• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

Yaari!!! You rock. 79 down. 80 next. I can't believe it lol.

I have no souls right now. Will wait a bit before starting 80.

Edit. Just saw your edit. It'll be up in 5 min

Azusa

I have two open friend slots. If someone needs 50 lvl Ariette (healer) friend. PM me or quote this post with your ID.

KimChi

At lvl68 dragon woo, thanks for the help guys. Aiming to stop at lvl70.
I ran the intermediate daily and got all 4 boxes in 1 run, then the rookie daily only gave me 1 chest, yay rng o:

Anko

Here's a tip for you, there's two particular 2* characters that are quite good, Dusty (Soldier) and Latty (Healer) so if you get a hold of them stick them in your team!

Yup. I am using Dusty. His HP is a little low though.

People are very willing to help on here. Most are done with the event and helping others is all they can do now. I definitely think 70 is still possible for you.
I am in your hands, GAF. Level 80 would be ideal but there isn't much time left, is there? I shan't be too greedy.

ID: 120,430,326

Aki-at

Yup. I am using Dusty. His HP is a little low though.

Yeah it stays like that even when you limit break him to the max. Attack/HP is 5099/3800. Still he's pretty handy until you find a decent soldier since he's easy to limit break (You can find more of his arcana in Barrierboro.) and comes with 5k attack.

Now that I'm done, I have souls coming out of my ears. Feel free to invite me on demons :)
Can I add you as well Friend ID:196662112 changed it to SamuraiHeart now
Wow, I just did a ten pull with demon coins and got 3 rares!

Dem rings are delicious T_T
Goddamn you guys and your pulls T_____T been getting the same fecking cards I normally do ;__;
Can you add me?

I'm levels away from 50, and that's where i'm planning on stopping.
Same want to get grief sword but seeing as it's all dragons after level 50 not gonna happen XD

garath

Can you add me?

I'm 2 levels away from 50, and that's where i'm planning on stopping.

Invited

Can I add you as well Friend ID:196662112 changed it to SamuraiHeart now

Goddamn you guys and your pulls T_____T been getting the same fecking cards I normally do ;__;

Same want to get grief sword but seeing as it's all dragons after level 50 not gonna happen XD

Lemme see if I can find a non GAF member to boot. My friend list is full ATM :(

Edit: are you Billy or did I somehow randomly mistype and find another person?

You have to believe in the heart of the cards.
T__T the card roll Gods hate me =(
friend request sent ^^
Added =)
Lemme see if I can find a non GAF member to boot. My friend list is full ATM :(

Edit: are you Billy or did I somehow randomly mistype and find another person?
Yeah my name's Billy, changed it to SamuraiHeart not sure if it's showing up though.

Thanks for the help so far everyone =)

Shingo379

Neo Member
Can anyone help me with raids? I'm on level 55 but its taking more than 4 souls to kill a dragon now so my progress is stuck. Just want to reach 60 for that grief sword. ID is 103,893,869.

Elija2

I timed my rank up perfectly so that I would have 7 shots at the level 63 dragon. That's definitely the farthest I'll be able to go on my own. If I hasn't wasted a vigor fruit earlier I'd probably be able to go one more, but that wouldn't have gotten me a reward anyway.

Just saw the title change, does this game actually have anything to do with Valkyria Chronicles aside from both having Chronicle in the name?

Aki-at

Almost on the 80 lvl dragon, than I'll help out whoever I can, seems like a few inactive users are starting to appear on my list... Here comes the chop!

Just saw the title change, does this game actually have anything to do with Valkyria Chronicles aside from both having Chronicle in the name?

No other than being made by SEGA.

But some members of the Valkyria Chronicles team is making a mobile game and another group just released a light novel crossover fighter :3

Yaari

True there is that grief sword. But Katrita I would be satisfied with for now yo. :D

Lv 50 dragon up now.

That sword only comes around once, and Katarith is bad.

Did you get the 50 kill? My internet crapped out the moment I did the killing blow.

Salex_

Couldn't play for 2 days so I'm only on L69 :( I hope I can get to L80 before the event ends.

Is there' a good quest to farm arcana coins and solider exp?
The best place to farm arcana coins and rank up is
Sage's Tower -> Tower of Might -> Fruits of Research

6 AP/400 XP and arcana coins constantly drops

JNA

Banned
That sword only comes around once, and Katarith is bad.

Did you get the 50 kill? My internet crapped out the moment I did the killing blow.

Yes! Thanks yo! :D

And yeah I guess I'll go for 60 too. I'll keep sending it your guys way in a bit.

Yaari

Started the event with 20 Rings. Now I have Lindsey, and half-way to LB2. Pretty insane how generous this event has been.

Merun

By the way, did anyone ever get a premium ticket from the daily gatcha? I'm pretty sure I got one today, but I didn't check my gift box since I leave them in. And when I looked into it, all I found was Arcana Coin.

Aki-at

By the way, did anyone ever get a premium ticket from the daily gatcha? I'm pretty sure I got one today, but I didn't check my gift box since I leave them in. And when I looked into it, all I found was Arcana Coin.

Was this your second attempt?

Sometimes the game glitches out and gives you two daily gatchas but you'll only ever get the prize for the first daily login. Not that I've ever gotten one, the best I've ever managed was 3 fortune rings.

Merun

Was this your second attempt?

Sometimes the game glitches out and gives you two daily gatchas but you'll only ever get the prize for the first daily login. Not that I've ever gotten one, the best I've ever managed was 3 fortune rings.

Hmm, I know the glitch but I don't remember seeing a second daily gatcha today ... I rarely get the second attempt glitch. However I did get the 10 holy forger glitch. Next time I get a ticket I will check immediately >.<

Top Bottom