• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

The Bears and Browns have come to a trade agreement. The Bears will send TE Martellus Bennett 27 year old rated 87, WR Marquess Wilson rated 63 and a 1st round pick to the Browns for WR Josh Gordon 22 years old rated 94 and a 4th round pick.

THE-JUV

ok I think Jarate and I have agreed to trade

Jake Long
Greg Robinson
Chris Givens

for

Randall Cobb
1st round pick
Julius Peppers
Bakthiari

please vote on the trade board!

ok I think Jarate and I have agreed to trade

Jake Long
Greg Robinson
Brian Quick

for

Randall Cobb
1st round pick
Julius Peppers
Bakthiari

please vote on the trade board!

This has to be worked into two trades.... The game doesn't allow you to process trades with more then 3 players/picks on one side. Please rework this and resubmit.

Jarate

Banned
The Trades would split into

Julius Peppers + 1st
for
Jake Long

and

Randall Cobb + David Bakthiari
for
Greg Robinson + Chris Givens

hlhbk

New trade agreed upon and needing approved by the trade committee.

Raiders trade Khalil Mack

For

Browns WR Josh Gordon.

hlhbk

FYI RB Maurice Jones-Drew (85 RB) and WR James Jones (83) are on the trade block if anyone is interested. I am looking for help at RT and possibly a corner. Swauny and I are playing our game tomorrow night once we advance, I believe all trades for myself need to be completed by then.

hlhbk

New trade agreed upon and needing approval:

Raiders WR James Jones and 2014 2nd round pick

For Miami LT Branden Albert

hlhbk

I think it may take me a few days to recover from giving up my 14 point lead on the road to Swauny. Gig man.

Jarate

Banned
Shemyaza or however the hell you spell it, who ever is the Saints owner, send me a message, when do you wanna play

hlhbk

A change that was being discussed in the chat. Want a vote by everyone. Proposed changes:

Advancing 3 times a week. Days would be Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also in your vote include if you would want the change during the season or next season?

Making quarters 9 minutes long. Vote yes or no.

Cigol

I can't do midweek games, is weekend only for me. Increased quarter times wouldn't be an issue but a change in advances would.

I have very limited free time working two jobs. I don't want to commit anymore of it to madden.

9 minutes seem to long. I like the way things are now.

Advancing 3 times a week is fine either now or next season
9 min quarters sounds too long, 8 min sounds better

Think of the number of picks thrown with 9 min quarters, lol

Fixed1979

I may be able to deal with 3 advances, but I expect that there will be more missed games. I'm not sure how I feel about 9 minute quarters...

For voting purposes, I'm going no on both of them.

Personally I like the way advances currently are. The extended time of quarters I'm all for but you guys gotta remember this is a casual league. Keep that in mind.

ShaneB

Exactly Swan, this is mean to be casual. More games + longer games is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

I'm barely able to get games in now, and I'd actually be ok with shorter quarters!

Exactly Swan, this is mean to be casual. More games + longer games is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

I'm barely able to get games in now, and I'd actually be ok with shorter quarters!

Personally I'm content with the way things are. If I was to personally make any changes it would be maybe adding a minute to the quarters or just turning off the accelerated clock run off. I think the reason people want longer quarters is because they are encountering guys that like to run the ball which chews up lots of clock. I guarantee once most of the members actually figure out their niche and gameplay style they are comfortable running with away from the top players in this league they'll be fine with the way things are. I've tried to not overthink things in creating this league and want dedicated members who just wanna have fun. At first creating this I had a lot more rules I wanted to implement but held back and even scrapped a few other rules originally implemented to keep most of you guys happy and get the league running smoothly. I know we all love what we've done with our teams and want to squeeze in as much games as possible but just bear with me a bit. I don't want people leaving because of changes and just want people to have fun. Maybe after season 1 we can come back to the drawing board and see what changes will better suit the league going forward but until then folks lets just sit back and enjoy season 1 and try and make it a successful one.

Jarate

Banned
Jets 14 @ Patriots 3

Player of the Game;

CB Jabari Greer was the best offensive force for the Jets. His 93 yard interception return for a touchdown helped get the Jets on the board, and keep a lead they protected for the rest of the game.

Interesting Notes;

The Patriots once dominant offense is now firmly in the dumps, they only managed a whopping 108 yards of total offense

Both Teams combined for a total of -1 yards of punt returning yards

Neither team player particularly well, as both teams turned the ball over 3 times

Matt Flynn struggled against the Pats excellent defense, throwing 2 ints

Tom Brady could not get anything going, he threw for only 87 yards and 2 ints

Chris Johnson had 20 carries for 70 yards and a TD

Stevan Ridley managed to play worse then Brady, rushing the ball 11 times for 31 yards

Rob Gronkowski had 6 catches for 38 yards

Karlos Dansbury had the only sack of the game

Darrele Revis had 2 ints

Falcons 24 @ Ravens 6

Player of the Game;

QB Kyle Orton provided a stable offensive ability that was necessary for the Falcons first win. He threw for 203 yards and 2 tds, and most importantly, no ints in the win

Interesting Notes;

This game was simmed who cares

The Falcons not only scored the most points they had this year, but also gave up the least amount of points they have given up this year. but it was simmed so lol

The Ravens outgained the Falcons

There were 3 missed field goals in the game

Titans 38 @ Redskins 9

Player of the Game;

QB Jake Locker continues his impressive season with by far his best performance of the season, he threw for 331 yards and 5 tds in this dominating performance and posted a QB rating of 158.3

Interesting Notes;

Despite scoring only 9 points, the Redskins managed 289 yards of total offense

The Titans had a magnificent 432 yards of total offense

Both teams ran the ball for over 100 yards

There were no turnovers

The titans had 4 Red Zone trips and 4 tds, the redskins had 3 Red Zone trips and 3 field goals

The Redskins won TOP

RGIII Ran 6 times for 79 yards

Bishop Sankey ran the ball 14 times for 86 yards

Justin Hunter had another monster game, catching the ball 10 times for 173 yards and 3 tds

Jordan Reed and Andre Roberts both had 7 catches

The Titans got 9 sacks in the game

Wesley Woodyard had the most tackles in the game with 7 and also had 2 sacks

Jurrel Casey had 3 TFL including 2 sacks

Seahawks 14 @ Rams 20

Player of the Game;

QB BJ Daniels did nnot light up the stat sheet (no one did) but his incredible efficiency led him to another win. He threw for 124 yards and a TD in this win. Daniels also ran for a touchdown in this game

Interesting Notes;

By all intents and purposes, the Seahawks outplayed the Rams, they outgained them, had a better TOP, and had less turnovers then the Rams

The Rams efficiency in the Red Zone won them this game. The Rams were 3/3 in the Red Zone with 2 tds and 1 field goal, while the Seahawks were 1/2 with 1 TD

Russel Wilson had a competent game with 136 yards passing and a td pass and no picks

Marshawn Lynch carried the ball 12 times for 91 yards and a Td, He also caught a TD pass

Percy Harvin had 6 catches for 68 yards

Chris Long had 5 tackles, including 3 TFL and a Sack

Kam Chancellor had 8 tackles including 2 TFL

Michael Bennet had 3 TFL

Jarate

Banned
Browns 26 @ Jaguars 0

Player of the Game;

RB Eddie Lacy continues to be the dominant force the Browns desperately needed on Offense. His 23 carries for 170 yards and a TD gave the Browns a force that couldnt be stopped

Interesting Notes;

The Jaguars only managed 58 yards of offense including only 15 yards of passing

The Browns had 336 yards of offense including 206 rushing yards

There were no turnovers in the battle between rookie QBs

Both teams combined for only 4 3rd down conversions

No one on the Browns had a YPC of less then 6

Toby Gerhart continues to run better then Darren Sproles despite Sproles getting more carries

Jordan Mathews had 3 catches for 80 yards, he had the most catches of any player

Only 2 players caught more then 1 pass

Josh Evans had 10 Tackles in the game

Billy Cundiff made 4 FG's for the Browns

Bengals 7 @ Colts 21

Player of the Game;

QB Andrew Luck had another great game as he threw for 301 yards and 2 TDs in the win

Interesting Notes;

The Colts couldnt do anything on the ground as they ran the ball for only 42 yards out of their 320 yards

The Bengals surprisingly could not score despite gaining 232 yards and winning the TOP battle

there was only 1 turnover

Jason Campbell had a really good game throwing for 184 yards and a TD with no picks, but could not get into the endzone

Coby Feleener caught 9 passes for 106 yards and a TD

Donte Moncrief caught 6 passes for 94 yards

Jermaine Gresham was the leading receiver for the Bengals, he caught 6 passes for 96 yards and a TD

Arthur Jones had 5 Tackles and 3 Sacks

Robert Geathers had 2 sacks

Vikings 28 @ Bills 25

Player of the Game;

Adrian Peterson was instrumental in this comeback. He ran the ball 22 times for 131 yards and 2 tds.

Interesting Notes;

The Vikings scored 21 points in the 3rd quarter to come back and win

The Vikings outgained the Bills and generally outplayed them

The Bills only managed 165 yards of total offense

Both teams combined for 2 3rd Down Conversions

Both teams combined for 3 4th Down Conversions

Both QBs played badly in this game, neither QB had a QB rating over 62

Cj Spiller did not have the success of Peterson, he ran the ball 13 times for 39 yards

Sammy Watkins had 5 catches (most in the game) for 37 yards

Adrian Peterson caught 2 passes for -1 yards

Cordarelle Patterson had 2 catches for 72 yards (most in the game)

Brandon Spikes had 10 tackles including 2 TFL and a sack

Sharrif Floyd had 2 sacks in the game

Nigel Bradham had a 71 yard int for a touchdown

Pat Angerer had a 17 yard int return for a td

Kickers were a combined 1/3 in the game

Dolphins 7 @ Bears 38

Player of the Game;

QB Jay Cutler had another beautiful game for the undefeated Bears, he threw for 216 yards and 5 touchdowns in this dominating victory

Interesting Notes;

The Dolphins had the lead at one point

The Bears scored 28 points in the 2nd quarter

The Dolphins only managed 98 yards of offense

The Dolphins turned the ball over 5 times

Sam Bradford threw the ball for 104 yards and 4 ints

No player ran the ball for over 22 yards

Matt Forte had 14 rushes for 22 yards

Brandon Marshall caught 6 passes for 102 yards and 2 tds

No one else caught more then 42 yards

DJ Williams had 7 Tackles including a sack and 3 TFL and an INT

Despite there being 4 ints for the Bears, Chris Conte did not catch any one of them

Falcons, I tried contacting you via GroupMe so now I'll try here. I play you this week and was wondering when you might be available to get our game in.

Jarate

Banned
Saints 27 @ Lions 3

Player of the Game;

RE Parys Haralson showed the Saints dominant defense is a thing that will keep on churning, as he had 11 tackles and 3 sacks for the Saints defense

Interesting Notes;

This was simmed, who cares

The Lions outgained the Saints

The Lions were done in by their 5 turnovers

Josh Freeman once again threw 4 int's, but this time, he was not victorious

Parys Haralson had all the Sacks in the game

Kenny Vaccaro had 2 ints

Who cares, it was simmed

Panthers 13 @ Packers 28

Player of the Game;

QB Brian HOyerF had his best game of the season against the Panthers, he threw the ball for 206 yards and 2 tds, and had a QB rating of 151.3

Interesting Notes;

The Panthers Outgained the Packers by 8 yards

Both teams combined for 24 total points in the 4th quarter

Cam Newton had a rough game throwing for 210 yards and an Int while having a QB rating of 58.1

Andrew Hale continues to impress with 21 carries for 92 yards and 2 tds

Mike Tolbert, FB for the Panthers had a 36 yard run

Greg Olsen had 6 catches for 118 yards

Jordy Nelson caught 4 passes for 71 yards and a TD

Adam Carriker had 3 TFL and 2 Sacks

The Panthers punted the ball 1 time for 66 yards

Chiefs 21 @ Chargers 23

Player of the Game;

CB Jason Verett gave the Chargers a much needed score for their first win of the season. He had 2 tackles, and 2 interceptions including one he returned for a TD

Interesting Notes;

The Chiefs and Chargers were fairly evenly matched, but the Chiefs 3 turnovers gave the Chargers all they needed to win.

The Chargers absolutely dominated the TOP with a TOP of 17:30

Phillip Rivers threw for 197 yards and a TD and most importantly, no Int's

Alex Smith managed to throw for 203 yards and 3 TD's, but his 3 INT's were the difference maker in this game

The Chiefs only ran the ball 8 times

Jamaal Charles had 8 carries for 43 yards and also had6 catches (game high) for 70 yards (game high) and a TD

Junior Hemingway had 2 catches for 63 yards and 2 touchdowns

Derrick Johnson had 3 TFL including a Sack and a forced fumble

The Chargers did not Sack Alex Smith

Manti Te'o had an Int also

Cardinals 13 @ Oakland 17

Player of the Game;

LE Lamarr Woodler managed another great game with 4 Tackles, all of them for a loss including 3 sacks

Interesting Notes;

This game was once again very evenly matched, the Raiders outgained the Cardinals by only 5 yards

The Cardinals only managed 3 3rd Down Conversions while the Raiders managed 8

Matt Schaub is not Elite

Carson Palmer had a Decent game, but he could not score enough points to win the game

Darren McFadden had another 100 yard rushing game with 103 yards rushing

Andre Ellington managed 70 yards and a TD on only 11 carries. The Cardinals need to run the ball more

Larry Fitzgerald made an instant impact for the raiders, he caught 6 passes for 118 yards against his former team (im not sure if he was on the Raiders yet, but let's just say he was)

Andre Ellington caught 4 passes for 3 yards

Tarrel Brown still looks very angry in his profile picture

Taiwan Jones returned a 96 yard kickoff for a touchdown

Jarate

Banned
Giants 31 @ Cowboys 24

Player of the Game;

MLB Jon Beason had a beastly game for the Giants. He had 10 Tackles (Game High) 2 Sacks (Game High) and an Int

Interesting Notes;

Despite being outgained by over 100 yards, the Giants still take home the victory

The Cowboys turned the ball over a massive 5 times

The Cowboy had 4 4th Down conversions

Eli Manning threw for 200 yards and 2 TDs and had a perfect QB rating

Tony Romo continues to turn the ball over at a massive pace, he threw another 5 ints this game

Demarco Murray had 11 carries for 113 yards

Dez Bryant continues his torrid pace, he caught 6 passes for 108 yards and a TD

Jason Witten caught 6 passes for 66 yards and a TD

Victor Cruz had 3 catches for 123 yards and a TD

Demarcus Lawrence had 3 sacks

Stevie Brown also had 2 sacks

Antrel Rolle added in 2 ints

Spencer Paysinger had 7 Tackles, and an INT returned for a TD

Dwayne Harris had a 49 yard punt return

49ers 28 @ Broncos 24

Player of the Game;

QB Colin Kaepernick finally had a good game. He threw for 271 yards and 3 touchdowns in this upset victory over the Broncos

Interesting Notes;

The Broncos almost managed 400 yards of total offense

Both Teams combined for 733 yards of offense

The Broncos 4 turnovers lost them the game

The Broncos had a TOP of 21 minutes and still lost

Peyton Manning had a rough outing, throwing 3 ints in the loss

Both Teams had a hard time rushing

Demaryius Thomas had 14 catches for 171 yards and a Td

Julius Thomas had 6 catches for 62 yards and a TD

Anquan Boldin had 6 catches for 66 yards and a score

Stevie Johnson had 6 catches for 92 yards and a score

Antoine Bethea had a game high 9 tackles including 2 TFL

The Broncos only punted 1 time

Texans 7 @ Steelers 35

Player of the Game;

RB Le'Veon Bell might be the best RB in the league this year. He ran the ball 30 times for 111 yards and a stunning 4 touchdowns

Interesting Notes;

The Texans only managed 9 yards of rushing offense

The Steelers outgained the Texans by over 200 yards

The Texans had 1 3rd down conversion while the Steelers had 10

Ben Roethlisberger left early in the game, and Bruce Gradkowski came in and played admirably for the Steelers throwing for 191 yards and a TD

Ryan Fitzpatrick struggled once again throwing for 120 yards and a pick

Arian foster had 8 carries for 12 yards and a fumble. Dri Archer had 1 carry for 14 yards in comparison

Anotnio Brown had 7 catches for 115 yards, no other player caught more then 3 passes

Arian Foster did have 3 catches for 51 yards

David Decastro had 3 Pancakes

The Texans did not get sacked

Brian Cushing managed 9 tackles and a sack and an int returned for a TD

JJ Watt had 4 tackles and a sack

David Akers was 0/2 on the day

Bacon

Great job once again jarate. Let me know if you ever want me to sub in for you again, i'd be happy to do it.

Top Bottom