• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

JNA

Banned
Send me Demons! I got 3 orbs. Noone seems to need help anymore.

Did I send you an invite!? I hope I did. 0_0

Well I'm gonna be sending you invites after this lv 40 dragon as well so the more help the better!

Yeah, I have two orbs and nothing to do with em'.

Friend ID: 191588956
Name: JNA

I'll send you invites too! :D Gonna need all the help I can get from 41-50.

Just gotta finish that dragon first...hopefully.

chrono01

Did I send you an invite!? I hope I did. 0_0

Well I'm gonna be sending you invites after this lv 40 dragon as well so the more help the better!

Friend ID: 191588956
Name: JNA

I'll send you invites too! :D Gonna need all the help I can get from 41-50.

Just gotta finish that dragon first...hopefully.
Invite sent.

Chrono in-game.

Edit: Another friend asked for my help, but I still have a single orb left. Should be enough for a Level 40-ish demon. If you want to be sure/safe, maybe enlist Yaari's help [if you can't get both of us in the same one] and I'll do a few tomorrow.

Yaari

Nah didn't get any. But its fine. Sign me up for the next one. I think most of us have nothing to do.

Try to use only a single orb to summon. And save stamina fruit for if you run out of stamina. I think we can really boost you up fast that way

JNA

Banned
Ugh...well if you guys can wait 30 min, I'll have the invites to the dragon again.

Daaaaammmnn...why now man. :(

Yaari

Ugh...well if you guys can wait 30 min, I'll have the invites to the dragon again.

You can also do a quest to summon a new one I think. On that note don't do any quests at all with a dragon up. It bugs it

Aki-at

OHHHH god NOOOOOOO! The bug happened!

Damn it! :(

Ugh damn, thought I took the dragon down for you but we must have played it at the same time. Sorry man :/

I have 3 orbs now so I can take him down in one go the next time though.

chrono01

Not sure I'll still be around, it's after 3AM here and [honestly] I should be asleep already. >_<

I'll check this thread again later today, though.

But yeah, they really need to do something about that bug. Hopefully by the next Demon Invasion it's all fixed.

JNA

Banned
You can also do a quest to summon a new one I think. On that note don't do any quests at all with a dragon up. It bugs it

I only did the dragon again and just wanted to cut down his health a bit. Didn't realize ark was doing it at the same time lol.

Next time, I'll just let you guys take of it yo. :D

Yaari

Its all about us killing it at the same time. On that note we need to be careful because this is bound to happen again.

jNA do you have Stamina Fruit? You should spam the Dragons IMO. Meaning, summon as many new ones as you can with 4AP quests, and the Vigor Fruit to invite us.

I can count 10 orbs around here right now, thats 10 levels up pretty much.

JNA

Banned
Not sure I'll still be around, it's after 3AM here and [honestly] I should be asleep already. >_<

I'll check this thread again later today, though.

But yeah, they really need to do something about that bug. Hopefully by the next Demon Invasion it's all fixed.

Yeah that's cool. Don't stay up just for me if your tired. XD I mean I would be flattered but I digress lol.

Ugh damn, thought I took the dragon down for you but we must have played it at the same time. Sorry man :/

I have 3 orbs now so I can take him down in one go the next time though.

tumblr_inline_nbz8tzZvOk1s9acvf.gif

You guys are my heros!

Its all about us killing it at the same time. On that note we need to be careful because this is bound to happen again.

jNA do you have Stamina Fruit? You should spam the Dragons IMO.

I do but my stamina is actually pretty good right now. It's the souls that are recharging.

I won't battle it after the first fight since I do little damage anyway.

chrono01

Yeah, we need to coordinate kills until they fix it. I know a lot of people, myself included, are excited to help out, but sometimes it can do more than good.

No one's fault really, except Gumi, for having such a thing happen in the first place.

JNA

Banned
Yeah, we need to coordinate kills until they fix it. I know a lot of people, myself included, are excited to help out, but sometimes it can do more than good.

No one's fault really, except Gumi, for having such a thing happen in the first place.

I guess for me for example, Ark says he will have 3 orbs ready so I guess I'll just let him take care of the dragon himself. Then I'll invite you guys again for 41-50.

But yeah what a terrible bug by Gumi here. That is really awful.

chrono01

I guess for me for example, Ark says he will have 3 orbs ready so I guess I'll just let him take care of the dragon himself. Then I'll invite you guys again for 41-50.

But yeah what a terrible bug by Gumi here. That is really awful.
Yeah, it's unfortunate to see an otherwise enjoyable event vulnerable to such an error.

In any case, I'll check this thread again tomorrow---er, later today, and see if my services are needed then.

Until then [sleep calls me]!

Yaari

Fine with me. After that I say use a Vigor Fruit, get up a new Demon and invite the next. Dont ever go in more than once. It will be very efficient

JNA

Banned
Yeah, it's unfortunate to see an otherwise enjoyable event vulnerable to such an error.

In any case, I'll check this thread again tomorrow---er, later today, and see if my services are needed then.

Until then [sleep calls me]!

I'll call ya! :D

Fine with me. After that I say use a Vigor Fruit, get up a new Demon and invite the next. Dont ever go in more than once. It will be very efficient

Yeah that's what I've been doing all day today. I was just stupid this one time...won't happen again since I do little damage to the dragon anyway.

Aki-at

Yeah it's a terrible bug but Gumi haven't had the most successful service with this game. During the global launch the server kept dying on me and I lost so much AP : (

They don't even have the chat feature ready, it still says coming soon since launch, when is soon?!

(And the daily logins sometimes don't work!)

I'll check back in this thread for future for future demons but I'll take down the level 40 dragon when the invite arrives :3

JNA

Banned
Yeah it's a terrible bug but Gumi haven't had the most successful service with this game. During the global launch the server kept dying on me and I lost so much AP : (

They don't even have the chat feature ready, it still says coming soon since launch, when is soon?!

(And the daily logins sometimes don't work!)

I'll check back in this thread for future for future demons but I'll take down the level 40 dragon when the invite arrives :3

Just sent the invite.

All you now Ark! :D

JNA

Banned
And the dragon's down and out!

I believe the level 50 dragon only has 80k HP so he should be a cakewalk.

You da man! :D Wait what? 50 dragon has 80k but 40 dragon has double that health? 0_0

That makes zero sense to me but ah well XD. Thanks so much man!

On that note, I have 11K demon coins. Building them up once I finish lv 50. Maybe I'll pull one and get lucky lol.

Bombless

Up to level 47 now and I need 3 souls to down her. Definitely need help now lol

Friend ID:191300410, the name is Dragos. Let me know who you are of you add me, i get spammed with invites haha. I keep thinking I should kick half my list but they're all low levels and I'd feel bad about it.

46 victories...If I manage to hit 50 I think I'll stop there. I need to focus on leveling up my characters.

JNA

Banned
In the worst case you wont have gold to fuse any more and you will be drowning in 1* and 2* enchancers.

frustrated.gif

Well gold fodder then! I mean can't fuse everything right? XD

I did get a couple of 3 star cards from the demon pulls tho so maybe I will get some again and make the gold back while getting rings in the process.

...can only hope.

Thanks for the help Yari. Now I can go to sleep!

Hate this RNG. Also I have only one 60lvl friend Nympha and I'm a bit tired from countless relogging to use her.

Heh, honestly the only daily I don't mind redoing since the gold reward payout is great even if you don't score chests. But yeah, it seems like there's always one chest that refuses to drop. Right now the second chest on the intermediate daily won't drop no matter what.

JNA

Banned
Hate this RNG. Also I have only one 60lvl friend Nympha and I'm a bit tired from countless relogging to use her.

Damn that is a sha- *sees 3 souls filled*

Are you by any chance available for assistance? XD

Btw thanks Yari for kicking ass on 41. 8 more to go! :D

Woo got the demon sword. Gonna leave it in my daily box, it won't dissapear from there after the event right? Don't want it taking up space atm since I don't know who to put it on.

Aki-at

I always get a good laugh when the dragon has destroyed my whole party bar one member with low HP, getting ever close slowly but surely for the killer blow and then... The timer runs out and he does a runner out of there.

Yeah YOU run away, my Latty would have destroyed you if you came any closer.

Woo got the demon sword. Gonna leave it in my daily box, it won't dissapear from there after the event right? Don't want it taking up space atm since I don't know who to put it on.

Not as long as you overfill your storage no.

Yaari

Got 2 Johan cards now. Seems to be a pretty decent healer. These Demon Coins have been really generous other than not getting a single 5* Demon.

garath

Send me Demons! I got 3 orbs. Noone seems to need help anymore.

Don't worry. I was sleeping. Plenty of dragons coming your way now lol :)

Thanks for the help last night fishious! Snuck in there with like 5 min left.

4 more till I'm done. Then I'll 100% focus on helping. At least alternating merun and fishious as helpers I can do 60-70k damage now. Without them my party gets wiped pretty hard and I only do like 30-40k :(

Edit: nice :) already chunked down. I'm afraid to attack it though for fear of it bugging out haha.

Yaari

Does anyone know the Japanese Chain Chronicle site that listed events. I want to see if we're getting a event with new recruits after this.

Edit: I'm not going after it Garath. No orbs left for a while, I'll take care of JNA's.

Yaari

Thanks.

Garath, I don't think we can do enough damage to that one. I only have 1 orb. I'll wait to see if someone else jumps in otherwise I'll save it for a new attempt.

Merun

Thanks.

Garath, I don't think we can do enough damage to that one. I only have 1 orb. I'll wait to see if someone else jumps in otherwise I'll save it for a new attempt.

I can kill it normally with a second orb but so many people to help.

JNA

Banned
Thanks.

I can kill it normally with a second orb but so many people to help.

I love you people. Almost done with me yo! XD 48, then 49 and final dragon! 0_0

.... Dammit gumi. Stupid bug. I knew that was going to happen. But I knew I could finish it off. Sigh.

Edit: %$&#&&##

Ugh, yeah it's so bs. :(

garath

Well. I'm out of souls for this one. Sucks. This should have been 79, not 78 again.

It is so close yet so far away lol.

garath

Yep. Bug happened again. God damn my timing lol.

Basically if you think people might help, don't attack unless either you can finish it off in that run or if it has so many HP that your friends won't be able to finish it off in one run themselves.

Anko

Just started this on the 19th. Had no idea it was released in my region too.

I've taken down the level 60 dragon, but it doesn't seem like it's possible to make it past 61. I'm usually about 10k short when the mana RNGesus is good to me. Level 70 is definitely out of reach.

I didn't re-roll so all I have are a bunch of 3 stars and that level 50 prize ;_;

Aki-at

JNA do you need help taking down the demon? Let me know, I could probably beat her in one run.

EDIT:

I've taken down the level 60 dragon, but it doesn't seem like it's possible to make it past 61. I'm usually about 10k short when the mana RNGesus is good to me. Level 70 is definitely out of reach.

I didn't re-roll so all I have are a bunch of 3 stars and that level 50 prize ;_;

Here's a tip for you, there's two particular 2* characters that are quite good, Dusty (Soldier) and Latty (Healer) so if you get a hold of them stick them in your team!

Yaari

People are very willing to help on here. Most are done with the event and helping others is all they can do now. I definitely think 70 is still possible for you.

Edit: Garath, killed that 79 for you. Put up 80 asap because I got 3 orbs.

Top Bottom