• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

kuYuri

madmaxx350 said:
I asked this earlier and nobody replied, I guess i'll do it again.

What's the counter to recon/ recon pro? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

There is none as far as I know.

Added

Gamertag & callofduty.com Username
1. CommonSense43, ProtoCents
2. backflip10019, backflip10019
3. Matts Legacy, Matts Legacy
4. jgminto, jgminto
5.DreamVsPS2/DreamVsPS2
6. Strider2K99, Strider2K99
7. The Japanator, The Japanator
8. cameltoe, cameltoe
9. Noriega, xGeneral Ice
10. Newmanizor56, Testoftide
11. Elev8ion, Elev8ion
12. Dance Inferno, ilnadmy
13. AlienShogun, AlienShogun
14. Marksman82, Jrmint
15. mek1117, Casemarqui
16. ASSauLTxMasTER, ASSAULTXMASTER

DRE Fei

Once people find out that shooting down air support counts towards you killstreak, air support will not be much of a factor in this game. Sorry killwhores, you'll have to get those kills with your gun.

Mr.Fresh

Anyone know how the PS3 version is this time around or no? I always say im not getting the next call of duty and i always end up at the store the 1st week its out smh.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Any New Yorkers here might know where I can get an early copy?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Ace_235 said:
Anyone know how the PS3 version is this time around or no? I always say im not getting the next call of duty and i always end up at the store the 1st week its out smh.

Seems fine so far. I've not noticing any frame rate drops or anything yet. Hit detection seems fine.

Ace_235 said:
mw2 was fine on ps3, this is mostly the same, so should be fine. Shouldn't be another black ops.

I like how El Pres killed all the PS3 vs Xbox bullshit because that was dying and becoming less interesting "war" and now trolls the new popular fanboy war.

Jrmint

ASSauLTxMasTER said:
Added

Gamertag & callofduty.com Username
1. CommonSense43, ProtoCents
2. backflip10019, backflip10019
3. Matts Legacy, Matts Legacy
4. jgminto, jgminto
5.DreamVsPS2/DreamVsPS2
6. Strider2K99, Strider2K99
7. The Japanator, The Japanator
8. cameltoe, cameltoe
9. Noriega, xGeneral Ice
10. Newmanizor56, Testoftide
11. Elev8ion, Elev8ion
12. Dance Inferno, ilnadmy
13. AlienShogun, AlienShogun
14. Marksman82, Jrmint
15. mek1117, Casemarqui
16. ASSauLTxMasTER, ASSAULTXMASTER
So how is this clan going to work? Will someone be inviting everyone to the clan once the game launches?

Voltron64 said:
Does anyone know a place in L.A. that's selling the game today?

I've heard that Game Play on Venice tends to break street date, but I don't know if they have MW3. Might want to get better info before checking if that's a long way from you.

lowemark

aristotle said:
GAF | PSN
Global: MW3NeoGAF
TacticalFox88 | NightBlade88
Kyoufu | Kyoufu
aristotle | xinoart
Radec | xtheEnemy
Xater | Xater
madmaxx350 | madmaxx350
The Last Wizard | Nighthawk17
SarcasticD | DMasta718
Audίoboxer | Audioboxer
MercuryLS | MLS3
Marda | Faeirea
hey, I would like to join the clan.

PSN: lowemark

I don't think that I'll be able to play every day, hope it's still ok..

legacyzero

Banned
I dont understand why the people are yelling to have stats reset. I mean seriously, how many have the game now, compared to how many millions will be playing come tuesday. The people who are playing now will be few and far between, wont they?

Great, the mom and pop shop I was suppose to get mw3 from is now saying they won't receive it till Monday! Oh well. Anyone know of any shops in SoCal/la area selling it early (pm)?

The_Monk

That MW3 menu just reminded me, I hope I'm not having any Nat Problems.

Because there was a time when my Nat went from Open to Moderate every now and then. Hope nothing like that happens again.

The_Monk

Guys a quick side question: I'm going to get some Headphones. They are going to be free because I have some credit from a very small local store to use and they are the only good ones available.

It's the TRITTON AX720 (they had something similar named PRO but are sold out).

How good are they for playing these types of games? And how easy it is to setup on PS3 + adjusting and change the options in the PS3 sound definitions etc?

Badass live-action trailer
lol.gif
Glad they went with something light-hearted.

Teknoman

Might as well ask before things start rolling with MP at launch:

Aiming down the sights is best with everything except shotguns,handguns, and explosive weapons? Also what about SMGs?

Top Bottom