• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III | Review Thread

Predict The Final Opencritic/MetaCritic Scores for MWIII

• 30-39%

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • 40-49%

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • 50-59%

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 57 25.8%
  • 70-79%

Votes: 67 30.3%
  • 80-89%

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 95-99%

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

splattered

My god the amount of cheating in this game right now is insane... a bunch of guys i run with regularly played a rebirth island match yesterday and we got SLAUGHTERED by a single person... wiped the squad super fast. We all sat and watched this person play and they won the game in a quads match running solo with about 30 kills... perfect shots, camping windows when you'd never know someone was inside, perfect throwable hits in windows etc... we googled their name and it was a known blatant cheater that has been banned from Warzone before. Wtf why are they in the game again? I fucking hate cheaters.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
My god the amount of cheating in this game right now is insane... a bunch of guys i run with regularly played a rebirth island match yesterday and we got SLAUGHTERED by a single person... wiped the squad super fast. We all sat and watched this person play and they won the game in a quads match running solo with about 30 kills... perfect shots, camping windows when you'd never know someone was inside, perfect throwable hits in windows etc... we googled their name and it was a known blatant cheater that has been banned from Warzone before. Wtf why are they in the game again? I fucking hate cheaters.
Spent the day with the family back in Indiana as we got out before the next hurricane even though we are on the East Coast it might get hairy for us

But even talking to my long time cheating nephews, one is 15 and one is 20 they both still openly cheat because in theirs words "everyone else does"

Top Bottom