• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

ShaneB

Hey baconbm, let me know when is good for you. Sent you a FR on psn as well.

I'm good to play this evening before TNF.

Bacon

Hey baconbm, let me know when is good for you. Sent you a FR on psn as well.

I'm good to play this evening before TNF.

I get home from work at around 7 eastern, so an hour and a half before the game. Does that work for you?

hlhbk

Blacksnakeball and I played our game (Raiders@Seahawks) it was a very rainy defensive struggle through 2 and a half quarters. Seahawks D was very tough to crack. I ended up winning 21-7. Derek Carr almost had 100 QB rating again!

ShaneB

Easily the most shouting at my tv I've done during this season hahah.

Yeah, I get too emotional. It's why I eventually quit the franchise I was in before on Madden 08 PC. Just gotta keep things level and not get too angry, or at least try and hope to get better. I throw way too many interceptions, and just feel clueless on defence.

Wtf man? Than why even join? My team was 1-3 and I actually did stuff to improve. Stick it out and man up.

Be easy on the dude. Madden is a tough game to get use to if you don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of the game. It's not for novices that's for sure which is why I put a HUGE emphasis on those whom are struggling or not too familiar with the game to complete the "Skills Trainer" in the game. It makes a huge difference and will be the reason you either win games and stay competitive or flat out lose. Please take my advice folks or you'll be in for a bad time playing this game. For anyone struggling in general please feel free to message me on here, PSN, GroupMe whatever and I have no problem helping you out with a scheme or two or even slight alterations to your gameplan to help you feel more comfortable and enjoy your time in this league. Sometimes a simple gameplan with a handful of plays can take you a long way in this game. Don't overcomplicate things if you're struggling and go back to basics.

ShaneB

Might I suggest getting a mod to change the title based on the league situation? Aka, Season 1 ongoing, # Spots available!

hlhbk

DCX and I got our game in tonight. Raiders 35 Broncos 21. The game was MUCH closer than the score indicates.

abrack08

Victorious over the CPU Rams 27-6. Poor Jussha, 2 games up, goes on auto, now tied for first. Their CPU offense was really bad, I think they barely cracked 100 yards.

i contacted wooly and he said he might be able to play at 8 am pst this morning but i didn't get a PM back after i pm'd him around 7:55 am. he told me to play the CPU otherwise so i'm just going to play the cpu now

ShaneB

Hate this stupid fucking game =/

GG TBKkiller. I couldn't stop that same play over and over and over and over.

thomasbk

Hate this stupid fucking game =/

GG TBKkiller. I couldn't stop that same play over and over and over and over.

Good game!

Yeah I only have a few plays that work well for me so I use them a lot when I need something going. I need to diversify my playbook cause when they work it must be frustrating for the other player, and when they don't i can't do much.

Still it was tight and exciting!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Good game!

Yeah I only have a few plays that work well for me so I use them a lot when I need something going. I need to diversify my playbook cause when they work it must be frustrating for the other player, and when they don't i can't do much.

Still it was tight and exciting!

What play is it so i can game plan it sonnnnn! :D

Top Bottom