• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

I wouldn't but no stamina again. Just helped out Samurai_Heart.
Thanks again can't thank all of you enough for your help.
1-ani-phoenix-bashful.gif

JNA

Banned
Oh crap I was doing this mindlessly that I don't remember if I sent the invites to you two. 0_0

Edit: Nvm.

Alright Ark, close this shit! XD

Merun

Well I did zero on this attemp lol.

Have Merun go first then and if he doesn't kill it, ark is the closer. :D

Haha, I failed. I was spamming the special of a friend's Lindsey lvl 80 with Grief Sword, but then I selected Loletta by mistake during the spam and burned 3 mana. Next is ark then xD

JNA

Banned
Haha, I failed. I was spamming the special of a friend's Lindsey lvl 80 with Grief Sword, but then I selected Loletta by mistake during the spam and burned 3 mana. Next is ark then xD

Oh damn haha. It's coo , he's almost dead yo! 0_0

JNA

Banned
*sniff* you are all awesome. Thank you all. Merun, Ark, Yari, P@gaf, Fishio. If I'm forgetting anybody else please forgive me but, thanks again, love u all!

tumblr_inline_nibqhiUdL71qcvwe6.gif

It's finally over. Well I got like two souls on me so for what's it worth, if anybody needs help (from 1-40), I can help YA! :D If it's over lv 40...well I can chip off some health but that's pretty much it. I'm still very under leveled.

On that note, time to open some demon recruits! Got over 21K of em so maybe I'll get lucky. :3

Bombless

The big five o is up next...Had to use a vigor fruit for the last two, 49 demon had 10k hp left and like 45 seconds on the clock. So close, I can almost taste it!

Aki-at

Everyone's calling me Ark when my name is Aki. I knew I shouldn't have used my RPG character name for this game D:

Got a free slot open again for anyone who needs help getting upto Katarith and the Grief Sword. Send me an invite and let me know your name so I'll add you next!

JNA

Banned
Everyone's calling me Ark when my name is Aki. I knew I shouldn't have used my RPG character name for this game D:

Got a free slot open again for anyone who needs help getting upto Katarith and the Grief Sword, send me an invite and I'll add you next!

You could change your name you know. Change it in settings. :D

Bombless

Aaaaand 50 down. Triple souled it, Azusa kept the party up like a champ while my 27, 26, 22 and 14(lol) whiffed away at the dragon. Beat him with 25 seconds to spare. Damn I need to get that girl from the Holy Capital.

Thanks a ton for the help guys!

JNA

Banned
Welp demon coins used. Got some decent 3 star pulls, including 3 star sword and now.

Quick question though, Which Paladin is better: Maurice or Thomas?

Aki-at

Welp demon coins used. Got some decent 3 star pulls, including 3 star sword and now.

Quick question though, Which Paladin is better: Maurice or Thomas?

Thomas has a 1 mana heal ability whilst Maurice has a 2 mana dash attack. Personally just for that I'd take Thomas over Maurice, better tanking use.

No. Just do another quest and a new dragon will appear. That bug sucks :(
Thanks a new one did appear, hoping they'll fix the bug when there's another event like this
Does this event end at midnight today?

4 more to go to get to 80!
Information says it ends on 25th but no idea what timezone at midnight they'll stop the event. Think we'll need a reminder like a couple of hours before it changes to remind everyone to spend their demon coins.

JNA

Banned
Thomas has a 1 mana heal ability whilst Maurice has a 2 mana dash attack. Personally just for that I'd take Thomas over Maurice, better tanking use.

Good to know.

Does this event end at midnight today?

4 more to go to get to 80!

I heard someone said that the event officially ends at exactly 12:00 AM PST on Monday. So I THINK you got all day tomorrow.

chrono01

I heard someone said that the event officially ends at exactly 12:00 AM PST on Monday. So I THINK you got all day tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it ends Monday at 12AM PST, considering the raid bundles are still active/available for another 21 hours, 26 minutes.

Still, to be sure, I'm spending my Demon Coins tonight before it rolls over into the new day.

Thanks to all those who helped out. Finally got to 80. Gonna use my vigor fruit to nab that level 83 reward tonight and then call it a raid. I'll be available all day tomorrow to help out full time.

Jomjom

Banned
Thanks a new one did appear, hoping they'll fix the bug when there's another event like this

Information says it ends on 25th but no idea what timezone at midnight they'll stop the event. Think we'll need a reminder like a couple of hours before it changes to remind everyone to spend their demon coins.

Good to know.

Ah good to hear. Just 2 more now to 80!!!

Vylash

I just came across this video of the Japanese version and one of the characters in that video stood out to me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYZ5S5sPR1c

Holy shit Toko...TOKO!?

DUUUUUUUUUDE! CAN WE GET DANGANRONPA CHARACTERS IN GLOBAL AS WELL PLZ!? 0_0

yeah that was an awesome event, they had a bunch of others like Byakuya and Monokuma as well

edit

here's some fanart of Pirika because apparently Pirika has fanart

jo5Z9h4AjKUNM.jpeg

Blew all my demon coins on 50 pulls. Got Robby from one 10 pull. Got THREE 3*s from one 10 pull, Minimo, Johan, and Iris. Also got Golnessa from a regular 10 arcana coin recruit. No Katarith pulls, but I've had more luck in those last couple pulls than I have all raid.

Jomjom

Banned
80th demon down! Thanks Krorg, Merun, Chrono and everyone else that helped along the way.

Please send your demons my way. I'm not going to go past 80. The HP is just too nuts on that dragon now.

chrono01

80th demon down! Thanks Krorg, Merun, Chrono and everyone else that helped along the way.

Please send your demons my way. I'm not going to go past 80. The HP is just too nuts on that dragon now.
Happy to help, and congrats!

I'll have three Souls in a short while, and I don't want to waste them since I'll be calling it a day and sleeping. Anyone want to put a dragon up? I'll gladly take care of it for you

If not, I'll just call it for the day.

Azusa

I have completed the main story. It wasn't so bad, simple but fun story. I hope they'll release next chapters soon.

What to do now?

Raid event is almost ended. Sure I'm farming daily for rings but usually I have a plenty AP left. Maybe I need to start doing all free quest for final chest reward.

Aki-at

I have completed the main story. It wasn't so bad, simple but fun story. I hope they'll release next chapters soon.

What to do now?

Raid event is almost ended. Sure I'm farming daily for rings but usually I have a plenty AP left. Maybe I need to start doing all free quest for final chest reward.

I've been in the same boat for a while. I'm just finishing off collecting all the prysma from the character quests and then it's all about trying to beat Titan's Cave.

Hopefully the next chapters they release are quite lengthy in content.

Happy to help, and congrats!

I'll have three Souls in a short while, and I don't want to waste them since I'll be calling it a day and sleeping. Anyone want to put a dragon up? I'll gladly take care of it for you

If not, I'll just call it for the day.
Thanks for the help Chrono. Will probably need your help for the last few dragons to 60 later in the day, out right now but got wifi for a moment so sending them off to GAFers if time zones are working out XD

Thanks again everyone here that's helping me ^__^

JNA

Banned
I wonder if I should keep saving my arcana coins. I have about 14K currently. Will there be any future update where these coins will become more important to have later?

Aki-at

I wonder if I should keep saving my arcana coins. I have about 14K currently. Will there be any future update where these coins will become more important to have later?

Yes, you'll be able to use 2,000 coins for one 3* or up pull later on. It's why I'm sitting on 50,000 worth of coins now : P

Top Bottom