• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

JNA

Banned
Have you guys done your rerolls on iOS or android? I know it probably doesn't matter but just curious. Whatever method that brought you guys better luck than I am having right now lol.

Yaari

Have you guys done your rerolls on iOS or android? I know it probably doesn't matter but just curious. Whatever method that brought you guys better luck than I am having right now lol.
IOS but Android is easier. How many times you tried so far?

garath

So does the next demon event start pretty much right after this one? Or is there some time? I'll sit on the grief sword for now. Seems like the best approach for the best impact in the next raid. Sucks a little bit though. Will make my Lindsey much stronger.

I read that blade enhancers carry onto new weapons? Am I safe dropping the two 3* blade enhancers on her now?

Merun

Android is faster. I rolled my Loletta on it. However, I got far more 4* during my reroll period on iOS lol. Not that it's indicative of anything, but I always found it funny since I rerolled on both devices at the same time.

Also, for people who are rerolling and aiming for 5*, you should transfer the account with a password and share those unwanted account to people who are fine with 4*. I did it for another forum and quite a number of people picked my accounts. And I'm sorry but my remaining account's password have expired by now.

garath

I'm really handicapped.. I didn't reroll at all. I didn't even use my initial 50 prysma. I'm rolling with a group of 3* arcana and a single 5* Lindsey that I got from fortune rings. No way I'm restarting now.

The game is more than doable without a perfect initial roll but it WILL help a lot.

Kreed

Managed to get the Grief Sword barely with 4 orbs (why did the lvl 40 Dragon have so much more HP than the others?). I'll keep going to see how much further I can get in this event but I doubt I'll get to 80 without some major leveling to my Warrior team.

I'm actually in the same boat as garath on what to do with the Grief Sword and Lindsey after what chrono01 mentioned earlier in the thread:

I'll go through my Friend List today and see if there are any inactive on it. If there is, I'll make some room and add a few more of you here.

I'm running a Level 60 Aludra, although I have a Level 53 Lindsey too. I'm working on getting her up to Level 60 before I swap to her. I also have a Grief Sword, but supposedly the next event will have a demon sword that you can use on Lindsey [if you get it] which helps a lot with that event's particular demon. I'm not sure if I should hold out and wait for that or just go ahead and use my Grief Sword. :/

As for Katarith, she's not too great. I'm keeping one around as a "trophy", and to complete her quest(s), but beyond that any additional ones I get will [and are] being sold for Fortune Rings.

I read that blade enhancers carry onto new weapons? Am I safe dropping the two 3* blade enhancers on her now?

Yes, your weapon enhancements carry over between weapons. Just watch out for the stat caps on the new weapons as they'll get lost if the new cap is lower than before.

Yaari

So does the next demon event start pretty much right after this one? Or is there some time? I'll sit on the grief sword for now. Seems like the best approach for the best impact in the next raid. Sucks a little bit though. Will make my Lindsey much stronger.

1-2 months for the next

JNA

Banned
IOS but Android is easier. How many times you tried so far?

I think this is my 23rd reroll now? I'm doing this in my android phone.

Android is faster. I rolled my Loletta on it. However, I got far more 4* during my reroll period on iOS lol. Not that it's indicative of anything, but I always found it funny since I rerolled on both devices at the same time.

Also, for people who are rerolling and aiming for 5*, you should transfer the account with a password and share those unwanted account to people who are fine with 4*. I did it for another forum and quite a number of people picked my accounts. And I'm sorry but my remaining account's password have expired by now.

I'll do that too if I ever roll one.

Seriously, I never even rolled a 4 star yet...this is the most brutal pulls I have ever seen. I mean I'm unlucky most of the time but not THAT unlucky. :(

I'll do that too if I ever roll one.

Seriously, I never even rolled a 4 star yet...this is the most brutal pulls I have ever seen. I mean I'm unlucky most of the time but not THAT unlucky. :(

If you seriously do not want to reroll you can go to another forum, there are some people who in their attempt to get nympha sometimes give their unused accounts for free.

JNA

Banned
If you seriously do not want to reroll you can go to another forum, there are some people who in their attempt to get nympha sometimes give their unused accounts for free.

Really? 0_0 where is the other forum?

holy shit I pulled a 4!

Smiling Fiend Angelica...sounds like a Rugrats reference. XD

I mean at least I finally pulled higher than a 3 finally. I'll save that account for now.

Edit: 2nd straight time I get a 4 star and I get King of the forest Philip. I can feel it gentlemen! I can feel it! :D

Yaari

Really? 0_0 where is the other forum?

holy shit I pulled a 4!

Smiling Fiend Angelica...sounds like a Rugrats reference. XD

I mean at least I finally pulled higher than a 3 finally. I'll save that account for now.

Edit: 2nd straight time I get a 4 star and I get King of the forest Philip. I can feel it gentlemen! I can feel it! :D

Well, atleast you tried with 23 attempts. Keep giving it some time, it really should appear soon.

KimChi

I have 3 spot left as well.Lindsey lvl 66 LB3. I should be able to finish the lvl 80 dragon today and focus on helping after.

Friend ID:127790346

PM or quote with your in game name else you will br drowned in the hundreds of friend request.
Sent a friend request, name KimChi if you have any room left.

Ouch, I know the feeling man. I rerolled 50 times during a god festival for PAD (I dont know why I wanted this one specific unit, forget the name of it but bleh PAD got boring after a day for me lol). Hope you get some luck with the next rerolls :)

You guys think I have any chance to get lindsey before she is gone? and any chance she will come back? only got 3 rings atm lol. Also at lvl 28/29 for demon raid so I think I might be able to at least get to lvl50 before it ends.

JNA

Banned
Well, atleast you tried with 23 attempts. Keep giving it some time, it really should appear soon.

25th attempt and AGAIN a 4 star. That's 3 straight times a 4 star lol.

Yeah now 4 stars are appearing. I can feel that 5 star somewhere...out there... 0_0

Merun

During reroll, I may have pulled 70 arcana or around that before getting a UR...

Ouch, I know the feeling man. I rerolled 50 times during a god festival for PAD (I dont know why I wanted this one specific unit, forget the name of it but bleh PAD got boring after a day for me lol). Hope you get some luck with the next rerolls :)

You guys think I have any chance to get lindsey before she is gone? and any chance she will come back? only got 3 rings atm lol. Also at lvl 28/29 for demon raid so I think I might be able to at least get to lvl50 before it ends.

You just took the last spot, but perhaps I can get some more room for others...

You have 9 days left to get Lindsey. Your best bet to get her without spending money is doing demon raid and have my luck ^^;

Yaari

I got 5 spots for friends that will send me a Dragon invite every now and then! 134,991,242 (Mention your ingame name, list is pretty stacked).

Yaari

Okay, I need like 3 more hours before I am done with 80, and I'll pretty much stop progressing then. I'll try to answer each request that I'll get. Most of those lower level Demons should die fairly easy, I do like 80k damage, and thats on stages with much more difficult pre-boss stages.

chrono01

I'm at Level 77 now, just three more and I can focus on helping out others! It's definitely getting more challenging though, I congratulate those who made it to Level 100+.

Ok great! That's good to know cause this is really breaking m-

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yI6VXlNRrI0

If it makes you feel any better, I did not know about rerolling and went through most of the game fine with a 3 star character. But I did not get my first 5* character until I got Katarith from the demon raid who I promptly sold to buy Deed. But if I did know about rerolling, I would definitely have done it, especially since I'm on android.

Make sure you have room on your friends list too. I tried accepting your request, but it says you're full up.

I got 5 spots for friends that will send me a Dragon invite every now and then! 134,991,242 (Mention your ingame name, list is pretty stacked).

Added you (if you have room that is), my ingame name is Stiltz, leader is Alvert. Just beat the level 70 dragon. Mostly been too impatient to wait for my soul meter to fill up and have just been helping people as soon as I get a soul. Now to keep my eye on the prize. It's gonna be a hard climb to 80 and I'll need all the help I can get. I've got 1 vigor fruit and a level up ready for the final stretch.

Yaari

Sounds good. I cleared* 80 and I'll do some damage when needed. Just throw me an request. I should be able to do 70-80k per run.

Edit: Not seeing a request but I'll keep an eye open maybe there is a delay.

KimChi

Make sure you have room on your friends list too. I tried accepting your request, but it says you're full up.

Yea, I had room when I sent the invite but friend list filled up from adding other people on here. Still at only 15 max on friend list atm need to level up more, friend list does increase as we level up right?

Yea, I had room when I sent the invite but friend list filled up from adding other people on here. Still at only 15 max on friend list atm need to level up more, friend list does increase as we level up right?

Yeah it's every couple levels. Each level up gives you either more friend slots, more party cost, or more maximum AP.

Elija2

Phew, got the Grief Sword. Not even sure if I should bother with getting another Katarith since I doubt I'll make it before the event ends.

I still get rewards if I help other people, right? It just doesn't count towards my total.

Yaari

Phew, got the Grief Sword. Not even sure if I should bother with getting another Katarith since I doubt I'll make it before the event ends.

I still get rewards if I help other people, right? It just doesn't count towards my total.

Yep. So just Demon Coins or also the chest if you get the killing blow.

Stilz, saw you made it in my list. Ready when you are.

From what I've heard, unfortunately not. You will have to get a new one up I think.

mWxLrwF.gif

Aki-at

Been playing this game since last November but only got my GAF membership yesterday so I can finally post in here, yay!

I've had no luck with pulls and my best team is still a work in progress but I've got Lindsey, Dusty, Latty and Hero in the time being. Been lucky that I managed to get three level 60 Nimpha's as friends so that helps getting the rings from the daily quest but been using the enhancers on getting a 2* team ready to take on Titan's Cave (Damn that healer's wave always kills me!)

If anyone wants to add me;

Name: Ark
ID: 164568728

Already maxed out on friend spaces except one place though :( trying to level up so I get an additional 5 slots.

JNA

Banned
OMG IT HAPPENED GUYS! IT FUCKING HAPPENED!!!

After like...38 rerolls (I lost count somewhere in the 30s), I was just mindlessly doing the tutorial from that point while looking on the CC forum and seeing if anybody were giving out any starter 5 stars. I then did the opening as usual and with the ticket....this magical beauty appeared!

HEPj7Zc.jpg

I CAN PLAY THE GAME GUYS! I CAN FINALLY PLAY! LET'S GOOOOOO!

Best part is that this was the 5 star I wanted the most yo!

chrono01

OMG IT HAPPENED GUYS! IT FUCKING HAPPENED!!!

After like...38 rerolls (I lost count somewhere in the 30s), I was just mindlessly doing the tutorial from that point while looking on the CC forum and seeing if anybody were giving out any starter 5 stars. I then did the opening as usual and with the ticket....this magical beauty appeared!

HEPj7Zc.jpg

I CAN PLAY THE GAME GUYS! I CAN FINALLY PLAY! LET'S GOOOOOO!

Best part is that this was the 5 star I wanted the most yo!
Congrats!

Now enjoy the game. :)

Elija2

I'm no longer able to defeat the dragon with 4 souls and I ran out of vigor fruit. I'm gonna try getting rid of my healer and wizard to see if that gets me closer.

froliq

I'm new to this game and it is surprisingly fun. The current demon event has sucked me in too to play whenever I'm able to, but it seems I've hit a wall now at the level 40 dragon. I'll probably need about 10 souls to take that down.

Also a question: do I have to hold on to my arcana's until I do their story or can I get rid of them right away?

Well shit, I'm sure this uses up all the good luck I'll ever have for the rest of the year.

It was pretty cool too, since the fortune teller lady said something at the start and I thought that was just weird.

JNA

Banned
Ok guys I got a question about weapons enhancements. I don't want to do anything yet because I don't want to screw up.

Since I'm new, I don't know exactly how or when to use em. I have a 2 star long sword that can apparently evolve my Nimpha's sword from rank C to rank B.

That sounds like a good thing but I wanted to make sure with you guys if there is anything I should do before just using it. Like, am I supposed to be doing certain upgrades before evolving it or no?

Azusa

Ok guys I got a question about weapons enhancements. I don't want to do anything yet because I don't want to screw up.

Since I'm new, I don't know exactly how or when to use em. I have a 2 star long sword that can apparently evolve my Nimpha's sword from rank C to rank B.

That sounds like a good thing but I wanted to make sure with you guys if there is anything I should do before just using it. Like, am I supposed to be doing certain upgrades before evolving it or no?

2* weapons are disposable so use them as you wish.

Top Bottom