES, Cart Only) - $160/shipped
Hagane (SFC, Cart Only) - $60/shipped
Dragon Force (Saturn, CIB, includes RAM cart with the sticker applied) - $160/shipped
Baten Kaitos & Baten Kaitos Origins (Gamecube, CIB) - $65/shipped for the pair
Suikoden II (PSX, CIB) - $105/shipped
Alundra (PSX, Sealed, but with some imperfections in the wrapper) - $105/shipped

RkOwnage

Metal Gear Solid IV: Limited Edition - Playstation 3 Everything included. Some wear and tear. Has an alternate cover I printed a while ago, with the original cover underneath. $15
oWS7Fkpm.jpg
XWfhunWm.jpg

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - Expansion pack Includes everything, unused DLC code as well as Gwent Cards $15
qV9w8dLm.jpg
X2UgAGpm.jpg

3psL8SNm.jpg
qdoB0v8m.jpg

Gamecube Controller Adapter for Wii U
Unopened - $10
cxebbzBm.jpg

Samsung Tab Pro S 128gb - Black - Barely used, in new condition, with a fresh copy of Windows 10 installed, also comes with Keyboard case/cover and the USB-C charger. $450
WhzqLqYm.jpg
1NX0vh9m.jpg
WPdb068m.jpg

Paypal only, in US48

Selling:

$175 Gamestop Gift Card code for $163 PayPal F&F

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $14 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $13 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $32 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $65 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $27 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $19 shipped

Buying

Animal Crossing Amiibo Card packs

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Buyer Feedback:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Seller Feedback: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

tigerin

For sale:

PSN plus 1 year subscription- $45 paypal

580002b3.jpg

Code will be send to you once payment has been accepted. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom