• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

snack

This kid's such a smack talker. Holy shit!

Apparently this is him, on the left.

SANFORD_GAMER-512x288.jpg

aristotle said:
GAF | PSN
Global: MW3NeoGAF
TacticalFox88 | NightBlade88
Kyoufu | Kyoufu
aristotle | xinoart
Radec | xtheEnemy
Xater | Xater
madmaxx350 | madmaxx350
The Last Wizard | Nighthawk17
Angry Fork | napkin

I'll add you to the list :)
Me too please-MDavis360 is my PSN Name

The_Monk

The_Monk said:
Guys a quick side question: I'm going to get some Headphones. They are going to be free because I have some credit from a very small local store to use and they are the only good ones available.

It's the TRITTON AX720 (they had something similar named PRO but are sold out).

How good are they for playing these types of games? And how easy it is to setup on PS3 + adjusting and change the options in the PS3 sound definitions etc?

Can anyone give me just some lights with this, please? Because I'm clueless about all this.

Plus: I just realized that they used the same EXACT sound for the in-game chickens. Pre-order CANCELLED.

zlatko

Banned
The_Monk said:
Can anyone give me just some lights with this, please? Because I'm clueless about all this.

Plus: I just realized that they used the same EXACT sound for the in-game chickens. Pre-order CANCELLED.

Hmmm. Does the off-topic thread about "cans" cover this? I imagine they could shed some light on it for you.

The_Monk

zlatko said:
Hmmm. Does the off-topic thread about "cans" cover this? I imagine they could shed some light on it for you.

Thank you, I'll try to find the thread but I would assume that they would be for another type of headphones..

Teknoman

After doing some research, maybe i'm just salty about all the craziness that went down in MW2 MP. Seems like standard aiming mechanics apply here.

-Stranger-

Waiting for a reviews, not sure whether to buy this or not.
Haven't bought a COD game since the first Modern Warfare, and rented the others.

-Stranger- said:
Waiting for a reviews, not sure whether to buy this or not.
Haven't bought a COD game since the first Modern Warfare, and rented the others.

I hate beating this drum, but are you honestly expecting genuine critique of this game (hell, ANY game) from gaming journalists? This game will receive 9s and 10s regardless of how fucked up the MP has a chance of becoming.

zlatko

Banned
Jack Scofield said:
I hate beating this drum, but are you honestly expecting genuine critique of this game (hell, ANY game) from gaming journalists? This game will receive 9s and 10s regardless of how fucked up the MP has a chance of becoming.

It's true you have to take MP impressions with a grain of salt sometimes with reviews. They aren't ever any good at games, which is kind of sad that people who are mediocre at games at best are the people we have to look to for "advice" on if games are good or not.

Still reviews when taken a few at a time will help paint a solid enough picture of what you can expect for your hard earned dollars, and you can at least expect for them to hopefully tell you if a MP component is 100% broken/unplayable.

M.W.

Jack Scofield said:

Because it's a helluva game.

cameltoe said:
Elite still down? Tried to DL the app on the 360...said I needed like 4565487954 points to DL...

Same here, the game is not out officially so I assume that's why it gives the error message. Still a few days to go.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
RiotPelaaja said:
I dont see anyone playing online on the Xbox 360 right now, so maybe the took the servers down/reset?

If its like the PS3 there people online it just won't show them until launch.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Strider2K99 said:
And I remember someone complaining about the game not getting advertising like the Kobe Bryant Black Ops one, lolz.

I'll post the ones I can.

Recon pro: Paint enemies with recon
Slight of Hand: Get kills with sleight of hand
Extreme Conditioning: Sprint miles

Quickdraw: get kills within a few seconds of aiming down site
Blast Shield: Survive explosions
Hardline: Get killstreaks

Marksman: get kills while holding breath
Stalker: get kills while aiming down site
Sitrep: destroy enemy devices

jgminto

cuevas said:
Because game journalists don't give a fuck about shit like killstreak stacking or if perks maps are balanced.
Well to be fair they can't really tell that in the week or so they have the game. It's not until later that the imbalances of the game are identified.

legacyzero

Banned
mysticwhip said:
Can you still create your own emblems?
No. and it's actually a good thing. Got tired of seeing asses with thongs and pickles made to look like penises.

Seriously, why did they even put pickles in the emblem creator, they were just asking for that kind of shit.

harrytang

the people playing right now must be less than 1% of the total population. there will be plenty of level 1's playing midnight on monday. not worried.

Top Bottom