• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Ryan Abraham ‏@insidetroy 8m
After what #UCLA is doing to #ASU tonight, how much pressure is on Sark to get a win against the Sun Devils next Saturday? Lots.

So glad for the team putting it all together for this game.

Utah next week will be a trap game; hopefully the coaches don't screw the pooch and sacrifice all preparation for Utah for the Oregon game in 2 weeks.

AntoneM

Just got home

Out gained UCLA, double the 1st downs, 10 more min of possession, record # of completions (and he's the back up). Still got killed because... the stat is the score.

The worst part is I can't drink anymore because work in 7 hours (and I sweated about a gallon).

I shook hands with the UCLA fans near us before leaving. Good game UCLA.

More people were picking Oregon.

To win the conference maybe but UCLA was the favorite to win the South and get a playoff spot.

Ryan Abraham ‏@insidetroy 8m
After what #UCLA is doing to #ASU tonight, how much pressure is on Sark to get a win against the Sun Devils next Saturday? Lots.

Considering what happened to USC vs ASU last year it'll be a bit of a barometer game. Of course ASU almost never wins against either LA school in LA or Pasadena.

Lol, I'll never understand how the Oakland Raiders thing made it to Colombus

He charges people for him to show up at their tailgate. Also once saw him at an away game and he asked me liek 14 times if I wanted a picture with him. I kept telling him no youre weird as shit, he got really upset.

andycapps

He charges people for him to show up at their tailgate. Also once saw him at an away game and he asked me liek 14 times if I wanted a picture with him. I kept telling him no youre weird as shit, he got really upset.

That's dumb. I don't get why people would want him to come to their tailgate, let alone pay him to do so.

That's dumb. I don't get why people would want him to come to their tailgate, let alone pay him to do so.

Also at bball he would come sit in the student seciton in the first row, forcing kids out that had waited all day outside the stadium for the seats. UShers put up with it for some reason, so we heckled him until he left.

andycapps

Thanks a lot, ASU. You were the one underdog I picked for the entire weekend and you screwed it up.

Doesn't really matter, I doubt many of us picked UCLA by 35. I know I picked them by 4. Should have known with these damn Pac 12 teams that nobody wins by 4 unless they're Stanford. Seems like whenever I pick them that they're a blowout.

Schmitty

Also at bball he would come sit in the student seciton in the first row, forcing kids out that had waited all day outside the stadium for the seats. UShers put up with it for some reason, so we heckled him until he left.

WTF? What a strange man.

KingGondo

Banned
One more time, for posterity:
ByamLtGIAAA-cnQ.jpg

Ermagerd, I hope we wear these all the time.

JCX

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky by 7
Maryland @ Indiana by 6
Florida State @ NC State by 14
Arkansas vs Texas A&M by 8
Minnesota @ Michigan by 10
Stanford @ Washington by 7
Missouri @ South Carolina by 4
Duke @ Miami by 8
Washington State @ Utah by 10
Illinois @ Nebraska by 12
Oregon State @ USC by 7

And the Cavaliers strength of schedule stays intact.

:)

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky by 14
Maryland @ Indiana by 7
Florida State @ NC State by 21
Arkansas vs Texas A&M by 14
Minnesota @ Michigan by 3
Stanford @ Washington by 10
Missouri @ South Carolina by 7
Duke @ Miami by 3
Washington State @ Utah by 10
Illinois @ Nebraska by 12
Oregon State @ USC by 3

And...
Kent State @ Virginia by 21

Indeed.

But what the hell happened with you guys and BYU? No way they are that much better than Texas.

A nasty relapse of entitlement swept through our team like a viral illness that day. Strong said in his post game presser that he could tell our team didn't have the right mindset that day to play.

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky by 18
Maryland @ Indiana by 4
Florida State @ NC State by 17
Arkansas vs Texas A&M by 10
Minnesota @ Michigan by 13
Missouri @ South Carolina by 6
Duke @ Miami by 7
Washington State @ Utah by 13
Illinois @ Nebraska by 20
Oregon State @ USC by 9

cashman

Banned
Indeed.

But what the hell happened with you guys and BYU? No way they are that much better than Texas.

Mostly just Taysom Hill taking advantage of a poor group of linebackers, while at the same time Swoopes was starting his first game ever and couldn't really get any sustained drives going.

Jhriad

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky by 11
Maryland @ Indiana by 4
Florida State @ NC State by 24
Arkansas vs Texas A&M by 11
Minnesota @ Michigan by 4
Missouri @ South Carolina by 4
Duke @ Miami by 7
Washington State @ Utah by 4
Illinois @ Nebraska by 17
Oregon State @ USC by 7

Branduil

What is the point of that mess of black and white lines in the back, besides utterly distracting the eye? How is Adidas so aesthetically incompetent?

Vanderbilt by 7
Maryland by 5
Florida State by 21
Texas A&M vs by 27
Michigan by 6
Stanford by 12
South Carolina by 10
Duke by 17
Utah by 8
Nebraska by 7
Oregon State by 4

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky by 13