• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

Only 50k damage to the 71 dragon. Ouch. Yeah. This is going to be tough.

I've got a level 61 Lindsey, fell free to add me, I've only got one slot left heh.

Name: Ark
ID: 164568728

Let me know what your name is so I know who you are i the Friend Notifications.

I know you said only one slot left but I threw you an invite too :p Feel free to take him over me though. I've had a LOT of help from GAFers so far.

Jomjom

Banned
Gareth if you ask me I'll help on your Dragon to help you reach 80

Also sent some more requests. I'm JomGAF so should be easy to know it's me.

garath

Gareth if you ask me I'll help on your Dragon to help you reach 80

Appreciated! I'll try to get you in on the demon invite. It kind of stinks there's only so many friends you can invite to help :/ And the random roll is not kind. I have quite a few lower ranked guys on my friend list.

JNA

Banned
I've got a level 61 Lindsey, fell free to add me, I've only got one slot left heh.

Name: Ark
ID: 164568728

Let me know what your name is so I know who you are i the Friend Notifications.

I tried to make some room and added you. I wish friendlist were bigger.

*sniff* you are all lovely people!

Name is JNA like my GaF name here.

I wish I could change friends to invite after the initial friend invites. Now I probably will have to wait. :(

Pbae

Just sent ya one. :D

Sadly I already started the Dragon battle with only one soul left like an idiot. :(

I should probably just save my souls for the next battle unless the help comes in on time.

Awoo! Will try and carry you as far as I can so you can get that 5*

P@GAF

Azusa

At rank 14 = 20 friends,
rank 21 = 25 friends,
rank 28 = 30 friends,
rank 35 = 35 friends...

I'm nearly at rank 35. When I'll rank up I can add some GAF people.

JNA

Banned
Awoo! Will try and carry you as far as I can so you can get that 5*

P@GAF

Oh shit that was you just now? 0_0

Thanks so much man! Thank you all for the help with this. I hope I can make it! :D

Now just 21-50 to go.

KimChi

Appreciated! I'll try to get you in on the demon invite. It kind of stinks there's only so many friends you can invite to help :/ And the random roll is not kind. I have quite a few lower ranked guys on my friend list.
The limited demon invite is pretty lame, I've played some other games with events similar to this but it would just allow all your friends to see the boss and attack would be nice if they can change it to default to all friends.

At rank 14 = 20 friends,
rank 21 = 25 friends,
rank 28 = 30 friends,
rank 35 = 35 friends...

I'm nearly at rank 35. When I'll rank up I can add some GAF people.

Thank goodness, pretty close to rank 14.

JNA

Banned
Just need to wait for my stamina to recharge a bit to get to mystic mountains and do that Nimpha quest. Gotta get her ability as fast as possible too. 0_0

Yaari

Just need to wait for my stamina to recharge a bit to get to mystic mountains and do that Nimpha quest. Gotta get her ability as fast as possible too. 0_0
Do note this event will end soon. If you want Demon 50 you need to use the AP as efficient as possible. Only 4AP quests.

It's too bad fighting and defeating the demon yourself doesn't level you up, would make more people help one and other tbph. Gotta say thank you Seductivpancakes, Yaari and Chrono your characters are helping a lot on my demon battles XD

Aki-at

I know you said only one slot left but I threw you an invite too :p Feel free to take him over me though. I've had a LOT of help from GAFers so far.

I'm hoping that when I level up to rank 40 (Only 4000 exp away!) I get 5 more friend slots heh, if I do I'll definitely add you next :)

*sniff* you are all lovely people!

Name is JNA like my GaF name here.

I wish I could change friends to invite after the initial friend invites. Now I probably will have to wait. :(

Be gentle with my Lindsey, she's my proud and joy (And only worthwhile rare character I have haha.)

But now I'm swimming in Nimphas! You're my fifth one heh.

I'm hoping that when I level up to rank 40 (Only 4000 exp away!) I get 5 more friend slots heh, if I do I'll definitely add you next :)

Be gentle with my Lindsey, she's my proud and joy (And only worthwhile rare character I have haha.)

But now I'm swimming in Nimphas! You're my fifth one heh.
Can I add you when you have free space XD, you'll have to make due with my Kain XP

Yeah no problem! Add me now and let me know you're name so I can add you when I get a free slot :p
196,662,112 Billy =)

Just hoping to reach 50 by the end of the event wanna get my first 5 star card, highest I got is 4 star Millagen and her special ability is taking less damage =S, I'd rather it be an attack XD

JNA

Banned
Also one other thing.

Is there any kind of quests by any chance where the Demon DOES NOT appear? I think I recall doing a free quest in Breezeway and the demon didn't appear or give that usual "Demon incoming" message.

Maybe I already one incoming and I didn't notice?

chrono01

I have a couple slots left in my Friend List and have no use for my Souls, feel free to add me.

Just make sure you let me know your in-game name so I know it's you.

As for the demon invasion, it doesn't appear 100% of the time, but it's extremely likely [like 95% or so].

Merun

Also one other thing.

Is there any kind of quests by any chance where the Demon DOES NOT appear? I think I recall doing a free quest in Breezeway and the demon didn't appear or give that usual "Demon incoming" message.

Maybe I already one incoming and I didn't notice?

No. There is just a high chance of getting a demon, but it should not be confused with a 100% apperance rate.

johnsmith

remember me
I have a couple slots left in my Friend List and have no use for my Souls, feel free to add me.

As for the demon invasion, it doesn't appear 100% of the time, but it's extremely likely [like 95% or so].
Kill my level 40 dragon please.

Jomjom

Banned
Kimchi got your dragon for you. Keep pushing gotta get that Grief Sword!

Ops, I added JomGAF by accident, I've unfriended him and made you my friend.

Please forgive me JomGAF \( ;__;)/

=(

Haha it's ok let me know if and when you get another slot.

Sending all my can't kill demons to you then XD
Edit: Sent a dragon to you Chrono level 40 as well it's tough for me ;__;
Heh stuck where you are as well John, what's your ID? You still haven't added me ;__;

Jomjom

Banned
Merun you're awesome! Thanks for helping me take out the dragon! Hoping to hit 80 by the end of this event so I can get enough to LB1 Lindsey.

JNA

Banned
So tempted to use one of my stamina fruits but I'm 790 exp away from ranking up. And would really like to save em for a rainy day. :(

...which could be tomorrow if I'm running out of time.

KimChi

Kimchi got your dragon for you. Keep pushing gotta get that Grief Sword!
Thanks Jom! I think I can reach 60 by the end of today, I just realized I havent gotten a single weapon card to use on my nimpha, she still only has the normal sword atm :X

chrono01

Sending all my can't kill demons to you then XD
Edit: Sent a dragon to you Chrono level 40 as well it's tough for me ;__;

Heh stuck where you are as well John, what's your ID? You still haven't added me ;__;
Sorry, what's your name again in-game? I'm not sure who you are on my Friend List. :(

I don't have any Soul now [used it to help another], but I'll have 3/3 Soul in a little over an hour. If you want to send me Dragons then, I'll work through em'. If they're sub 60, I should be able to one Soul them, so you can spend one, send it to me, I'll clear it, then you can send me another. Rinse/Repeat.

I'll post here again when I have 3/3 Souls, so as not to waste any on your end.

Sorry, I just saw this request.

As mentioned I don't have any Soul right now, but give me around 15-ish minutes and I should be able to one Soul your Dragon. That'll save two for Samurai_Heart, which should be enough for two of his.

Also, I sent you a Friend Request. Name is Chrono in-game.

Sorry, what's your name again in-game? I'm not sure who you are on my Friend List. :(

I don't have any Soul now [used it to help another], but I'll have 3/3 Soul in a little over an hour. If you want to send me Dragons then, I'll work through em'. If they're sub 60, I should be able to one Soul them, so you can spend one, send it to me, I'll clear it, then you can send me another. Rinse/Repeat.

I'll post here again when I have 3/3 Souls, so as not to waste any on your end.
Billy =) but it be gone in like 20 mins =( only made like a 1/3rd dent with 2 souls might take their pyrsma ransom to try and do it with your character though and let you kill whichever I'm having a hard time next XD

chrono01

Billy =) but it be gone in like 20 mins =( only made like a 1/3rd dent with 2 souls might take their pyrsma ransom to try and do it with your character though
Sorry about that, I should have mentioned that I didn't have any Souls on me currently. :(

In an hour, I'll have three of them, so I can do three Dragons [provided they're below 50 or so and already have a bit of their life knocked off]. I'll run through one of johnsmith and then can do one/two of yours. Thankfully the replenishing on them is only 30 minutes, so they should be up again shortly afterwards.

johnsmith

remember me
Sorry, I just saw this request.

As mentioned I don't have any Soul right now, but give me around 15-ish minutes and I should be able to one Soul your Dragon. That'll save two for Samurai_Heart, which should be enough for two of his.

Also, I sent you a Friend Request. Name is Chrono in-game.
Don't worry. You got it already.

JNA

Banned
Have about 3200 Demon coins currently. Wonder how many I should save up and see if I can pull a Katarith by some miracle. XD

Fishious

I've been playing ever since this thread was first posted, but I've been too lazy to actually post. Just finished the Lv 80 Demon Raid and figured that's about as far as I can realistically get before I have to start burning vigor fruit.

Anyways, I'm up for helping any Gaffers now. I've got 12 empty friend slots so feel free to add me and send some demons/dragons my way.

Fishio

JNA

Banned
I've been playing ever since this thread was first posted, but I've been too lazy to actually post. Just finished the Lv 80 Demon Raid and figured that's about as far as I can realistically get before I have to start burning vigor fruit.

Anyways, I'm up for helping any Gaffers now. I've got 12 empty friend slots so feel free to add me and send some demons/dragons my way.

Fishio

Sent! :D

I'm heading to lv 24 demon in a couple of minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to 50 before the event ends.

Is there an exact time on when it ends?

johnsmith

remember me

Fishio
Just added you. My leader is a level 32 Korona so you know it's me. Name begins with E

Merun

Merun you're awesome! Thanks for helping me take out the dragon! Hoping to hit 80 by the end of this event so I can get enough to LB1 Lindsey.

You are welcome :)

Is Deed better than Lindsey? It looks like she has better stats.

Lindsey has a 40% crit rate because she is a warrior. Deed has more defence as a knight. Lindsey has a one mana skill, Deed has a two mana skill. So Lindsey will do more damage, but Deed has better survivability. In the end, it all boils down to what type of team you want to do. Warrior or knight. But Lindsey is better because she goes "Nyaaa"

Fishio
Adding you (Billy) =), think I'm gonna get rid of all the non-GAF peeps on my friendlist probs the ones who hasn't played in a while first.
Sorry about that, I should have mentioned that I didn't have any Souls on me currently. :(

In an hour, I'll have three of them, so I can do three Dragons [provided they're below 50 or so and already have a bit of their life knocked off]. I'll run through one of johnsmith and then can do one/two of yours. Thankfully the replenishing on them is only 30 minutes, so they should be up again shortly afterwards.
Just sent it to you ;D thanks for the help man =)

Edit: Are most of you higher than level 60 or friendlist wise it limits you to level 60 until you rank to level x

Top Bottom