• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Jasconius

Weird, I just had a dragon with 40+minutes left just disappear without saying that I defeated or did not defeat him... Oh well, guess I'll send the new one out since I only have 1 soul :(

I added everyone in the spreadsheet, so if you have room, my in-game name is Jascii~

Yaari

Weird, I just had a dragon with 40+minutes left just disappear without saying that I defeated or did not defeat him... Oh well, guess I'll send the new one out since I only have 1 soul :(

I added everyone in the spreadsheet, so if you have room, my in-game name is Jascii~

Add me, 134,991,242 I'm not on the spreadsheet and I want to kill some more dragons.

JNA

Banned
Got a 3* from that one. Does anyone know if the event is up all day tomorrow as well?

Someone in the forum chat said it will end at 12:00 AM PST Monday.

I hope to just get to 60 so that I will totally be finished! :D

Then I will be able to help other people out. :3

Getting close to enough rings to buy another FR character. Already have Lindsay, and logic says I should just get another to LB her once...but Deed's kinda cute. ;3;

Yaari

Ugh, I dunno what happened but I had my lvl 59 dragon disappear again! Any ideas? I'm going to just leave it for now I guess...

Yeah it bugged because both me and Stilz whooped it at the same time, causing it to bug haha.

I'll focus on helping JNA for now.

Jasconius

Yeah it bugged because both me and Stilz whooped it at the same time, causing it to bug haha.

Ah, OK! I had been on the other end of the bug before causing it to happen but I didn't realize that was what happened when you were the one whose dragon it was. ;p

KimChi helped me get it this time, just one more for 60! :D

JNA

Banned

I've got 2 orbs to spare, let me know when you're out of them Yaari so I can take over for JNA!

giphy.gif

chrono01

The next event I think I'm going to commit myself to helping one/two people and no more.

My Souls have been split between people here as well as another Chain Chronicle forum I frequent [chainchronicleforum.net], that I can't reliably have Souls up for when they request help. :(

Edit: There we go, killed one! I have another Soul if someone needs another dragon killed.

Yaari

JNA I killed that with 1.15 seconds left.

For the next event I'll probably make a new account on my iPad for everyone to waste souls on hahaha.

chrono01

Thanks Chrono
ThYrQMB.png

Just got to wait for my AP and souls to recover.
Not a problem!

I'll check in frequently throughout the day in-case more become available [from yourself or others]. I have one Soul now, but will get a second within the next 14 minutes or so.

Edit: Someone asked for help, so I now have 0 Souls. Will have another in a little over 20 minutes.

Jasconius

Woo, got that level 60 dragon all by myself! (3 souls... with a little help from Merun's lvl 70 Lindsey >.>)

I forgot that my Lindsey doesn't have a rank B weapon yet so I can't give her the grief sword, though... I wonder if I should give it to her or to Katya, though... decisions, decisions...

chrono01

I'll start to help Billy I guess.

Edit: Mine is 25 mine away so chrono001 can go for it.
And killed. :)

Woo, got that level 60 dragon all by myself! (3 souls... with a little help from Merun's lvl 70 Lindsey >.>)

I forgot that my Lindsey doesn't have a rank B weapon yet so I can't give her the grief sword, though... I wonder if I should give it to her or to Katya, though... decisions, decisions...
Lindsey is the best choice to use the Grief Sword, since her Special makes the best use of the Power. Definitely save it for her.

JNA

Banned

I heard Lindsey is pretty much the optimal choice for Grief Sword in the forums.

Merun

I'm keeping the Grief sword in my gift box because of the future raid weapons which will have bonus damage against raid demon. Meanwhile my Lindsey is good enough for what i aim in the current content.

And killed. :)

Lindsey is the best choice to use the Grief Sword, since her Special makes the best use of the Power. Definitely save it for her.
Sawako_happy_crying.gif

Thank you and everyone else my first Ultra Rare \ ^__^ / it's too bad my current group doesn't work out cause she costs 16 points, doe the points limit get expanded when ranking up as well or gonna need to do some organising?

chrono01

Sawako_happy_crying.gif

Thank you and everyone else my first Ultra Rare \ ^__^ / it's too bad my current group doesn't work out cause she costs 16 points, doe the points limit get expanded when ranking up as well or gonna need to do some organising?
Congrats!

Yes, your cost is increased as you Rank Up.

chrono01

Ah thanks guess I'll have to balance my cost as I'm unlikely to reach an extra 10 ranks or so anytime soon.

Thanks for your help, I'm tempted to get to level 60 but seeing as it's dragon onwards I'll probs won't make it.
Yeah, it definitely gets harder 50+ onwards, but that Grief Sword...

KimChi

Sawako_happy_crying.gif

Grats! I'd definitely try to go for 60, send some dragons my way, no one is sending me any lol.

JNA

Banned
Wow. Ended up with some really unlucky rolls and couldn't even reach the dragon on that attempt lol. :(

Finally made amends for my previous error! щ(^o^щ)

:D Also if you ever run out of souls, let me know so that Yari or Merun can take over.

Top Bottom