• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

abrack08

GG Shane. Today I learned how OT works, and it was a hard lesson...It'll take a couple days for me to get over the stupidity I pulled of at the end of that one. I also think we've sent the high water mark for total interceptions in a game, so we have that going for us.

Did you McNabb and think it was going to go into double overtime?

Fixed1979

I don't know what I did. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when time ran out I thought there might be two halves for OT or something, lost track of time. The game ended 17-17 with me on 3rd down on like the 2 yard line. I'd be even angrier if I thought I deserved the win.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

dude probably had the McNabb look on his face at the end of the game too

mcnabb.gif

I kid I kid lol

Jarate

Banned
Jarate dude kick ass job on those recaps! I love reading through those.
I wish I could do a nice summary of the game, but Each doesn't even have scoring plays on games you don't control :|

So I make due with what I got, it helps a lot anyway to study up on your opponent's tendencies and gamelan from there. I'd suggest everyone should look at the stats of games

I wish I could do a nice summary of the game, but Each doesn't even have scoring plays on games you don't control :|

So I make due with what I got, it helps a lot anyway to study up on your opponent's tendencies and gamelan from there. I'd suggest everyone should look at the stats of games

Very valid point. Also some people should pay attention to some of the Twitch streams that league members are streaming. Not only for gameplanning purposes but also ways to improve your overall game as well.

Bucs get their first win of the season against the Falcons. Head coach Thomas Anderson told reporters he's pleased with todays results, citing the lack of turnovers as a huge factor in today's victory. The Bucs look to build on this momentum next week as their No 3 ranked defense take on the Steelers.

-ESPN

Bucs get their first win of the season against the Falcons. Head coach Thomas Anderson told reporters he's pleased with todays results, citing the lack of turnovers as a huge factor in today's victory. The Bucs look to build on this momentum next week as their No 3 ranked defense take on the Steelers.

-ESPN

Here's hoping you spank my divisional rival Steelers LOL!!!

DCX

DCX
Packers: DT BJ Raji 81, RT David Stewart 82 and third round pick
Broncos: WR Wes Weller 88

Vote please

DCX

Yes, lets give the Packers more offensive weapons.

What could go wrong!?

We're all fucked. Packers are the harbinger of our destruction

Cigol

Whoever plays as the bills can we try and organise our game for tonight or tomorrow? I'm in blighty so working around timezones. Contact me on psn or group me chat.

thomasbk

That was a very messy game! 7 interceptions!
And I even selected a fake punt by mistake with a minute remaining winning by 14 :S

Bacon

That was a very messy game! 7 interceptions!
And I even selected a fake punt by mistake with a minute remaining winning by 14 :S

god the playcalling screen is a big issue of mine. I select the wrong play way more often then I normally do in Maddens.

abrack08

god the playcalling screen is a big issue of mine. I select the wrong play way more often then I normally do in Maddens.

Yeah, it's annoying enough because if you mash X to skip the scenes in between plays, you accidentally pick a play... but if you're in a punt/FG situation, X is always a fake. Of course, that's only if you have it set up as Triangle on top, Square middle, X bottom, but I think that's the default. (and makes the most sense based on the controller layout).

Cigol

It's even worse with the lag (which happens in singleplayer!).

Sorry about that game Thomas, head wasn't in the right place - I played even worse than I ever thought I was capable of. Yikes. Looks like the leagues whipping boys have been discovered.

Sorry about that game Thomas, head wasn't in the right place - I played even worse than I ever thought I was capable of. Yikes. Looks like the leagues whipping boys have been discovered.

I think things are gonna turn around for some of us. I lost my 1st two games and won my last. I kinda feel like I'm getting my bearings finally though. Hopefully that'll lead to some wins.

thomasbk

Neither of us played very well! I can't be throwing 4 ints and getting so many sacks if I wanna make the playoffs!
Bills need to go back to losing Super Bowls!

Jarate

Banned
euxrad.gif

Bears @ Jets

Player of the Game;

LE Lamarr Houston had an excellent week as his defense allowed the Bears to win after a pathetic offensive performance. His 3 tackles, sack and fumble return for a touchdown was a much needed score for the Bears.

Interesting Notes;

The Bears got out-gained by over 100 yards and still won

The Bears only managed 7 rushing yards

The Jets 3 turnovers were their undoing

The Bears did win their TOP battle

There were 9 total sacks in this game

Matt Flynn has played decently for the Jets, he threw for 284 yards and a touchdown, but was sacked 5 times in the loss

Jay Cutler is lucky to still be undefeated, he threw for 171 yards, no td's and 1 in t for a QB rating of 67.7. Look for him to improve against a dreadful Packers defense next week

Matt Forte had 13 carries for 7 yards. This gives him a YPC of .5 yards, although he did score the Bears only offensive touchdown

7 different receivers caught passes for the the Jets and 6 different recievers caught passes for the Bears.

Eric Decker had a 80 yard reception

Quinton Coples had 3 tackles for loss including a sack

There were 16 total TFL in the game between both teams

sagnwc.gif

Chargers @ Bills

Player of the Game;

WR Sammy Watkins continues his excellent rookie campaign, his 4 catches for 81 yards and 2 touchdowns were what the Bills needed in this defensive slugfest.

Interesting Notes;

This game was once again determined heavily by its turnovers. There were 7 total turnovers in this game

The Chargers continue their offensive struggles, only gaining 87 total yards

The Chargers managed to win the turnover battle

The Bill didn't convert on 3rd down the entire game

The Chargers did not have a offensive touchdown all game

Phillip Rivers has consistently been by far the worst QB in the league, with another stinker. 91 yards and 3 interceptions gives him a QB rating of 18

Ej Manuel had a large struggle in this game. He threw 4 interceptions in this game. Luckily the Chargers offense bailed him out

Ryan Mathews had 11 carries for 18 yards, giving him a total ypc of 1.6

The Bill CJ Spiller had a decent game with 14 carries for 57 yards. I'd like to see the Bills run the ball more

Ladarius Green caught 5 passes for 19 yards, he had the most catches by any player in the game.

11 yards were the longest play by the Chargers

Nobody had a pancake in the entire game

There were 16 TFL in this game total

Leodis McKelvin had 2 interceptions

Jason Verret was the best player for the Chargers, he had 4 tackles, including 2 for a loss, and returned a interception 100 yards for a touchdown giving the Chargers their only score.

Stephon Gilmore also returned an INT for a touchdown for the Bills

No Field Goals were attempted

There were 9 punts in the game. There were 16 total possession changes in this game

ntxjfs.gif

Broncos @ Seahawks

Player of the Game;

WR Demaryius Thomas had another impressive game and showed why he got a massive deal this week. His 6 catches for 160 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Seahawks defense was everything they needed to dominate this game

Interesting Notes;

The Seahawks got outgained by 280 yards

The Seahawks threw for a total of -32 yards

The Seahawks, despite getting absolutely crushed, still had more 1st downs then the Broncos

The BVroncos scored their touchdowns off of long plays, in the 2 red zone appearances, they settles for 2 field goals

Both teams committed 3 turnovers

Peyton Manning had another impressive game with 299 yards, and 4 tds. He still threw 2 ints in the game

Last week, Matt Ryan had quite possibly the worst performance in the NFL this year, and Russel Wilson came within a close second. Russel completed 2 passes for 23 yards total, got sacked 7 times, and threw 2 interceptions. His QB rating was 0

Them Seahawks rushing attack was once again their highlight, as their two leading rushers, Marshawn Lynch and Russel Wilson ran for a combined 122 yards

The most receptions for a Seahawks player was 1

Only 6 total players caught passes in this game. 4 differen defensive pl;ayers caught interceptions in this game

The Broncos had a completion of 72 yards and 76 yards

Demarcus Ware had a monster game with 3 sacks.

Bobby Wagner had a int returned for a touchdown and deflected 2 passes

The Seahawks punted 6 times in the game

olpoqc.gif

Ravens @ Browns

Player of the Game;

RB Eddie Lacy, despite struggling with the Packers, and being the 2nd Alabama running back to be traded for a 1st rounder the following year after being traded, Lacy had a monster game for the Browns and provided a spark they needed all year on offense., His 15 carries for 118 yards are impressive, but his 3 touchdowns really helped the Browns gain a huge win.

Interesting Notes;

The Browns outgained the Ravens by over 90 yards in the running game

The Browns only converted 2 3rd down conversions

Both Teams were a stunning 4/4 in the red zone while scoring 3 touchdowns and 1 field goal

Johnny Manziel had another good game for the Browns in his rookie campaign. His YPA was 10.3 while his longest pass was 28 yards.

Insert Ray Rice Joke Here

Both teams completed passes to 7 different recievers

Jordan Cameron caught 5 passes for 97 yards and a TD, making him the best reciever for the game

Daryl Smith had 11 total tackles

Terrel Suggs had 3 TFL including a sack

Tashaun Gipson had 2 interceptions and 2 deflections

Craig Robertson had 3 deflections and a sack in the game

hlhbk

euxrad.gif

Bears @ Jets

Player of the Game;

LE Lamarr Houston had an excellent week as his defense allowed the Bears to win after a pathetic offensive performance. His 3 tackles, sack and fumble return for a touchdown was a much needed score for the Bears.

Interesting Notes;

The Bears got out-gained by over 100 yards and still won

The Bears only managed 7 rushing yards

The Jets 3 turnovers were their undoing

The Bears did win their TOP battle

There were 9 total sacks in this game

Matt Flynn has played decently for the Jets, he threw for 284 yards and a touchdown, but was sacked 5 times in the loss

Jay Cutler is lucky to still be undefeated, he threw for 171 yards, no td's and 1 in t for a QB rating of 67.7. Look for him to improve against a dreadful Packers defense next week

Matt Forte had 13 carries for 7 yards. This gives him a YPC of .5 yards, although he did score the Bears only offensive touchdown

7 different receivers caught passes for the the Jets and 6 different recievers caught passes for the Bears.

Eric Decker had a 80 yard reception

Quinton Coples had 3 tackles for loss including a sack

There were 16 total TFL in the game between both teams

sagnwc.gif

Chargers @ Bills

Player of the Game;

WR Sammy Watkins continues his excellent rookie campaign, his 4 catches for 81 yards and 2 touchdowns were what the Bills needed in this defensive slugfest.

Interesting Notes;

This game was once again determined heavily by its turnovers. There were 7 total turnovers in this game

The Chargers continue their offensive struggles, only gaining 87 total yards

The Chargers managed to win the turnover battle

The Bill didn't convert on 3rd down the entire game

The Chargers did not have a offensive touchdown all game

Phillip Rivers has consistently been by far the worst QB in the league, with another stinker. 91 yards and 3 interceptions gives him a QB rating of 18

Ej Manuel had a large struggle in this game. He threw 4 interceptions in this game. Luckily the Chargers offense bailed him out

Ryan Mathews had 11 carries for 18 yards, giving him a total ypc of 1.6

The Bill CJ Spiller had a decent game with 14 carries for 57 yards. I'd like to see the Bills run the ball more

Ladarius Green caught 5 passes for 19 yards, he had the most catches by any player in the game.

11 yards were the longest play by the Chargers

Nobody had a pancake in the entire game

There were 16 TFL in this game total

Leodis McKelvin had 2 interceptions

Jason Verret was the best player for the Chargers, he had 4 tackles, including 2 for a loss, and returned a interception 100 yards for a touchdown giving the Chargers their only score.

Stephon Gilmore also returned an INT for a touchdown for the Bills

No Field Goals were attempted

There were 9 punts in the game. There were 16 total possession changes in this game

ntxjfs.gif

Broncos @ Seahawks

Player of the Game;

WR Demaryius Thomas had another impressive game and showed why he got a massive deal this week. His 6 catches for 160 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Seahawks defense was everything they needed to dominate this game

Interesting Notes;

The Seahawks got outgained by 280 yards

The Seahawks threw for a total of -32 yards

The Seahawks, despite getting absolutely crushed, still had more 1st downs then the Broncos

The BVroncos scored their touchdowns off of long plays, in the 2 red zone appearances, they settles for 2 field goals

Both teams committed 3 turnovers

Peyton Manning had another impressive game with 299 yards, and 4 tds. He still threw 2 ints in the game

Last week, Matt Ryan had quite possibly the worst performance in the NFL this year, and Russel Wilson came within a close second. Russel completed 2 passes for 23 yards total, got sacked 7 times, and threw 2 interceptions. His QB rating was 0

Them Seahawks rushing attack was once again their highlight, as their two leading rushers, Marshawn Lynch and Russel Wilson ran for a combined 122 yards

The most receptions for a Seahawks player was 1

Only 6 total players caught passes in this game. 4 differen defensive pl;ayers caught interceptions in this game

The Broncos had a completion of 72 yards and 76 yards

Demarcus Ware had a monster game with 3 sacks.

Bobby Wagner had a int returned for a touchdown and deflected 2 passes

The Seahawks punted 6 times in the game

olpoqc.gif

Ravens @ Browns

Player of the Game;

RB Eddie Lacy, despite struggling with the Packers, and being the 2nd Alabama running back to be traded for a 1st rounder the following year after being traded, Lacy had a monster game for the Browns and provided a spark they needed all year on offense., His 15 carries for 118 yards are impressive, but his 3 touchdowns really helped the Browns gain a huge win.

Interesting Notes;

The Browns outgained the Ravens by over 90 yards in the running game

The Browns only converted 2 3rd down conversions

Both Teams were a stunning 4/4 in the red zone while scoring 3 touchdowns and 1 field goal

Johnny Manziel had another good game for the Browns in his rookie campaign. His YPA was 10.3 while his longest pass was 28 yards.

Insert Ray Rice Joke Here

Both teams completed passes to 7 different recievers

Jordan Cameron caught 5 passes for 97 yards and a TD, making him the best reciever for the game

Daryl Smith had 11 total tackles

Terrel Suggs had 3 TFL including a sack

Tashaun Gipson had 2 interceptions and 2 deflections

Craig Robertson had 3 deflections and a sack in the game

Great recaps! Not looking forward to my game. :(

Jarate

Banned
oaiqav.gif

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Player of the Game;

LOLB Jonathan Casillas had a wonderful game for the Bucks, he not only returned an int for a touchdown, but he also had a sack and 4 tackles to leave his mark on the game.

Interesting Notes;

The Falcons only managed 140 yards total

The Falcons also committed 5 turnovers to the Buccaneers 0

The Buccaneers had 3 red zone attempts, and scored 3 touchdowns.

Josh McCown managed a 107.1 QB rating despite not throwing a TD

Matt Ryan had another rough game, he threw 4 ints in the loss

The Bucks scored 3 rushing td's, including 2 from Doug Martin

Steve Jackson had 4 receptions for 7 yards

The 4 highest reception totals in the game were all made by Falcons players

Tampa Bay's highest reception total was 3, the next highest was 1

Akeem Dent had a good game on defense, getting 5 tackles and 3 TFL

Lavonte David had the most tackles with 6

Mason Foster had 2 interceptions.

wtpgjf.gif

49ers @ Cardinals

Player of the Game;

ROLB Johnathan Abraham forgot how to play like a sissy and absolutely dominated this game. He had 2 sacks and added another TFL and helped the Cardinals impart their will on the 49ers

Interesting Notes;

The 49ers only managed 9 rushing yards

The Cardinals once again won the turnover battle, with a +3 in turnovers

The 49ers had 2 4th down conversions

Despite throwing for 205 yards, Capernick had a QB rating of 36.3 due to his 4 ints

Carson Palmer struggled top throw the ball downfield, with his longest completion being 17 yards

The 49ers leading rusher was their Fullback

The 49ers ran the ball only 6 times

Anquan Boldin had a good game, with 7 receptions for 93 yards

The highest number of receiving yards for a Cardinals player was 41

The 5 highest tackles in the game were all 49ers

Jerraud Powers had 2 interceptions

The John Abraham joke I made was in poor taste

bbvpkn.gif

Chiefs @ Dolphins

Player of the Game;

CB Chris Owens played an important role for his team tying. He had 2 interceptions including one he returned for a touchdown.

Interesting Notes;

This game was a tie. Fuck Ties

There were 10 turnovers in this game, 6 by the Chiefs and 4 by the Dolphins

The Chiefs gained 313 yards but only managed one only managed 1 offensive touchdown

The Dolphins made it to the red zone 4 times and only kicked a field goal in those 4 trips

This game had a McNabb moment where somebody didn't know there were ties

Alex Smith managed a 63.5 QB rating somehow despite throwing 5 ints

Matt Moore thew 4 interceptions as Tanenhills injury is becoming more and more apparent

Charles Clay caught 8 passes for 85 yards

Travis Kelce caught 105 yards receiving

Reshad Jones had 11 tackles despite playing Safety

Allen Bailey had 4 tackles, 3 of those being TFL

Cameron Wake had 2 sacks

8 different defensive players had ints

Ryan Succop went 1/3 on Field Goals

There were 9 punts in this game, meaning that there were 19 change of possesion in this game

Seriously Fuck Ties

pghvbb.gif

Colts @ Jaguars

Player of the Game;

Toby Gerhart, one of 3 White RB's in the league managed to impress his race. His m90 yards and 16 carries was nice, but his 3 touchdowns were even nicer.; The Packers will defdinately try to obtain him and complete their Aryan future.

Interesting Notes;

The Jaguars got outgained despite winning by multiple scores

The Jaguars only had 6 first downs while the Colts had 12

The Colts turned the ball over 4 times compared to the Jaguars 1

Andrew Luck had a better QB rating the Bortles despite throwing 2 more int's

Bortles had a good game to give him confidence in his rookie season, posting a QB rating of 109.7

Cecil Shorts had 4 catches for 115 yards and a TF, making him the best receiver in the game

Pat McAfee punted the ball twice for an average of 58 YPP

The highest amount of tackles in the game was 5 by Paul Posluszny and Laron Landry

Jarate

Banned
vrlaks.gif

Packers @ Lions

Player of the Game;

QB Aaron Rodgers, while not having his best game, was consistent enough and still managed to throw 4 TD's in the game.

Interesting Notes;

The Lions outgained the packers on both passing and rushing

The Lions undoing was their 5 turnovers

Mason Crosby missed another field goal due to lag. It's his second time hitting the post in his missed field goals

The Lions should've won if their 2 starting QB's didn;t get injured

Stevan Ridley's first game with the Packers was a success, running for 69 yards (LOL) on only 14 carries gave the packers their best YPC of the season

Reggie Bush had a good game, with 14 carries for 72 yards and a Touchdown

Calvin Johnson was absolutely dominant as he he caught 7 passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns

Reggie Bush also had 92 yards recieving and a touchdown, giving him a total yards of 164 and 2 touchdowns.

There were no sacks in this game. Despite that, the Packers did injure the Lions starting QB.

Sam Shields and Casey Heyward both had 2 ints

Aaron Rodgers threw his first pick of the season

Sam Shields returned an Int for a touchdown

The Lions only punted once

Josh Cribbs had a 21 yard Punt Return

glipzm.gif

Patriots vs Raiders

Player of the Game;

LE Rob Ninkovich had a dominating performance for the most dominating defensive performance of the year. He had 4 tackles, 3 sacks, and a forced fumble for the patriots

Interesting Notes;

The Raiders only managed 32 total yards

They had 1 rushing yard

They only made 3 first downs

The Raiders only had 8 minutes of TOP

Tom Brady had his worst performance of the season, throwing an INT and only 2 touchdowns

Derek Carr had a 7.3 QB rating

Shane Vereen despite getting 2 touchdowns, only had a YPC of 3.2 yards

Rob Gronkowski had another beauty of a game, he had 8 catches for 116 yards and a touchdown.

Rod Streater had 4 catches for 16 yards

Maurice Jones Drew ran the ball5 times for 1 yard

CB Tarell Brown was the leading tackler in the game, a bad omen for the Raiders

Lamarr Woodley had 2 sakcs

Marquette King had 5 punts for 280 yards, giving him a YPP of 56

dznuze.gif

Cowboys @ Rams

Player of the Game;

WR Tavon Austin had a good game for the Rams, while the coverage was tight on Jared Cook, Tavon Austin stepped up and caught 4 passes for 112 yards and a touchdown

Interesting Notes;

The Cowboys only gained 164 yards while the Rams managed 352

The Rams continued with their Rushing prowess, rushing the ball for 165 yards

The Cowboys did not convert on 3rd down

The Cowboys only had ~9 minutes of TOP

BJ Daniels had another solid game. He once again posted a QB rating of 137.4.

The Rams had 5 different players run the ball

Chris Givens had 1 rush for 36 yards and a touchdown

Jared Cook only had 44 yards receiving in the game.

Terrance Williams had a 59 yards reception for a TD

Michael Brockers had 2 sacks

The top 5 tacklers for the game were Cowboys

BJ Daniels never got sacked

Tony Romo had a QB rating of 47

zlsdkg.gif

Player of the Game;

RB Alfred Morris had 20 rushes for 81 yards and 2 scores. His rushing helped the Redskins dominate this game

Interesting Notes;

Despite leading into the 4th quarter, the Eagles only managed 116 yards of total offesne

The Eagles only had 44 yards of passing total

The Chiefs ran the ball for over 100 yards and passed for over 100, giving them a solid offensive balance

The Redskins had a 3 yard penalty

RGIII had a solid game despite not throwing a touchdown. He threw for 205 yards and had a QB rating of 116.9. He did fumble the ball 2 times though

Nick Foles had a QB rating of 25.4 and also got sacked 6 times

Lesean McCoy was the only brightspot on a miserable Eagles offense. He had 72 yards on 17 carries and a touchdown

Jordan Reed had 6 catches for 118 yards

Only 2 Eagles caught passes

Only 5 Redskins caught passes

Barry Cofield had 3 sacks in the game

There were 17 TFL total in the game

Brandon Meriweather had an int, 4 tackles and a TFL

Jarate

Banned
pixsau.gif

Vikings @ Saints

TE Jimmy Graham shows once again that this league is a TE league. He had 6 catches for 132 yards and a touchdown.

Interesting Notes;

The Vikings only managed 36 yards passing

They still managed to get 233 total yards of offense.

The Saints had a balanced attack having a 100 yard rushed and a 200 yard passer

The Vikings committed 2 turnovers

The Vikings, despite rushing the ball so well, only had a TOP of 9:24

Drew Brees threw the ball for 214 yards and a TD

Matt Cassel got sacked 5 times

Adrian Peterson ran the ball 16 times for 191 yards and a TD. His 2 fumble did him in though

Pierre Thomas also had an excellent game, he ran the ball 19 times for 111 yards and a TD

Greg Jennings and Adrian Peterson were the only players to catch multiple passes in the game

There were 12 TFL in the game

Junior Galette had 2 sacks in the game

No Interceptions were thrown all game

jgpgku.gif

Titans @ Bengals

Player of the Game;

QB Jake Locker is turning heads in his 3rd season. He threw for 238 yards and 4 touchdowns in the win.

Interesting Notes;

The Titans offense managed 378 yards of total offense

They also had 21 first downs

The Bengals once again struggled with turnovers, turning the ball over 4 times

The Titans had 10 3rd down conversions

The Titans almost managed a 20 minute TOP

Andy Dalton had a QB rating of 49.3

Shonn Greene had a solid game with 71 yards on 17 carries and a touchdown

Justin Hunter continues his excellent season. He had 7 catches for 91 yards

Delanie Walker caught 6 passes for 49 yards, but also had 2 td's

Jermaine Gresham also had 2 tds for the Bengals

FS Reggie Nelson had 13 total tackles

Jake Locker did not get sacked

Nobody attempted a field goal

There was only 1 punt the entire game

jgqysw.gif

Player of the Game;

RB Le'Veon Bell had a monster game for the Steelers, he ran the ball 22 times for 117 yards and 2 touchdowns

Interesting Notes;

This game has statistically been the biggest blowout of the year

The Panthers turned the ball over 5 times

The Steelers also had a balanced attack with 192 yards passing and 127 yards rushing

The Panthers only had 1 3rd down conversion

The Steelers were perfect in the red zone, scoring 4 touchdowns in their 4 appearances

Roethlisberger had an incredibly efficient game throwing for 192 yards, 2 touchdowns and posting a QB rating of 143.7

Jonathan Stewart had less rushes then his FB and his QB

Jonathan Stewart also, only managed 2 yards carrying, and caught 4 passes for 0 yards

The most receiving yards in the entire game by a player was 55 by Lance moore

Greg Olsen caught 5 passes and scored a touchdown

The Steelers o-line had 9 pancakes, including 4 by David Decastro, and 3 by Ramon Foster

Luke Kuechly had 11 tackles, 6 more then the second best tackler

William Gay had the only sack in the game

Jarvis Jones returned a fumble for a touchdown

Shaun Suisham had 2 field goals and 5 extra points

Jarate

Banned
sbnpua.gif

Texans @ Giants

Player of the Game;

LE Damontre Moore had 4 sacks to go along with 5 tackles, and helped the Giants crush the Texans

Interesting Notes;

The Giants lost the turnover battle yet never gave up any points

The Texans had 122 total yards of offemse, 57 yards rushing and 65 yards passing

Once again, balanced teams have won, The Giants had 182 yards passing and 106 yards rushing

The Giants made 8 3rd down conversions and 2 4th down conversions

The Giants lost the TOP battle

Eli Manning, despite only having 20 yards being his longest pass still got the job done with 182 yards passing and 2 touchdowns.

Ryan Fitzpatrick was sacked 10 times and somehow didn't die

Rashad Jennings was fed the ball a lot, with 27 carries and 103 yards and two touchdowns, his carries were an integral part of the Giants offense

No Receiver caught for more then 60 yards

Mathias Kiwanuka also had 2 sacks

Jon Beason had 9 tackles, 2 tfl and 1 sack

Ryan Fitzpatrick had a QB rating higher then Eli Manning

Arian Foster had 37 yards rushing on 10 carries, another struggle game for Arian

Jarate

Banned
Power Rankings

1. New England Patriots - Scoring the third most points and giving up the least amount of points in the league will lead you to the top spot. Although the competition hasn't been there, The Patriots have shown themselves to be the most dominant team in the league.

2. Denver Broncos - Denver has also been absolutely dominant in their 3 wins, other then a first week OT win against the Colts. This team is hungry to prove that they can win another Super Bowl for Peyton Manning

3. Green Bay Packers - Once again, their Defense shows that they can be beat, but their offense is absolutely dominant. They are averaging over 40 points per game and have scored 30 more points then the next highest team. If their defense can sure up, they can be a Super Bowl Contender

4. Arizona Cardinals - The Cardinals vaunted defense hasn't been the best, but they're unvaunted Offense has been spectacular. If the Cardinals can get back to where they were last year on defense, look to them to dominate

5. New orleans Saints - Drew Brees and their offense has been good, but their defense is stepping up big time. The Saints have the chance to be absolutely incredible this year if their defense holds up

6. St Louis Rams - Many had questions whether BJ Daniels was good enough to run this offense, but Daniels has been nothing short of incredible. The Rams have proven that they are not only contenders, but could compete with the best teams in the league

7. Washington Crackers - The Redskins have shown that their year last year was merely a fluke due to RGIII missing his preseason. Their running game has been absolutely Efficient

8. Chicago Bears - A mark of a great team is the ability to win close games, and while the Bears have not been impressive, their team has won every game. They have a game against the Packers next week, and we'll see whether the Bears are real or not

9. Tennessee Titans - After struggling in their first game, the Titans have been an offensive juggernaut. Jake Locker might be convincing people that's he's the MVP of the season

10. Pittsburgh Steelers - It's not often you see a team win so big over a dominant defense, but the Steelers proved they may belong in the "elite" category

11 New York Giants - Their dominant d-line might be coming back after a 10 sack performance against the Texans. This Giants team has only lost to the 3-0 Cardinals.

11. Baltimore Ravens - Despite losing a close game against the Browns, the Ravens have been having a good year and could easily be the team to beat in the AFC North

13. Buffalo Bills - The Bills have been a great surprise, although they have had issues with turnovers, their 2-1 record might mean that they are ready to take the AFC wild card spot

14. Carolina Panthers - Despite 2 dominating wins their first 2 games, their 49-7 loss to the Steelers is a weird site for such a good defense. If the Panthers can rebound from this, they might compete with the Saints in the NFC South

15. Kansas City Chiefs - The Chiefs have been incredibly disappointing this year compared to last year, but their tie, although silly, might give them some momentum going forward

16. Cleveland Browns - The Browns absolutely stunned a Ravens team that looked like to be the class of the NFL. Eddie Lacy might provide the offensive spark needed for the browns to truly become a contender

17. The Colts are an enigma. Their offense has had no issue scoring, scoring the 4th most points in the league, but their defense is horrendous. If they can make their defense play better, this team could be dangerous

18. Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jaguars seemed like they would continue with their losing ways, but a stunning victory on Sunday gave them a massive confidence boost and finally showed that their offense could compete.

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Despite losing two games, the Buccaneers need to look at the season so far as a success. They should hope to continue their winning ways next week

20. Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys were supposed to have the worst defense in the league, but by and large it has played decently this year. Tony Romo needs to step up his game this season though.

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Andy Dalton needed this year to be the year where he proves he's elite, but unfortunately, he's lead his team to a 1-2 performance and has had some stinker games

22. Houston Texans - The Texans offense got absolutely stammered by the Giants pash rush. Hopefully they'll be able to fix their o-line issues and put together a good season

23. Seattle Seahawks - What could be the biggest disappointment of the year, the Seahawks need to show why they won the Super Bowl last year. They have the talent, but do they have the swagger?

24. Philadelphia Eagles- Philly thought Nick Foles would be the answer to their QB Woes, but he's been showing to be ineffective this year. If their offense can play like they did last year, the Eagles might become a contender.

25. Oakland Raiders - Oakland had probably the worst offensive performance ever recorded, but the sheer fact that they have a win has been a surprise to many. Hopefully their offense can step it up

26. Detroit lions - The Lions should've won last week, but the loss of Mathew Stafford has hurt them, and their defense has hurt them more. This team is by far the most dangerous of the teams who haven't won

27. Miami Dolphins - The loss of Ryan Tannenhill has been a real shocker for this Dolphins squad. They need to play much better offense to get their first victory

28. New York Jets - The teams without a win have been marred without their starting QBs. Matt Flynn has played well in 2 games, but, He needs to move his offense better

29. San Fransisco 49ers - Quite possibly also the biggest disappointment, the 49ers have been turning the ball over like and and have been playing awful offense.

30. San Diego Chargers - The performance of Phillip Rivers this years has been laughable. The Chargers are still a dangerous team, but can Rivers play competently?

31. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson was a lone bright spot on the roster last week, but I as long with other believe that the time to start Teddy Bridgewater is now

32. Atlanta Falcons - Through 3 games the Falcons have scored 24 points. Is it time to say goodbye to Matty Ice in Atlanta?

MVP Watch

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Peyton Manning

QB Tom Brady

QB Jake Locker

QB BJ Daniels

WR Calvin johnson

WR Sammy Watkins

TE Rob Gronkowski

TE Jimmy Graham

RB Alfred Morris

RB Eddie Lacy

Rookie of the Year Watch

QB Johnny Manziel

WR Sammy Watkins

LOLB Khalil Mack

CB Jason Verret

Games to watch next week

Packers @ Bears

Panthers @ Ravens

Titans @ Colts

Giants @ Redskins

Players of the Week

NFC Offensive Player; HB Reggie Bush (Really madden, you picked this nerd) 72 Yards Rushing, 1 TD and 92 Yards Receiving and a touchdown + a shitton of return yards
NFC Defensive Player; LE Damontre Moore, 5TKL and 4 Sacks

AFC Offensive Player; WR Demaryius Thomas, 6 REC 170 YDS 3 TD
AFC Defensive Player; CB Chris Owens, 2TKL, 2 INT, and 1 TD

hlhbk

Myself and fixed just finished our week 4 game. I don't think I have ever played with a worse offense than this years Raiders in Madden ever. You know your offense sucks when Matt Shaub comes off the bench and provides a spark.

Oh well. Good game fixed. Let's hope my defense can get healthy in the bye week cause lord knows I am going to need them!

Fixed1979

Thought I lost my second QB in as many weeks. Went down with a dislocated shoulder after my first drive and was out for the rest of the game. I'm assuming that if he's not showing in the injury section he'll somehow make a miraculous recovery and be ready for my next game?

Myself and fixed just finished our week 4 game. I don't think I have ever played with a worse offense than this years Raiders in Madden ever. You know your offense sucks when Matt Shaub comes off the bench and provides a spark.

Oh well. Good game fixed. Let's hope my defense can get healthy in the bye week cause lord knows I am going to need them!

GG, you beat me in just about every category except for the final score and turnovers, more first downs, more rushing, more passing, more ToP, etc. Could have been a much different game without all the INTs.

hlhbk

Thought I lost my second QB in as many weeks. Went down with a dislocated shoulder after my first drive and was out for the rest of the game. I'm assuming that if he's not showing in the injury section he'll somehow make a miraculous recovery and be ready for my next game?

GG, you beat me in just about every category except for the final score and turnovers, more first downs, more rushing, more passing, more ToP, etc. Could have been a much different game without all the INTs.

It's why I changed out Carr for Shaub. Could some of my decisions been better? Of course, but there are 2 INT's where Carr didn't throw the ball anywhere near where I wanted him to. Sometimes the ratings being so important in this years Madden really sucks! LOL! I hope we all stick together so I can try to build the team in the offseason!

The Bucs are looking to trade for a mobile QB. Make an offer. No drafts picks involved.
Where is the free agent listing in connected careers? Couldn't find it.

ShaneB

Patriots: TheLostBigBoss - PSN: dkuch, perhaps we can get in our game this evening before the Monday Nighter? Maybe around 6pm eastern?

Top Bottom