• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

JNA

Banned
Daaaaaaaamn Merun, used your unit at lv 25 and was able to do it in one soul. :D

So far so good. I'll be ranking up in about 19 minutes at the time of this post and will have all the souls and stamina to play with for that time being. Hopefully I'll be able to reach lv 30 in that span of time thanks to you all! :)

KimChi

Jomjom

Banned
Wow this is nuts!

My lvl 70 dragon is currently at 1/176410

How the hell did I manage to drop it down to exactly 1 hp?!?!

Elija2

Didn't someone post a Google spreadsheet for friend IDs a while ago? Maybe we should put it in the OP (hidden behind email tags) so there's an easy place to see them all.

garath

I've been playing ever since this thread was first posted, but I've been too lazy to actually post. Just finished the Lv 80 Demon Raid and figured that's about as far as I can realistically get before I have to start burning vigor fruit.

Anyways, I'm up for helping any Gaffers now. I've got 12 empty friend slots so feel free to add me and send some demons/dragons my way.

Fishio

Sent you an invite! I'm on 75 trying to grind it out with help. Tough going!

Wow this is nuts!

My lvl 70 dragon is currently at 1/176410

How the hell did I manage to drop it down to exactly 1 hp?!?!

Bugged :( if you and a friend attacked it at the same time and did enough damage to kill it. You don't get credit :(

garath

Bah. These 70s are just too hard :( I tried a run with a healer and ended up just doing 7k damage. Ugh. No time. Too much green mana, not enough red. Sigh.

Stupid bug on 75 was annoying.

chrono01

Thanks man, wished I could have helped seductivepancake on the demons but I ran out of souls and dragon will probably have wiped me out XD
No worries at all, happy to help.

If you need any more help, just send more dragons my way. I'll try to always keep two on-hand, for yourself or another GAF member who needs it.

Sent friend requests to all of you if you got room for me ^^ name is KimChi, finally got friend list increase.
ID: 161717389
ill try to add any other gaffers if i can, just running with a lvl27 nimpha atm.
Accepted!

garath

Woo. Fishio and yari! Thanks to you two I'm on 76 now. But holy crap. It jumped from 190k HP to 262k!!! Jesus. The last 5 are going to be a nightmare.

Teiran

Woo. Fishio and yari! Thanks to you two I'm on 76 now. But holy crap. It jumped from 190k HP to 262k!!! Jesus. The last 5 are going to be a nightmare.
That spike is pretty brutal, but if clearing 80 for the second Katarith is your goal, rest assured it won't get too much worse. The level 80 dragon has around 275k.

I have a couple slots left in my Friend List and have no use for my Souls, feel free to add me.

Just make sure you let me know your in-game name so I know it's you.

Friend ID:105981052

My name begins with E

And thanks Chrono! You're the best.

I reached 80 so I'll try helping anybody else get there now.
Friend ID:164799092

I've been playing ever since this thread was first posted, but I've been too lazy to actually post. Just finished the Lv 80 Demon Raid and figured that's about as far as I can realistically get before I have to start burning vigor fruit.

Anyways, I'm up for helping any Gaffers now. I've got 12 empty friend slots so feel free to add me and send some demons/dragons my way.

Fishio

Sent you guys some requests. In-game name is Stiltzkin.

Haven't had an opportunity to play much today but hoping to catch up on that lost time. Going to take out Yona from my party and put in Jedah. I keep getting like 5 purple mana in a row. Can't have my runs rely on mana luck.

Fishious

Another dragon down for Garath. Got a Myollnir for my trouble. That one took 2 souls so I'm out for now. It'll be another hour or so before I can help again.

Jasconius

Was playing on and off since this thread started but I have been playing more lately so I figured I should post here! I managed to beat the level 50 raid with the random friends I've accumulated but my characters are all level 25-28 and it takes a 3-soul run on these 53+ dragons to get them down, so I think anything too much higher may be out of reach...

I still have a bunch of empty friend spots so I'd love to add some GAF people to fill out the ranks!

Friend ID: 126,239,602
Jascii

Jomjom

Banned
Thanks guys for the help! You guys are awesome.

Damn my 72 Dragon got the 1hp bug again! =(

I think 80 is probably out of the question for me.

We also seem to be getting more people posting here now.

Maybe we should make an official OT thread. :D
This game definitely deserves it. It made me completely stop playing Terra Battle. The art and game play is way better. I actually kind of wish they had physical cards for CC.

I mean sure these demon fights are pretty much just dmg rushes, but there is so much strategy in creating teams, picking complementary characters based on active and passive skills, using skill chains, etc.

And OMG watching that video of the guy who beat titans cave and having that kind of micromanaging skill and doing the hit and run strat to actually dodge the last mob in each wave to buy time for the team to heal up. This game really has some incredible depth. I'd stay it's the best f2p mobile game I've ever played.

Definitely deserves an OT. I'd do it if I had any idea how. Definitely would be willing to help write if anyone who's artistically inclined wants to create one.

Jomjom

Banned
idk, I could just edit the OP and get a mod to change the title

Chain Chronicle [OT] Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time.

Got me thinking it would be cool if Sega did some events where you could get characters from VC, Skies of Arcadia, and Shining series. Those would all seem to fit, especially the Tony Taka Shining characters.

chrono01

Sent you guys some requests. In-game name is Stiltzkin.

Haven't had an opportunity to play much today but hoping to catch up on that lost time. Going to take out Yona from my party and put in Jedah. I keep getting like 5 purple mana in a row. Can't have my runs rely on mana luck.
Sorry, my Friend List is full at the moment, but I'll keep you in-mind should a slot open up. :(

Yeah, I experienced the 1HP bug several times today. It's kind of irritating when you use your Souls to help a friend only to be met with that error, effectively making the whole thing meaningless. :/

Chain Chronicle |OT| Re-Rolling Staaaart!

Thanks Yari, Fishio, Krorg, Garath, and others who I may have left out for helping me.

Sorry, my Friend List is full at the moment, but I'll keep you in-mind should a slot open up. :(

lol no worries, there are others who need your help. I'm doing pretty well at the moment.

Elija2

Hey, I beat the main story! I wasn't expecting it since I don't pay attention to the story segments and there are still two places on the world map I haven't been to. I guess those areas will come in a later update.

I guess the only thing left to do is to take on the Titan's Cave.

Merun

I'm trying to do the dailies to get some money but all my Nimpha lvl 60 friend switched to DPS for the event. I won't complain about the Vorg lvl 70 though. That's some dragon killer.

Noirulus

This game's gameplay is the biggest chore ever, I'm really starting to get bored.

Kinda sad because everything else is great, especially the art style.

JNA

Banned
Title change WOOO!

Lv 37 beat. Suddenly feel very under leveled but I guess that's the point since I only started yesterday. Just 12 more demons to go. The pressure man. 0_0

Also I have almost 10K demon coins currently. Plan to use em once I acquire Katarith hopefully.

JNA

Banned
Good shit Merun! Lv 39 done.

Lv 40 so Dragon time...hope and pray I guess. 0_0

Edit: used one orb but only did like 24K damage on the first battle. Ugh

Aki-at

Yay glad to see this game getting more popular, outside of a few titles Alien: Isolation and the Evil Within, it was one of my favourite games last year.

Good shit Merun! Lv 39 done.

Lv 40 so Dragon time...hope and pray I guess. 0_0

Edit: used one orb but only did like 24K damage on the first battle. Ugh

Could only get 61k damage on him, didn't have one of my Nimpha friends to go in for 90k-100k damage : <

Top Bottom