• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

Bacon

mcpuph.gif

Player of the Game:

Runningback Arian Foster lead the charge for the Texans, compiling 153 rushing yards and a TD.

Game Notes:

Ryan Fitzpatrick plays against his former team for the first time and faired "well."

He threw a touchdown and had a high completion percentage while throwing for under 100 yards.

He didn't need to do much to help his team win because the Bills didn't seem to want the ball the whole game, turning it over 4 times, all 4 interceptions from EJ Manuel.

The Texans only needed their offense to put the ball in the endzone 2 times, their defense did the rest.

Arian Foster broke off a big run of 82 yards.

Sammy Watkins continued his stellar rookie campaing, catching 7 balls for 113 yards and a a Touchdown, practically accounting for all of the Bills offense.

This looks like a game that could have been more competitive had the Bills held onto the ball.

sjtozt.gif

Player of the Game:

Reggie Wayne caught 7 balls for 88 yards and a score.

Game Notes:

This game was simmed, I ain't doing any notes on it!

miiilu.gif

Player of the Game:

Frank Gore carried the ball 26 times for 111 yards and a score. Impressively, he only had a long of 11 yards. Very consistent game.

Game Notes:

I believe this game was also simmed so I won't do notes for it. However if it was played and I'm an idiot just yell at me (and I still won't do notes).

ixbsps.gif

Player of the Game:

Jimmy Graham is the clear cut winner here. Trust me if I could give it to no one, I might have (sorry, my bias against both these teams might be a bit transparent during this recap). Graham had 8 catches for 111 yards and a Touchdown.

Game Notes:

Neither team deserved to win this one.

Brees somehow got away with throwing 14 interceptions. Sorry that was a typo, I meant 4 interceptions.

Pierre Thomas ran the ball 17 times for 48 yards. That was not a typo. My fat ass could have a better average than that out there.

The BOYS faired no better, Murray ran the ball 6 times for an abysmal 10 yards.

Dez Bryant caught a touchdown, Jimmy Graham caught a touchdown.

Shayne Graham kicked two field goals and Dan Bailey kicked one, like an idiot.

The end.

devbnq.gif

Player of the Game:

Rob Gronkowski ("Gronk") caught 7 balls and made the most out of them, going for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Game Notes:

The Patriots show no signs of slowing down, now at (4-0).

Shane Vereen had a strong outing, with 131 yards and 1 touchdown, showing that he can get it done without his counterpart Ridley (although Ridley is now coming back? Who can follow this nonsense.)

Jamaal Charles had a strong game, if you consider 8 yards and a touchdown to be a strong game. It was the lone touchdown the Chiefs had so I'm going to call it a strong game.

The Patriots Defense dominated, creating three turnovers and keeping the Chiefs offense to 133 total yards.

Joe Mays had maybe the best overall game for the Chiefs, with 10 tackles, similarly Derrick Johnson had a fine defensive outing with an interception and a sack (I'm really reaching for positives here Chiefs, sorry.)

That's all for me this week, folks, hope you enjoyed the recaps!

Good luck to everyone in week 5!

Bacon

Glad you enjoyed Ray, they are fun to put together when you try to add some personality to it. Everyone should give it a shot!

abrack08

KK the destroyer beat me. I quit. I'm out of the league. He won even if it didn't show it.

Good luck everyone.

You can quit the league if you want, that's fine, but not finishing your game with KK was kind of dick move. Now he's either gotta beat the CPU or hope his team wins a simmed game.

Not that you're likely to come back to the thread to see this since you just quit...

The guy that quit, what was his record?
I've already accepted the fact that I'm probably not getting 4 wins this season.
Sent the saints a friend request but I don't think he's been on lately.

The guy that quit, what was his record?
I've already accepted the fact that I'm probably not getting 4 wins this season.
Sent the saints a friend request but I don't think he's been on lately.

He was 3-1 before the loss. Hey I'm in another league right now that I'm 0-7 in. Losing happens. I've been down this road before and it's funny what a draft pick or two and free agency can do to a team. Every year it's usually different division winners because the lower tier players learn a lot and adjust quickly after each season as they add pieces to their team and go into multiple seasons in an online league. Just stay positive and learn from each game man. Save your scouting points till the final weeks of the regular season where you'll have a better idea of what you wanna really fix on your team.

hlhbk

He was 3-1 before the loss. Hey I'm in another league right now that I'm 0-7 in. Losing happens. I've been down this road before and it's funny what a draft pick or two and free agency can do to a team. Every year it's usually different division winners because the lower tier players learn a lot and adjust quickly after each season as they add pieces to their team and go into multiple seasons in an online league. Just stay positive and learn from each game man. Save your scouting points till the final weeks of the regular season where you'll have a better idea of what you wanna really fix on your team.

What if you need to fix everything? LOL

ShaneB

49ers: djblue89 - PSN: djblue_89, let me know when you want to get our game in. Tonight works for me if you're able.

Also, I quit my Madden 08 PC league because I got tired of losing, so I can understand the frustration at a point. I made it through 3 seasons though, so I did alright!

thomasbk

Yeah, my lights went off for a couple of minutes! Is there a conceed defeat or something like that? or do we have to play the whole game again?

thomasbk

Had to replay our game! ... too bad I did much better in the second one and had to restrain myself from trying to score the winning touchdown at the end! :p

Fixed1979

Sounds like you guys got it figured out, but just an FYI disconnects are covered in the OP.

Issues regarding disconnects

- If the two parties playing disconnect in the first half and are losing by less then 28 pts they are required to replay the game. If you're down by 28 pts or more the losing party will be put on auto and the other person will be able to play the CPU.
- If the game disconnects in the second half both parties are required to restart the game and are required to have the team that was up to be given the exact lead and then continue the game from there. Example: If the Rams are beating the Niners 49-38 in the third and it disconnects you're required to restart and give the team that was winning an 11 point lead by the end of the 1st Qtr and then continue to play the game from there.
- If the person is up by 21 points or more in the 4th quarter and a disconnect happens the losing party is required to put them self on auto and let the person leading at that time play the CPU

Although I don't completely follow how the last rule works, and that's the one that would have applied here.

Swan are you saying that in their case he should have restarted the game against a CPU opponent and accept whatever the result might happen to be in that game? Would suck to loose that game against the CPU...

Cigol

Cigol when we advance tonight I am available until 1 am eat tonight. Will you be available?
Just give me a message on groupme. I'm in GMT so it's 8pm here at the moment but like I say just message me when you can and we'll go from there.

Jarate

Banned
5JNq8e.gif

Vikings @ Packers

Player of the Game;

RB Andrew Hale might be the running back the Packers have looked for all year. with 31 carries for 159 and 3 touchdowns, Hale was the spark the Packers offense needed to get this close victory against their divisoon rivals

Interesting Notes;

The Packers had more rushing yards then passing yards for the first time this season

The Packers passing offense had less passing yards then the Vikings passing offense

The Vikings got helped mightily by an INT returned for a touchdown, but were bale to do things offensively against the pathetic Packers defense

Packers defense was helped immensely by the running attack, they led TOP by over 5 minutes

The Packer had 4 4th down conversions including a 4th and 20 conversion in the fin al drive of the game

Teddy Bridgewater had a very good game, with 174 passing yards and 2tds along with a qb rating of 114.8, he definitely showed he should be the starting QB for the Vikings

Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, and Randall Cobb combined for 2 catches in the game

The most catches by any player was 3 by Andrew Hale and Greg Jennings

The Packers had 7 pancakes

Clay Mathes had aa decent game, with a sack and 2 TFL, he was one of the few to stop AP

Adrian Peterson had 11 carries for 85 yards. Captain Munnerylyn's int returned for a TD gave the Vikings a huge momentum switch

RDraEm.gif

Bears @ Panthers

Player of the Game;

QB Jay Cutler threw for 3 tds and 215 in a dominating victory over the Panthers.

Interesting Notes;

The Bears score their first shutout oif the season, it seems like their defense is finally alive and kicking

The Bears defense only gave up 69 yards total (lol 69!)

The Panthers onl6y had 35 passing yards and 34 rushing yards

The Panthers only converted 1 3rd down

the Panthers TOP was only 8;39

Cam Newton was sacked 8 times in the game

Matt Forte also had another solid game with 21 carries for 103 yards and a TD

Brandon Marshall had 7 catches for 108 yards, he was the Go to target for the Bears

Greg Olsen had 6 catches for 76, he outgained his own team

Nobody else on the panthers had more then 1 catch

despite there being 11 different sacks in the game, no one had more then 1 sack

Luke Kuechly had 10 tackles again along with 2 TFL and 1 sack and an INT

Chris Conte had another interception. He's giving hope to all white people everywhere that you don't have to be useless if you are a white defensive back

Nobody attempted a field goal in the game

XS63XD.gif

Browns @ Titans

Player of the Game;

FS Michael Griffin 5 tackles and an amazing 4 interceptions in this dominating win against the Browns

Interesting Notes;

This game was ultimately much closer then the score gave it credit for

The Browns turned the ball over 6 times, which led to their demise

The Titans only outgained the Browns by 52 yards

The Browns only made 2 3rd down conversions

Jake Locker continues his pace for consideration for MVP. Locker had 254 yards and 3 tds for a QB rating of 142.8

Johnny Manziel had a rough game, throwing 5 interceptions in the game

Eddie Lacy had a game without a TD for the first time this season

Bishop Sankey had a decent game with 24 carries for 83 yards

Kendall Wright, not Justin Hunter was the main target for Locker, Wright had 106 yards on 5 catches and a TD

Miles Austin caught 1 pass for 60 yards and a TD

Khalid Wooten returned a fumble for a TD

Brett Kern had an average YPP of 57

U5RwAE.gif

Falcons @ Giants

Player of the Game;

QB Eli Manningwhile his 233 yards weren't the most dominating stat on Sunday, his 5 touchdowns in this massacre were. Manning's 5 touchdowns is tied for the most by a QB this season

Interesting Notes;

The Falcons woes continue, with only 132 offensive yards gained and 5 turnovers.

The Giants only had 330 yards despite scoring 49 points

The Falcons only managed 14 yards rushing

The Falcons were in the redzone 4 times and only came away with 7 points

Despite turning the ball over 5 times, Matt Ryan only threw 1 int

Rashad Jennings had 25 carries for 105 yards and 2 tds. He's become the go to back for the Giants

Steven Jackson had 8 carries for 14 yards

Victor Cruz had 5 catches for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns

There were no Pancakes in the game

Paul Soliai had the most tackles in the game with 7 including 3 TFL and a sack

Zack Bowman had 3 forced fumbles

The Falcons gave up 3 fumbles

idk how the Falcons gave up their last turnover. Madden stats only list 4, while the main stats list 5

Jarate

Banned
iTwtmh.gif

Texans @ Cowboys

Player of the Game;

WR Dez Bryant gave the cowboys exactly what they needed, a solid target that didn't rturn the ball over. Dez had 11 catches for 102 yards and a TD.

Interesting Notes;

This game was much more lopsided then the score gave it credit for

The Cowboys outgained the Texans by over 300 yards

The Texans only managed 96 yards of total offense. The Cowboys managed 407

The Texans had only 4 first downs

Tony Romo threw 4 costly INT's and almost lost the game for the Cowboys

The Texans only had 1 3rd down conversion

Tony Romo threw for 323 yards and 2 tds

Ryan Fitzpatrick could not capitalize, having a QB rating of only 22.7

Demarco Murray had 21 carries for 80 yards and a TD

4 players caught 6 different passes for the Texans

3 players on the Texans had 10+ tackles

Christian Ballard had 2 sacks in the game

The Texans scored both of their touchdowns on defensive scores

Garret graham had 1 catch for -2 yards

TGXDrU.gif

Bills @ Lions

Player of the Game;

Although I don't think they are real football players, K Nate Freese wins on account that he scored all his teams points.

Interesting Notes;

This game had only 15 points despite having over 400 yards of total offense combined by both teams

The Lions had 3 turnovers and still won despite not getting a turnover from the Bills

Both teams were fairly evenly matched

The Bills came away empty in one of their redzone trips

EJ Manuel had a decent game, with 201 yards and no ints, but did not lead his team to a TD

Josh Freeman had a rough first game throwing for 165 yards, 3 int's and 36.2 WB rating. when asked after the game why he struggled so much, he said quote "I had a glob of Taco Bell Nacho Cheese on my hand throughout the game. I wanted to keep it there so i could enjoy it later."

FB Jed Collins ffor the Lions looks like a country singer from the 70's

Calvin Johnson was once again the most dominant player on the field catching 8 passes for 108 yards.

Sammy Watkins continues his impressive rookie campaign, he had 6 catches for 75 yards

Ashlee Palmer had 6 tackles including 3 TFL

Stephon Gilmore had 2 int's, and he returned them for a total of -1 yards

Nate Freese and Dan Carpenter scored all of their teams points

The Lions did not punt

jedxRn.gif

Ravens @ Colts

Player of the Game;

SS Desmon Southward had a good game agains the hapless Ravens. He had 2 tackles, and int and 2 pass deflections and was in Flacco's mind all day

Interesting Notes;

We have our first rage quit of the year. The Ravens decided to have their OMG I HAVE THE DOWNS moment of the year, and apparently their team played so badly it led to their owner "cartridge blower" to ragequit the season. We will now brand him as a looser and harass mods until they change his tag to "I ragequit in a Neogaf Madden League despite my team having a winning record"

There were 8 total turnovers in the game, 5 of which came from the Ravens

The Ravens only managed 111 yards and only 16 rushing yards

The Ravens did not convert a 3rd down

The Ravens owner ragequit in the second half leading to a only 15 minutes being played

Andrew Luck had a decent game, with 178 yards passing and a TD, he needs to cut down on his turnovers

Joe Flacco had 103 yards passing and 4 ints. His qb rating was 14.1

The Ravens only ran the ball 3 times

Trent Richardson had a solid game but fumbled 2 times

Terrel Suggs had 2 sacks and was the leading tackler for the Ravens

god knows how many turnovers there would've been if they played the full game

It's really hard to do these stats when half the game needed to be played still, but still, it goes down as a W for the Colts

We will all have that moment where our team plays awfully for no reason. Make surte to eath at least 4 turduckens before playing to not recieve the wrath of madden, and if you lose 1 game, it's not that big of a deal. You will be upset, but come on guys, it's all for fun.

g5GIze.gif

Steelers @ Jaguars

Player of the Game;

RB Le'Veon Bell despite only carrying the ball 15 times, still managed an impressive 115 yards rushing and a TD

Interesting Notes;

This game was fairly innocuous, no one player really stood out in this game

The Steelers had a balanced offensive attack, having 147 yards passing and 114 yards rushing

The Steelers only converted 3 3rd down conversions, the Jaguars had 6

The Jaguars had a higher TOP then the Steelers

Ben Roethlisberger had a solid game, throwing for 147 yards and a TD. His qb rating was 99.4

Blake Bortles also had a decent game throwing for 123 yards. He had a qb rating of 75. Unfortunately, he fumbled twice for the the 2 lone turnovers

No one caught more the 48 yards in this game

both teams passed to 6 different receivers

Lawrence Timmons had 4 tackles including 2 TFL

The Steelers scored 2 fumble recoveries for TDs

There were only 2 punts in this game

ShaneB

49ers: djblue89 - PSN: djblue_89, let me know when you want to get our game in. Tonight works for me if you're able.

No response yet.. ? Why don't people check this thread. I'm so confused.

This goes to anyone who plays me, I barely turn on my ps4 for anything other than Madden, so if you're looking to play, just respond here or send a pm or whatever.

Cigol

No response yet.. ? Why don't people check this thread. I'm so confused.

This goes to anyone who plays me, I barely turn on my ps4 for anything other than Madden, so if you're looking to play, just respond here or send a pm or whatever.
You don't need to switch on your PS4, just download the PS4 app to your phone and you get all the messaging services as if it were text chat. I believe I've organised all my games via groupme chat or PSN on my phone, and whilst I think you can get email notifications about PM's on neogaf it's obviously not as convenient.

ShaneB

You don't need to switch on your PS4, just download the PS4 app to your phone and you get all the messaging services as if it were text chat. I believe I've organised all my games via groupme chat or PSN on my phone, and whilst I think you can get email notifications about PM's on neogaf it's obviously not as convenient.

The logic just baffles me though. I'd rather not deal with all that other stuff. If you can check your phone for those apps, you can check this thread on mobilegaf to set your match. *shrug* oh well.

abrack08

The logic just baffles me though. I'd rather not deal with all that other stuff. If you can check your phone for those apps, you can check this thread on mobilegaf to set your match. *shrug* oh well.

There are only 3 or 4 teams in the league who aren't in the groupme chat, and people are pretty much always talking about destiny, madden, or football. I wouldn't be surprised if a decent chunk of the league never even looks in this thread anymore and just assume whoever they're playing is in the chat. I know when you were playing the Pats, Big Boss kept trying to talk to you in the groupme because he didn't know you weren't there.

We have at least 4 different ways to communicate to set up times (This thread, GAF PMs, PSN messages, GroupMe). I don't think it's fair to try only one of those and then complain you aren't getting responses (That is assuming you haven't tried another way, if that's not the case, my bad). The same goes for your opponents, of course.

For DJBlue, you might have more luck messaging him on PSN, that's where I got ahold of him and we arranged our game

Jarate

Banned
HBqCXL.gif

Rams @ Eagles

Player of the Game;

RB Lesean McCoy was the domination player he was last year. He had 27 carries for 160 yards and 2 TD's in this dominating performance against a previously undefeated Rams team

Interesting Notes;

The Rams pass offense was absolutely dreaful today, only passing the ball for 93 yards

The Eagles dominated in the run, rushing for 173 yards total, they only passed for 102 yards total

BJ Daniels struggled for the first time this year. His 43.2 qb rating is by far the lowest, and his 2 int's is a season high. Maybe the young QB is playing back down to earth

Nick Foles did not have a good game, passing for only 116 yards and with a QB rating of 62

The Rams did not run nearly enough for their team. They had a decent YPC, but did not capitalize when down early

Only 6 completions were made by the Eagles

McCoy also had 2 catches for 55 yards, he was the leading reciever for the Eagles

Jared Cook had another solid game for the Rams, with 5 catches for 74 yards.

Brandon Graham had 2 sacks for the Eagles

The Eagles had 6 sacks against the Rams

The Rams had a net punting average of 22.8 yards

YKP5wH.gif

Buccaneers @ Saints

Player of the Game;

QB Drew Brees had a solid game for the Saints. He threw for 220 yards and had 3 touchdowns in the victory.

Interesting Notes;

The Saints led 27-6 in the 4th quarter and almost lost

The Buccaneers somehow outgained the Saints by 50 yards

The Buccaneers 3 turnovers were what led to the Saints victory

This game was simulated

Logan Thomas threw 3 interceptions but still had a decent game, he threw for 321 yards and 2 tds

Both RB's struggled against eachother

Vincent Jackson had a breakout game, he caught 8 passes for 140 yards

Jimmy Graham caught 9 passes for 83 yards and 2 scores

Cameron Jordan had 2 sacks in the game

Champ Bailey had 4 tackles and 2 interceptions for a team that cut him irl

this game was simulated so who cares

0nDlgw.gif

Cardinals @ Broncos

Player of the Game;

TE Julius Thomas had a monster game with 8 catches for 117 yards and a touchdown and was one of the reliable targets needed for the Broncos to win this game

Interesting Notes;

Before the 4th quarter, this game was tied

The Broncos outgained the Cardinals by 142 yarss

Both teams could not run the ball at all

The Broncos still won despite committing 3 turnovers

The Cardinals only had 1 3rd down conversion

Peyton Manning threw for 283 yards and 2 tds along with 2 ints

Carson Palmer had a really average game for the Cardinals when they needed him to be special

Nobody other then Montee Ball and Andre Ellington ran the ball

Demaryius Thomas caught 6 passes for 99 yards, continuing his great season

Andre Ellington had 3 catches for -2 yards

Calais Campbell had 6 tackles including 3 TFL and a sack

Jamar Chaney had 4 tackles with 3 TFL and a sack

AtIzFO.gif

Chiefs @ 49ers

Player of the Game;

QB Alex Smith was finally the weapon the Chiefs needed him to be, he threw 3 td's and 328 yards in this crushing victory against the 49ers

Interesting Notes;

This game was also simulated so who cares. Get your games in guys

The Chiefs had 488 yards of total offense

Colin Kaepernick struggled mightily throwing only 242 yards and 1 int in the game

Jamaal Charles had 21 carries for 144 yards and a TD

This game was simulated so who cares

Jarate

Banned
YVCRPb.gif

Jets @ Chargers

Player of the Game;

QB Matt Flynn has shown that he deserves to be the starter this year. He threw for 392 yards and 5 tds in this game of offensive prowess

Interesting Notes;

The Jets gained 483 yards of total offense

The Chargers did not convert a 3rd down the entire game

The Chargers won the TOP battle

Phillip Rivers played good for the first time this season. He threw for 209 yards and 3 tds. This might mean that the Chargers are on their way back

Chris Johnson had 11 carries for 99 yards including a TD

Eric Decker had 4 catches for 142 yards and 3 tds. The Caucasian Sensation had a strong game

Kenny Britt also had 5 catches for 152 yards and a TD

Antonio Gates had 8 catches for 80 yards and 2 tds

Both teams played like shit on defense

The Chargers punted 5 times

The Jets never punted

3R5yWU.gif

Bengals @ Patriots

Player of the Game;

HB Stevan Ridley had an absolute monster game. His 29 carries for 248 yards and 2 tds not only helped his team crush the Bengals, but also gave him the most dominant rushing performance of the season. This is despite playing 2 weeks for the Packers and then coming back to the Patriots on a trade

Interesting Notes;

The Patriots outgained the Bengals 271 yards

The Patriots totaled 425 yards despite only scoring 28 points

The Bengals only passed the ball for 82 yards

Andy Dalton had 66 passing yards and 1 pick, Jason Campbell had 32 passing yards and 2 picks for the Bengals

Brady only had to throw it for 163 yards and 2 tds in this game.

Giovanni Bernard ran 14 times for 53 yards. Rob Gronkowski had a dominant game catching the ball 6 timers for 120 yards and a td

Julian Edelman caught the ball 2 times for 6 yards and a td

Jermaine Gresham caught the ball 5 times for 91 times

Positions other then TE only caught the ball 7 times, TE's had 12 total catches

No Bengals WR caught a pass

Jerod Mayo had 5 tackles and an INT

Qcte0F.gif

Seahawks @ Redskins

Player of the Game;

RB Marshawn Lynch, it was tough to pick a POTG this week because absolutely no one had a standout performance, but, Lynch scored the only TD for the Seahawks and also had 86 yards rushing

Interesting Notes;

This game featured 2 of the b est rushing teams in the league, the Seahawks though, outgained the Redskins on the ground by 62 yards

The Seahawks won despite only converting 2 3rd downs

Both QBs had rough games having QB rating below 65

No receiver caught more then 42 yards

Andre Roberts had 4 catches for 42 yards and a TD giving him the most catches and the most yards for any player

Despite the low scoring game there was only 1 sack

Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor had 1 int each

hlhbk

Cigol (Chargers) and myself (Raiders) just played our week's matchup Raiders 38 Chargers 6. I finally got had things go my way. That being said Kudos to Cigol as he kept on fighting and never gave up!

Jarate

Banned
Power Rankings

1 Patriots - The Patriots have been dominant in every single one of their games. We all knew that the Pats would be a machine offensively, but no one foresaw their defense, which has only given up 25 points in 5 weeks

2 Broncos - The Broncos looked locked in after a tough win against the Cardinals. Their offense has been a little slow at times, but their defense has played excellent all year

3 Bears - The Bears went from a team that people wondered why they were 3-0 to a team that has absolutely crushed its last 2 opponents. The Bears are the team to beat in the NFC right now

4 Saints - The Saints offense hasn't been there all year, but their defense has played beyond expectations. The Saints need to step up their offensive game to show they are the best team in the NFC

5 Steelers - The Steelers offense has been on ll cylinders, and this team might be the most dangerous team in the AFC. Watch out for this team going tdown the stretch

6 Cardinals - Despite losing this week, the Cardinals are still one of the premier teams in the NFC. The Cardinals offense layed an egg against the broncos though, hopefully this wont be a sign of things to come

7 Packers - The Packers won their game despite losing Aaron Rodgers for 5 weeks, but struggled mightily against the Vikings. Their team might have found a new offensive weapon in Andrew Hale though

8 Rams - The Rams have hit their first skid of the season, BJ Daniels played badly, and their team finally showed some type of weakness. We'll see what happens next week as they hopefully bounce back

9 Redskins - The Redskins had a rough home loss against the Seahawks, this could either be a sign that the Redskins are coming back down to earth, or that the Seahawks are coming back strong

10 Titan - The Titans might be the most inconsistent team in the league, but Locker has proven himself to be an elite QB in the first 5 weeks

11. Giants - Rashad jennings and the Giants are looking to catch up to the Redskins this year. Their offense and defense have both played well, but they need to be more consistent

12. Colts - Andrew Luck is playing like an elite QB, and the Colts are playing like they've done in previous years. Look for the Colts to break out in the 2nd half of the season

13. Ravens - Their loss of their owner Cartridge Owner might be a blessing in disguise or a change towards the worse. we'll see where this team goes after losing their leader

14. Chiefs - The Chiefs finally had the dominating performance against the 49ers their team needed. It was the first time all season their offense really exploded. Maybe they'll carry that momentum forward

15. Seahawks - The Seahawks had a huge win over the Redskins, but was that just a bad matchup for the run heavy skins. I wanna see this team going forward to see if they turned the corner

16. Buffalo Bills - The Bills are the only team with a losing record with a a +/- in the plus with regards to scoring., Their team needs to play more dynamically to get wins

17. Eagles - The Eagles have also been one of those inconsistent teams, but a dominating performance by them might lead them to change their losing ways

18. Cowboys - The Cowboys have a good wideout in Dez bryant, and a good RB in Demarco Murray. Romo needs to play a lot better for this team to stand a chance

19. Panthers - The Panthers offense has been disappointing, but so has their defense. The Panthers have given up 117 points already. Where was the dominant group that showed up last year?

20. Jets - New York has finally found their Starting QB as Matt Flynn has played ggood enough at times and incredible at others. Maybe the Jets Defense will finally step it up and play as well as Matt Flynn has

21. Jaguars - Despite Bortles struggling at times, the fact that this team is 2-3 is amazing and should be taken as a victory. This team has way too little talent to be winning games

22 Dolphins - The Dolphins might only have 2 losses, but they have not been that good this year. Hopefully we'll see their offense light up the Packers poor defense

23 Texans - The Texans really need to show that they are the team that went to the playoffs 2 years ago. Their defense and offense have both been fairly bad this year

24. Lions - The Lions defense has given up 130 points, but maybe their time is coming. They had a dominant performance against the Bills, and i'd like to see them come out and play like that more often

25. Browns - The Browns had a little push forward once they got Eddie lacy, but it hasn't been enough for their bad defense. Manziel has been playing decently though

26. Vikings - The Vikings were leading in the 4tyh quarter in Green Bay, but even with incredible performances by both Peterson and Teddy Bridgewater, their defense let them down again

27. Buccaneers - Their loss against the Saints might be a good thing, they finally showed the heart needed to win games

28. Bengals - Andy Dalton has been absolutely dreadful this year. I would not be surprised if he gets cut at some point

29. Raiders - The Raiders offense has played so badly, which is a shame because their defense has been fairly good. If their offense can step up their game, they may be a good team

30. 49ers - Despite being wildly talents, the 49ers are having a dreadful year. Their offense and defense have both been dreadful this year. Out of all the teams in the bottom, this team has the biggest chance to turn it around, as they have the talent to win in this league

31 - Chargers Phillip Rivers had his first good game of the season, but it was not enough for this team. Many had high hopes going into the season, but the Charges have been playing way too conservatively this year

32 - Falcons - The Falcons have not only scored the least amount of points in the league, but also have given up the most points. it takes a special kind of struggle to accomplish that.

MVP Watch

QB Peyton Manning
QB Tom Brady
QB Jake Locker
RB Le'Veon Bell
TE Rob Gronkowski
WR Sammy Watkins
FS Chris Conte
LE Junior Galette

Rookie of the Year

Sammy Watkins basically

Players of the Week;

NFC Offense - Andrew Hale RB Packers - 31 CAR, 159 YDS, 3 TD, 3 REC, 29 YDS
NFC Defense - Luke Kuechly MLB Panthers (lol) - 10 TKL 1 SCK, 1 INT

AFC Offense - Matth Flynn QB Jets - 18-22, 392 YDS, 5 TD, 1 INT, 3 CAR, 1 YDS
AFC Defense - Michael Griffin FS Titans - 5 TKL, 4 INT

This message is brought to you by "Stevan Ridley will never win a Player of the week award despite dominating his game"

Bacon

Gonna have to give special thanks to jarate for releasing Flynn. Also will have to thank 30 other teams for not picking him up before me!

Cigol

Cigol (Chargers) and myself (Raiders) just played our week's matchup Raiders 38 Chargers 6. I finally got had things go my way. That being said Kudos to Cigol as he kept on fighting and never gave up!
Started off badly for me and got worse as it went on but I had a good run before the fumble I thought. Always seem to dawdle in offence when passing though. Cheers.

hlhbk

Started off badly for me and got worse as it went on but I had a good run before the fumble I thought. Always seem to dawdle in offence when passing though. Cheers.

The other part that kinda sucked for you was today was the first game I have been relatively healthy all season.

Top Bottom