• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

So I decided to try out that challenge recruit thing on global

And uh MLB the FR character in like 15 pulls with an extra to spare

yeah, you should fix this gumi lol

chrono01

I can't even log in. :/

Edit: I did the 4 chest/9 AP event quest, got the fourth drop, and then it wouldn't connect. Killed the app and tried to log back in, no good. It seems to be a common issue according to Facebook. Just great. So yeah, avoid that quest for now.

Rixa

I can't even log in. :/

Edit: I did the 4 chest/9 AP event quest, got the fourth drop, and then it wouldn't connect. Killed the app and tried to log back in, no good. It seems to be a common issue according to Facebook. Just great. So yeah, avoid that quest for now.

Server up again, it was down for everyone.

I ended doing 5 10+1. I got MLB Ronda LB2 San-San + 1-2 copies of each of the other UR.
It is a 10 rolls with the improved chances + 1 UR regardless what happened in the first 10 (the last/11h roll is always UR).
On the first 10+1 I didn't get either Ronda or San-san (I got one of the other UR in the pool though).

Rixa

Pulled 2x 10+1 more:
2nd Sheda, Peixe, Melvina, Cham-Cham, Golnessa, Verolla, Audette, Clarice, Sheda, Jedaha, San-San

3rd Merrheim, Franz, Malayka, Vorg, Chamcham, Golnessa, Iris, Malayka, Rowendia, Peixe, Teresa

Totalling 4x 5*. Not so great than others, but yeah what ever :).

sasuke_91

I have no strong Soldiers. My strongest is the hero with 6000 ATK. Second is Coro LB0... Sherazard would be the strongest if she wasn't low level.
Should I pull 10+1 now and just collect Prysma again to pull in the new v2 Tavern?

I have no strong Soldiers. My strongest is the hero with 6000 ATK. Second is Coro LB0... Sherazard would be the strongest if she wasn't low level.
Should I pull 10+1 now and just collect Prysma again to pull in the new v2 Tavern?
LB0 Ronda is stronger than most existing UR Soldiers at MLB, think about it. I would wait until the end of the week if you have doubts in case Gumi rebalance/gimp her.

Rixa

Time to do some warrior enhancers...
Screenshot_2015-11-16-12-56-27.png

BJK

sasuke_91

I still have no strong Soldiers :/
Did the 10+1 pulls because I wanted Ronda or any other 5* Soldier and got San-San instead. Well, still very good :p

Also got a second Peixe. Is she good?

chrono01

Server up again, it was down for everyone.
Oh, it was a mass server thing then? That explains it. Shortly after I made that post I went to sleep, and I'm just getting around to reading this now.

I'm tempted to do a 10+1 pull, but I can't do it with tickets [it's stupid how they don't give you an option to use either], and I'm saving those for Shauna. :/

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I still have no strong Soldiers :/
Did the 10+1 pulls because I wanted Ronda or any other 5* Soldier and got San-San instead. Well, still very good :p

Also got a second Peixe. Is she good?

Teresa is my only super soldier, since I did terribly in the Selene raid.

It was only because of festival tickets too :(

Gizuko

I'm SO tempted to pull for a Lindsey in jpCC, but I have shitty luck in TE gachas and I honestly don't think I'll use her much outside of the TE if she buffs archer/soldier... I have Hannes though, so I might give in.

Rixa

Teresa is my only super soldier, since I did terribly in the Selene raid.

It was only because of festival tickets too :(

^^
Teresa will be better in the future. Now she kinda sucks :(.
C-C-F Teresa jpcc changes from v2 to v2.2
Pentarou said:
Teresa
Fighter/Sword, Cost: 17
Lv60 7100/6480, Lv80 9100/8480 (ATK/HP)
Skill (2) - 9x single target multihit attack, 1.1x damage per hit
【Ver 2.0】 Ability 1 - When above 50% HP, ATK decreases by 30%. When above 80% HP, movement speed +40%, damage taken reduced by 10%.
【Ver 2.2】 Ability 1 - When above 50% HP (changed from 80%), movement speed +40%, damage taken reduced by 10%. When below 50% HP, (new) ATK increases by 10%.
Ability 2 - ATK +3% per kill, stacks with maximum of 100%.
Thanks to festival tix I mlb my Teresa, going to buy one Liam then it is LB3.
Teresa is my first 5* mlb tavern unit.

chrono01

^^
Teresa will be better in the future. Now she kinda sucks :(.
C-C-F Teresa jpcc changes from v2 to v2.2

Thanks to festival tix I mlb my Teresa, going to buy one Liam then it is LB3.

Teresa is my first 5* mlb tavern unit.
Congrats, she's a beauty!

Well, I finally hit 7,000+ Fortune Rings today. I've noticed the chances of getting Scherazard to vary quite a bit, and the abundance of weapon enhancers seem to have increased drastically, so you get less 3* characters to sell for more Fortune Rings. It's getting more difficult for me to break even, so I think I might call it here. I still have a bunch of XP enhancers that I'm saving for future units. I should be level quite a few of them instantly to maximum because of it. I kept something like 15 of each weapon enhancer.

I also grabbed a single copy of Inami for kizuna reasons [pierce]. She's cute, but not really worth max LB'ing for me personally.

Rixa

Congrats, she's a beauty!

Well, I finally hit 7,000+ Fortune Rings today.

I also grabbed a single copy of Inami for kizuna reasons [pierce]. She's cute, but not really worth max LB'ing for me personally.

Thanks, I stopped around 3k. Didnt get Inami (used over 525 rings). I dont have many 3* enhancers left cause I have raised units to max level (Teresa / Leaho / San-San (53) for example).

I do need to raise Peixe to 70, According to Wikia she seems to be nice warrior unit when mlb.

chrono01

Thanks, I stopped around 3k. Didnt get Inami (used over 525 rings). I dont have many 3* enhancers left cause I have raised units to max level (Teresa / Leaho / San-San (53) for example).

I do need to raise Peixe to 70, According to Wikia she seems to be nice warrior unit when mlb.
Wait, you didn't a single Inami in 525+ Fortune Rings? If so, I'm so sorry. That's some horrible luck.

chrono01

Well yeah those are in 2 accounts (alt 325 and main over 200 rings) but nope, not a single. I might try later with main to pull.
That's soul-crushing, I got my first on around my 10th pull. :(

If you try again, best of luck to you. You really deserve at least one, so let's hope the Gatcha Gods agree.

sasuke_91

"Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 one IAP at a time"
I... think we did it?

Still haven't gotten the 4th chest for that 9AP quest. My Nimpha friend isn't helping either :/

Rixa

That's soul-crushing, I got my first on around my 10th pull. :(

If you try again, best of luck to you. You really deserve at least one, so let's hope the Gatcha Gods agree.

Got one to my main after I made 11 pulls today. So Iam fine with it now.

Hcoregamer00

If you play global CC, the money is going to Gumi, not Sega.

So the title about funding Valkyria has always kind of bothered me, but I rationalize it by saying that it is about the JPN version not the worldwide release

I'm SO tempted to pull for a Lindsey in jpCC, but I have shitty luck in TE gachas and I honestly don't think I'll use her much outside of the TE if she buffs archer/soldier... I have Hannes though, so I might give in.

I pulled.

Got one copy, remembered this is a tower event so the more event units, the better so I kept pulling.

Got three copies of Lindsey and none of the others so I kinda just gave up on this. >_>

I guess I'll field a warrior/archer team for this event. Not sure how many shields we'll come across though, so thinking of just Lindsey, Ralfy, Linia (for healing) and I guess red Kirika to never die? Maybe swap Linia for gunner or another warrior.

The fact that the event weapon which is a cleric staff that you can only get one of is 40 freaking rings is just mean so not going to splash a cleric in. :E

-------------------------------------------------------------------

now we got a new Valkyria Chronicles game, wonder if JPCC is going to get a collab~

Gizuko

I pulled.

Got one copy, remembered this is a tower event so the more event units, the better so I kept pulling.

Got three copies of Lindsey and none of the others so I kinda just gave up on this. >_>

I guess I'll field a warrior/archer team for this event. Not sure how many shields we'll come across though, so thinking of just Lindsey, Ralfy, Linia (for healing) and I guess red Kirika to never die? Maybe swap Linia for gunner or another warrior.

The fact that the event weapon which is a cleric staff that you can only get one of is 40 freaking rings is just mean so not going to splash a cleric in. :E

-------------------------------------------------------------------

now we got a new Valkyria Chronicles game, wonder if JPCC is going to get a collab~

I'd start saving the moment they announce that collab.

I was going to pull in the ring gacha but my phone went full retard and loaded the ring shop, and registered the tap there so I ended up buying the staff! I gave it to Trelancia and will probably lead with her (I hope people value the wave buff and actually use her lol). I only got the SR anyway.

I don't know what to field. None of my soldies/knights have synergy with archers and I'm not going to field mono archer anyway, so I'll just go soldier-eventSR.

Still, I'll keep trying for Lindsey, a 3 warrior+linia+kirarane might be a pretty fun team lol

elty

rate is horrible today

4/26
5/38

Lost a bunch of rings. Maybe they fix it for good or this game also has the RNG day theory.

Final tally:

9901 rings (+6100)
300,000 AC (-200,000)
17 million gold (+12.5 million)

Max a shit tons of characters
Max all weapons on 5*
MLB and lv40 almost all useful kizuna 3*

Krorg

I got Lindsey and the archer for the jpcc event so I think I'm ready. I'll wait for the event to start before deciding what kind of team I will use.

chrono01

rate is horrible today

4/26
5/38

Lost a bunch of rings. Maybe they fix it for good or this game also has the RNG day theory.
I noticed the change seemed to drastically lower when it switched over into today, too. I'm definitely holding back pulling any more, not until more people post higher numbers. From what I can see, the rate(s) are definitely lower. Weapon enhancers seem to be a lot more common too, and they only sell for 1 Fortune Ring.

sasuke_91

Been playing Sherazade's story and Pirika keeps referring to her as "He/him" for 50% of the dialogue. This happened in the story as well. That demon woman (forgot her name) with huge, almost naked breasts and they keep referring to her as "He/him"...
I don't know why this annoys me so much :p

BJK

Been playing Sherazade's story and Pirika keeps referring to her as "He/him" for 50% of the dialogue. This happened in the story as well. That demon woman (forgot her name) with huge, almost naked breasts and they keep referring to her as "He/him"...
I don't know why this annoys me so much :p

Gumi's localization is out-and-out bad in their translation of gender, which makes the Pirika question that much more difficult to answer.

chrono01

It's still random, but I feel it's a lot more inconsistent than it was a few days ago. You still have a chance to pull ahead in Fortune Ring count, but the odds of not doing so is higher, at least from my personal set of pulls.

Hcoregamer00

It is hard. I think I used 7 revival fruits total. But it was planned so didnt care much if I die or not (at that time I had 15 revival fruits).

Yeah, in the third battle I used 2 and on the last one I used like 3.

So I used around 7 fruits total for the thing. It was well worth it because Phoenia is now my main healer, and she replaces Vanessa.

Top Bottom